• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Metals still seem tethered to the dollar inversely, for the most part. Until that changes I'm not expecting any big turns in the PM sector.

Reactions: Zed

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Zed... You find any land to purchase? 2nd home?

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Just scoping the area, waiting for this COVID real estate boom to pass. It's nuts here, nothing being put on the market and prices going ~+15 to 20% this year! It has to end badly, if it where a stock I say blow off top... but RE is religion here so I'm not so sure.

... and no, it's a move to warmer territory for the family. We are over winter in VIC, not that it's cold by your standards... it is just long and grey, all too much for beach dwelling kids and frankly the older I get the warmer I need it!

Last edited:

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Metals still seem tethered to the dollar inversely, for the most part. Until that changes I'm not expecting any big turns in the PM sector.
I'm trying to bite my tongue.
One for the current shape of this forum that used to be a think tank and two for the misconceptions that are being portrayed here at people's expense.
A little history I said after 2008 crash sometime in 2009 that gold will paint $10,000 an ounce and silver will paint $300 an ounce, I still hold that belief but more I figure it will be beyond that,
Problem is those that know on this board simply are not telling you or don't know as much as they think, I tend to believe the latter.
In 1971 if you had a million dollars you had a lot of money today it would take 7 million to equal that same level of wealth. It doesn't matter what gold is worth you have to sell it in dollars and you got to pay a tax on that and those dollars are going down in value so of course gold at some point will go up when propping up the dollar no longer works and it's going to quit working.
You need to diversify your assets big time and fast. I'm not saying it's not good to have a bag of junk silver so you can use a dime to buy a box of beer and some beef jerky no you must have something when the Weimar Republic is among you it is worthy of trade or barter but if you want to be rich then you must know the real truth but you won't find it in this thread you can keep buying and selling contracts on silver like The usual suspects do hold it down let it run up, and that works but again you're dealing in US dollars you could take delivery when you buy contracts but what are you going to do with them big bars you probably already have a home and a new car and you'll still need change from them and what are the chances that guy have in the silver that you're going to take for change or is he going to try to give you dollars? You got a big dilemma there friend and some of these people here are not steering you in the right direction. No the handful that turned his board into what is become today when it wants had over a thousand members every night on board talking to each other strategizing Sharon information and do four members tonight four members online 157 visitors who are probably bots. We had a think tank here that was huge and good and the G-Kahn days. It was a great thing. We had other boards and companies and who knows what else trying to buy the board G Kahn would never consider it. He said it was the members boards yet the members were all driven away after he left or they died respectfully but there were thousands of people that really didn't have a clue I mean we had a huge membership most of them are still registered but they longer visit they seemed to think the deteriorating board was going and life was passing them by. And the pompous "Brits" for lack of the word I'd rather use but with the same meaning still glorify themselves with likes compliments from people who don't know better or otherwise.
I've been on this board since the very earliest of days even I take off for sometimes because it makes me ill to see the condition of the board anymore but there are a few friends that may pop in from time to time and I like to let him know I'm still alive and well in spite of the battles I've had to endure.
I have made and lost two fortunes I got out of the hospital and I had to make my money back I had to sell all my silver all my gold all my heirloom jewelry just to pay taxes and doctors but I was alive and I still had my intellect so I knew I could make the money again I just had to get on my feet tough without a car.
People on the board knew the shape I was in yeah with all the help I was to help people make a lot of money in the past do you think anybody offered me anything not even an ounce of silver one guy offered me a topper for a truck so I would have something to live in but I had my sailboat still that was nice of him but he offered so he's okay in my book and another great guy was hivemangammahydra. He offered to send me some dough but I knew he add his own problems since resolved and I couldn't take any of his money he needed it for himself. So he's okay in my book too.
A couple of others shared information with me from the board outside of the board telephone or private messaging many of them have left the board long ago some in Texas one in Tennessee several in Colorado Nevada and a particularly good friend of mine is still on the board and North Carolina actually two friends in North Carolina they remember the Glory Days too.
Anyway what I'm getting at if you want to be rich pay attention to my threads I never steer anybody wrong I'm straight up if I tell you to buy at the time to buy if I tell you to sell that's the time to sell if I tell you what to buy that's your prerogative of course all of it is but if you don't know technical analysis or fundamental analysis you can't make the proper calls in time to make the percentages that you need to make every day a night or two ago I said Bitcoin which is really where the money's at and the alternate coins, other cryptos that's where the money is at and you treat him much like a stock I said Bitcoin was bullish engulfing two nights ago it's going to take off back to his old high today it is took it out again you must read it technical charts and you must be good at it it's taking me 20 years much of it I learned in the early years from here the rest I studied even while in the hospital I studied and I continue to study every night and every day, he don't sleep much here. Why? Because I want my money back and I have it back now but I want more money I want to be able to get back in a jet a private jet and go to Barcelona or to the Philippines so I have a little more time and a little more work to do and I'll be back there again. You must learn to read channels you must learn how to draw a channel and recognize in an ascending triangle from a descending triangle and much more not everybody can do that and not everybody has 20 years to learn it and not everybody can learn it in 20 years I possibly could have learned it in less time but I was too busy having fun living my life retired Young in the keys in Florida.
So just so you know and I'll leave you with this be careful who you're listening to just because they had on they have a bunch of posts and a high score or some other kind of glorified member with a bunch of likes doesn't mean they're good at what they do all that means is they're popular with those that don't know any better.
You can be rich but there's damn few of them on this board that are going to help you I'll tell you how to do it if you can get a think tank together or find one now you got something if we get assemble the old memories that used to be on this board that would be a force to be reckoned with and GIM would fade into the sunset.
And all those members I'm talking about considering drinking cognac smoking Arturo fuente sigure cigars with their old money cuz they sure are making any new money.
I'll probably get kicked off for this post but don't worry there's enough members at all no and I fire up my YouTube where I'll be, they'll let you know.
You'll be able to call in interact watch how the trading is done both crypto and stock market.
Be well well. Curtman

