• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
IF you think Bitcoin is going to the moon what kind of special moron would you have to be to buy a Tesla with Bitcoin?

I was hoping I could just pay with OTM GameStop naked calls.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was hoping I could just pay with OTM GameStop naked calls.

You know all of the naked shorts will be right eventually. Gamestop is a broken business model the entire community is going digital and all of the publishers want what is theirs.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You had to know dragging David Morgan's old ass around on the pump it up tour was bad karma. Many months later here we are.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not a honkie in the bunch.

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I suppose a privately funded program that serviced only low-income whites would be frowned upon.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 9.40.18 AM.png

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You know all of the naked shorts will be right eventually. Gamestop is a broken business model the entire community is going digital and all of the publishers want what is theirs.
Totally joking. Never played GameStop.
Voodoo made serious coin on that.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I know just saying it is dead man walking.

You do realize that Amazon used to just sell books? They will have plenty of cash and little debt to survive. Now, I'm not sure if I'm completely convinced they will pull off the turnaround completely but they aren't going anywhere for a long time now. I'll probably hold a few shares for 20+ years.

I am however, losing a portion of those gains, by shorting the highly manipulated Autozone stock. Does anyone complain about that brick and mortar store? Hell no. And they have at least $3 Billion up to $8 Billion in debt compared to GME with $300 million.

Last edited:

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You do realize that Amazon used to just sell books? They will have plenty of cash and little debt to survive. Now, I'm not sure if I'm completely convinced they will pull off the turnaround completely but they aren't going anywhere for a long time now. I'll probably hold a few shares for 20+ years.

I am however, losing a portion of those gains, by shorting the highly manipulated Autozone stock. Does anyone complain about that brick and mortar store? Hell no. And they have at least $3 Billion up to $8 Billion in debt compared to GME with $300 million.

What can they sell condoms? Gaming is going digital every publisher wants gamers to buy digital downloads from them exclusively. They are dead just a matter of time. Even if they can sell physical copies of games you won't be able to play them since they will require updates to play and guess where the downloads exist?

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
ButtPlug wants to tax your driving miles.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
ButtPlug wants to tax your driving miles.

I'm not fan of either plugs, but depending on what I'm driving, I pay 2-5 cents per mile in fuel taxes. EV drivers pay nothing. In a few years, that's all there'll be if fed and manufacturer mandates stick. No matter who is running things they will get their pound of flesh somehow.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What can they sell condoms? Gaming is going digital every publisher wants gamers to buy digital downloads from them exclusively. They are dead just a matter of time. Even if they can sell physical copies of games you won't be able to play them since they will require updates to play and guess where the downloads exist?

I'm sure everyone who makes anything would love to sell to their customers direct. That doesn't mean they can. There are all kinds of markets that they can still enter. Gaming is a huge and growing sector. They just need to find their market. It looks like they are moving into computer gaming and parts first.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone who makes anything would love to sell to their customers direct. That doesn't mean they can. There are all kinds of markets that they can still enter. Gaming is a huge and growing sector. They just need to find their market. It looks like they are moving into computer gaming and parts first.
Let's agree to disagree. You can game the stock price but the company is done. Nobody is hanging around for the final death rattle. Long term they got nothing.

DHAWK

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Are we done yet? When is that 1:1 dow/gold thingy supposed to happen?
I mean what do we have now that we didnt in 2008? riots, fires and burning stuff, pandemics, the fed buying everyeffin thing, and
a boat stuck in a freakin canal...
Rant...

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
With an influx of capital, some publicity and cultish following of autists, maybe gamestonk could reinvent themselves.
They have an audience, but can they offer products or service to make up for the broken business model?

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ruh Ro, WeWork is going public again! Another reason to get to crash helmets out.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Last edited:

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Bitcoin survived March 26th expiry, and will probably rally some, buuuuuuutttt....

BTC-Monthly-775x601.png

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A wise man changes his mid a fool never but this is getting ridiculous. Peter Brandt.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Rachel Levine.

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
A wise man changes his mid a fool never but this is getting ridiculous. Peter Brandt.

Holy Sh*t, how do you listen to that guy? Talk about Zero personality! He could have a computerated voice read the script and it would be easier and more pleasant to listen to than that guy. Is the guy autistic or something?

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
how do you listen to that guy? Talk about Zero personality! He could have a computerated voice read the script and it would be easier and more pleasant to listen to than that guy. Is the guy autistic or something?

Actually I don't.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Right

Attachments

• twilight-210x300.png
    twilight-210x300.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 8

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Still early in the day but the mid tier Silver miners are holding up well.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Bear market?:Build:
What floats in a Bear market? Used to be precious metals. Used to be commodities; tangibles.
Now people are putting fake fiat into fake cryptos with their digital stimulus cheques, while billionaire fund managers smash metal markets in open defiance of regulators.
I’ve never felt like just selling it all and joining Zed on that beach for a skunky Fosters, but I’m close.
these markets suck.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What floats in a Bear market? Used to be precious metals. Used to be commodities; tangibles.
Now people are putting fake fiat into fake cryptos with their digital stimulus cheques, while billionaire fund managers smash metal markets in open defiance of regulators.
I’ve never felt like just selling it all and joining Zed on that beach for a skunky Fosters, but I’m close.
these markets suck.

This time it's different? I dunno, I think maybe we are just seeing a lag. ?!

BTW. Foster's isn't sold very much in Australia. We don't buy it. Bud is easier to find. Where I live the local micro brewerys smash the majors on quality and have a big share of the market. I kinda like that, lots of interesting brews everywhere you go.