• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm working from the lows of ~1044.

That tool is scaled in the opposite direction to mine. I'm talking a correction to 61.8% of the move.

Anywhooo...

Been looking at $1675 for quite some time now but I would really get concerned if we broke through the main halfway point around $1550. I think whoever or whatever is at play here has to do something to really shake up the bugs and at this point I don't think the mid $1600's will do it.

Reactions: Zed

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
SD Bullion $1000 face bag of junk for $34 an ounce. You gotta be out of your mind.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Still 20%. SHTF scenario I want 90% dimes not 100 oz bars.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Elliot Wavers mostly have been bearish gold ever since I got involved in it and gold had a 3 digit price with a 2 up front! Prechter called for $200 gold for soooooooooooooo long and was sooooooooooooooooo wrong AND they still think he is the gold calling guru. FFS. EW is a freakin religion.

Don't get me wrong, it has it's uses... but when they get forehead deep in it they can't see the forest for the trees.

She was bullish and still had a bullish count which has been violated with the current drop. In this world nothing has to make sense so why not metals in the toilet with uncontrolled printing?

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
GBTC the Greyscale Bitcoin Trust traded down to a 11% discount today. Some big players have to had been dumping the last week or so. Meanwhile BITW the Bitwise 10 crypto fund is still trading at a very healthy premium. None of this makes any sense. ARK dumping?

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Some good news today. First time UI claims only 745K expected was 750K. V shaped recovery it is then.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Still 20%. SHTF scenario I want 90% dimes not 100 oz bars.
That's what I was buying the last few years is dimes. Figured if they turned into $-$10 bills it would be great to barter.

Don't like the premiums so PSLV & PHYS for a while. I keep my eyes open on the estate sales as they are not buyers so sell at a discount to spot.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Last physical buys were 5-10 bucks. Found a guy in the stone business in NJ who had a boatload of Englehard 10 oz bars. Paid cash. Those were nice.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Last physical buys were 5-10 bucks. Found a guy in the stone business in NJ who had a boatload of Englehard 10 oz bars. Paid cash. Those were nice.

Actually bought a small piece from Tulving back in 2011.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Even at $32 when Ebay is pulling $42....... almost seems like a discount.
The WSS group are already traders so they understand what is going on.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The GoFundMe is in over shoot! I wonder how far it goes?

Untitled.jpg

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Everything getting sold down. Gonna get real ugly if we don't reverse tomorrow.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Chance to buy Bitcoin real cheap next week.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Hey, shouldn't they be putting that money into silver?

I guess if they advertise right they will get more that 100K into the metal, but yeah point taken.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just what kinda mad max world are you imagining where you need 90% silver dimes?

What kind of world are you imagining that you actually need physical Gold or Silver? You gonna bribe a border guard to go to Mexico or Canada? You gonna buy a banana or a loaf of bread? We get there I'll hang my own ass. Got no need to be in that movie. Same old argument really. Once somebody or somebodies find out you are bartering for food or something else you better be prepared to do an OK Corral. If ya want you can pay 25% over spot for the right to hold it. Think about it. Even the metals touts are OK with PSLV. What does that tell you? Your brokerage account still works. Your cash is still taken. They probably put in a new system but don't think for a second that the ones with the real money are going down the toilet.

Reactions: Zed

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Needs to puke. BTC.

Attachments

• EvtNELcXMAADT9C.png
    EvtNELcXMAADT9C.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 18

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So you're not a bagholder then. Not that that's a bad thing but most people hold physical for reasons other than to sell for a profit. There are easier ways to do that. If you hold physical for reasons other than to make a profit you might as well hold it in the smallest denomination possible ( dimes) and at the smallest premium you can buy it for. Junk.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So you're not a bagholder then. Not that that's a bad thing but most people hold physical for reasons other than to sell for a profit. There are easier ways to do that. If you hold physical for reasons other than to make a profit you might as well hold it in the smallest denomination possible ( dimes) and at the smallest premium you can buy it for. Junk.
Right. A 100 oz bar at $200 per ounce starts to be an uncomfortable transaction amount.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A $1000 face value bag of dimes can be split 10,000 times.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Right. A 100 oz bar at $200 per ounce starts to be an uncomfortable transaction amount.

Even a round if Silver goes to triple digits doesn't make much sense.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If the metals are putting in a bottom around here and you like MTA today marks the fourth day same bottom at $8.00. Risk to $7.50.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
But wouldn't everything be an uncomfortable transaction at that point? I'm thinking cart of groceries, gasoline, electricity...

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Suze Orman likes bitcoin now. Is the bell about to ring?
Elon Musk has hitched his wagon to Bitcoin recently with a $1.5 billion purchase and an announcement that Tesla will be accepting Bitcoin as payment for their cars. Both TSLA and Bitcoin are down this morning- TSLA pushing 8%.

Are their fortunes set up on their own feedback loop? Or is that what's happening to some degree?

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Elon Musk has hitched his wagon to Bitcoin recently with a $1.5 billion purchase and an announcement that Tesla will be accepting Bitcoin as payment for their cars. Both TSLA and Bitcoin are down this morning- TSLA pushing 8%.

Are their fortunes set up on their own feedback loop? Or is that what's happening to some degree?

Tesla free cash in Bitcoin is miniscule. Micro Strategy incredibly large. Tesla is not a play on Bitcoin.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Even a round if Silver goes to triple digits doesn't make much sense.
If silver goes to triple figures it’s still going to buy that same family pack of shit tickets at Costco. In such a scenario everything will inflate in lock-step.
Store of wealth, Lancers, store of wealth.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If silver goes to triple figures it’s still going to buy that same family pack of shit tickets at Costco. In such a scenario everything will inflate in lock-step.
Store of wealth, Lancers, store of wealth.

Silver will overshoot.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Tesla free cash in Bitcoin is miniscule. Micro Strategy incredibly large. Tesla is not a play on Bitcoin.
I understand Tesla's stake is small in the grand scheme of things. But couldn't the currency conversion be a bitin' sow for TSLA if Bitcoin unravels?

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Been here before but this could be it. CDE HL SILJ and CCJ.