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
One for the current shape of this forum that used to be a think tank and two for the misconceptions that are being portrayed here at people's expense.
A little history I said after 2008 crash sometime in 2009 that gold will paint $10,000 an ounce and silver will paint $300 an ounce, I still hold that belief but more I figure it will be beyond that,
Problem is those that know on this board simply are not telling you or don't know as much as they think, I tend to believe the latter.
In 1971 if you had a million dollars you had a lot of money today it would take 7 million to equal that same level of wealth. It doesn't matter what gold is worth you have to sell it in dollars and you got to pay a tax on that and those dollars are going down in value so of course gold at some point will go up when propping up the dollar no longer works and it's going to quit working.
You need to diversify your assets big time and fast. I'm not saying it's not good to have a bag of junk silver so you can use a dime to buy a box of beer and some beef jerky no you must have something when the Weimar Republic is among you it is worthy of trade or barter but if you want to be rich then you must know the real truth but you won't find it in this thread you can keep buying and selling contracts on silver like The usual suspects do hold it down let it run up, and that works but again you're dealing in US dollars you could take delivery when you buy contracts but what are you going to do with them big bars you probably already have a home and a new car and you'll still need change from them and what are the chances that guy have in the silver that you're going to take for change or is he going to try to give you dollars? You got a big dilemma there friend and some of these people here are not steering you in the right direction. No the handful that turned his board into what is become today when it wants had over a thousand members every night on board talking to each other strategizing Sharon information and do four members tonight four members online 157 visitors who are probably bots. We had a think tank here that was huge and good and the G-Kahn days. It was a great thing. We had other boards and companies and who knows what else trying to buy the board G Kahn would never consider it. He said it was the members boards yet the members were all driven away after he left or they died respectfully but there were thousands of people that really didn't have a clue I mean we had a huge membership most of them are still registered but they longer visit they seemed to think the deteriorating board was going and life was passing them by. And the pompous "Brits" for lack of the word I'd rather use but with the same meaning still glorify themselves with likes compliments from people who don't know better or otherwise.
I've been on this board since the very earliest of days even I take off for sometimes because it makes me ill to see the condition of the board anymore but there are a few friends that may pop in from time to time and I like to let him know I'm still alive and well in spite of the battles I've had to endure.
I have made and lost two fortunes I got out of the hospital and I had to make my money back I had to sell all my silver all my gold all my heirloom jewelry just to pay taxes and doctors but I was alive and I still had my intellect so I knew I could make the money again I just had to get on my feet tough without a car.
People on the board knew the shape I was in yeah with all the help I was to help people make a lot of money in the past do you think anybody offered me anything not even an ounce of silver one guy offered me a topper for a truck so I would have something to live in but I had my sailboat still that was nice of him but he offered so he's okay in my book and another great guy was hivemangammahydra. He offered to send me some dough but I knew he add his own problems since resolved and I couldn't take any of his money he needed it for himself. So he's okay in my book too.
A couple of others shared information with me from the board outside of the board telephone or private messaging many of them have left the board long ago some in Texas one in Tennessee several in Colorado Nevada and a particularly good friend of mine is still on the board and North Carolina actually two friends in North Carolina they remember the Glory Days too.
Anyway what I'm getting at if you want to be rich pay attention to my threads I never steer anybody wrong I'm straight up if I tell you to buy at the time to buy if I tell you to sell that's the time to sell if I tell you what to buy that's your prerogative of course all of it is but if you don't know technical analysis or fundamental analysis you can't make the proper calls in time to make the percentages that you need to make every day a night or two ago I said Bitcoin which is really where the money's at and the alternate coins, other cryptos that's where the money is at and you treat him much like a stock I said Bitcoin was bullish engulfing two nights ago it's going to take off back to his old high today it is took it out again you must read it technical charts and you must be good at it it's taking me 20 years much of it I learned in the early years from here the rest I studied even while in the hospital I studied and I continue to study every night and every day, he don't sleep much here. Why? Because I want my money back and I have it back now but I want more money I want to be able to get back in a jet a private jet and go to Barcelona or to the Philippines so I have a little more time and a little more work to do and I'll be back there again. You must learn to read channels you must learn how to draw a channel and recognize in an ascending triangle from a descending triangle and much more not everybody can do that and not everybody has 20 years to learn it and not everybody can learn it in 20 years I possibly could have learned it in less time but I was too busy having fun living my life retired Young in the keys in Florida.
So just so you know and I'll leave you with this be careful who you're listening to just because they had on they have a bunch of posts and a high score or some other kind of glorified member with a bunch of likes doesn't mean they're good at what they do all that means is they're popular with those that don't know any better.
You can be rich but there's damn few of them on this board that are going to help you I'll tell you how to do it if you can get a think tank together or find one now you got something if we get assemble the old memories that used to be on this board that would be a force to be reckoned with and GIM would fade into the sunset.
And all those members I'm talking about considering drinking cognac smoking Arturo fuente sigure cigars with their old money cuz they sure are making any new money.
I'll probably get kicked off for this post but don't worry there's enough members at all no and I fire up my YouTube where I'll be, they'll let you know.
You'll be able to call in interact watch how the trading is done both crypto and stock market.
Be well well. Curtman
No offense, but you might have better luck developing a following if you could format a proper sentence and order them into readable paragraphs. That was super hard to follow. But I think I understand where you are coming from. Hope you get it all back and then some.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
No offense, but you might have better luck developing a following if you could format a proper sentence and order them into readable paragraphs. That was super hard to follow. But I think I understand where you are coming from. Hope you get it all back and then some.
Sorry injects as usual criticism. Remember I'm trying to write this on my phone with a pair of glasses and a magnifying glass so if you stick as much time studying as I do you'd be in the same shape.
Grammar was not my major in school public speaking was political science and debate so be careful your criticism goes nowhere on me you don't mess with the Great White.
I'm sorry if my post offends you but I guess I knew it would.
Now I'll go back to my thread for the time being or I can be free of the distortion.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Yep, the dollar is still the King. Turning fiat into anything else other than a bank is a good idea IMO!

