• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Holter on Hunter. Looks like Sinclair has reworked the numbers in the lab. Recalc is down from $1780000. $100000 Gold just not in your lifetime.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Would be funny if Gold and Silver bottomed yesterday with nearly no bulls. CDE held $9.28 the previous high made in August I believe. Going out on a limb here. Metals could have possibly bottomed. Maybe. Nah we are going up from here.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Would be funny if Gold and Silver bottomed yesterday with nearly no bulls. CDE held $9.28 the previous high made in August I believe. Going out on a limb here. Metals could have possibly bottomed. Maybe. Nah we are going up from here.
Would suit me fine!

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Mr Oliver is doing the rounds...

Here is the P&F Silver chart that Mike discusses at 35:29. Buy signal is at 30.

chart-31.png

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Waiting for bottoms we already most likely have seen them Gold 1760 Silver 21 and change printed on the overnight not in NY but it still printed.

Many miners bottomed months ago at much lower prices. Whether you buy at 25 or 30 is up to you but the risk either way is 5 bucks. I would not hold Silver under 20. Would not wait for a breakout either.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
"Buy signal" is a "technical" term used in P&F lingo. It only means you made a high higher than the previous high. Doesn't mean you should buy. Just means good mojo.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Some of the Aussie Stock Forum guys are fooling around with a CCI crossover strategy. Early days. Here is a backtest for 2020 only. Looks interesting.

[But 2020 was a wet dream for trend followers. Doesn't do *that* well for different periods, but hey.]

[It is also a weekly system.]

Windows_10-5.jpg

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
666 X 6 = 3996

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Gold is looking like it has turned just shy of the first potential support level I had marked. It is a very strong showing if this holds.

perry

Silver Member
Silver Miner
we need the gold silver stocks to rise, not fall in this scenario. If they fall, then gold is going to go down with the gravity train. Not good. The only thing I can think of is repositioning. Borrow now and then use it when stimulus checks are passed during Biden's first term, 1st day in office

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Gold is looking like it has turned just shy of the first potential support level I had marked. It is a very strong showing if this holds.
Not liking gold stocks here, we are still in the woods. I'm thinking one more flush to the low is possible, maybe a bunch of sideways days first. On the upside we need 1860 at least and most probably 1890 to breath easy.

The low is close but still a messy picture IMO.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
So I guess we get the grind down here. A good washout after that. It is never the same but you can bet as soon as you think you had enough we'll go back up.
Yeah, I think that is most probable.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
The ASX Gold Tribe are 2% on the open down here.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Fook me I'm getting despondent. How many times am I going to be fooled into thinking that this time is different?

I don't know which stocks you are in or are trading but mid tier Silvers I watch are way off the Sept lows. I have January CDE calls that is it in the sector so I got time. Not a lot invested in the sector really and as much as I hate to buy strength if we are going to see crazy high numbers you might as well wait. Constantly checking prices are night was wearing me out we got plenty of time.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
New targeting on TSLA --> $782 then $914... mebe.
A high of 884.49 to date -> not too foul.

Looks like another consolidation. IF it breaks upward we are targeting the 1100 to 1200 area.

A decent correction is overdue... but... higher looks very possible first.

That's the chart.

...on the fundies, this is f'ing nutz. ---> JMO.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
A high of 884.49 to date -> not too foul.

Looks like another consolidation. IF it breaks upward we are targeting the 1100 to 1200 area.

A decent correction is overdue... but... higher looks very possible first.

That's the chart.

...on the fundies, this is f'ing nutz. ---> JMO.
Must be something going on besides car sales which are a joke.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Fook me I'm getting despondent. How many times am I going to be fooled into thinking that this time is different?
Detach and watch the crowd. It's the only way to survive long term. As you know you can't take onboard everyone's tragedy and still be a good doc, same, same. You are there to do the right thing at the right time.

JMO etc.

Last edited:

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Must be something going on besides car sales which are a joke.
Just another 'big tech' religion. These people are tribal and their brands define them. Tesla's brilliance has been to tap into that, the Apple effect if you like.