• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
that's funnier than when they chased the box truck! There never will get a clue. Belarus born hooker...........in Thailand.

Wanting asylum in exchange.

even fish aren't stupid enough to take bait that bad.
They've turned into a grocery store tabloid

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hey, just saw over at Karl's site the Parkland shooter was kicked out of school for bringing a gun.
No charges filed.

The PROBLEM was law enforcement, they didn't want to ENFORCE the law.

But take away our guns, that's the answer. So these leftist cops can protect us. Not.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Hey, just saw over at Karl's site the Parkland shooter was kicked out of school for bringing a gun.
No charges filed.

But take away our guns, that's the answer. So these leftist cops can protect us. Not.
What's Karl's site?

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I missed it earlier but just learned that the patsy err I mean shooter actually called the cops on himself prior to the "event". Biblical.

Also, the narrative is that he went in the school in FULL METAL blah blah and after the shooting, while the cops were outside hiding, he walked out of the school and headed to MikeyD's for a burger and then started walking home. The suspension of disbelief is truly biblical in scope for this one.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
The alien invasion can't happen soon enough

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I spare you the picture of insane nan pelosi...........

“People Will Not Be Bowed,” Pelosi Explodes After Trump Admin Drops Hammer on California Lawmakers Protecting Illegal Aliens

March 7, 2018 by Cristina Laila 199 Comments
Trump’s DOJ filed a lawsuit against California late Tuesday evening over their dangerous and unlawful sanctuary city policy being enforced by politicians such as Governor Jerry Brown.

Speaking in Sacramento Wednesday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions blasted California lawmakers for protecting illegal aliens in their ‘sanctuary cities.’

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) immediately fired back at the Trump administration’s move to finally put an end to the insanity of sanctuary cities.

The Democrats don’t even try to hide it anymore. They openly fight for the invaders who are leeching, killing and raping American citizens.

Nancy Pelosi

✔@NancyPelosi

The people of California will not be bowed by the Trump Administration's brazen aggression and intimidation tactics. We will fight this sham lawsuit and will fight all cowardly attacks on our immigrant communities. #ProtectDREAMers

11:58 AM - Mar 7, 2018

Immigrant communities? Illegal aliens aren’t immigrants, they are invaders.

Have you ever seen a Democrat or even a politician for that matter fight this hard for law-abiding, taxpaying American citizens?

If politicians like Jerry Brown were arrested for breaking federal laws, sanctuary cities would quickly disappear.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
jameswlee2014 says:
March 7, 2018 at 2:05 pm

Despite all the handwaving, here is the simple truth; the democrats will be forced, by their own design, to run on the following platform, “We intend to raise your taxes and flood your neighborhoods with Mexicans!!” I’m not sure they thought it all the way through.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I spare you the picture of insane nan pelosi...........

“People Will Not Be Bowed,” Pelosi Explodes After Trump Admin Drops Hammer on California Lawmakers Protecting Illegal Aliens

March 7, 2018 by Cristina Laila 199 Comments

Trump’s DOJ filed a lawsuit against California late Tuesday evening over their dangerous and unlawful sanctuary city policy being enforced by politicians such as Governor Jerry Brown.

Speaking in Sacramento Wednesday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions blasted California lawmakers for protecting illegal aliens in their ‘sanctuary cities.’

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) immediately fired back at the Trump administration’s move to finally put an end to the insanity of sanctuary cities.

The Democrats don’t even try to hide it anymore. They openly fight for the invaders who are leeching, killing and raping American citizens.

Nancy Pelosi

✔@NancyPelosi

The people of California will not be bowed by the Trump Administration's brazen aggression and intimidation tactics. We will fight this sham lawsuit and will fight all cowardly attacks on our immigrant communities. #ProtectDREAMers

11:58 AM - Mar 7, 2018

Immigrant communities? Illegal aliens aren’t immigrants, they are invaders.

Have you ever seen a Democrat or even a politician for that matter fight this hard for law-abiding, taxpaying American citizens?

If politicians like Jerry Brown were arrested for breaking federal laws, sanctuary cities would quickly disappear.
All it would take is a federal order to shut off the water to California then let the Northern Californians ride roughshod over the southern CA cesspool cites and invoke a comprehensive scorched earth policy.

Another great comment from that article. Just the bare bones facts!

A city or state declaring itself a sanctuary is a decision to obstruct justice and disobey federal law and an act of rebellion!

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Connecticut Governor: NRA Is a ‘Terrorist Organization’

Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy (D) says the NRA is a “terrorist organization” because they oppose instituting more of the same gun controls that failed before the world’s eyes in Florida on February 14. Fox 61 quoted Malloy saying, “They act quite frankly in some cases as a terrorist organization.” He said the NRA was for universal background checks “in the 90’s” but is against them now, hoping this somehow bolsters his claim of “terrorist organization.”

