• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The length caused some problems for her....

negative1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Here's a cool video for the HK fans out there. Also for the guys that are a little wary of the loving recoil of HK 7.62 rifles.

This lady does a range run while shooting a G3 for the first time. I think she did great. Judging by the GL rings on the barrel it looks like a real G3.

:D

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I had a G3 for quite a while and thought the recoil was pleasant compared to an M1A that I had at the same time. The H&K seemed to have the same recoil impulse in total as the M1A but it was drawn out compared to the quick sharp smack from the M1A.

Uhhh, yeah, I agree with coopersmith above but I'd be willing to try it despite the danger.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
too much peril................

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

negative1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I originally posted the video to show that the HK G3 type rifles are not hard to handle like so many claim.

The young lady shooting did real good job proving this.

It looks like you guys have become more interested in the girl than the rifle so here's a little more to feed ya...