• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
:2 thumbs up: Speaking of jokes. When we get medical marijuana here in NC I hope it is as strong as the $hit this guy is smoking.

If he is correct he is the new Bezos or Gates...

dpong

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
10.28 target as marked by short black horizontal line? [On left of chart.] Is that what you are thinking?

SILJ_2021-10-05_18-53-05.png

dpong

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ag: 23 then 28 are THE two BIG fantasy numbers for now... and it looks like every round dollar on the way has some friction near it.

1633474529418.png

dpong

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You'd hear me from there.

Then I'd be off the air for a year while I work out how not to lose the proceeds!
Absolutely. It is odd but a windfall like that actually scares the hell out of me.

[I want to be all responsible and such.]

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ten Year Yield 2H - Also looking flaggy...

1633475150482.png

Yet the DXY is hanging on to trend... so far.

1633475274529.png

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Flat on the open down here.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
10.28 target as marked by short black horizontal line? [On left of chart.] Is that what you are thinking?

View attachment 227486

I was trying to find this Silver chart I posted here last year by Ron Rosen Silver $500 and came upon your post on SILJ/ We were trying to figure out where SILJ would correct to off the move to $12.75. Your channel was drawn at the correct bottom so yeah that black line.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If he is correct he is the new Bezos or Gates...

Pure clickbait predicting that as asset priced in the low 20's will trade to almost $1000 within 15 months.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I see Bitcoin on the move. I had this GTC order for BITW hit the other day peanuts actually. Thinking of holding till Bitcoin trades up to a million.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Silvers.
FA8UF5IXEAoTe6U.jpg

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
You have at least 3 Uranium stocks on that list. While it is possible we bottomed in some around here thing is we are off quite a bit and relief rallies are commonplace.
Yeah duly noted. I also had SILJ which did Ok for a basket of juniors. But uranium and REE’s are strong also.
My point was simply that the miners apparently have put in a bottom and are rebounding before the manipulated markets. The miners don’t follow spot anymore.
people are actively looking beyond the façade and the whole narrative is falling apart.
can we see a common sense revolution beyond the official narrative? We shall see.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The USA today. India called, they are jealous of your level of regulation. They are gonna call us next!

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My point was simply that the miners apparently have put in a bottom and are rebounding before the manipulated markets.

When you have a silver stock market that has discounted a low silver price that no one thinks is possible then yes it's logical that it will rally, even if silver has a little more downside. Normally silver turns right around that point so it doesn't last for long hence the "miners lead" mantra... when in reality they have just over done it and there is a margin of safety even if things get a little worse. Reverse for a top.

Think of the stock market guys as being a little manic depressive.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
When you have a silver stock market that has discounted a low silver price that no one thinks is possible then yes it's logical that it will rally, even if silver has a little more downside. Normally silver turns right around that point so it doesn't last for long hence the "miners lead" mantra... when in reality they have just over done it and there is a margin of safety even if things get a little worse. Reverse for a top.

Think of the stock market guys as being a little manic depressive.
Zed, something that nags at my mind...
I think the miners are going to reflect the street value of silver, not the manipulated spot.
Think about it. What if silver crashes to $13 USD, but you can’t buy any for less than $30. Should the stock be valued reflective of the former or latter?
I remember once hearing Keith at First Majestic state that they only sell enough to stay liquid when the price is too low.
Makes sense really. Mines are under absolutely no obligation to give their stuff away at the bullshit LBMA rate. I bet some of those guys are just sitting on thousands or millions of ounces, (processed and refined) waiting for $50 again. The beauty is that it will be pure, unbridled profit at that point. So watching miners boom X5 or X10 isn’t the hare-brained idea many people think.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think the miners are going to reflect the street value of silver, not the manipulated spot.

They will reflect what they earn which will depend on how they sell their silver and if they hedge via the futures market.

I guess people might start buying silver stocks on the basis of silvers street price but that will be a bit of a disconnect if that isn't how the miners are selling metal.

I know First Majestic sell direct to the public, maybe others will follow, in time. Then maybe yes...

... but you need to be able to shift reliable volume by direct sales otherwise it will flop.

Maybe if these guys start doing industry direct contracts using some reference price other than futures... I dunno.

Never say never but don't expect it tomorrow.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I remember once hearing Keith at First Majestic state that they only sell enough to stay liquid when the price is too low

They stock pile and sell direct.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Mines are under absolutely no obligation to give their stuff away at the bullshit LBMA rate.

No... but it's about selling volume, they will need a supply crisis to give them the upper hand with industry. At that point futures will probably be way higher.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So watching miners boom X5 or X10 isn’t the hare-brained idea many people think.

It's going to be about 5x the HUI... at the least... that will bring the HUI back to its normal bull market relationship to the SPX assuming a 50% haircut on the SPX. If it all goes full inflation mode the HUI will be a 10x plus.

Individual stocks will out run the HUI by a lot, this has ASTONISHING potential.

5 x is maybe the top of this next leg. HUI 1200/ SPX 2400

If the SPX keeps truckin you are looking at 10x +

The eventual top could be nuts, truly nuts, especially if the broad market goes into inflation mode.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm going to upgrade to three small tropical islands in that case.
Zed Archipelago...

...I think I like Argent Archipelago better.

Reactions: Zed

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I think Kieth was giving a hint in that interview. The diversification into gold is probably going to allow him to pay the bills with gold and if silver is to low he can just sit on it as he has done in the past. I don't have any Ag stock but am looking to buy some at these levels. Maybe DCA in over 3 or 4 buys. Same with a couple others and also want to add some physical at these levels. I normally only add 100 ounces a year but if the price keeps dropping I'll keep adding.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
When guys like this are yelling crash the odds of an actual crash fall right away.

dpong

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When guys like this are yelling crash the odds of an actual crash fall right away.

Quite humorous. Thanks.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Zed, something that nags at my mind...
Think about it. What if silver crashes to $13 USD, but you can’t buy any for less than $30. Should the stock be valued reflective of the former or latter?
I remember once hearing Keith at First Majestic state that they only sell enough to stay liquid when the price is too low.
Makes sense really. Mines are under absolutely no obligation to give their stuff away at the bullshit LBMA rate. I bet some of those guys are just sitting on thousands or millions of ounces, (processed and refined) waiting for $50 again. The beauty is that it will be pure, unbridled profit at that point. So watching miners boom X5 or X10 isn’t the hare-brained idea many people think.

It doesn't have to make sense.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Common sense says Bitcoin should react off the 53K top.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Comment aged like fine wine. :2 thumbs up:

dpong

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score