What Malloy did not say is that a background check requirement for retail point-of-sale has been the law of the land since 1998. And nearly every mass public attacker of recent memory–including the Florida school gunman–has acquired his or her firearm via such a check. So what is the point of expanding the frequency of checks to include more points of sale? To include private sales as well as retail?

These are the types of questions that Democrats try to avoid when pushing universal background checks.

They do not want to discuss the fact that a check system will never stop a latent criminal, only an actual one. But this is not lost on would-be criminals, who know that if they avoid a criminal record they can pass a background check, legally purchase a gun, then use it criminally when the time suits them.

Does understanding this make the NRA a “terrorist organization”?

Here is something else the NRA understands–because background checks have already failed, the ceaseless push to expand them must really be about something other than background checks. The example of California shows that instituting universal background checks leads to compiling a gun registry which finally results in the creation of gun confiscation laws. In other words, universal background checks are the beginning of a slippery slope.

New Mexico sheriffs warned about this last year when Michael Bloomberg-sponsored gun control groups pushed universal background checks in their state. Breitbart News reported that 32 of New Mexico’s 33 sheriffs penned a letter warning that universal background checks would lead to gun registration in the state.

Surely no one would consider the 32 New Mexico sheriffs a “terrorist organization” for rejecting insidious gun control.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...cut-governor-nra-is-a-terrorist-organization/

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Ahh yes, "Governor Malloy." Hmm....

You're the one who told us that you were, " 'spoken to' that something like this (SandyHoax) might happen." when addressing the press after Obama's Capstone Event False Flag Propaganda Treasonous Attack on America...right in my home town. At the school I played floor hockey in, with the ball fields I kicked soccer balls on and the baseball field I frequented during Little League snatching up grounders and sucking on orange slices in the dugout. Hmm.

... Well good golly miss mollymoppery! Look who just so happened to be in CONNECTICUT TWO FARKIN WEEKS before the HOAX

That's right gang! ERIC HOLDER and US. ATTORNEY DAVID FEIN!

And what again were THOSE TWO doing in CONNECTICUT just TWO FARKIN WEEKS before DECEMBER 14, 2012?

Anyone? ......That's right! "Announcing Project Longevity"!

JUSTICE NEWS

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Project Longevity Launched to Reduce Gang and Gun Violence in Connecticut’s Cities

Government Officials, Community Members, Service Providers and Law Enforcement Join Forces in Statewide Anti-Violence Initiative

Attorney General Eric Holder, U.S. Attorney David Fein and Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy joined members of law enforcement, public officials, social service providers, community leaders and researchers in New Haven today to launch “Project Longevity,” a comprehensive initiative to reduce gun violence in Connecticut’s major cities. (more at link)

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/proj...ce-gang-and-gun-violence-connecticut-s-cities

Huh!? Please tell me more....

Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the Project Longevity Announcement
New Haven, CT
~
Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thank you, David, for those kind words – and good morning, everyone. It’s a pleasure to be in New Haven today – and a privilege to join you, Governor Malloy, Senator Blumenthal, Chief Esserman, and so many dedicated civic leaders, community representatives, and concerned citizens – for this important announcement.

With the launch of Project Longevity, we’re opening a new chapter in the fight against violent crime here in New Haven. We’re signaling our renewed commitment to working collaboratively – across levels of government and jurisdictional boundaries – to address the violence that menaces too many neighborhoods and claims far too many innocent lives. And we’re leveraging the strength of our collective efforts not only to develop innovative, data-driven strategies for combating this epidemic – but to foster robust and lasting engagement between federal, state, and local leaders, as well as community organizations, academic experts, and law enforcement professionals.

By identifying and targeting the groups that are responsible for violence throughout this city – and, eventually, the entire State of Connecticut – Project Longevity will send a powerful message to those who would harm their fellow citizens: that such acts will not be tolerated; that they will be swiftly met with clear, predictable consequences; and that help is available for all those who wish to break the cycle of violence and gang activity.

Although – as David mentioned – Connecticut has experienced an overall decrease in violent crime rates over the last year, shootings and homicides remain all too common in cities like Bridgeport, Hartford, and right here in New Haven. In many cases, the victims of these crimes are children and young people. And we’ve seen that traditional enforcement, prosecution, and incarceration strategies – by themselves – simply won’t be enough to bring about the sustainable progress we need.

