• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
US border patrol exposed kicking over water bottles left for migrants

That's right, the headline is pointing out how "wrong" it is that border patrol agents are dumping out water bottles that have been left in designated areas by "aid groups" to be used by those who want to enter our country illegally. The headline is not pointing out how "wrong" it is for "aid groups" to go into the dessert and leave water for those who want to enter our country illegally.

Isn't aiding and abetting anyone in the commission of a crime considered a crime as well?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-border-patrol-exposed-kicking-143230065.html

US border patrol agents are routinely sabotaging water supplies left for migrants in the Arizona desert, condemning them to death, humanitarian groups have said.

Travellers attempting to cross into the US from Mexico regularly die of dehydration, as well as exposure to extreme heat or cold, so aid groups leave water bottles and emergency stocks such as blankets at points throughout the Sonoran desert.

But the water supplies were vandalised 415 times between 2012 and 2015, which amounted to more than twice a week on average, a report by Tucson-based groups No More Deaths and La Coalición de Derechos Humanos, said.

Overall, 3,586 gallons of water intended for thirsty migrants was sabotaged, data collected by the groups suggested

A video released by the groups showed border patrol agents kicking over water bottles and pouring away their contents. A statement from US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) said it was aware of the footage and that it was filmed around six years ago.

According to the No More Deaths and La Coalición de Derechos Humanos, the water bottles were dumped, confiscated and slashed as part of a strategy to make the crossing more deadly and thus discourage people from crossing from Mexico.

Although hunters, hikers and members of border militia groups also damaged emergency stores, border patrol were the main culprits, according to the report.

“Through video evidence and geographical analysis, as well as personal experience, our team has uncovered a disturbing reality: US Border Patrol agents participate in the widespread interference with essential humanitarian efforts,” the report said.

“The practice of destruction of and interference with aid is not the deviant behaviour of a few rogue border patrol agents, it is a systemic feature of enforcement practices in the borderlands.”

Miguel, a 37-year-old from Sinaloa in Mexico told the report: “They break the bottles so you can’t even use them to fill up at the tanks.

“I needed water, some of the other people in the group needed water, but we found them destroyed. [I felt] helplessness, rage. They must hate us. It’s their work to capture us, but we are humans. And they don’t treat us like humans ... They break the bottles out of hate.”

The findings come amid renewed attention on the White House’s immigration policies after Donald Trump reportedly described El Salvador, Haiti and certain African nations as “shithole” countries. The comments were condemned by leaders from around the world and branded “racist” by the United Nations.

Despite staunch opposition, Mr Trump continues to press on with a plan to build a wall along the US-Mexico border and intends to visit prototypes barrier at the end of January,

In response to criticism that plans for a wall covering the entire US border was unrealistic, he tweeted: “The Wall is the Wall, it has never changed or evolved from the first day I conceived of it.

“Parts will be, of necessity, see through and it was never intended to be built in areas where there is natural protection such as mountains, wastelands or tough rivers or water.”

The US President has also issued a mandate to hire 5,000 new Border Patrol agents at a cost of $297m (£214m).

Over the last two decades, the remains of at least 7,000 people have been recovered from the United States borderlands, the report said.

The CPD said in a statement it had instructed its agents in the Tucson Sector not to remove or destroy water stations, food or other resources left along trails in the desert.

It said it ”shares a common goal with non-governmental organisations to preserve human life and to prevent injury.”

“We do not condone or encourage destruction or tampering with any water or food caches,” it said.

“Anyone aware of these activities occurring is encouraged to report it immediately to the Border Patrol.

“Border Patrol has invested in a wide-range of programs, resources and infrastructure to allow agents to accomplish their border security mission and preserve human life.

“Unfortunately, most who choose to enter the US unlawfully are unprepared for the harsh desert environment and life-threatening dangers they will face.”

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
US border patrol exposed kicking over water bottles left for migrants

That's right, the headline is pointing out how "wrong" it is that border patrol agents are dumping out water bottles that have been left in designated areas by "aid groups" to be used by those who want to enter our country illegally. The headline is not pointing out how "wrong" it is for "aid groups" to go into the dessert and leave water for those who want to enter our country illegally.

