• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Could u have them ring a bell signaling the end. Thanks.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Actually it was off.

There are 21 million btc in existence. At 15,903 USD per, it's at 334 billion USD, or ~ 176 million oz of gold.
Not all are mined yet I'm not sure where they are upto so it is smaller than that

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Could u have them ring a bell signaling the end. Thanks.
Oh.... that is the day I get bearish, that is when we break out!

:dduck:

I'm not sure if the mining stocks are out of correction other than physical gold. The problem is going to be covid-20 that is disruptive to transporting gold.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
He's sticking to the 38 million... just sounds insane.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

I'm struck by the entirely separate and parallel fact universes that are flourishing currently. I can find no way of discerning where the truth actually lies. It seems to be that one latches on to the truth that makes one more comfortable. Frightening!

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'm struck by the entirely separate and parallel fact universes that are flourishing currently. I can find no way of discerning where the truth actually lies. It seems to be that one latches on to the truth that makes one more comfortable. Frightening!
That is simply driven by what the person deems a reliable source. Those who watch the boob tube are going to believe biden is widening his lead. Those who have a few brain cells left are looking at more evidence that says otherwise.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Is it though?

When you think about the massive fraud in the voting machines, where they can switch any number of votes from one to another with the click of a mouse...how many did Trump lose there?

We all saw Trumps crowds wherever he went. Those people voted. And many, many of them brought others to vote as well. Extrapolate that across the country and how many millions does that add up to? I dunno - but its a lot.

I dont know what the number is...that was taken from Trump and given to Biden. But I am convinced it was many millions. How many? We may never know...

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
IMO this is what happens when you are subject to propaganda over a long period. You either go with it or rebel against it, this will have a strong tendency to polarize the general populations view. It creates a situation where critical thinking gets thrown out the window and you find people supporting anything and everything that supports their side. You could not have done a better job of sowing the seeds of civil unrest if you tried... which makes me think the odds that this setup is an accident are low. This whole thing looks like it is designed to go bang. Might explain FEMA camps that look like prison camps and what police forces are doing receiving what is basically military hardware after a short service life in the middle east conflict zones. I think that you will increasingly see the legislation that was created after the 911 'attacks' bought into play. All this stuff just looks to coincidental to be an accident, it looks like a long game to break the US. Certainly explains the irrationality of the sustained campaign against T. Like or hate the man no other president has been treated this way and they ALL could have been. Good president/ bad president aside T's main crime seems to be that he was from outside the club.

$64Q ---> is this an attempt to move into the "end game"? and if so how far will they get? and what is the real aim here? Looks like they want a one party state like China, Harris does talk a straight up Communist game, all for your own good of course.

I really can't say I believe anything anymore! Watch and wait is about all I can do for now.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Shit has hit the fan this AM. I cannot remember this happening before.

Urgent Notice: The ASX has halted the market due to market data issues. We will advise when we have more information.
2020 Rocks On!

WTF?!

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
It was a wash today!

Urgent Notice (15:00 AEDT): The ASX has confirmed that the market will not reopen again today. The market is due to open again tomorrow at 10:00 AEDT. More information to follow.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
You have to love Twatter...

"Offical Sources" bullshit... no official source has called this election yet. It is all media speculation for now.

Mind you Trump shouldn't be yelling about it yet BUT Biden and the press need to STFU until "official sources" come out and deliver the real result.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
The End Game Ep. 11 - Jim Rogers

November 14, 2020

After a series of brain-churning conversations, take a breather this week and join us for a fun-filled journey around the investment world with the one and only Jim Rogers.

Hear Jim's candid views on Japan, China, North Korea, the UK and the opportunities available in Venezuela, as well as cryptocurrencies, the impossibility of being short anything right now and the subject on everybody's lips post-the U.S. election - Chinese wine stocks...

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Looks like the next leg down has arrived!

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
And the film: "The Plot Against the President", available on Amazon Prime and elsewhere is brilliant.

[Watch that film and then tell me Trump is going to win the recount. The forces against him are legend.]

Lancers32

Silver Miner

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser