• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Getting into a report about the grand solar cycles. Long short, if the market tanks and you are looking for diversity look at Agriculture. Food prices will rise.

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Getting into a report about the grand solar cycles. Long short, if the market tanks and you are looking for diversity look at Agriculture. Food prices will rise.
I know you have talked about the fact that, although metals are for holding wealth long term, it is worth considering using a metals melt up to slingshot that wealth forward. Perhaps in a post 2020 financial environment this is one way to do that.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
plunge protection team at full force, dow was down quite a bit after 3 am
We will see if they can breathe fresh life into this rickety old market, or is this morning just the proverbial dead cat bounce.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
4 part series

Patrick Ceresna and I reveal HOW YOU CAN INVEST IN GOLD/SILVER MINERSwith far more upside and less risk!!

Part 1

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I know you have talked about the fact that, although metals are for holding wealth long term, it is worth considering using a metals melt up to slingshot that wealth forward. Perhaps in a post 2020 financial environment this is one way to do that.
NatGas is shaping up to be a good play on the weather. So I am told.

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Jim's Angel @ $1650. Anyone feeling nostalgic?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
NatGas is shaping up to be a good play on the weather. So I am told.
Been a really cold winter this year...

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I was looking @ that study on COVID19 and thinking that it was not that effective if it was a bio weapon. Then it struck me that it was mainly killing old or unhealthy Asians. They have a demographic problem. It couldn't be a solution? Tell me that would never happen?

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I was looking @ that study on COVID19 and thinking that it was not that effective if it was a bio weapon. Then it struck me that it was mainly killing old or unhealthy Asians. They have a demographic problem. It couldn't be a solution? Tell me that would never happen?
If you give a listen to Dr. Dave Janda here in the X22 Spotlight he explains that the Chinese villi in their lungs are physically unique that the virus attacks...

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
One for you lot up there...

Attachments

one of the problems if this happens, the stock markets may get severely punished, not as harsh as the 1929 crash. We live in a global economy where parts of whole are made to satisfy a product. Disastrous if one country gets decommissioned. this only assumes that not just old and unhealthy ones but the rest of the crowd.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Mixed and flat on the open for the usual suspects down here.

GDX, moving a little quicker than I'd have guessed. Not far from the levels that a long option play becomes attractive... if that is in your outlook. Into support, should tag the red line intra-day. Looks like we could see a classic kiss and go.
GDX-D-20200227-1.png

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
one of the problems if this happens, the stock markets may get severely punished, not as harsh as the 1929 crash. We live in a global economy where parts of whole are made to satisfy a product. Disastrous if one country gets decommissioned. this only assumes that not just old and unhealthy ones but the rest of the crowd.
They would be looking @ it as "pruning the tree"... sensible? I can't say. I don't think like a sociopath, but it is not impossible that it is where thier thinking is.

Terrifying.

So much noise about it being a bio weapon.

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Turned green @ lunch, careful buying is happening in most of my issues.

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Gold Daily --> We have a small consolidation appearing, looks like a pennant. Classic T/A projection would have it hitting 1737 odd. Top of the channel arrives there @ around 19/3/2020, completely doable. Faster than that and gold might be into a blow off, then we can look toward 1796 and 1892 as an outside chance. With COVID19 spooking people and the fat short book who knows what is on the cards here. So far we are in reasonable shape. The trader chatter I'm hearing is ---> Gold is gonna rip, you'd need balls to short it here... etc. Me, I'm a little more conservative, some big forces @ play here, short term could deliver all sorts of perversity.

AUUSD-D-20200227-1.png

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Gold stocks on a low heat down here, slowly warming up, nice careful buying, confidence inspiration action, no numb nutz hitting the ask without thought.

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Gold Daily --> We have a small consolidation appearing, looks like a pennant. Classic T/A projection would have it hitting 1737 odd. Top of the channel arrives there @ around 19/3/2020, completely doable. Faster than that and gold might be into a blow off, then we can look toward 1796 and 1892 as an outside chance. With COVID19 spooking people and the fat short book who knows what is on the cards here. So far we are in reasonable shape. The trader chatter I'm hearing is ---> Gold is gonna rip, you'd need balls to short it here... etc. Me, I'm a little more conservative, some big forces @ play here, short term could deliver all sorts of perversity.

View attachment 155586
That's good advance intel, Z. Sounds and feels about right, from where I sit. we c...

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hate the naked short sellers. And those that enable the idea.
Naked is only possible due to your antiquated system. It cannot happen here in Oz, you must have the loaned stock in hand to sell.

Dow is already down 300pts and gold didn't move up as much as I would have expected. Could this Friday we see a 2,000-3,000 drop in a single day before the weekends?

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
ASX Market heat map for today... Goldies are well green but not a sector on the map.

HeatMap.png