Isn's aiding and abetting anyone in the commission of a crime considered a crime as well?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-border-patrol-exposed-kicking-143230065.html

US border patrol agents are routinely sabotaging water supplies left for migrants in the Arizona desert, condemning them to death, humanitarian groups have said.

Travellers attempting to cross into the US from Mexico regularly die of dehydration, as well as exposure to extreme heat or cold, so aid groups leave water bottles and emergency stocks such as blankets at points throughout the Sonoran desert.

But the water supplies were vandalised 415 times between 2012 and 2015, which amounted to more than twice a week on average, a report by Tucson-based groups No More Deaths and La Coalición de Derechos Humanos, said.

Overall, 3,586 gallons of water intended for thirsty migrants was sabotaged, data collected by the groups suggested

A video released by the groups showed border patrol agents kicking over water bottles and pouring away their contents. A statement from US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) said it was aware of the footage and that it was filmed around six years ago.

According to the No More Deaths and La Coalición de Derechos Humanos, the water bottles were dumped, confiscated and slashed as part of a strategy to make the crossing more deadly and thus discourage people from crossing from Mexico.

Although hunters, hikers and members of border militia groups also damaged emergency stores, border patrol were the main culprits, according to the report.

“Through video evidence and geographical analysis, as well as personal experience, our team has uncovered a disturbing reality: US Border Patrol agents participate in the widespread interference with essential humanitarian efforts,” the report said.

“The practice of destruction of and interference with aid is not the deviant behaviour of a few rogue border patrol agents, it is a systemic feature of enforcement practices in the borderlands.”

Miguel, a 37-year-old from Sinaloa in Mexico told the report: “They break the bottles so you can’t even use them to fill up at the tanks.

“I needed water, some of the other people in the group needed water, but we found them destroyed. [I felt] helplessness, rage. They must hate us. It’s their work to capture us, but we are humans. And they don’t treat us like humans ... They break the bottles out of hate.”

The findings come amid renewed attention on the White House’s immigration policies after Donald Trump reportedly described El Salvador, Haiti and certain African nations as “shithole” countries. The comments were condemned by leaders from around the world and branded “racist” by the United Nations.

Despite staunch opposition, Mr Trump continues to press on with a plan to build a wall along the US-Mexico border and intends to visit prototypes barrier at the end of January,

In response to criticism that plans for a wall covering the entire US border was unrealistic, he tweeted: “The Wall is the Wall, it has never changed or evolved from the first day I conceived of it.

“Parts will be, of necessity, see through and it was never intended to be built in areas where there is natural protection such as mountains, wastelands or tough rivers or water.”

The US President has also issued a mandate to hire 5,000 new Border Patrol agents at a cost of $297m (£214m).

Over the last two decades, the remains of at least 7,000 people have been recovered from the United States borderlands, the report said.

The CPD said in a statement it had instructed its agents in the Tucson Sector not to remove or destroy water stations, food or other resources left along trails in the desert.

It said it ”shares a common goal with non-governmental organisations to preserve human life and to prevent injury.”

“We do not condone or encourage destruction or tampering with any water or food caches,” it said.

“Anyone aware of these activities occurring is encouraged to report it immediately to the Border Patrol.

“Border Patrol has invested in a wide-range of programs, resources and infrastructure to allow agents to accomplish their border security mission and preserve human life.

“Unfortunately, most who choose to enter the US unlawfully are unprepared for the harsh desert environment and life-threatening dangers they will face.”
What part of 'illegal' don't they understand? Mexican tacos dying while trying to cross into the US is a blessing, not a tragedy!

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Make No Mistake, Trump's Government Shutdown Is About Racism

The view from the Huff-po...(of course)

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...025e4b0e563006fd287?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000313

Lost in the shitstorm over “shithole” was another equally damning example of President Donald Trump’s blatant racism and sexism. It was an outward display of a mindset that in many ways has paved the way for the government shutdown we’re facing now.

Last week, NBC News reported that last fall, the president of the United States asked a career intelligence analyst “Where are you from?” She responded, “New York,” and that should have ended the conversation. It didn’t.

