• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Coinbase IPO coming on this year might be a way to play this unless you want to buy the underlying. Van Eck is hopefully introducing an ETF later on this year. Today the premium swung very hard and whoever is making the market for GBTC is the worst thief going. The stock closed 3 bucks off the early morning high with the underlying asset higher at the close. Limit orders don't work all the time I have had orders to buy and sell run through my price both up and down numerous times not by a few cents either. There is more than enough liquidity in the stock for this not to happen unless the stock is being gamed.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Coinbase IPO coming on this year might be a way to play this unless you want to buy the underlying. Van Eck is hopefully introducing an ETF later on this year. Today the premium swung very hard and whoever is making the market for GBTC is the worst thief going. The stock closed 3 bucks off the early morning high with the underlying asset higher at the close. Limit orders don't work all the time I have had orders to buy and sell run through my price both up and down numerous times not by a few cents either. There is more than enough liquidity in the stock for this not to happen unless the stock is being gamed.
Looking forward to an ETF, and some big money is, too.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Now I know how Zed feels. I was hanging out on Aussie Stock Forums today and everybody was in bed asleep.

:tired:

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Now I know how Zed feels. I was hanging out on Aussie Stock Forums today and everybody was in bed asleep.

:tired:
Yep... talking to myself a lot of the time!

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
You know, all things considered I am starting to wonder if this is what WWIII looks like... nukes are so yesterday!

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
BTW we have the virulent strain of COVID amping up a little down here. Not good.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The new strain. They have failed to even isolate the old strain in the lab or so I have read. Now they come up with a new strain which they say is 70% more infectious. Well I'll be damned how in the hell can you even come up with a number like that? They continue to make this $hit up as they go and pull numbers out of their a$$e$.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
The new strain. They have failed to even isolate the old strain in the lab or so I have read. Now they come up with a new strain which they say is 70% more infectious. Well I'll be damned how in the hell can you even come up with a number like that? They continue to make this $hit up as they go and pull numbers out of their a$$e$.
Yeah, I dunno.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Here it comes for gold, initial deliveries for Jan are done, sweet F/A OI left for Jan and we have a paper "free for all period" until Feb deliveries open up. This is the opportunity to soften gold up.

JMO.

Last edited:

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
:2 thumbs up:What do the gold bugs say when their asset declines further and further? Buy More. I think we have declined enough off the relief rally highs. Not so sure the miners will take as kindly to today's selloff if it continues into the NY open.

$200 Silver or bust. :spaceship:

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Pre market looks like the mid tier Silvers are down around 3%. Maybe today will be Gary Savage's recognition day huh? Surprises are to the upside in bull markets they tell me. :lashing:

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
tsla is too much for me to wrap my mind around. If silver gets whacked hard enough today I may consider buying back some of the slv calls I sold at $27.50 silver spot last week.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Now that's gonna leave a mark. The gift that keeps on giving. :2 thumbs up: Rapidly approaching levels that if breached longs are screwed short term.

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
There were waaayyyy too many people on the "long gold/silver" trade, but on the plus side - I think we just lost most of them.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I guess my WAG is a good as any. Bearish target for Gold ABC down around $1730. No charge for that one.:mail 2:
Hard for me to see that because of the permabull frost over my eyes, but if we do get there it is going to be a buying party for metals and miners.