It's like I've said before.... Dig up a $20 bill and a $20 gold piece buried back in 1929. What do you have today?

I never thought they would push the fiat dollar this far, but when you have the military might of the USA backing the Rothschild dynasty banking control system I guess it's quite easy? Laws are packaged and changed to fool the public and money becomes worthless over time and nobody is the wiser... unless you hang out here for a time. There's no place like home.

Back in the early days we were all neophytes learning about the back side of money creation. I know I certainly learned a great deal then.

Perhaps it's because we know so much about it now that posts tend to 'drift' off into multiple threads in one? Most folks you meet on the street are clueless. Making $30K was a BIG deal when I was young. Kids graduate from college and get a job making $100K like it was nothing.

Turn your fiat into PM's, or real estate (grandpa said they ain't making any more of it!) and never look back. Meanwhile, the PTB are turning paper into digits and digits into ether with no end in sight.

This is the lesson you learn here at GIM:

Dollar_Control.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
... and no, it's a move to warmer territory for the family. We are over winter in VIC, not that it's cold by your standards... it is just long and grey, all too much for beach dwelling kids and frankly the older I get the warmer I need it!
I get that. It's cold here still at 31° F last night! Snow is in the cast for Tuesday through Friday next!

I've been making noises that Arizona is in the 70's already and when she retires in 3 years we aught to be thinking of warmer....