He asked again, and she responded, “Manhattan.”

For those who have initiated a similar conversation, if you ask twice and you don’t get the answer you are fishing for ― just drop it. Take a hint. We don’t want to go there with you.

Trump, clearly oblivious to this social cue, follows up and asks where “your people” are from.

Finally relenting, the analyst answered that her parents are Korean. At this point, Trump, through his ignorance, has robbed this woman of all the hard work, intellect and skill she has invested into her profession by placing some artificial value on her (and her family’s) ethnicity.

Where she or her parents are from has zero bearing on her job or value. It’s one thing if someone volunteers information about their culture, background, family and upbringing. But until they do, it’s none of your business and should have no role in how you judge, evaluate and view them as professionals or human beings.

Taking it even further, Trump somehow manages to combine sexism with racism by asking why the “pretty Korean lady” wasn’t negotiating with North Korea. The insane thing about this statement is that I’m 100 percent certain that in Trump’s mind, he was paying her a compliment.

What he did was demean and insult a woman who was simply trying to do her job.

Trump owes this “pretty Korean lady” an apology for his ignorant, racist and sexist comments. I don’t think Trump realizes or cares about the consequences that his tone, tenor and words have had in the lives of people who don’t look like him.

Pretty much my entire life, I’ve been asked (primarily by white people) the question that I imagine every “Asian-looking” person cringes at inside: “Where are you from?”

In most cases, I’m certain that the person asking this is not consciously discriminatory, but rather is just completely ignorant of how annoying this question is to people who look like me. Like the career intelligence analyst attempted to do with Trump, I answered the question by saying “New York” or “California” ― where I had spent my childhood and formative years. Inevitably comes the dreaded follow-up: “No, I mean what is your background? Chinese or Japanese?”

The puzzled looks I would receive when I responded: “German and Italian” were priceless but also revealing. I simply did not fit into their preordained stereotypical worldviews.

My name is Kurt (German) Bardella (Italian), and I am adopted.

For most of you out there who ask this question of people who look or sound “different,” you’re probably just genuinely curious and mean no harm. You’re just trying to start conversation.

But the case of Trump and the career intelligence professional reveals something much more offensive. It was a glimpse into the racially charged worldview that Trump subscribes to, a worldview that has infected the Republican Party and now led us to a government shutdown.

It’s the same worldview that led to his vulgarly demeaning the lives of would-be immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and nations in Africa. It’s the same worldview that has him obsessed with building a border wall to keep “bad hombres” out of the United States. And it’s the same worldview that drove him to end DACA.

Trump and his Republican enablers are so fixated on enacting these outwardly racist policies that they are willing to preside over a government shutdown to get them.

The shutdown showdown unfolding right now is about much more than government funding. It is about two different portraits representing the American identity. The Trump-GOP viewpoint sees our country as one that is, first and foremost, Caucasian. The Democratic perspective sees a diverse nation of many cultures, backgrounds, languages and customs.

That’s what we are fighting about. It may be more politically expedient for Democrats to back down, but with our national identity hanging in the balance, this is the time to take a stand.

Kurt Bardella was born in Seoul, South Korea, and adopted by two Americans from Rochester, New York, when he was three months old. He currently lives in Arlington, Virginia.

This piece is part of HuffPost’s brand-new Opinion section. For more information on how to pitch us an idea, go here.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This is Not a Joke!
Mark Dice

Published on Jan 19, 2018
You may think this is a joke, but it's not. And it's not supposed to be funny either, but it is. And more! Order your "Liberalism: Find a Cure" t-shirt, long sleeve, or hoodie here: https://teespring.com/stores/markdice - Subscribe now for more videos every day, and I'll see you tomorrow!

Order my new book, The True Story of Fake News: How Mainstream Media Manipulates Millions, from Amazon here: https://goo.gl/oJ5VQh or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

If you love watching my videos then toss me a one-time tip at http://www.PayPal.me/MarkDice to help me stay fan-funded because YouTube is demonetizing my videos because they don't like them.

