• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Fvck these azzholes! Fark history! We're talking about the here and now!!! Time to say NO and leave the next play to them! Fock their feelings! At the end of the day the person still breathing is the victor!
I have no feeling of need to repatriate. I never owned one.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Guess What the Russian Bots Did Now!
Mark Dice

Published on Feb 15, 2018
Guess what the bots did now? I don't think you'll be able to in a million years, so let me just tell you! ⚠️ Order your “Russian Bot” shirt from my online store here: https://teespring.com/RussianBotShirt - Available in t-shirt, long sleeve, or hoodie (and in multiple colors) Subscribe

Order my new book, "The True Story of Fake News" from Amazon here: https://goo.gl/oJ5VQh or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Support me on http://Patreon.com/MarkDice

Tip me through http://www.PayPal.me/MarkDice

Read my books! Order them in paperback on Amazon.com here:
http://amazon.com/author/markdice
or download them from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Contact me via email at: Mark@MarkDice.com
Copyright © 2018 by Mark Dice. All Rights Reserved.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Some days I just want to beat these people to a pulp and then urinate on them.

Joy Behar Insists She’s a Christian after Trashing VP Mike Pence’s Christian Faith as “Mental Illness” (VIDEO)
February 16, 2018 by Jim Hoft 117 Comments

Godless Joy Behar insisted she was a Christian on Thursday’s show after she attacked Vice President Mike Pence’s Christian faith as a “mental illness.”
Behar faced mounting criticism after she lashed out at devout Christian
Mike Pence.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Some days I just want to beat these people to a pulp and then urinate on them.

Joy Behar Insists She’s a Christian after Trashing VP Mike Pence’s Christian Faith as “Mental Illness” (VIDEO)
February 16, 2018 by Jim Hoft 117 Comments

Godless Joy Behar insisted she was a Christian on Thursday’s show after she attacked Vice President Mike Pence’s Christian faith as a “mental illness.”
Behar faced mounting criticism after she lashed out at devout Christian
Mike Pence.

This evil bitch is a communist zionist!!!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKYOULOSER!!!!

TRUMP CURSE=> Skier Lindsey Vonn Fails to Medal in Her First Olympic Event in 8 Years After Trashing Trump
February 16, 2018 by Cristina Laila 282 Comments

The Trump curse hit leftie skier Lindsey Vonn yet again after she previously trashed the President.

During an interview with CNN in December, Vonn said she does not compete for the president. When asked how it will feel “competing at the Olympic games for the United States whose president is Donald Trump?” Vonn responded with this:

Lindsey Vonn: “Um, well I hope to represent the people of the United States, not the president.”

Vonn was then asked if she would accept an invitation to the White House if she wins gold, she said,

Lindsey Vonn: “Absolutely not. But you have to win to be invited.”

Lindsey Vonn then promptly injured her back during a World Cup competition, finishing in 24th place.

Now this…

Sports Illustrated reported, “In her first Olympic event in eight years, Lindsey Vonn fails to medal in the Super-G”

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02...l-first-olympic-event-8-years-trashing-trump/

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKYOULOSER!!!!

TRUMP CURSE=> Skier Lindsey Vonn Fails to Medal in Her First Olympic Event in 8 Years After Trashing Trump
February 16, 2018 by Cristina Laila 282 Comments

The Trump curse hit leftie skier Lindsey Vonn yet again after she previously trashed the President.

During an interview with CNN in December, Vonn said she does not compete for the president. When asked how it will feel “competing at the Olympic games for the United States whose president is Donald Trump?” Vonn responded with this:

Lindsey Vonn: “Um, well I hope to represent the people of the United States, not the president.”

Vonn was then asked if she would accept an invitation to the White House if she wins gold, she said,

Lindsey Vonn: “Absolutely not. But you have to win to be invited.”

Lindsey Vonn then promptly injured her back during a World Cup competition, finishing in 24th place.

Now this…

Sports Illustrated reported, “In her first Olympic event in eight years, Lindsey Vonn fails to medal in the Super-G”

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02...l-first-olympic-event-8-years-trashing-trump/
Women were a mistake! I'm sure they'll have her on The View so she can talk about how much she hates Trump, why her not winning a medal was his fault and how he needs to be impeached. Women are very predictable!