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think that the Fringe sentiment indicator just went full negative. The rally should be good when it finally gets here.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Double bottom in Gold. Sell.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Silver

Attachments

• EypMdsrUYAMIWmx.jpg
    EypMdsrUYAMIWmx.jpg
    907.3 KB · Views: 56

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The whole point of a 200DMA raid is to feed off the liquidity generated by the dip below. It's like these guys didn't read PM's 101.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Buys Bitcoin at resistance.

Attachments

• tenor (1).gif
    tenor (1).gif
    154.3 KB · Views: 37

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Flatline.... code blue.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why buy Silver at $25? Because it is going to trade triple digits easily? Then it has to trade through $30 first right? Maybe there is limited downside but there is also opportunity cost of holding a non performing asset. Convince me that paying 25 and waiting and waiting is better than getting confirmation?

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Why buy Silver at $25? Because it is going to trade triple digits easily? Then it has to trade through $30 first right? Maybe there is limited downside but there is also opportunity cost of holding a non performing asset. Convince me that paying 25 and waiting and waiting is better than getting confirmation?
On the other hand, if you stock physical there is no counterpart risk and it just sits there as wealth accumulation/preservation. When you want investment you check out the miners. When you want to speculate you move into the options space.

We are seeing some strength in silver this morning heading into the Comex. Go baby:p

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not talking about the miners and unless we go Mad Max what is the purpose of holding a boat load of physical?

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Well, at the moment a 100 oz bar is worth more than 300 shares of PSLV.

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not talking about the miners and unless we go Mad Max what is the purpose of holding a boat load of physical?

Sounds like you should just trade it all for Bitcoin.

#LIVE

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Weekend Trend Trader is testing our nerves so far this year. No, I don't mean that I am nervous, just that it is getting on my nerves.

[Just that much closer to good times.]

Percent2021.png

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Surely there are more assets to play than Gold/Silver and Bitcoin?
Sure, for example there are options and futures on gold/silver & bitcoin!

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Like it or not Bitcoin is the trade right now. Wet dream would be $200K Bitcoin sell buy Silver and that goes to the moon. I have a feeling Silver will get rolling before that though. Silver miners have long bottomed.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There's still GLD and SLV...

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Like it or not Bitcoin is the trade right now. Wet dream would be $200K Bitcoin sell buy Silver and that goes to the moon. I have a feeling Silver will get rolling before that though. Silver miners have long bottomed.
I'm still long bitcoin miners RIOT & MARA. Through the consolidation I kept selling covered calls and buying a few extra shares.

Went long TSLA again. Sold some into today's strength.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Hyperinflation Alert – 78% of US Dollars created in the last 12 months – Dollar Debasement Explained​

BY GLOBALINTELHUB
MONDAY, APR 12, 2021

Global Intel Hub -- Charlotte, NC - 4/12/2021 - For those who are wondering why asset prices are continuing higher and if they will continue, here is your answer. It is a myth that markets are driven by supply and demand. Markets are manipulated and the Fed controls the money supply. When the Fed creates Trillions of dollars, that money flows into assets driving prices higher (Crypto, Stocks, Real Estate, etc.). As explained in Splitting Pennies - Monetary Policy moves markets, not traders. Take a look at this chart:

m1fred-1024x341.png

Let's first understand this simple chart. M1 is money stock. Jan 2020 there was $4 Trillion, now there is $18 Trillion. $14 Trillion was created since Jan 2020 - that's a 78% increase (14 created / 18 total).

M1Trillion
Now18
COVID QE14
Increase %78%

Does the above chart remind you of anything?

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Surely there are more assets to play than Gold/Silver and Bitcoin?
IT is always smart to diversify. I believe some day Silver and Gold will rise to the level of inflation, but what that is remains an level only to be determined by biden and his band. For all we know it could be $25.00 So much Fiat being printed will anyone want it?
We are going to plunge into another 08 type crash, and this time money will flee the markets and go to Crypto. I'm counting on it.............

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like Staten Island.:beer:

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Yeah kind of looks like the keys too no sandy beaches in the keys unless people have brought them in it's all coral on the banks or that Sandy mud you sync up to the creepers and get them all over your legs. I don't go into that stuff I go offshore out to the reef where it's blue water you can see fish 20 feet down.

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Probably smells better, it also has dolphins and whales. The surf is OK on a good day, keeps kids busy for a day at a time.

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I just googled pics of Staten Isle, LOL, fuck no.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I just googled pics of Staten Isle, LOL, fuck no.
Major cancer cluster zone there from being the dumping ground for NYC for decades.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
We are going to plunge into another 08 type crash, and this time money will flee the markets and go to Crypto. I'm counting on it.............
Besides bitcoin what others do you think will gain and why? What to do with all the gains after you get out?