• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So I am thinking should I sell or should I buy?

Will BC breakout above $19,892.00?
Or , will BC take a dive?

(my apologies if this post is in the wrong thread but hey , I know there are some experts who watch this thread so I took a chance)

76D87C6A-52C4-4FC6-81A1-E66EE3D04681.jpeg

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I think bitcoin has become controlled opposition. It's completely useless now for its original use. It costs like 10 bucks for a transaction. My guess is the big guys took over to make some money and detract from a safe haven they cant control, gold.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

(my apologies if this post is in the wrong thread but hey , I know there are some experts who watch this thread so I took a chance)
The people I listen to and "trust" believe it will go much higher.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The people I listen to and "trust" believe it will go much higher.
thanks for the reply..

my thoughts were if the top is in , I would sell and then buy back at the bottom , sell at $20k , buy at $10k , wash rinse repeat.....well I can always dream eh

nice pop this week

5130EDC1-1B7E-4B81-8D1B-75A94A54B334.png

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
thanks for the reply..

my thoughts were if the top is in , I would sell and then buy back at the bottom , sell at $20k , buy at $10k , wash rinse repeat.....well I can always dream eh

nice pop this week
Best of luck! I'm certain that you know more about it than I do. In my other trading I'm a big fan of using trailing stop losses. I don't place stop loss orders, but I always know the stop loss level where I would sell.

;^)

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
WTT system will sell AMN at Monday's open for -8.27% loss.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Fooking heck!

Howie Carr Interviews Sidney Powell - "...7 Million Votes Stolen from Trump"

That is an industrial scale claim. Jeeeezus H.... and this is from the prosecuting council.... and it is just for starters.

Last edited:

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

I think that for better or worse it will go a long way further than that in the long run. I'm hearing so much from people connected to big money in one way or another that it seems inevitable.

Is it a wise investment... I dunno, I will still be gold heavy personally.

gold went up yesterday due to Munchin's changing views on stimulus plans. I think stimulus checks are going out the door on Dec 31st - crazy 2020

Lancers32

Silver Miner
IF the metals have been or will be going up due to stimulus plans I gotta find someplace else to invest. I thought it was about fiat going to zero.

Big week coming up. While the metals and miners have not broken support it feels like a big whack is coming this week. Big.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
IF the metals have been or will be going up due to stimulus plans I gotta find someplace else to invest. I thought it was about fiat going to zero.

Big week coming up. While the metals and miners have not broken support it feels like a big whack is coming this week. Big.
It's about the print and the direction that the cheques signal we are going in. Not so much the cheques or any effect they may have. Or am I misreading you?

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Stimulus checks, I think.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Not sure what you are referring to by 'cheques'?
It's the way the English/Australians and maybe Canadians spell what you call Checks. It is in fact a completely sperate word from 'check' that happens to be pronounced similarly. Somehow you guys put into the blender and changed it! You lot have that habit! LOL.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Flat on the open just over an hour ago! More red than green but nothing more than slight nerves.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It's the way the English/Australians and maybe Canadians spell what you call Checks. It is in fact a completely sperate word from 'check' that happens to be pronounced similarly. Somehow you guys put into the blender and changed it! You lot have that habit! LOL.
We took the French out of it. :)

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
First of all - "sperate" isnt a word. Not even in your country.

Good grief. You seek to troll us on our language conventions and cant even spell check?

But to directly address your charge - I am gonna use your own post as Exhibit A in my response...

The reason we call them "checks" instead of "cheques" is because we know you feckers dont know how to spell - so we naturally assumed the way you write it is wrong...and we corrected it.

1606093784389.png

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You guy's and the French!

LOL.
So many hating on the french yet they forget that without the french there would be no merica. :laughing:

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
So many hating on the french yet they forget that without the french there would be no merica. :laughing:

One of the favorite phrases of one particular muricin I once knew was "fuck the French!"

I really didn't realize it was such a big thing until then. I don't really get it... but is was entertaining if nothing else!

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
First of all - "sperate" isnt a word. Not even in your country.
No, it's a typo.... even in muricin it is still a typo!

Good grief. You seek to troll us on our language conventions and cant even spell check?
It's an American spell checker, twat can I say?

But to directly address your charge - I am gonna use your own post as Exhibit A in my response...

The reason we call them "checks" instead of "cheques" is because we know you feckers dont know how to spell - so we naturally assumed the way you write it is wrong...and we corrected it.
Chill nobody expects you to get it right, it's gotta be tough when 'Engrish' is your second language!

:dduck:

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
It just keeps getting more interesting.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
They've now lost about 40 lawsuits. But Spicey looks a lot happier since he left the WH. Living his best life.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
They've now lost about 40 lawsuits. But Spicey looks a lot happier since he left the WH. Living his best life.
They say that they haven't got the the real suits yet. Most of this stuff is procedural to get to where they want to be. It would seem that they want to file Federally by Friday. I'm just going to wait and see.

Why do people who lean left always indulge in playing the man over the ball when it isn't relevant? You are as shitty as they come in that regard. You get no respect from me on that front, assholes act like that.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
They say that they haven't got the the real suits yet. Most of this stuff is procedural to get to where they want to be. It would seem that they want to file Federally by Friday. I'm just going to wait and see.

Why do people who lean left always indulge in playing the man over the ball when it isn't relevant? You are as shitty as they come in that regard. You get no respect from me on that front, assholes act like that.
Are you taking that as a hit on Spicey? I like the guy and am glad he is happy.
He's intelligent, sincere and good natured.

Court cases, yeah, we'll see... eventually...maybe if we're lucky.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Are you taking that as a hit on Spicey? I like the guy and am glad he is happy.
He's intelligent, sincere and good natured.
Just so used to it, seems so fucking pointless.

Court cases, yeah, we'll see... eventually...maybe if we're lucky.
Powell is going to look pretty damn silly if she doesn't follow through soonish with something pretty solid after all the talk.

It is supposed to be a Civil action in Federal Court but she has said she thinks that some criminal prosecutions should spin off of it. Seems to be some questions about certain prosecutors being asleep at the wheel. I dunno specifics.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
BTW, I studied French in school and spent months in Nice, France. I didn't want to come home. I like the French people just fine. Their government not so much.