• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Biden ends poverty with $1400 checks.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I guess some coin dealers will make a few bucks other than that since the world knew the bill would be passed you would think this news is already reflected in the market. We'll see the money won't hit for a couple of weeks anyway.

I dunno how seriously "the world" is taking the silver squeeze thing. Not very is my sense, maybe rightfully so.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Hey ya'll. I'm not a chartist but have been looking at this monthly gold.
Is this chart bearish? We seem to be bouncing off da 38%, but da Macd is crossing down?

View attachment 204268

Untitled.jpg

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My bell weather gold stocks have bounced out of their lows strongly to what looks like a natural correction point. I expect them to sell back here. The $64 Q for the moment is where does support kick in. Looking for that higher low and a new trend to establish.

Last edited:

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Peter Schiff's son is all in on Bitcoin!

:dduck:

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ki Young Ju runs an outfit that tracks coin movements over at Crypto Queef. Twitter handle Ki Young Ju not to be confused with Sum Young Ju.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is it possible for the reserve to win the race to the bottom?
Think that all depends on what direction they push to replace it.
Say there is some other option and they introduce negative interest rates. Heard runs that direction.
Add in a end game of after said date your fiat is worthless and leave no other options.

The what other option is the question. They make the game, they make the rules they change the game and rules as needed.

Another thing to think about. 66% of the US can't scrape together $1000. That means they are debt slaves.
What do they care of they owe dollars or digits? What do they care of they are called a different name. They are still debt zombies.

Many here are always offended when they go in public due to their sheer stupidity. Next time you go out don't interact, just listen and observe........ I don't care if it's a 30 or 60 year old's. It's their reality. We could not live that way.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Last chance to buy your favorite pm related asset today? Plenty of ups and down and teeth gnashing the past 7 months. Most of the experts said do not buy wait for another drop. In the case of Gold they were right in the miners and Silver dead wrong. My favorite stock bottomed 6 weeks after the highs in August. 6 months ago.

Anyway today is the 1 yr anni window of the crash low and this might be the last chance at buying near last Friday's low. Glad you waited to buy? Look at CDE HL SILJ and tell me the best chances to buy at decent prices aren't long gone.

Attachments

• EwRkVFSWUAAl3cz.png
    EwRkVFSWUAAl3cz.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: Zed

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you've been invested in this highly manipulated space then its been a rough time to baghold. Just what the Dr. ordered.

Attachments

• EwQUWOJUYAM0ALC.jpg
    EwQUWOJUYAM0ALC.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 33

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In short he has no idea. Take a look at some of the prices mining stocks reached a week ago last Friday. A bottom? Sure. The bottom? As much as said he does not know. What do you think Don?

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Doin the stimmy shuffle.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Bitcoin. Near double top in the 58K region on negative RSI divergence and a rejection. Is 55K enough? Probably would be healthier to head down towards 51ish before trying to make a new high. March has been traditionally bearish at least the first few weeks for Bitcoin. Blockchain miners getting cranked hard this morning. MARA NCTY and RIOT.

Attachments

• EwSTCDFXAAEha-C.jpg
    EwSTCDFXAAEha-C.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 27

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Two days in a row metals were down more than a bit and the miners were up.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
In short he has no idea. Take a look at some of the prices mining stocks reached a week ago last Friday. A bottom? Sure. The bottom? As much as said he does not know. What do you think Don?
This latest round of beat downs is starting to beat me down. I'm pretty darn close to a metal/miner permabull so that tells me a bottom should be getting close. Still, never underestimate TPTB's ability to distort markets. I'm mostly in with my miners and am pretty stocked up on layered silver ETF call options going out into later 2021 and beyond. If we get further hammered I will consider buying more. I'm the proverbial broken clock. Eventually I'm going to read the time right.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Bearish divergence in shitcoin

weekly-chart-775x380.png

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think that gold is looking @ three solid green weeks here. Then we have potential for a breakout move.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I think that gold is looking @ three solid green weeks here. Then we have potential for a breakout move.
Hope you are right. I'm locked and loaded.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Bearish divergence in shitcoin

weekly-chart-775x380.png

Yes I saw that too got out of all my coin related positions wake up a few minutes ago check the comp and I see we just hit 60K right on the button.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Bitcoin. Near double top in the 58K region on negative RSI divergence and a rejection. Is 55K enough? Probably would be healthier to head down towards 51ish before trying to make a new high. March has been traditionally bearish at least the first few weeks for Bitcoin. Blockchain miners getting cranked hard this morning. MARA NCTY and RIOT.

Nice trade Gump. Idiot.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Bitcoin is a freaking beast huh? Schiff wrong now Armstrong's warning this month proven wrong already. I think I will do better if I get rid of the old thinking right now before I toss away a good opp. Tip off this week was the fact the Fear/Greed Index stayed under 80 and each push down was immediately bought up.

No limit to the upside in these stocks if Bitcoin continues to run into early Fall.

RIOT
MARA
NCTY

GBTC I wonder if/when it recovers the premium.

The analysts that have been warning of another drop in the pm complex don't get to say they picked the bottom. Most have paid newsletters post on Twitter. FWIW I think the pm complex has bottomed but if we make lower lows all bets are off. $1675 Gold was so obvious it felt wrong. Any red days from here are a gift buying opp.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Posted for comic relief.

Attachments

• EwX__J1W8AQrwRM.jpg
    EwX__J1W8AQrwRM.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 12

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Bitcoin is a freaking beast huh? Schiff wrong now Armstrong's warning this month proven wrong already. I think I will do better if I get rid of the old thinking right now before I toss away a good opp. Tip off this week was the fact the Fear/Greed Index stayed under 80 and each push down was immediately bought up.

No limit to the upside in these stocks if Bitcoin continues to run into early Fall.

RIOT
MARA
NCTY

GBTC I wonder if/when it recovers the premium.

The analysts that have been warning of another drop in the pm complex don't get to say they picked the bottom. Most have paid newsletters post on Twitter. FWIW I think the pm complex has bottomed but if we make lower lows all bets are off. $1675 Gold was so obvious it felt wrong. Any red days from here are a gift buying opp.

Sold another put in MARA on the weak dip friday, pretty far out of the money, hoping/fearing another drop.
Still holding RIOT with covered call at $77 for coming Friday. Sideways is best for me.

Went long YOLO on Thurs, cannabis etf I like the chart.
Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 11.02.21 AM.png

Last edited: