• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sure, but look at the other candles that look like this in a down turn.
The rounded top with all the positive sentiment was an easy trade down. I didn't see 30K but once 42K went it was on. Whether BTC has topped at 65K is anyone's guess but after some backing and filling there has to be the rally that fools the majority at the least
GC1982btm.gif
. ASA actually made a much higher run into the September 1980 high. 55 Sept high was 90. Gold 1980.

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The rounded top with all the positive sentiment was an easy trade down. I didn't see 30K but once 42K went it was on. Whether BTC has topped at 65K is anyone's guess but after some backing and filling there has to be the rally that fools the majority at the leastView attachment 211228. ASA actually made a much higher run into the September 1980 high. 55 Sept high was 90. Gold 1980.
Can you stick a gold mining index over that to remind folks what happened in the bad old days?

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
BTC 4H. Momentum on an upswing, resistance seems obvious. Over 43 seals the deal for a proper rally.

Untitled.jpg

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
BTC 4H. Momentum on an upswing, resistance seems obvious. Over 43 seals the deal for a proper rally.

View attachment 211232
We already had the proper rally on the day of the crash. BTC traded up to 43K after wicking down to 30K. We are in no man's land now too high to buy and too low to short. 47K is heavy resistance on any sharp rallies minor resistance levels all the way up from here. I wouldn't place too large of a bet on this asset at this point favor Silver and the mining stocks. I would take a trade around 35K with a stop close under 30K. Small bet.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How many times can they ban Bitcoin in one day?
The PRC banned play-on-words. And those with a wonton disregard for the law will end up in hot water and be pun-ished with something worse than a wet noodle.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A Jew an Italian and a Pollack are on death row about to be executed. First up the Italian sits in the electric chair they throw the switch nothing happens. Ok you are free to go. Next up the Jew. Same thing nothing happens they let him go. Next the Pollack. He says first off that thing ain't plugged in.

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
We already had the proper rally on the day of the crash. BTC traded up to 43K after wicking down to 30K. We are in no man's land now too high to buy and too low to short. 47K is heavy resistance on any sharp rallies minor resistance levels all the way up from here. I wouldn't place too large of a bet on this asset at this point favor Silver and the mining stocks. I would take a trade around 35K with a stop close under 30K. Small bet.

Nah. Dead cat bounce.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Bitcoin down to 33.5 at 5:00 now up to 37K Fear Greed Index 12. Shit never bottoms during market hours. No KYC SOL.

perry

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Can someone post a chart of Osisko Gold Royalties? It seems like a safe play but I don't know much about the potential upside this company has. Seems like they had way too many write-offs but many of their assets is safe places, never mind about the Fort Knox :)

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Can someone post a chart of Osisko Gold Royalties? It seems like a safe play but I don't know much about the potential upside this company has. Seems like they had way too many write-offs but many of their assets is safe places, never mind about the Fort Knox :)
Here ya go:

screenshot_129.png

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
congrats to you! I ended up investing bzwr at 1 cent. I had to chose between the two. lol

I don’t know that I expect it to hold. I just tinker around in a couple of pennies. Only real holding is AG.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Anyone know when April/June 2022 GDX & GDXJ calls become available? I feel like this is the best timeframe to be playing this market at the moment.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Keeping an open mind no dog in the fight at this point. If BTC is still in a bull market then all of these low Fear Greed Index levels lately are flashing buy on dips. IF we have entered a bear market and it is not inconceivable then readings 20 and lower signify nothing. Price tells all and it looks sick. Sharp rallies are possible.
E2AeIuCXMAY0hO4.jpg

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

$ASS Coin Billionaire: Tales From the Fringe of the Crypto Craze​

Meet the thrill-seeking traders who are prowling for profits in the wildest corners of the market — all in search of the next big coin.

The Bud Light Mango Mai Tais were beginning to take hold when Eric Hackney — 38, unemployed and ticked off by watching other people get rich — figured, What the hell? and laid $500 on some crazy-sounding thing called ASS Coin.

“Screw it. Let’s go. Let’s see what happens,’’ Hackney thought.

Article here:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...res-prosper-and-fall?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So after being bullish a couple of days ago Francis Hunt a pretty good trader now thinks there is a risk of sub 23K BTC.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
If people wise up they would realize Bitcoin is worth nothing.

I wouldn't say Zero. But look at a couple of the spinoff's of Bitcoin. In particular Focus on Bitcoin Cash. This was the same identical coin until one of the early splits. This I would argue is also far more useful because the fee's are not stupid big to use the coin. And BCH is at $512. So I don't think the bottom is Zero but there's a hell of a lot of potential air between $512 and $32,000. I also don't understand how ALL of the cryto's seem to trade the exact same everyday.

FlaGman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Since I believe cryptos are going to be worthless at some point, I can’t get myself to trade in them at all-I would be too mad at myself if the bottom dropped out as soon as I entered a trade. Although I admit to a bit of FOMO, especially with the current swings.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Look at all those bitcoins!

Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 12.38.44 PM.png

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Since I believe cryptos are going to be worthless at some point, I can’t get myself to trade in them at all-I would be too mad at myself if the bottom dropped out as soon as I entered a trade. Although I admit to a bit of FOMO, especially with the current swings.

I know the volume is light on the weekends but they made another try to make a new low and failed. Will try a long Monday if we don't run too much from here.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
38K 42K 46K 50K. Fear Greed 10. Buying BTC on a move down to 34-35K today if we get it. GBTC has to be the worst way to play this nonsense since Bitcoin never bottoms during NY market hours. 6 thousand off local bottoms already is a dangerous buy point. Might be close enough if it runs from here but not a good strategy for the long term with your money.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How can this 10 crypto fund be trading up here while GBTC trades to a 15% discount? Can't be the 2% fee.
big (5).gif