Support me on Patreon: http://Patreon.com/MarkDice

Did you know I'm an author? Checkout my books!
Order them in paperback on Amazon.com here:
http://amazon.com/author/markdice
Download my books from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Contact me via email at: Mark@MarkDice.com
Copyright © 2018 by Mark Dice. All Rights Reserved.
Almost every lib I know thinks that if evidence of collusion is found, Trump and Pence should be impeached and every action that has been taken or initiated by the oval office should be rolled back. Seriously.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Make No Mistake, Trump's Government Shutdown Is About Racism

The view from the Huff-po...(of course)

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...025e4b0e563006fd287?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000313

Lost in the shitstorm over “shithole” was another equally damning example of President Donald Trump’s blatant racism and sexism. It was an outward display of a mindset that in many ways has paved the way for the government shutdown we’re facing now.

Last week, NBC News reported that last fall, the president of the United States asked a career intelligence analyst “Where are you from?” She responded, “New York,” and that should have ended the conversation. It didn’t.

He asked again, and she responded, “Manhattan.”

For those who have initiated a similar conversation, if you ask twice and you don’t get the answer you are fishing for ― just drop it. Take a hint. We don’t want to go there with you.

Trump, clearly oblivious to this social cue, follows up and asks where “your people” are from.

Finally relenting, the analyst answered that her parents are Korean. At this point, Trump, through his ignorance, has robbed this woman of all the hard work, intellect and skill she has invested into her profession by placing some artificial value on her (and her family’s) ethnicity.

Where she or her parents are from has zero bearing on her job or value. It’s one thing if someone volunteers information about their culture, background, family and upbringing. But until they do, it’s none of your business and should have no role in how you judge, evaluate and view them as professionals or human beings.

Taking it even further, Trump somehow manages to combine sexism with racism by asking why the “pretty Korean lady” wasn’t negotiating with North Korea. The insane thing about this statement is that I’m 100 percent certain that in Trump’s mind, he was paying her a compliment.

What he did was demean and insult a woman who was simply trying to do her job.

Trump owes this “pretty Korean lady” an apology for his ignorant, racist and sexist comments. I don’t think Trump realizes or cares about the consequences that his tone, tenor and words have had in the lives of people who don’t look like him.

Pretty much my entire life, I’ve been asked (primarily by white people) the question that I imagine every “Asian-looking” person cringes at inside: “Where are you from?”

In most cases, I’m certain that the person asking this is not consciously discriminatory, but rather is just completely ignorant of how annoying this question is to people who look like me. Like the career intelligence analyst attempted to do with Trump, I answered the question by saying “New York” or “California” ― where I had spent my childhood and formative years. Inevitably comes the dreaded follow-up: “No, I mean what is your background? Chinese or Japanese?”

The puzzled looks I would receive when I responded: “German and Italian” were priceless but also revealing. I simply did not fit into their preordained stereotypical worldviews.

My name is Kurt (German) Bardella (Italian), and I am adopted.

For most of you out there who ask this question of people who look or sound “different,” you’re probably just genuinely curious and mean no harm. You’re just trying to start conversation.

But the case of Trump and the career intelligence professional reveals something much more offensive. It was a glimpse into the racially charged worldview that Trump subscribes to, a worldview that has infected the Republican Party and now led us to a government shutdown.

It’s the same worldview that led to his vulgarly demeaning the lives of would-be immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and nations in Africa. It’s the same worldview that has him obsessed with building a border wall to keep “bad hombres” out of the United States. And it’s the same worldview that drove him to end DACA.

Trump and his Republican enablers are so fixated on enacting these outwardly racist policies that they are willing to preside over a government shutdown to get them.

The shutdown showdown unfolding right now is about much more than government funding. It is about two different portraits representing the American identity. The Trump-GOP viewpoint sees our country as one that is, first and foremost, Caucasian. The Democratic perspective sees a diverse nation of many cultures, backgrounds, languages and customs.

That’s what we are fighting about. It may be more politically expedient for Democrats to back down, but with our national identity hanging in the balance, this is the time to take a stand.

Kurt Bardella was born in Seoul, South Korea, and adopted by two Americans from Rochester, New York, when he was three months old. He currently lives in Arlington, Virginia.