That’s why I’m here to pledge the Justice Department’s strong support – and my own best efforts – in advancing this, and other, front-line approaches for combating gang violence and ensuring the safety and stability of our neighborhoods. By bringing federal, state, and local authorities to the table to formulate comprehensive solutions, I’m confident that Project Longevity will enable us to bring new resources – and fresh perspectives – to this fight. It will empower law enforcement officers, community leaders, and service providers to help guide and inform our overall anti-violence strategy. And it will allow us to build on the successes we’ve seen in a number of other cities – where similar initiatives have shown tremendous promise – and on the broad-based, collaborative work that, across the country, today’s Justice Department is helping to lead.

From the landmark Defending Childhood Initiative – which we launched in 2010 – to the National Forum on Youth Violence Prevention, my colleagues and I at the federal level are working with a range of partners to develop ways to reduce violence among, or directed toward, our nation’s young people – and to counter its negative impact. Through the Department’s Office of Justice Programs, the Bureau of Justice Statistics, and the National Institute of Justice, we’re refining our knowledge base and enhancing our understanding of crime trends through rigorous scientific inquiry. Based on this research, we’re improving our ability to target law enforcement resources to crime “hot spots.” We’re providing critical support for high-priority enforcement activities in high-crime neighborhoods. And we’re working to strengthen reentry policy, to deter formerly incarcerated individuals from re-offending, and to ensure that they can successfully rejoin their communities and become productive members of society.

City by city – block by block – these efforts are making a meaningful, measurable difference. They’re enabling us to be smart, as well as tough, on crime – and to think more creatively, and act more collaboratively, than ever before. And, through innovative, locally-driven partnerships like the one we announce today – and thanks to the dedication of leaders like Governor Malloy, United States Attorney Fein, Chief Esserman, and all of the community members, advocates, and experts in this room – there’s no question that we stand poised to take this work to a new level.

As we strive to carry these efforts into the future, I will continue to rely on – and to be grateful for – your leadership. I’m honored to count each of you as colleagues and partners. And I look forward to all that we must – and surely will – accomplish together in the days ahead.

Thank you.

Speaker:
Attorney General: Eric H. Holder, Jr.
Topic(s):
Project Safe Neighborhoods
Component(s):
Office of the Attorney General

https://www.justice.gov/opa/speech/...-holder-speaks-project-longevity-announcement

They just plain tell us everything right in public.

Biblical in scope eh'?......

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The anger of the people is growing every day. Let's hope this Q guy knows what he's talking about. If this weekend turns out to be another dud there are a lot of people who are just about out of patience and fed up!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
This is Just Too Much!
Mark Dice

Published on Mar 9, 2018
⚠️ Order your “Liberalism: Find a Cure” or “Russian Bot” shirts here: https://teespring.com/stores/markdice - Subscribe

Order my new book, "The True Story of Fake News" from Amazon here: https://goo.gl/oJ5VQh or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Support me on http://Patreon.com/MarkDice

Tip me through http://www.PayPal.me/MarkDice

Read my books! Order them in paperback on Amazon.com here:
http://amazon.com/author/markdice
or download them from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Contact me via email at: Mark@MarkDice.com
Copyright © 2018 by Mark Dice. All Rights Reserved.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Study Says Trump Supporters / Conservatives Don't Like Stinky Feet Or Smelly Armpits (REACTION)
Anthony Brian Logan

Published on Mar 1, 2018
Stockholm University of Sweden released a study conducted over a few years that made a stunning conclusion - certain people don’t like unpleasant human body odor. More specifically, the study noted that Trump supporters and/or conservatives especially do not like stinky body smells. They linked it to xenophobia without saying those exact words.

Phrases like “linked to fear in the brain” and “more likely to be against immigrants and gays were used.” Something as silly and as clearly non-partisan as human body odor and overall lack of hygeneity has been weaponized to be used against conservatives who are against people urinating and defecating on the ground.

Which, of course, is of no surprise from the top brass in a country like Sweden, who unfortunately has opened up her doors to the third world and is experiencing issues like none before. Some of the main issues they face are … wait for it… a lack of proper hygiene and body maintenance from third-word so-called “migrants.”

Trump supporters can't stand the idea of a smelly armpit or a stinky foot, a study found — and psychologists are not surprised
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-...

THIS MAP SHOWS SAN FRANCISCO IS COVERED IN HUMAN POOP
https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation...

Immigrants defecate in streets, behead chickens, angry Pennsylvania residents say
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/14/...

‘Multicultural Toilets’ For ‘Global Defecation’ Seek To Stop Migrants Pooping On The Floor
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/...

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It's not limited to disliking third world stench - too many are the times I rode on buses and trains in Berlin during the summer, some fine German flesh would get on, grab a strap hanger, and the odor would be overpowering from her armpits. Seems a lot of them were not into personal hygiene. Can't think of a bigger turn off.