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Since I don't watch the teevee and don't know who she is, people probably wonder why I don't care.

Karma. She's a beech!
Hot blond, very accomplished skier turned into a NeverTrumpster and ruined her career. Hot blonds are a dime a dozen so nothing of value was lost. She was also a former GF of Tiger Woods. It's been widely publicized that he cheated on her and she dumped him. You burn the coal, you pay the toll! She's lucky he didn't beat the shit out of her!

I love happy endings!

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
they turned the entire event commentary into a faggot fest. Then, ratings dropped like a rock.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
OlympicsSoBad • 10 hours ago

Seriously, this years team, in general, is a disgrace. Aside from a handful of true athletes, none of them should be invited. It's like a team looking for participation trophies.

Ren Dudas10 hours ago

Too bad she didnt break her legs.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
OlympicsSoBad • 10 hours ago

Seriously, this years team, in general, is a disgrace. Aside from a handful of true athletes, none of them should be invited. It's like a team looking for participation trophies.

Ren Dudas10 hours ago

Too bad she didnt break her legs.

It's all gay and transgender lefties. That's what America is now!

davycoppitt

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
they turned the entire event commentary into a faggot fest. Then, ratings dropped like a rock.
The wife and I were watching. Then some commentator came on and I don't know what IT was. I said to the wife " What the fck is that" then we turned it off.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/tv-ratings-2018-winter-olympics-new-low-1202702071/

UPDATED: The total audience delivery for Thursday’s coverage of the 2018 Winter Olympics has come in at 19.3 million viewers.

NBC brought in 16.2 million of those viewers, with the combination of NBC and NBC Sports pulling in a combined 18.9 million. The rest came from NBC Sports Digital’s streaming platforms. Last night’s viewership peaked at 20.1 million viewers from 9:30-9:45 p.m. ET, during men’s alpine skiing on NBC and men’s short program figure skating on NBC Sports.

19 million watched out of 330 million people in the US. 6% of Americans watched their Olympic faggots trying to earn their participation trophies in S. Korea folks. Think about that! 6 percent!!!!

I actually proud that so many Americans are finally starting to realize what's important AND WHAT ISN'T! We're finally turning our backs to these communist sympathizer assholes and gay creepazoids.

MAGA!!!!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Attendance is falling, viewers are turning to something else, the love affair narrative with the N0rk Cheerleaders collapsed................

Somebody get Lucy and a football!

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
"There are way, way more of us than there is of them."

So why is it that we're letting them get away with all this shit????? If there are way more of us thanthere are of them why does Nancy Pelosi, John McStain, the Black Farkin Caucus and people like Obama keep getting elected over and over again?

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
So why is it that we're letting them get away with all this shit????? If there are way more of us thanthere are of them why does Nancy Pelosi, John McStain, the Black Farkin Caucus and people like Obama keep getting elected over and over again?
Vote fraud for one. The other reason is apathy but I think that spell was dented if not broken when we elected Trump.
The media hammers the sheep with leftist propaganda to make them feel isolated and alone. EVERYBODY thinks sexual deviants are normal. EVERYBODY loves muslims. EVERYBODY loves hussein. EVERYBODY loves hillary. EVERYBODY needs government every day.
Leftists in every country do this, and it works until the spell is broken.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Vote fraud for one. The other reason is apathy but I think that spell was dented if not broken when we elected Trump.
The media hammers the sheep with leftist propaganda to make them feel isolated and alone. EVERYBODY thinks sexual deviants are normal. EVERYBODY loves muslims. EVERYBODY loves hussein. EVERYBODY loves hillary. EVERYBODY needs government every day.
Leftists in every country do this, and it works until the spell is broken.

I will admit that politics in this country hasn't been this exciting in my lifetime. There's so much hate going on now, hate for Trump and hate for the people who hate him. This much hate will only end in violence. These school shootings are the battles during an ongoing war in this country.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
This is beyond insane. I would call it "religious fanaticism"

Please try to resist!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Lindsey Vonn ridiculed by Trump supporters after blunder
February 16, 2018
by Larry Brown

Hopefully Lindsey Vonn did not look at her Twitter mentions after her disappointing performance in the super-G at the 2018 Winter Games in PyeongChang on Saturday.

Vonn was the first skier out of the gate in the super-G and was putting together a really good run until the end when she had a bobble and veered off the course. She ended up tied for sixth, 0.38 behind the winner, and out of medal contention.

Though many Americans were bummed for Vonn, there was a segment of the viewing population that seemed gratified by the result.

Several Donald Trump supporters were pleased to see Vonn fail to medal and let her hear it over Twitter. Take a look:

@lindseyvonn #MAGA pic.twitter.com/JG0BJTMQ5z

— lew (@lew97313933) February 17, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
The Gift that Keeps on Giving
Mark Dice

Published on Feb 19, 2018
They're making my job too easy and making it too much fun. ⚠️ Order your “Liberalism: Find a Cure” shirts here: https://teespring.com/stores/markdice - Available in t-shirt, long sleeve, or hoodie (and in multiple colors) Subscribe

Order my new book, "The True Story of Fake News" from Amazon here: https://goo.gl/oJ5VQh or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
It's all gay and transgender lefties. That's what America is now!
I used to love the Olympics.
Remember watching Wide World of Sports on Saturday afternoon ! ?
Vasily Alexiev,
Ali, Leonard,
Downhill Swisss and Austrian dudes....

And then every 4 years the best of the best got together etc etc...
Then.....
Bob Costa and some of his rants...
But the big one....
They put that Johnny Weir thing all over the place
Boom ! Lost me....not to mention a host of other stuff and non American comments...
Etc etc.
Let them wallow in their own poop.
( burn the coal, pay the toll.....never heard that one...totally classic that one :) )
Regards to all,

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Lindsey Vonn ridiculed by Trump supporters after blunder
February 16, 2018
by Larry Brown

Hopefully Lindsey Vonn did not look at her Twitter mentions after her disappointing performance in the super-G at the 2018 Winter Games in PyeongChang on Saturday.

Vonn was the first skier out of the gate in the super-G and was putting together a really good run until the end when she had a bobble and veered off the course. She ended up tied for sixth, 0.38 behind the winner, and out of medal contention.

Though many Americans were bummed for Vonn, there was a segment of the viewing population that seemed gratified by the result.

Several Donald Trump supporters were pleased to see Vonn fail to medal and let her hear it over Twitter. Take a look:

@lindseyvonn #MAGA pic.twitter.com/JG0BJTMQ5z

— lew (@lew97313933) February 17, 2018
The term 'dumb blond' comes to mind when I see that picture! Looks like she deleted everything negative from her Twit page. I guess she doesn't like people who disagree with her. Communist 'heroes' are like that!

Since the 2018 US Olympic team is composed mainly of anti American faggots and SJWs is anyone surprised that:
A: Interest and viewership is way down
B: At this writing the US can still count the total number of medals on both hands (we used to laugh at countries like that)

C: The team's performance sucks overall

It may be because they're concentrating more on their politics than they are on their jobs. Not much for a country to be proud of but at least they're getting their shots in on their racist president huh? That must make them feel good!

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Pat cuts right through the shit

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I third that. Thanks DD

"Internally Google is a toxic ultra progressive feminist bubble of hysterical bigotry and safe space paranoia where you have to check your moral compass at the door to survive."

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
SJW truth intervention police attack a male for being honest. Notice I didn't say man.
The pussy quickly folds like a cheap suit.............

Facebook Ad Executive Rob Goldman Apologizes for having “Uncleared Thoughts”…
Posted on February 20, 2018 by sundance

Good grief, I doubt there is a more apropos example of how liberal echo-chambers generate a sketchy group-think compliance mindset.

After President Trump re-tweeted a discussion thread from Facebook VP of Ads Rob Goldman, which cited analysisdone last year of Russian ad purchases/engagement, the liberal hive instantly attacked the executive.

According to Wired.Com Rob Goldman quickly began apologizing for expressing “uncleared thoughts”, where those thoughts are actually based on facts – but run counter to the necessary liberal narrative – so they must be repelled at all costs.

