• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
POG over $1850 and silver knocking on 28 as we come around the bend and head for the Monday open around here. I fully expect the New York/London crew to try to piss on the glowing embers that threaten to light up this tinder box. We c
Day wouldn't be complete without a phony Comex smackdown.

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• E1knYNVVcAE_LZm.jpg
    E1knYNVVcAE_LZm.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 32

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So this could come to pass. Might still be a head and shoulders with a move down to 30K or a relief rally which we are seeing now with a bit more to come. So far this is what we have. The old top at 42K still provides support. The ABC down to 42K is complete. Sentiment is in the toilet but there are a few dip buyers. Sum Yung Joo at Crypto Quant is not bullish.

Attachments

• E1lmiYRWQAI7MRV.jpg
    E1lmiYRWQAI7MRV.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 31

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It's so hard to get a read on Elon. I think it means he's just plain lost his mind. Either that or some serious pressure has gotten to him. I just don't know if that means he was in the club and having serious reservations and wanting out or vis versus. So strange. Tesla did sell some Bitcoin soon after they bought it, remember that statement "we had to make sure of the liquidity".

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's so hard to get a read on Elon. I think it means he's just plain lost his mind. Either that or some serious pressure has gotten to him. I just don't know if that means he was in the club and having serious reservations and wanting out or vis versus. So strange. Tesla did sell some Bitcoin soon after they bought it, remember that statement "we had to make sure of the liquidity".

He sold 10% of his BTC to show a profit for Tesla. The company is having major problems. Not sure what to make of Musk. He is obviously a very intelligent guy a genius I think but he is a bit unbalanced. Once in the club you don't get out. He needs to just STFU but he likes the limelight.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Day wouldn't be complete without a phony Comex smackdown.
The stock market hasn't even opened yet and already the day's excitement has been tamped down in metals. Now it remains to be seen whether they allow the metals to tread water or we back up and kick their teeth down their throat...

...what me conditioned?:don't know:

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just a personal impression, Musk is just signalling that cryptos can skyrocket or crash based on a weird comment by one man.

Did my taxes Saturday, IRS wants to know if I sold any cryptos in 2020. As predicted.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Feb 8th BTC candle. With BTC currently trading around 44K GBTC is trading higher than when BTC traded at 48K late last week. MARA and RIOT selling well above the bottoms of that same day last week. I would imagine the sensible thing to do would be to wait for a sweep of this morning's lows around 42K but there is a good possibility the lows are in. We have seen BTC make lows late in the month see if this holds this time.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just a personal impression, Musk is just signalling that cryptos can skyrocket or crash based on a weird comment by one man.

Did my taxes Saturday, IRS wants to know if I sold any cryptos in 2020. As predicted.

Musk is lucky these markets are not regulated or he could be in deep shit for market manipulation. He didn't cause the selloff he just quickened it. My bet is he wants to buy more lower. His last big buy was Feb 8. 38K.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Gold mid range 2070-1670 is 1870. Bottom def in Silver miners running like scalded dogs. People are funny couldn't sell fast enough last week now lookie. Don't buy big green.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Gold mid range 2070-1670 is 1870. Bottom def in Silver miners running like scalded dogs. People are funny couldn't sell fast enough last week now lookie. Don't buy big green.
My June SLV calls just went into the money. Currently making the scalded dog silver miners look like cold shocked snakes in comparison. It is about gdmn time...

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
People like Steve Saville are more cautious. I have no idea... So we shall see.

[The images aren't linked. Just quoting the headlines. These are all recent on YouTube. You can find them.]

Window_and__898__michael_oliver_gold_s_next_move_up_will_be_quantum_leap_-_YouTube.jpg

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Is just needs a little push to get to that 28.40. Once beyond that it's clear sailing to 30.. My AG calls expire on Friday but one more day in AG like today and I could make money. :)

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
People like Steve Saville are more cautious. I have no idea... So we shall see.

[The images aren't linked. Just quoting the headlines. These are all recent on YouTube. You can find them.]

View attachment 210856
I see a few are cautious after this hard two day run up. I think Oliver will be proven right in the end.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is just needs a little push to get to that 28.40. Once beyond that it's clear sailing to 30.. My AG calls expire on Friday but one more day in AG like today and I could make money. :)
With any luck you get that date. :2 thumbs up:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Small long BTC via GBTC here.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't know, short seller / manipulators feeling the pinch. Silver is up, meme stocks are up, and Elon is losing his mind. :idea:

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So this could come to pass. Might still be a head and shoulders with a move down to 30K or a relief rally which we are seeing now with a bit more to come. So far this is what we have. The old top at 42K still provides support. The ABC down to 42K is complete. Sentiment is in the toilet but there are a few dip buyers. Sum Yung Joo at Crypto Quant is not bullish.

Can you use the insert feature to post those charts? My android devices will not always link out to them so I've got no idea what you are showing.

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Market top soonish? Shoeshine boy?

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can you use the insert feature to post those charts? My android devices will not always link out to them so I've got no idea what you are showing.
Which post? MTA?

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

He is showing you that the marginal buyer of cryto is errrrr, um, flighty, shall we say.

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Which post? MTA?

All of the chart posts. When you upload it go to the top left of the thumbnail, click on insert then select full image.... please. :-)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The future is near....

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 7.19.53 PM.png