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It's not limited to disliking third world stench - too many are the times I rode on buses and trains in Berlin during the summer, some fine German flesh would get on, grab a strap hanger, and the odor would be overpowering from her armpits. Seems a lot of them were not into personal hygiene. Can't think of a bigger turn off.
I didn't bother to click on the video..., am I to conservative?

Growing up around dairy farms, I'm sure I carried around a sense of odor that was offensive to the washed city folks. Not that I didn't try to bath, just that the odor kinda got embedded into every thing, including a persons skin. We didn't seem to mind the odor much, because we all were so used to it, we didn't seem to notice. Then there were those that just plain didn't try to stay clean and they didn't even go around the farm. We did notice those folks and tried to hold a bit of distance. Personally, I like it better if I can keep people at a bit of a distance, give me space I call it, kind of distance, where I can't small you and hopefully you can't smell me. whistle:

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Imagine what her crotch smelled like!

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I took the time and effort to register for that site, only to learn that he said no such thing.

He alluded to the multiple issues, but never mentioned an arrest (or lack thereof) for a previous incident of bringing a gun to school.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
I use my body odor as a means of keeping all the women off of me.

Lack of shaving and dressing like a bum also assist in repelling the opposite sex.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
They are really wigging out now. Hard to believe these are so called "educated" people.

“Trump Is The Devil”: Los Angeles Investor Urges Protesters To Shut Down Streets, Block POTUS Motorcade
March 12, 2018 by Joshua Caplan 79 Comments
Donald Trump will arrive in California Tuesday, marking his first trip to the state as President. President Trump’s visit will include “a stop in San Diego to inspect eight sample designs for the wall,” followed by a fundraiser in Beverly Hills. Ross Gerber, the CEO of Gerber Kawasaki Wealth and Investment Management, is calling on protesters to block President Trump’s motorcade by shut down the streets of Los Angeles.

Mike Cernovich

Stopping a presidential motorcade is a crime. https://twitter.com/gerberkawasaki/status/972886481768349696 …

12:48 AM - Mar 12, 2018

Jim Hanson

✔@Uncle_Jimbo

Unhinged man threatens security of @POTUS

Stopping his motorcade puts him at risk

Someone should check on this guy

cc: @SecretService https://twitter.com/GerberKawasaki/status/972886481768349696 …

12:19 AM - Mar 12, 2018

In a now-deleted tweet, Gerber threatened to boycott businesses that have anything to do with the fundraiser.

“Trump is the devil,” the investor claimed.

9h
Rita Panahi

✔@RitaPanahi

Trump has broken a record number of Lefties. Full blown lunacy. https://twitter.com/gerberkawasaki/status/972887892648370176 …

Rita Panahi

✔@RitaPanahi

Oh no, looks like @GerberKawasaki accidentally deleted this tweet. Here you go
pic.twitter.com/uv1YpvZ4ba

11:58 PM - Mar 11, 2018

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...rotesters-shut-streets-block-potus-motorcade/

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away...........I posted on this board.........."Don't fuck with 4chan"

Not even ARF.Com fucks with 4chan

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
What do Californians think of the sanctuary state law?

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
No charges filed.

Here is a clip I took of the post.

I took the time and effort to register for that site, only to learn that he said no such thing.

He alluded to the multiple issues, but never mentioned an arrest (or lack thereof) for a previous incident of bringing a gun to school.
Read the insert on on the clip, it says he was expelled from school for bringing a gun. Now read the first sentence of Karl's post.
"That would be a felony. A felony the Sheriff knowingly did not arrest on..."
He does list a disclaimer in his second paragraph, "This obviously needs verification...."

Perhaps you did not find the story I alluded to in my post?

Also, there is absolutly no reason to register for the site, in fact, I have been banned for years and access it every day. In case you are wondering, he posted that coffee prices were not rising at that point, and I pointed out that they most certainly were on the retail level. I was therefore banned for challenging him, such is the size of his ego. You either agree with him or you are given the boot. Does not mean, however, that he does not provide a valuable opinion or story from time to time.

Sorry if I did not provide enough detail in my OP.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
What do Californians think of the sanctuary state law?

Sometimes adults need to make difficult decisions, and it has become clear that california no longer wants to be part of the United States. Replace part of it with the State of Jefferson.
Cut the remaining lunatics loose and wall 'em off along with mexico. They deserve each other.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Sometimes adults need to make difficult decisions, and it has become clear that california no longer wants to be part of the United States. Replace part of it with the State of Jefferson.
Cut the remaining lunatics loose and wall 'em off along with mexico. They deserve each other.

I good with that brother Irons. Let's get'er done!!!

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter