• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Reactions: Zed

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
PSLV is trading at a 1.38% premium tonight. 100 oz bars are available at like a 19% premium. Hence, I have added some shares of PSLV. SLV is not worth the additional potential risk for a measly few potential bases points in better performance.

...and it was trading at a discount (~1%) yesterday, so you know coming back to value the next day isn't so surprising is it?

It has also spent more time trading at a discount than a premium over the last year or so there is that. -10% at one point.

Considering that the risk is about the same (i.e. mostly in goldbugs heads) then it may well work out to be more than a few measly
basis points. (90 frickin basis points since inception!) basis points.

Sorry mate... you have to trade this thing, it is the less liquid and more volatile fund... which is great for a decent trader.

Last edited:

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
at the inception of PSLV
Any asshole can cherry pick their data
I noticed. That piece of shit SLV is getting slaughtered now that people know what garbage it is. LMAO

Sorry to all the assholes that suck on JP Morgues ballz. Maybe they'll change the prospectus again tomorrow in the middle of the night without telling anyone and change it to stacking rancid pineapples. You never now with those felons. Then when there scams inevitably blow up in their faces again, they can have the politicians they own bail them out again with YOUR money.

If you don't own it! ...it's cuz Jamie Demon stole it.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
...and it was trading at a discount (~1%) yesterday, so you know coming back to value the next day isn't so surprising is it?

It has also spent more time trading at a discount than a premium over the last year or so there is that. -10% at one point.

Considering that the risk is about the same (i.e. mostly in goldbugs heads) then it may well work out to be more than a few measly (90 frickin basis points since inception!) basis points.

Sorry mate... you have to trade this thing, it is the less liquid and more volatile fund... which is great for a decent trader.

I'm not a trader. At least not for the majority. SLV is riskier for my insurance money. If I want to trade some options, especially puts, then I may very well use SLV. Each has a use.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I noticed. That piece of shit SLV is getting slaughtered now that people know what garbage it is. LMAO

Sorry all you assholes that suck on JP Morgues ballz.

Hardly, it's tracking silver. Which PSLV would be doing if it where not for the kids.

PSLV basically spent 2017 to 2020 BELOW net asset value, so yey for that.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Sorry to all the assholes that suck on JP Morgues ballz. Maybe they'll change the prospectus again tomorrow in the middle of the night without telling anyone and change it to stacking rancid pineapples. You never now with those felons. Then when there scams inevitably blow up in their faces again, they can have the politicians they own bail them out again with YOUR money.

Right, really I mean who cares if SLV has very slightly outperformed. It's worth it for my fees to go to Sprott and not JPM.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
SLV is riskier for my insurance money.

There is no evidence of that, in fact the data says PSLV is a bigger risk.

Yeah I know you've convinced yourself that there is no metal, but Christ man even Ted Butler doesn't believe that?! So real world risk... I'd say same, same.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Hardly, it's tracking silver.
It's suppressing silver. Oh wait, I forgot you need Jamie to come over to your house before you'll recognize that criminals literally busted rigging PM markets are rigging PM markets. hahaha
Bias confirmation.
Guilty as charged. I am absolutely biased against criminal banksters. How TF anyone can invest with a trading desk repeatedly busted rigging the PM markets. "It's just a trading position!" "It's tracking silver!" "You can't prove nuffin!" Any excuse to buy crap peddled by crooks.

My favorite is "they're hedging their physical with a mountain of paper shorts...because they don't want the shares to outrun silver".

GOLD!

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Oh wait, I forgot you need Jamie to come over to your house before you'll recognize that criminals literally busted rigging PM markets are rigging PM markets. hahaha

You are mentally weak and prove it when you avoid the meat of an argument and start playing the man.

You are adding nothing to this thread. Please leave.

@Scorpio

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
guys, knock it off,

I purposefully don't post in this thread to keep me out of it,
don't drag me into it,

I want to hear others opinions, but me and others certainly aren't up for constant shit fights over nothing,

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I've repeatedly asked you who's shorting all the silver...you ignore it. I've asked you to attempt to explain the midnight prospectus changes to SLV and SIVR...crickets. All you say is JPM isn't black rock and JPM is somehow separate from SLV...which is lulzy. Even while you acknowledge they stomp all over commodity position regulations. It really is amusing to listen to you justify your love affair with these crooked banksters.

Oh well, I guess you're telling on me now.

1613711527675.png

I know, I know...it can't possibly be JP Morgan shorting metals into the ground...they only spoof commodities...and only have massive shorts due to "doing the gumbymint a favor by taking on Bear's positions...THIRTEEN YEARS AGO."

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
STOP, both of you

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
No worries, I'm done with this useless paper shuffling bankster cheerleading garbage thread.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I've repeatedly asked you who's shorting all the silver...you ignore it. I've asked you to attempt to explain the midnight prospectus changes to SLV and SIVR...crickets. All you say is JPM isn't black rock and JPM is somehow separate from SLV...which is lulzy. Even while you acknowledge they stomp all over commodity position regulations. It really is amusing to listen to you justify your love affair with these crooked banksters.

Oh well, I guess you're telling on me now.

View attachment 202278

I know, I know...it can't possibly be JP Morgan shorting metals into the ground...they only spoof commodities...and only have massive shorts due to "doing the gumbymint a favor by taking on Bear's positions...THIRTEEN YEARS AGO."

The bottom line is that nobody knows for sure. We will only find out when the tide goes out. Hopefully sooner than later.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The bottom line is that nobody knows for sure. We will only find out when the tide goes out. Hopefully sooner than later.

All boats end up on the shore when the tide goes out, even hand held physical can be made difficult to deal in if they so desire.

Spread your risk.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Felix Zulauf -> Gold is dead money for 2020 but it is setting up for a great 2021.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If we were to repeat the 2008 blood bath it MIGHT look like this...

Untitled.jpg

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think this is the same.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screw it, let's just change the site name to DogeIsMoney.com

I'm wondering if I am just too old school. Gold has let us down a bit over the past eight months. Should be coming to an end soon but ??!

GIM might be gone by then.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm wondering if I am just too old school. Gold has let us down a bit over the past eight months. Should be coming to an end soon but ??!

Would be ironic if gold comes into its own just as GIM disappears into the sunset.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It's probably the most bullish thing that could happen.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
When Elon starts talking about negative real interest rates, you know he is at least thinking about gold.

I wonder what he is thinking about silver re TSLA.

He would not want to be competing with stackers to build cars.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's probably the most bullish thing that could happen.
Yeah, in a bittersweet sort of way, I guess. Despite arguments from your newest heckler, I mean poster, I've learned a lot here about believing in fundamentals, and using decent TA to try to leverage that belief. Although at this point in the game I am a bonafide gold bug, I do watch for that day s/p moonshot, when it makes sense to exit, at least partially, the arena, in favor of some other asset which has been overly beat down and despised.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I wonder what he is thinking about silver re TSLA.

He would not want to be competing with stackers to build cars.
You have to believe he knows that silver is gold on steroids. If he can play around with bitcoin, he is certainly not above dancing with the slippery sister.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Is this version of GIM shutting down too?
Idk. I think@Zed has a better idea of what is up. I know Scorpio is ready to hang things up. I don't know if anyone has stepped in to fill the void.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

global finance is completely unhinged
disruptive tech will be where 100x gains will be made: fintech, AI, automation, EV's, genomics, renewable energy - but right now things look way overextended _ I'm rotating some of my profits into safer havens
non-correlated assets GOOD
physical assets with no counterpart risk are GOOD
JMO

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I was just making a joke about changing site name to DogeIsMoney.com
It's not even April Fool's day.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Maybe, it may get handed over to a new person 1/4/2021. 4/1 for you lot. IDK yet, nobody does.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Idk. I think@Zed has a better idea of what is up. I know Scorpio is ready to hang things up. I don't know if anyone has stepped in to fill the void.

Not that I have heard yet. Talks are happening, that's about it for now.