• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
PMs are swinging around willy nilly, but thus far it is all about being tethered to the dollar. The dollar is where things are at right now. PMs are just on a leash along for the ride. Until that changes, nothing is happening in PM world.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Lancers32

Silver Miner
Hoping for a capitulation move to the downside tomorrow. Doubt we get it but worst case is what? $1750 Gold?

SILJ supports

$12.20 $12.50-$12.90 $13-$13.75.

Scaling in on this move down.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
That's one of the best articles written by someone who really understands economics. This election is dragging on forever. I wonder if there should be new laws for deadlines in submitting absence ballots for 2024 elections.
The blockchain technology holds an answer for honest elections with instant results. In fact there is no reason why, once it is setup, the people can't vote on all major issues. Well, aside from the obvious issue of bypassing the swamps enormous power. They would never willing allow that.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Power Ball lottery numbers are drawn at 11:00 PM Eastern time.

Within an hour, lottery officials can tell us, the total number of tickets sold, where each ticket was sold, how many tickets had all six numbers as well as the powerball, how many tickets had some variation of numbers correct and their prize payout as well.

Yet we can't determine election results until days, sometimes weeks later. Even then, we "find" issues related to misplaced ballots, fraudulent use of absentee ballots, duplicate votes (voters registering in multiple locations), and more.

Give me a break...

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Hoping for a capitulation move to the downside tomorrow. Doubt we get it but worst case is what? $1750 Gold?

SILJ supports

$12.20 $12.50-$12.90 $13-$13.75.

Scaling in on this move down.
I agree. I think once the metals get kicked in the nuts everyone is going to be looking the other way at the next big thing. That is when we move. We c...

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The blockchain technology holds an answer for honest elections with instant results. In fact there is no reason why, once it is setup, the people can't vote on all major issues. Well, aside from the obvious issue of bypassing the swamps enormous power. They would never willing allow that.
I was just saying something similar to a colleague yesterday. Surely if people wanted fair representation/voting that could be done remotely block chain technology could assist with authentication.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Power Ball lottery numbers are drawn at 11:00 PM Eastern time.

Within an hour, lottery officials can tell us, the total number of tickets sold, where each ticket was sold, how many tickets had all six numbers as well as the powerball, how many tickets had some variation of numbers correct and their prize payout as well.

Yet we can't determine election results until days, sometimes weeks later. Even then, we "find" issues related to misplaced ballots, fraudulent use of absentee ballots, duplicate votes (voters registering in multiple locations), and more.

Give me a break...
50 years ago we were putting in the manpower/brainpower/funds to figure out how to put a man on the moon. Now we can't figure out how to count votes accurately and fairly? c'mon!.... I smell a big heaping, steaming pile of bullsheet.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
50 years ago we were purring in the manpower/brainpower/funds to figure out how to put a man on the moon. Now we can't figure out how to count votes accurately and fairly? c'mon!.... I smell a big heaping, steaming pile of bullsheet.
Where there's a will there's a way. Here the will is to hold on to their Power for dear life.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I agree. I think once the metals get kicked in the nuts everyone is going to be looking the other way at the next big thing. That is when we move. We c...
Sounds like fun.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
50 years ago we were putting in the manpower/brainpower/funds to figure out how to put a man on the moon. Now we can't figure out how to count votes accurately and fairly? c'mon!.... I smell a big heaping, steaming pile of bullsheet.
Your stock exchange system has the same issues, all traceable back to vested interests and power. The US will probably be the last to reform these processes, places like NZ and Oz will go first. IMO. Our stock system has been fully electronic and ownership of stock outside the grasp of brokers (save for margin lending) for 40 odd years.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I was just saying something similar to a colleague yesterday. Surely if people wanted fair representation/voting that could be done remotely block chain technology could assist with authentication.
Yes... all traceable, reviewable, open yet secure. It is possible to build a transparent yet robustly secure system using this tech,

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
If you really want to bend your brain have a listen to this...

The End Game Ep. 10 - Chris Cole
November 4, 2020
Chris Cole of Artemis Capital Management is the latest stellar guest to grace The End Game as he takes Bill and Grant on an extraordinary journey through the many ways in which volatility affects risk assets.

From Golems & Tulpas to the Ouroboros, Chris paints a remarkable picture of the twin realms of fantasy and reality and how they intertwine to create the world around us.

From the option market tail wagging the equity market dog to the assured disaster awaiting the pension fund industry, Chris explains volatility's important role in the present and, importantly, the future.

This is yet another profound, unmissable conversation in the search for The End Game...

https://ttmygh.podbean.com/e/teg_0010/

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Comex December OI = 404,814

$64Q ---> How many deliveries will occur?

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Gold Stocks have shifted to a "risk off" bias over the last few days.

sc.png

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hurry up and work out who won that glorified chook raffle!

I'm bored with it all already!

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Gold is hitting its head on the overhead lockers...

View attachment 187354
Well thru that speed line and dancing on your red line now. However, it still seems like a reactive move off dollar weakening. That having been said, silver looks like it is taking off here. If we get enough metal momentum on the heels of some short squeezing then perhaps we will see the PMs wake up on their own independent of dollar debasing...

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Miners are out of the gate very strong. If they can develop some momentum and staying power today then we may be off to the races. Long way to go, first...