This piece is part of HuffPost’s brand-new Opinion section. For more information on how to pitch us an idea, go here.

The treasonous media get to be the first to try the new fleet of iHang trucks of peace!
iHang.jpg

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
It's Not Supposed to Be Funny!
Mark Dice

Published on Jan 22, 2018
This is so funny! What's up is down and what's down is up if you watch CNN. Here's the latest hilarious info! Order my new book, The True Story of Fake News: How Mainstream Media Manipulates Millions, from Amazon here: https://goo.gl/oJ5VQh or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Order your "Liberalism: Find a Cure" t-shirt, long sleeve, or hoodie here: https://teespring.com/stores/markdice - Subscribe now for more videos every day, and I'll see you tomorrow!

If you love watching my videos then toss me a one-time tip at http://www.PayPal.me/MarkDice to help me stay fan-funded because YouTube is demonetizing my videos because they don't like them.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'm going long in Barf Bag's.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/che...story-says-women-will-ones-fix-163514631.html

Cher calls Trump's America 'one of the worst times in our history,' says women will be 'the ones to fix it'

Cher speaks during the Power to the Polls Women’s March voter registration tour launch at Sam Boyd Stadium on Jan. 21 in Las Vegas. (Photo: Getty Images)

By the time Cher took the stage at the Power to the Polls Women’s March rally in Las Vegas on Sunday afternoon — nearly five hours after the doors to the Sam Boyd Stadium had opened — the crowd was beyond ready to hear some wise words from the biggest celebrity on the lineup. And Cher, in town for her residency at the Park Theater and known for her all-caps Twitter rants against Donald Trump, did not disappoint.

“You know, I’ve been alive for 13 presidents, and I’ve never seen anyone like the president that we have — I can’t even call him the president — that has been willing to destroy our country for money and power,” began the 71-year-old superstar. “I’ve never seen it. Never believed that it could happen.”

She continued, “In 1776, the Union was formed. In 1920 we got the vote. What I’m going to tell you now is, it’s time to step up to the plate and own it. It’s time for women to own it, you know? If you don’t take it, no one’s going to give it to you.”

Cher at the Power to the Polls Women’s March voter registration tour launch at Sam Boyd Stadium on Jan. 21 in Las Vegas. (Photo: Getty Images)
Cher talked a bit about her hard-won independence, beginning with a personal story about her grandmother. “She had my mother when she was 14 years old, she picked cotton, and didn’t have a say in anything,” she said. “My mother thought that you had to have a man take care of you. And even though she had more fun when she was divorced and with her girlfriends, all of those women thought that was what had to happen.”

As for herself, she shared, “I was kind of a punk girl, and little bit balls to the wall. I once — I didn’t steal the horse, I just jumped on him and rode him until the fence gave up, and then I saw a boxcar and I jumped in it. So that’s kind of who I was at the time. Then I got married and I lost a lot of my power through marriage, and it was my fault. I was young.” Cher famously married Sonny Bono when she was just 18. “It took me a long, long time to get back the power that you see that I have. And even now, it’s so crazy, even now in doing business I have to ask three times for what a man would have to ask for once. And when you ask for it you’re a bitch, and when you don’t ask for it they just run all over you.”

Real Women: One Year Later, Marching On
Real women across America speak out on what they were inspired to do in the last year since the historic Women's March in Washington D.C.

Finally, Cher, who was a big Hillary Clinton supporter, revisited the night of her loss. “There was a march down Fifth Avenue [in New York City] the night that Trump became whatever he became. I didn’t mean to get in it. I had taken a shower. I was really upset, because this is the second time this has happened to me. The last time I was with Al Gore in Nashville getting my makeup on, ready to go to the party, and then it just flashed ‘Bush is the president.’ And this time I was up in a room with Hillary, putting my makeup on. I thought, to hell with this — I’m not putting anything on until I find out what’s going to happen. And then he became the president.

“This is one of the worst times in our history,” she declared, “and that’s why I honestly believe that women are going to be the ones that fix it.”

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
lol, just "Once" before, Cher? Didn't Lurch Kerry get screwed too? No love for Lurch?

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Almost every lib I know thinks that if evidence of collusion is found, Trump and Pence should be impeached and every action that has been taken or initiated by the oval office should be rolled back. Seriously.
Would love for Trump to pull out the real obama birth cert & reverse everything he did to F up everything.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'Fire and Fury' being shopped as TV series (not a documentary)
RT America

Published on Jan 22, 2018
Endeavor Content has purchased the TV and film rights to Michael Wolff's 'Fire and Fury' in a seven-figure deal, according to The Hollywood Reporter. One of the people at Endeavor was one of the VPs on 'House of Cards.' The Resident is embarrassed for humanity. Follow The Resident at http://www.twitter.com/TheResident

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Good, then go fucking home Ándale........

‘We Are Outraged:’ Illegal Alien Activists Turn on Democrats After Amnesty-or-Shutdown Fail

by JOHN BINDER22 Jan 2018Washington, D.C.21,062

Illegal alien activists say they are “outraged” after Senate Democrats did not leave the federal government shut down in order to force a deal whereby millions of illegal aliens are given amnesty at the expense of American citizens.
In a protest outside of the U.S Capitol, open borders advocates and illegal alien activists slammed Democrats after they originally shut down the federal government to push amnesty for illegal aliens, but then caved to President Trump and voted to reopen the government without an amnesty attached to the funding bill.

Illegal aliens shielded from deportation by the President Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program with the open borders group “United We Dream,” which is funded by globalist billionaire George Soros, said they were entitled to an immediate amnesty before the federal government was reopened.

“Today we are outraged,” one illegal alien speaker said. “U.S. Senators of both parties disappointed the nation today when they decided to move forward without a solution for me, for the members of United We Dream, and my little sister.”

“We’re not going to sugarcoat it or spin it,” the illegal alien continued. “Today, immigrant young people continue to be in danger of deportation. They continue to be in detention centers. And there was no solution for us today because Democrats and Republicans decided that it was too politically painful.”

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
He Really Did This!
Mark Dice

Published on Jan 23, 2018
Joe sings a song and it's hilarious and there's more! Checkout my books here: www.amazon.com/author/markdice or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Order your "Liberalism: Find a Cure" t-shirt, long sleeve, or hoodie here: https://teespring.com/stores/markdice - Subscribe now for more videos every day, and I'll see you tomorrow!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
They're On To Us!
Mark Dice

Published on Jan 24, 2018
This is funny. Order your "Liberalism: Find a Cure" t-shirt, long sleeve, or hoodie here: https://teespring.com/stores/markdice - Subscribe now for more videos every day, and I'll see you tomorrow!

Order my new book, The True Story of Fake News: How Mainstream Media Manipulates Millions, from Amazon here: https://goo.gl/oJ5VQh or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Unbelievable, this ignorant racist is the one the Demonrats chose to explain theor alternate view of the universe ?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
East Coast Democrat Governors to Sue Feds After Trump Tax Cuts Make Them Pay Their Fair Share
January 27, 2018 by Jim Hoft 97 Comments
East coast Democrat governors are threatening to sue the federal government after the Trump tax cuts finally will force them to pay their fair share.

For years red state taxpayers have bailed out blue states governments who place a heavy burden on their citizens with hefty state taxes.

Residents of these blue states continue to vote into office tax-and-spend liberal after tax-and-spend liberal.

But thanks to the Trump tax cuts all American taxpayers will no longer be expected to pay off the blue states.

And now the liberal governors of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut are threatening to sue the government for not bailing them out year after year.

New York Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Friday that a coalition of East Coast states will sue the federal government over the Trump-signed tax overhaul, in the latest bid to undermine the law that Republicans have cheered.

The states — New York, New Jersey and Connecticut — appear to be taking aim at a provision that limits residents’ state and local tax deduction (SALT) to $10,000. While the law contains sweeping tax rate cuts for businesses and individuals, taxpayers in high-tax states like those in the Northeast are expected to take a hit from the SALT change.

Cuomo called it an “economic missile.”

“The elimination of full state and local deductibility is a blatantly partisan and unlawful attack on New York that uses our hardworking families and tax dollars as a piggy bank to pay for tax cuts for corporations and other states,” Cuomo said in a statement. “This coalition will take the federal government to court to protect our residents from this assault.”

