• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Having problems trading through 30. I bet they gap it through not today but someday soon.

E3nLcB8WEAIc5pH.jpg

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Having problems trading through 30. I bet they gap it through not today but someday soon.

View attachment 213671
I agree it looks like silver is marshaling forces here at $28. I have been watching like a hawk waiting on a breakthrough for my end of month slv calls to perform. This morning at the opening there was a brief run to about $28.35 before the hammer fell. It was just enough for me to cash out some contracts and maintain roughly break even. Two weeks left to see what else the banks can throw at silver while I wait for my remaining contracts to $hit or get off the pot.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 7.56.49 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Bitcoin down to 34.5K up a bit now. Fear Greed Index improving which I would rather not see actually. Still looks like a trading range but the volume on the first move down to 30K looks like capitulation. We stay weak on the weekend and open 34-35 on Monday I would buy GBTC mid high 20's.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Metals getting a good beat down tonight so far. I guess thats a good thing if your wanting to buy more. I really want a new gold eagle. Like the design. Maybe order one right before the 4th of July.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Bitcoin rejected again in the 39K area. Still hanging on I think any move down to 34-35 is a buy for at least a short term trade. Twitter feed claims everyone is bullish. Can't be with FG Index near 20. Classic topping pattern laser eyes ether art all that nonsense still the least expected outcome here is a move to new highs. Would be fitting. I think it happens.

View attachment 213655

Short term it looks OK but obviously 39K is a hurdle, mid term it looks weak so there is one more swing @ least IMO, long term is in the balance. The 'fundy' guys who nerd out on the transaction data, new wallets etc say that the fundamental activity is bullish.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Metals getting a good beat down tonight so far. I guess thats a good thing if your wanting to buy more. I really want a new gold eagle. Like the design. Maybe order one right before the 4th of July.

Somebody is keen to keep a 19 handle, I'm guessing that same somebody is more worried about silver > 28.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

People Are Not Ready For Hard Times - Marc Faber on Silver & Gold​

Exactly when are people ready for 'hard times'?

I suspect 'never' is the answer. Shit happens and you deal with it....

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Isnt Faber light in the loafers?

Im sure hes ready for anything that sneaks up behind him...........

:gracious:

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Now that's what I call politically correct. :show love:

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Short term it looks OK but obviously 39K is a hurdle, mid term it looks weak so there is one more swing @ least IMO, long term is in the balance. The 'fundy' guys who nerd out on the transaction data, new wallets etc say that the fundamental activity is bullish.
Yeah I wouldn't be a buyer here even though we could run to near 50K. One thing I learned about this market is never buy green.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
was the bottom in at $30,000.00?

View attachment 214067

Possible. You have an asset which went parabolic. You have to wonder if enough money comes back in to make a huge difference. Other ways to make money. Into first resistance now. Guys who missed the market probably enter around 38K. There is always a secondary rally after a crash. Careful.
YZujGiBE.png
YZujGiBE.png

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Quite a few silver miners look the same today.
E32cKv7VUAI-zqo.jpg

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
You remember when the Rothchilds crashed the London Markets at the conclusion of the Napoleonic war?
Disinformation that Napoleon had won.
Rothschild was able to buy up stocks for pennies on the pound.
Something makes me think that the Chins could Black Swan the market and buy up uranium stocks in the same manner.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They had a long time underneath here to buy all they wanted.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
They had a long time underneath here to buy all they wanted.
True. But why buy in a free market when you can manipulate it down and buy cheaper?
Nothing is dirty to the Chinese.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
True. But why buy in a free market when you can manipulate it down and buy cheaper?
Nothing is dirty to the Chinese.

They had a long time to buy CCJ near 10. They are locked and loaded long time ago.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Any dips this week are a buy stop under $16.80 close. Missed fills on the opening.

y7NZ8Kov.png

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1623697804470.png

1623697832316.png

1623697869146.png

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Isnt Faber light in the loafers?

Im sure hes ready for anything that sneaks up behind him...........

:gracious:

I've no idea, I've heard him talk about Thai hookers but...?!

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't be a buyer here even though we could run to near 50K. One thing I learned about this market is never buy green.

The 40K break is looking anemic, I'm not convinced yet!

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Quite a few silver miners look the same today. View attachment 214096

If you happened to know silver was going to run you might be temped to offset any losses you ***MIGHT*** make on short futures positions with long stock and option positions. I say MIGHT, you know... it's what I might do if I had my back against the wall short silver. Not that it would happen in the real grown up world.

BeefJerky

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
hahahahaha , that is real funny since it’s house money

how’s the price of beef today?
Beef is getting pretty pricey.

It is funny.....as a professional gambler I constantly hear ploppies touting "house money". Once it is in your stack it is yours. Unless you plan on not keeping it.

You are the one who asked if the bottom was in at 30k yet. Do you always ask questions that you already know the answers? If so.....what does that say?

Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Beef is getting pretty pricey.

It is funny.....as a professional gambler I constantly hear ploppies touting "house money". Once it is in your stack it is yours. Unless you plan on not keeping it.

You are the one who asked if the bottom was in at 30k yet. Do you always ask questions that you already know the answers? If so.....what does that say?

hey beef , I got no beef with you

I will continue to speculate in the markets , cryptos included , fungible gold and silver

and you can continue to be a professional gambler

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
43 bucks for 3 rib eyes at the market today. I bought 2 packs. Figure I can double my money and sell em next month.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
BTW the trading character in gold and silver seems a little different of late, the monkey hammer action turned into a slow sell down. It just strikes me as trading differently for now.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The 40K break is looking anemic, I'm not convinced yet!
Up 30% off the double bottom which is the low unless it is taken out whether high paid newsletter writers say so or not. No one knows for certain if we go lower than 30K all you have is the current situation. Doubtful we run to the high 40's directly from here markets don't work that way but you can bet the people who trade this who were afraid to buy lower will jump in near 38K for a move higher.

Sentiment has improved on this move which I guess was inevitable after the chop between 30-36K. Any move into the mid high 30's is a buy.