• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I have a technical question, not ta. It looks like you are using TradingView to build this chart. What indicator did you add to the chart to show the USD gold price along with Gold/AUD. I've been using TV only a few months, so I don't know how to do that. Please? Speak slowly.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Short term, gold is on a tight leash. It wouldn't take much to break down from here. Silver also.

o0mxWQEJ.png

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hey @louky...
does this information alter your view on this stock?

Curious to hear your thoughts on this...
Hey Louky...

Day #3 of the GGSM inquiry...

I have posted information that would credibly suggest that GGSM is a fraud...aka a pump and dump scheme...

Since you seem to know more about this company than any of us...and are the one that brought this stock to the boards attention...it makes sense that you should have some sort of response...

Inquiring minds want to know...

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Wake up 3 million more jobs lost.... buy everything gold up, stocks up, bonds up.

Wake up and do it all over again.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
May Gold 5036 contracts delivered by Wednesday with 3,649 still open. A bit of a yawn after April but still getting impressive for a low activity month.

May Silver 7082 contracts delivered by Wednesday with 2,119 still open. Silver, taking golds lead from April, is looking like it can double last Decembers delivery volume.

Remember that December is KING delivery month for the year.
Hemke is interested in these unusual OI numbers as well:

https://www.sprottmoney.com/Blog/where-have-all-the-specs-gone-craig-hemke-may-05-2020.html

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What is clearly evident is that there is a persistent and unrelenting (thus far) demand for physical gold/silver.

How long can the COMEX continue to deliver physical metal?

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
What is clearly evident is that there is a persistent and unrelenting (thus far) demand for physical gold/silver.

How long can the COMEX continue to deliver physical metal?
It has been said before, but if anything will 'break' the Comex, it is physical demand.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Hey Louky...

Day #3 of the GGSM inquiry...

I have posted information that would credibly suggest that GGSM is a fraud...aka a pump and dump scheme...

Since you seem to know more about this company than any of us...and are the one that brought this stock to the boards attention...it makes sense that you should have some sort of response...

Inquiring minds want to know...
Day 3? Just now saw any of this, but i'm still waiting for you to address the correct ceo, official filings with the mexico mining directory/ gov agency, original/official dtc chill removal (not the etrade scam), etc ....been waiting on you since January, or whenever you started counter intelligence lol

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Mid-day. Let's see where we close.

69W4cNjC.png

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
52 week high retest coming...then pennies. Previously have stated 1-2 cents, nothing else. Now i'm raising target to 5 cents after learning today that the business development manager has listed his occupation on the school line of his LinkedIn profile

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
And the close.

b0TNpgAu.png

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Just noticed this... breakout...?

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 7.01.20 PM.png

I can't say what I believe here but it is interesting watching the various camps setup based on the same set of events. In the end what I believe means little, what the crowed believes and is prepared to act on is critical. This is going to be a very interesting election especially the fallout afterward. I'm struggling to believe that Biden is a serious contender, I fully expect some movement there. A spectacular event of some sort would not surprise me at all. Say he ends up running with Hillary and then he dies (COVID-19!!!) soon after the election, assuming he wins, leaving old Hill's in charge. Some such series of events that could be read as a strategic play to get the top seat. I dunno, it's like watching thriller that seems to have divorced itself from conceivable reality. Almost nothing would surprise over the next year, including a big COVID flare up and shutdown just in time for the election. I just have the sense that we are in no way over the peak of this 'event', whatever you think it is, from a mismanaged disaster to a master plot.

All I know is it matters little what I think, so I just watch.
Time flies fast, I didn't realize that Hillary is already 72 years of age. Is there an age restriction on how old a person can be to run for President? O.T. news, I saw an article about China and US conflict that US is claiming that China is better equipped to attack USA with their missiles. All this is happening in the election year too.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Is there an age restriction on how old a person can be to run for President?
I think the only age limit is 35 to run...

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I have a technical question, not ta. It looks like you are using TradingView to build this chart. What indicator did you add to the chart to show the USD gold price along with Gold/AUD. I've been using TV only a few months, so I don't know how to do that. Please? Speak slowly.
You should see a 'compare' function @ the top of the chart. Use that, you can add multiple tickers. If you want a clean comparison switch the base chart to a line. You can also play with the scale and index to 100 then line them up to get a real % comparison. It can be a fiddle with the scales.

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
For the first time in a long time the "heavy call volume" notice has disappeared from my trading platform!

Easing up?

Must be due for a plunge!

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Gold USD Daily - I'm looking @ this as a typical flag. Break 173 and the move is on. Targets 1886 a high probability with 1982 an outside chance.

XAUUSD-D-20200508-1.gif

By the rule of 9 1800 is a pivot and that is about where we'd meet top of channel resistance. 1890 is top of the box with 1980 being the top of the next box. I'm a little confused about the 1899 level by the rule of 9, should that be a pivot? Some one jog my memory pls.

Make of that what you will!

Attachments

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
GSR Daily - Appears to be weakening but still looking for that floor to break (109 to 107) on a daily close.

GSR-D-20200508-1.gif

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
For the first time in a long time the "heavy call volume" notice has disappeared from my trading platform!

Easing up?

Must be due for a plunge!
Is that for the metals/miners or for the general markets?

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Is that for the metals/miners or for the general markets?
That one is a stock trading outfit... they've been overwhelmed with calls for over 6 weeks. Mom and Pop crapping themselves, lost passwords etc, etc...

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Miners are looking very overbought. However gold itself looks like it has plenty of room to go to the upside. Indicators nowhere near a high position. Potential green light for much higher numbers!
sc.png

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Miners are looking very overbought. However gold itself looks like it has plenty of room to go to the upside. Indicators nowhere near a high position. Potential green light for much higher numbers!
View attachment 164424
IMO they will likely get caught up if we see another broad market sell down, although it may be a shorter and shallower dip than last time.

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
SPX Daily - Still in roll over territory. Armstrong has this short term bearish and long term bullish.

SPX-D-20200508-1.gif