• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
They're bringing forward the reign of the cock sucking ho.

I estimated 12 months @ the start, I dunno about bringing fwd, I figured they'd need 3 years to build her cred for the next election cycle.

Watch this space I guess!

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I get the feeling they're on an accelerated timetable, something is forcing their hand.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I get the feeling they're on an accelerated timetable, something is forcing their hand.

Joe was failing badly in the public eye, YouTube is full of it.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
You're not wrong Zed, the (un)conventional wisdom gave him three years (like you mentioned) before the cock sucker was shoe horned into the job.

The sad part for him is that he's too far gone to realise he is yet another of the useful idiots.

Reactions: Zed

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
CCJ bullish engulfing.

Jarrod32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
They're bringing forward the reign of the cock sucking ho.

I'm on record somewhere in these forums that they will try to nurse Biden through at least two years, for the simple reason that if Harris serves more than half of this term she is only eligible to stand for election once, for one additional term. If she serves less than half this term, she can stand for election for two additional terms (2024 and 2028). They'll work hard to keep Biden propped up until late spring/summer of 2023.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm on record somewhere in these forums that they will try to nurse Biden through at least two years, for the simple reason that if Harris serves more than half of this term she is only eligible to stand for election once, for one additional term. If she serves less than half this term, she can stand for election for two additional terms (2024 and 2028). They'll work hard to keep Biden propped up until late spring/summer of 2023.

Good point, I was unaware of that.

...but given Kamala's popularity, or lack of it, among democrats will she not be replaced anyway?

I see the Biden/Harris ticket as disposable democrats, they knew the election fix might fail and it would be the end of a political career if it went badly. I think they put up 2 bods they thought had no future anyway.

I've never seen these guys as more than one term with the possibility that the military take over if one of these challenges to the election take hold properly. This may even be the plan, if that happens it could prove to be quite sticky. The nation could just end up in a civil war over than one, or at the least it could be painted as one.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You're not wrong Zed, the (un)conventional wisdom gave him three years (like you mentioned) before the cock sucker was shoe horned into the job.

The sad part for him is that he's too far gone to realise he is yet another of the useful idiots.

Oh I gave him one... I just know the demands of that job are more than most fit people can handle, let alone obviously decrepit Joe.

Jarrod32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
...but given Kamala's popularity, or lack of it, among democrats will she not be replaced anyway?

I see the Biden/Harris ticket as disposable democrats, they knew the election fix might fail and it would be the end of a political career if it went badly. I think they put up 2 bods they thought had no future anyway.

I thought Harris was an odd choice at the time, but figured that the dems thought she was the person to hitch their wagon to for the long term. If she is viewed as dispensable by the dems, then all bets are off on the timeline.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I thought Harris was an odd choice at the time, but figured that the dems thought she was the person to hitch their wagon to for the long term. If she is viewed as dispensable by the dems, then all bets are off on the timeline.

Less that 1% in primaries, not popular for prez with the dems. At least that is what I've been told, DYODD!

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Keep in mind that it's not a head and shoulders until it completes, i.e. breaks the neck line. A failed head and shoulders is often very bullish.

BTCUSD - Weekly, yeah I'm going to call that a strong rally. It might not lead to new highs but it probably ripped a few faces off!

1629698599318.png

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Pretty damn quiet in here today. Everybody holding their breath on this little bump up?
1629734292000.png

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Somebody check the Betty Ford Clinic for Zed.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Gold stocks did perk up today. I'm reading bearish experts everywhere, sentiment here is low, some youtubers are talking about a gold stock crash...

Yeah well, I'm buying into it with tight stops.

...and I will do the same again lower if I get stopped out here.

We are not that far away IMO.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They will be buying the miners on gap closes.

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Anyone believe this chart has merits? I think I do...could not find the original, but many shysters are copying it and using as their own..

1629851075113.png

What "junior" miners are you liking now that are past the permitting/feasibility phase and moving into development/production? I will DYODD with any suggestions you may have.

For full disclosure, I have WPM, AG, and a couple others. Looking to add more on seasonal weakness/dips. Thank you.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Anyone believe this chart has merits? I think I do...could not find the original, but many shysters are copying it and using as their own..

View attachment 222837

What "junior" miners are you liking now that are past the permitting/feasibility phase and moving into development/production? I will DYODD with any suggestions you may have.

For full disclosure, I have WPM, AG, and a couple others. Looking to add more on seasonal weakness/dips. Thank you.
Buy the funds. REMX. SILJ. SGDJ. SPPP. U.UN.TO. URNM. PSLV.TO. HURA.
If you’re willing to get ass-fucked then dump it into single miners. Some of my choices are up 50%; some are down 50%. It’s a dogs breakfast that has me -$10,000. I overthought things. Keep it simple.
Good news is that my funds are all green.

Some of the smartest traders in the industry frequent this forum and still lose bigly on a regular basis.
If there’s one thing I’ve learned trading in the last year, it’s that I’m overqualified to underachieve.
Humility and a willingness to learn will greatly benefit you.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
As for individual stocks, I would still buy more UUUU, MP, BSK.VN, LAC.TO, PTU.VN

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

View attachment 222837

I can't see it well but it looks like it matches up with conventional gold stock wisdom.

Doody understands gold stocks if you want solid analyses.

Gold Stock Analyst is a database-driven analysis of 50 gold miners and royalty stocks searching for the GSA Top 10 portfolio. All produced gold ounces are the same, but each mining company is different. We identify those that are undervalued at the current gold price, based on current operations and/or prospective mines in the pipeline. We calculate target prices for the Top 10 based on our analysis.

Here...

I'm Oz based so my picks mean little to you.

Good luck!

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
IMHO, the Palladium rally looks to be tired and over with after a solid, measured run from ~$600 to ~$2000 during 2016-19. Then followed by a spike up to ~$2900, followed by volatility with lower lows and lower highs and all that jazz on the charts. I keep reading how 1) The automotive industry is transitioning back from Pd to Pt, and 2) How the very few Pt mining/refining/processing companies are borderline profitable at current Pt prices and are withholding Pt from the market until higher prices occur, and/or telling clients you need to pay more.

Sitting on a small Pd holding that's a big gain, and looking to swap for Pt. Any thoughts on Pd/Pt, both phyzz and stocks? Thank you.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Any thoughts on Pd/Pt, both phyzz and stocks? Thank you.

Out of my wheel house, I don't go there. That's a no, sorry from me!

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Gold 4Hr : Rolling over in the short term. We may backfill to 1760 odd here.

1629873800431.png

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
IMHO, the Palladium rally looks to be tired and over with after a solid, measured run from ~$600 to ~$2000 during 2016-19. Then followed by a spike up to ~$2900, followed by volatility with lower lows and lower highs and all that jazz on the charts. I keep reading how 1) The automotive industry is transitioning back from Pd to Pt, and 2) How the very few Pt mining/refining/processing companies are borderline profitable at current Pt prices and are withholding Pt from the market until higher prices occur, and/or telling clients you need to pay more.

Sitting on a small Pd holding that's a big gain, and looking to swap for Pt. Any thoughts on Pd/Pt, both phyzz and stocks? Thank you.
I'm in the same position, but very small. Bought a couple of maples at $500.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The elections are irrelevant. It's something beyond an illusory event of voter choice.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What's SPPP?