• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
I bought a boatload of Jan 2021 call options on Hecla when it was at $1.90 late last year. Seemed like a no-brainer. Up 400% and still sitting on them.

Also have a boatload of first majestic calls, but it hasn't moved like Hecla has. Once silver gets above $20, I think First majestic will finally begin to get some legs on her.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
AG,HL and PAAS are my three horses for what is about to happen in silver...

Waiting on the SILJ options to get better liquidity so I can work with those to...

CDE new high over the $6.00 might be pretty important. SILJ just has so many good stocks in it it is hard to do much better and less to bother with. You might do better with some of the junior silvers but too much to look at for me.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
+~2% on the open for the ASX Gold Tribe. Feels a little nervous, Monday after all...

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Silver July Contract sitting @ 14853 contracts delivered with 1594 still open giving us a potential target of a whopping 16447 for the month of July!

That is 82.235 Moz.

Or ~2558 Metric Tons... (2819 US Tons!)

Hmmmmmm... I wonder when the well runs dry?

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Action and reaction levels to watch for short term entries and exits... enjoy the ride, for a change.

HL-W-20200720.jpg

CDE-W-20200720.jpg

Attachments

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The Fed’s current money creation binge is set to dwarf all of its previous excesses. Where is most of this newly created money going? It is important to understand that the Fed is completely unaccountable and above the law, i.e. it is a law unto itself. This being so it is able to gift the money it creates to whoever is chooses, be they leading Fed members, favored large corporations or crony associates, usually under the cloak of a small portion of the money going to the masses via stimulus checks etc. It is also able to buy everything in sight, especially and including distressed assets of every description. Someone has to pay for all this distributed largesse of course, and that someone is the ordinary American citizen in the form of raised taxes and much higher inflation. Normally, the fantastic amounts of money created in recent months would quickly lead to a ramp up in inflation, but by killing the economy they have reduced the velocity of money to zero. Now you understand one big reason for the lockdowns whose purpose is to provide the Fed with a time window to “buy up the world” with another reason being to destroy small businesses and the Middle Class so they either have to work for large corporations or live on handouts – either way they lose their independence and become compromised and dependent. This is the reason for the media promoted virus hysteria 24 / 7, a virus that “only” kills about 1% of the population or less and nearly all of those are old folks with other complications, but the lockdowns will end up killing far more as a result of economic privation, stress, depression, starvation and suicides etc.. There is absolutely no reason to force people under 40 or even 50 years old to stay at home or to wear masks, other than the reasons of those in power who want to advance their agendas. The inflation – hyperinflation that ought to result from this huge money creation has not been averted, it has only been deferred by killing the economy, it will out eventually and when it does it will ravage purchasing power and send gold and silver on a moonshot. This is why those of you who have not done so and have the opportunity should make every effort to acquire some physical gold and silver that is in your possession. Silver coins in particular are favored, because there is less risk of government thieves paying you a visit and confiscating them, as is much more likely with gold. Also you can use them if need be for smaller but important transactions. In addition we will continue to highlight promising looking gold and silver stocks on the site.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
The Fed’s current money creation binge is set to dwarf all of its previous excesses. Where is most of this newly created money going?
The Fed's money creation is dwarfed by the hole threatening to open up in the back end of the system which by all accounts is something like 5-6 times bigger than their efforts to date. Call it 30T... so the thing is the Fed's action is still fighting a credit deflation rather than being outright inflationary. For now the market is trading like it is outright inflationary but ultimately the market mechanics will most probably not support this trade. At that point we should see this money wash out of the market as the deflation reasserts itself. AFTER that it should become an inflationary wave. IMO you watch the USD, if it rallies the deflationary wave isn't done. For now they are pissing upwind in a storm but the crowd seem to be liking the effort... at least until they realize they are sitting downwind.

This liquidity is going to slosh around after the fact but for now it isn't a fraction of the hole that is attempting to suck it in.

These numbers are epic as is the mountain of debt and derivatives that is threatening to tumble.

Down into the election seems to be the setup here...

Watch out for that strong USD, strong gold combo.

JMO.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
DXY looks to be within weeks of a bottom and significant rally...

DXY-W-20200720.jpg

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
TNX (Ten Year Note YIELD) Monthly 1964 to date with the 30 level touches on my RSI of RSI indicator marked.

IMO this is putting in a bottom, the next rally should be sharp. Look for a break of the down trend which looks to be @ around the 1% level. I've heard a few commentators say that if rates go over 1% then everything breaks. 1%+ could/should be the real starting gun for PM's. Again this looks to be within weeks.

TNX-W-20200720.jpg

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Some historical USD levels in Silver to watch...

AG-M-20200720.jpg

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
The NASDAQ poster child TSLA is looking like a temporary top @ the very least. In any other market I'd be VERY confident it is the top but TSLA has buried too many bodies on it's way up to be confident. It looks near, that is all I will commit to.

TSLA-W-20200720.jpg

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
2020 Year to date...

1. Gold Miners +34%
2. Gold Juniors +30%
3. Gold +18%
4. Silver +10%
5. BTC +9%
6. S&P 500 -1%
7. Oil -34%

Yeah BABY!

Perf.jpg

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
NASDAQ Bank Index is pointing to credit problems... no recovery here, a consolidation projecting sub 2008 lows.

BKX-M-20200720.jpg

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I have this theory that the Central Banks globally will adsorb the banks and take us to crypto currencies. I can't see a clean way out of the debt issue with a path to national crypto currencies that leaves them profitable. Crypto cuts them out of a lot of the profit action as it allows for peer to peer and non bank storage of currency in complete safety. Add that to the likely debt defaults and the idea that a wholesale crash of the sector is political suicide and you have a Nationalization case. It would tick a lot of boxes... + look at that chart, it is a train wreck. Watch Europe, IMO they go first.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
~+1.3% by EOD. Nervous day, down to +-0% and back up but not to the highs.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I have this theory that the Central Banks globally will adsorb the banks and take us to crypto currencies. I can't see a clean way out of the debt issue with a path to national crypto currencies that leaves them profitable. Crypto cuts them out of a lot of the profit action as it allows for peer to peer and non bank storage of currency in complete safety. Add that to the likely debt defaults and the idea that a wholesale crash of the sector is political suicide and you have a Nationalization case. It would tick a lot of boxes... + look at that chart, it is a train wreck. Watch Europe, IMO they go first.
China leading the charge?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Been thinking they were working towards a one world currency / control for a long time.
How do you get everyone to play nice together is what I could never figure out.
It would take control of EVERY country away.
No more politics as it will be world domination at that point.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver is going to run to 21 or 22. What does that do for PAAS? ;)

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Let's enjoy this while we can!

X4bMEvYE.png

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The faint smell of euphoria.

5E9WZXwh.png

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
So much green in my account that my eyes have turned green from looking at it.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I wonder what's up at Amazon. They have earnings report coming up this week. I did not expect that last candlestick.

I7gAmNtO.png