• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

Lancers32

Silver Miner
Savage is winding his watch ATM. These guys are very good. $24.50 was supposed to hold any breaks in Silver. Hopefully we see climactic volume in the miners today.

Attachments

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Savage is winding his watch ATM. These guys are very good. $24.50 was supposed to hold any breaks in Silver. Hopefully we see climactic volume in the miners today.
Good luck, Gentlemen.

Lancers32

Silver Miner
Anyone else having a problem with Schwab this morning? Placed an order before the opening should have been filled not showing as bot. Streamer is down as well no current pricing. Coincidence?

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Fidelity's Active Trader Pro is not working this AM for me.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Fidelity is definitely having problems. I don't use Pro.

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Figures that gold would get smacked. The bullish set up was way too easy, and they won’t let you make money that easy in gold

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I have mainstream stock market stocks up 10% and others -10%. What gives?

Lancers32

Silver Miner
Sometimes even ain't bad. Do you own anything that might be affected by positive vaccine news like cruise lines or airlines?

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
No. I know it sounds funny, but I don't even know what business half of my stocks are in. I don't need to. BJ's wholesaler -11.37%. Maybe they were making bank off of the lockdowns?

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I think you are a little early. HOLY gap and island reversal batman. The DS/FED is playing for all the marbles now. Be careful. Have you ever seen anything go from above the Bollinger Band to below in 3 hours trading. Efficient markets my ass.

1604940016999.png

Lancers32

Silver Miner
$23.50 Silver again. Tell me why they are scurrying? They can move this crap around all they want. I am not buying Gold but miners. I have no problem buying big red days.

FlaGman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
My wife’s account had some dry powder so added some more NEM and MTA to her holdings.

I am in metals/miners 100% so it takes so the pressure off whether to pull the trigger now or not, as I have already made that commitment. I may not always make the best decisions but I have learned not to second guess myself too much once a decision is made.

I have no idea where we are going short term, but very confident looking ahead the next couple years at least.

Lancers32

Silver Miner
Divergent low in Gold. $1850ish again. Gold up $100 gimme some of dat. Gold down $100? No thanks. Might wait till the close to fill it all in but these prices will appear cheap very soon. BTFD.

Attachments

Lancers32

Silver Miner
My wife’s account had some dry powder so added some more NEM and MTA to her holdings.

I am in metals/miners 100% so it takes so the pressure off whether to pull the trigger now or not, as I have already made that commitment. I may not always make the best decisions but I have learned not to second guess myself too much once a decision is made.

I have no idea where we are going short term, but very confident looking ahead the next couple years at least.

MTA? Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Lancers32

Silver Miner
Nice comeback. I don't trade the small juniors but I see that Aftermath Silver is up on the day with decent volume. Unless we break down into the close I am gonna wait to buy the last 1/3 of CDE. $7.78 ain't $7.25. Hope we get there tomorrow. Gold and Silver bottoms are still intact and we still have higher bottoms. CDE HL and SILJ. The close matters most.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
This is what I thought would happen before the election. 20 odd days to December delivery. 20 odd days to get the feck out of Dodge and slow the 2020 delivery train down. Who wins?

Lancers32

Silver Miner
Works for me but there is a chance they try to close today's gaps in the mining shares and the metals first. No matter.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
That is some mofo of an engulfing candle! I would feel better about a clean run down to 1800, but I think we may see a lil rebound and chop before we see the final bottom.
Yup... but take a look @ the last few big reds.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Same candle we saw a few days after the August top but this time the correction is already 3 months old.
There is a COVID vaccine coming ---> SELL ALL YOUR GOLD! That fixes everything don't ya know?

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I think you are a little early. HOLY gap and island reversal batman. The DS/FED is playing for all the marbles now. Be careful. Have you ever seen anything go from above the Bollinger Band to below in 3 hours trading. Efficient markets my ass.

View attachment 188074
Yes... but GLD is a derivative not gold. You need to look at the gold chart. That thing is as gappy hell and most of them mean little.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Yes... but GLD is a derivative not gold. You need to look at the gold chart. That thing is as gappy hell and most of them mean little.
If I was a hedge fund with a big chunk of capital I'd use that, short GLD and hold real gold or a better alternative like CEF.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
There is a COVID vaccine coming ---> SELL ALL YOUR GOLD! That fixes everything don't ya know?
Yes, and note that the "good news" was that the vaccine was 90% effective. So which 10% of us still need to cower in place wearing masks?

[All of us.]

Lancers32

Silver Miner
Yes, and note that the "good news" was that the vaccine was 90% effective. So which 10% of us still need to cower in place wearing masks?

[All of us.]
More bull$hit.

Did all these people who voted for Biden think they were getting McGovern or Humphrey? This crew makes Nixon look like a choir boy.