• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Now he says $1800 would be a good start. Now WTF does that even mean? Buy sell wait?

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Raoul Pal caught a lot of heat today on Twitter when he said he was selling all his Gold to DCA into Bitcoin. Amazing. Imagine having the balls to show Sandy Koufax how to throw a curve ball. Ex hedge fund manager sitting in a mansion in the Caymans. :rotf:

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Gold delivery opened with a smallish 5371 contracts and as of Friday OI is down to 31,681 in December.

Not looking big at all.

Christmas flop?

November delivered 11159, big for November.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

I would never consider dumping an entire position in the metals to go ballz in on Bitcoin. Overweight but not 100%. Raoul Pal goes on to say that if you are young enough and have an income stream and a loss of 50% of your principal would not cripple you then it is a gamble worth taking. Like any other market if you chase it you are meat. Younger generations would most likely go for it over metals I guess. IF enough money trusts in it it will go.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
$26 would shake 'em up. Sentiment is low enough to support a bottom at any time. Just hard to believe they are serving this up on a silver platter. Would love CDE around 6.

Attachments

nowon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
To some extent everyone talks his own book. I stopped following several twatlings bc they gave off the scent of being an internet influencer for hire. This guy seems better than most in that regard. Good thing one can un-follow or block...

Now he says $1800 would be a good start. Now WTF does that even mean? Buy sell wait?

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
The DXY is looking oversold. I think it is going to rally. If it does then INTIALLY gold may well take a hit. I think that gold goes up with the USDX but you will always get the die hards shorting gold @ the turn.... because... everyone knows that the USD and gold are counter correlated.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Gold is probably near enough here if you are stacking. I'm being a little pedantic for the sake of a few trades. I may end up chasing it in the end.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Gold is probably near enough here if you are stacking. I'm being a little pedantic for the sake of a few trades. I may end up chasing it in the end.
I hit one limit buy yesterday have about a dozen more waiting to be hit. This morning it looks like we are off to the races and I will have to settle for what I already have.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
why not own them both?

the shitcoin hit a new high last night $19,915 , so I sold a small fraction and if BC continues to drop , like down around $1500-1600 , I will buy back

my trade fees for selling around a $1000 is less than $12......same with buying...my wallet is at Coinbase which is as simple as using ameritrade or etrade

4D9B5AA4-AD24-4943-A663-F44C5BD568C1.png

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yet another beam-me-up moment from 2020. Did you read his accompanying statement? Woo boy. lol
Read the statement have no idea what it even means. Hey I guess that's the way it is today. They used to call women who like the possy lesbians. New Dawn. God help us all.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Could correct from here under $18000 who knows. While some large important names like Druckenmiller and Paul Tudor Jones are invested in $hitcoin most funds can't do it. Wait until Van Eck gets the ETF approved. Gonna be the biggest mania in history.
Tulips?

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Who cares unless you are the last one out.
That's a problem. Capital markets are @ their best when they allocate capital efficiently. When we get into the greater fool mindset main street is fucked.... but that is modern money mismanagement for you!

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Gold Tribe up strongly on the open here then selling has hit, almost back to flat after one hour of trade.