A press release from Cuomo’s office claimed that the elimination of full SALT deductibility will cost New York $14.3 billion.

The move has picked up support from Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy and New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy, who just replaced Chris Christie.

Suck it feckers you loathe us and we are sick and tired of paying for you! . . :give finger:

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The states — New York, New Jersey and Connecticut — appear to be taking aim at a provision that limits residents’ state and local tax deduction (SALT) to $10,000.
Just cap the state and local taxes to $10,000 and the problem goes away. DUH! Don't blame Trump that your taxes are too high, dumbass.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Suck it feckers you loathe us and we are sick and tired of paying for you!
One has to be somewhat cautious here as the .gov stats paint the blue states as net contributors to the .gov budget, whereas red states are net takers

So it sets up for a quite interesting battle should it play out

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
“The elimination of full state and local deductibility is a blatantly partisan and unlawful attack on New York that uses our hardworking families and tax dollars as a piggy bank to pay for tax cuts for corporations and other states,” Cuomo said in a statement. “This coalition will take the federal government to court to protect our residents from this assault.”
Not sure how this is illegal. Cuomo's residents have been under assault by their state's taxes. Maybe if the states cut some spending they could handle this. The fed's reduced income will (should) be a good incentive for reduced spending.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I tell these communists to sit down, shut up and enjoy paying the higher taxes that they are so proud and want to pay. It's a popular cheerleading point in every communist leaning forum.

I ask them......."are you against helping poor brown people?" No wonder they build boats out of trash to escape communism!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Diamond and Silk today

Host, what do you say about Pelosi calling the tax cut armageddon

Silk “armogeddon mo money in ma check”

Lol

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
those 2 ladies are a hoot

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Today's non-political psycho chuckle..................

Naked man high on meth crashes his car while fleeing an ex-boyfriend of the man he had been having sex with in the back seat
  • Stephen Walker, 38, was said to have told police that he was caught in the act with another man in the back of his box truck by the man's ex-boyfriend
  • The Newark, Delaware, man was startled and crashed his four-dour sedan
  • He also told authorities that he was on crystal meth at the time
  • Walker was pantsless when taken into custody and was found hiding in a horse stable at JFK's animal-screening facility
  • He was arraigned Sunday on attempted grand larceny, reckless endangerment, impaired driving and other charges

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5325511/Naked-man-high-meth-crashes-car-JFK-parking-lot.html#ixzz55aiWwpek
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I used to (30 years back) be a serious fan of Marvel comics ... 6 to 8 titles a month. Let it slide when I moved out and had to get more serious about my spending. This weekend, I found a u-tube channel discussing the invasion and take-over of nearly all comics by SJW types, and their complete destruction of the industry complete with decimating the local comic book stores. The non-stop attacks on the clients is the most jarring ... it's clear they've no problem driving off 95% of their audience to have their soap box ... and vilify any who dare suggest they might be wrong.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
contradiction

:secret:

Banks are inert inanimate objects

Corporations are inert inanimate objects

Offices are inert inanimate objects

:ponder:
A corporation is a company or group of people authorized to act as a single entity (legally a person) and recognized as such in law.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Everything the leftists touch turns to shit, but we're supposed to believe polls?.......

NFL, ESPN, MAINSTREAM MEDIA, MOVIES, STUPID AWARDS SHOWS ETC ETC....

Grammys See 20% Ratings Crash, Possible ‘All-Time Low’

TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images

by JEROME HUDSON29 Jan 20181,768

Ratings for Sunday’s politically-charged 60th annual Grammy Awards broadcast on CBS dropped dramatically from a year ago, reportedly reaching “an all-time low.”
Initial numbers, Deadline reports, show a 20% decline from last year’s Grammy ceremony:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...ammys-see-20-ratings-crash-possible-time-low/

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Is it possible that people are waking up and truly don't want to support corrupt sell out narcissists giving themselves awards? NFL ratings DOWN, ESPN Flunking, CNN tanking, Hollywood Pedos getting ousted, Cable subscriptions dropping like flies... Oh dear God let it be so!