This you have to read:

(Via Wired) On Friday morning, just before 10am on the West Coast, the office of special counsel Robert Mueller published his indictment of 13 Russian operatives for interfering in the US election. The document was 37 pages, and it mentioned Facebook 35 times. It detailed how Russian operatives used the platform to push memes, plan rallies, create fake accounts, suppress the vote, foment racism, and more.

[…] But then, roughly eight hours after the indictment appeared online, Rob Goldman, a VP for ads for Facebook, decided he had a few points to add to the debate. He was just freelancing, and had not cleared his thoughtswith either Facebook’s communications team or its senior management.

[…] With Mueller’s indictment, according to multiple people at the company, everyone felt that Facebook had done something right. The 35 mentions clearly showed that Facebook had fully cooperated with authorities. Many of the details in the indictment, particularly from pages 25 to 30, which include details of messages sent between private Facebook accounts, were given to Mueller by Facebook. That could have been a good story. But then Rob Goldman decided to weigh in, using a rival platform. He now has 10,500 Twitter followers, but a few fewer friends at work.

On Sunday night, Joel Kaplan, the VP of Global Public Policy at Facebook, put out a statement saying “Nothing we found contradicts the Special Counsel’s indictments. Any suggestion otherwise is wrong.” Roughly translated, that meant, “We asked Rob Goldman to throw his phone in a river.”

[…] Later that day, Rob Goldman seemed to come to the same understanding, and posted internally at Facebook a message that read as follows: “I wanted to apologize for having tweeted my own view about Russian interference without having it reviewed by anyone internally. The tweets were my own personal view and not Facebook’s. I conveyed my view poorly. The Special Counsel has far more information about what happened [than] I do—so seeming to contradict his statements was a serious mistake on my part. (read more)

One of the more, well, hilarious and typically-left aspects to the sympathetic article about Rob Goldman’s wrong thinking comes from this paragraph (emphasis mine):

[…] Facebook has long had a vexed relationship with Donald Trump. It’s based in Silicon Valley, and most of the executives and employees are liberal Democrats. Mark Zuckerberg believes, to his core, that the point of his platform is to make the world more open and connected. Donald Trump’s campaign was built on tribalismdividing America against the world, and dividing American groups against each other.

Remember, this is Facebook. A social media platform based entirely on ‘tribalism’.

That paragraph is what’s called hypocrisy wrapped up with a heaping dose of sanctimonious pretzel logic. In the same article where the author is describing an executive’s apology for having “unapproved wrong thoughts”, the same author is decrying Trump’s “tribalism”.

Seriously, you can’t make this stuff up.

The executives in charge of a social media platform based on western free expression and communication with “friends”, ie. ‘your tribe’, are now stating “thoughts” must be pre-approved and “tribalism” is bad, bad ju-ju…

Resist We Much !

The Struggle is Realz !

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
CNN Goes Dumpster Diving Looking for Clues
Mark Dice

Published on Feb 20, 2018
CNN went looking for clues, and you're never going to guess where!
hahaha ⚠️ Order your "Liberalism: Find a Cure" or “Russian Bot” shirt from my online store here: https://teespring.com/stores/markdice - Available in t-shirt, long sleeve, or hoodie (and in multiple colors) Subscribe

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
It's all gay and transgender lefties
World wide tv.....................

'When you kiss your boyfriend at the Olympics and the world doesn't freak out': Casual smooch between gay US skier Gus Kenworthy and his lover on live TV is hailed as important LGBTQ moment
  • Gus Kenworthy shared a quick kiss on the slopes with partner Matthew Wilkas, shortly before a qualifying run on Sunday at the Winter Games 2018
  • The 26-year-old said he'd wanted to kiss his then-boyfriend at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, where homophobia is rife, but decided against it
  • 'That's something that I wanted at the last Olympics, to share a kiss with my boyfriend at the bottom but I was too scared to do it for myself,' he said
  • He added that seeing openly gay athletes on television growing up would have 'made it a lot easier for me'
  • The kiss was hailed as a 'moment to celebrate' with many on Twitter calling it a pivotal moment for the LGBTQ community
  • 'I'm old enough to understand how significant that is' one Twitter user wrote

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5405805/Kiss-skier-boyfriend-hailed-LGBTQ-moment.html#ixzz57fG7MauK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter