• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
In case you missed it...from SD Bullion

Debt Deflation Bankruptcy Protection Pyramid ~ John Exter

LOOK at that chart at 8:43 in the video...

Gold should take off in the next 3-6 months if history is any guide...a nice correction beforehand would be just splendid...

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1590528494382.png

Thinking we are gonna digest some of the gains since mid-March...I have identified what seems like likely downside targets. This is predicated on our not taking out the recent $12 highs.

All the tech indicators are looking corrective although some like the MACD and TSI havent yet made a crossover.
I have been 2/3 in for past few weeks as I took off 1/3 - perhaps a bit early but no need for greed. I will be looking to redeploy hopefully not too far from the bottom of this correction.

I have begun researching what I think might be the best plays for the next move higher and SILJ will definitely be one of them. I currently have some AG which I also think might do well next leg (along with CDE). But - I prefer the ETFs as the risks are more diversified. I think a pretty significant inflow of money is gonna come into this ETF in the coming months. My only beef with this stock is that the longest dated option is Oct2020...no LEAPS are available on it...That gives me less recovery time if I make a bad entry...so I gotta do my best to nail an entry in this...

Crowded trades all over the place. While it closed higher the SPY sported a bearish candle. Needs confirmation but a new high near gap close close near the lows of the day isn't friendly. Need confirmation though.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Another overnight lift-a-thon in the futures. Shocking. I don't think they even have an excuse today.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1590592470850.png

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Currently:

DOW - UP 0.8%
S&P - DOWN 0.04%
NASDAQ - DOWN 1.24%
USD - UP .29%

This is what Armstrong talks about - international money flows seeking safety...

Money fleeing Europe will initially go into the DOW 30 (safest)...which will cause the DOW to outperform the SPY and NASDAQ...

Its just a moment in time for sure...but - considering all that is going on...this is something I have been paying attention to...

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It seems like a nice move, but how do you know whether to trust it when it is based upon $2500 in total trades today?
I am not criticizing, just trying to understand.
Biggest thing i'm watching here is level 2, MM with fake asks trying to entice retail selling which doesn't exist because the float is locked up by people that know what's coming

Currently:

DOW - UP 0.8%
S&P - DOWN 0.04%
NASDAQ - DOWN 1.24%
USD - UP .29%

This is what Armstrong talks about - international money flows seeking safety...

Money fleeing Europe will initially go into the DOW 30 (safest)...which will cause the DOW to outperform the SPY and NASDAQ...

Its just a moment in time for sure...but - considering all that is going on...this is something I have been paying attention to...

Too early.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Started on BONZ that last crash around 001, will be adding red days steadily going forward
Still loading here, got bigly bids at 15 now if it gets there. Larger float comparatively on this one....."boring"....until news starts hitting. Debt paid down, list of nice assets/ mines, clean share structure, dilution free.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hey come back, baby. Where you going?

eesbhwkr.png

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
And of course the SPX is out of the box, which is usually a continuation pattern. Currently moving higher, as strange as that seems.

bJbWLIan.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
@ 10 yrs ago a friend used to subscribe to 'The Chartist'.

The Chartist's claim to fame was he would announce to members beforehand what stocks they were going to buy.

He also would announce the sale of stocks before they sold them. He also kept a tally of gains and losses.

Is this the same 'The Chartist'??
Sounds right!