• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I wish I could. I'm frontline in healthcare; programmed isolation rooms for covid patients. Didn't take the jab so I'm fired and unemployable.
Anybody with big tits need a poolboy?

EDIT: Anybody FEMALE, with big tits, need a pool boy? :p
You forgot rich!

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I wish I could. I'm frontline in healthcare; programmed isolation rooms for covid patients. Didn't take the jab so I'm fired and unemployable.
Anybody with big tits need a poolboy?

EDIT: Anybody FEMALE, with big tits, need a pool boy? :p
Oh $hit.

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Does anyone know if or when the Fed has/will start tapering? All these talks of rate increases, but I haven’t even seen confirmation of the taper yet

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I thought you might need your pool cleaned.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm thinking most that are jobless due to forced jabs if able can sit on the sidelines & wait for the call to come back. Everything will collapse without employees. Arguable those refusing the jab are deeper thinkers and better employees than the debt slaves that were forced into the jab.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
FI_pI-XVIAAKWoI.jpg

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This bull market in the metals and the miners is taking so long to move it's ass that I think we just might need to see $1500 Gold and $18 Silver. Just a guess but if you haven't been in one of the lucky juniors to move or scalped the crap out of this garbage you ain't made squat. Concerning too at least in the short term is the move in the Uranium stocks. Nothing but good news for the last forever and no movement to speak of but down lately. Recent lows go watch out.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
This bull market in the metals and the miners is taking so long to move it's ass that I think we just might need to see $1500 Gold and $18 Silver. Just a guess but if you haven't been in one of the lucky juniors to move or scalped the crap out of this garbage you ain't made squat. Concerning too at least in the short term is the move in the Uranium stocks. Nothing but good news for the last forever and no movement to speak of but down lately. Recent lows go watch out.
Lancers, I'm not a deep thinker by nature, but I'm getting the same vibe as you, 'Pong and a handful of others on here.
After some pondering, I think the Deep State is losing control of the narrative and will eventually get desperate. The Fed, Brandon, Fauci, France, Italy, England and Aussie-land are all in a deep pool of desperation.
This won't end well, so I would expect one last savage grasp, by the Deep State, at collapsing the US economy and ushering in this "Build Back Better/Great Reset" bullshit. They need a False Flag to accomplish this. (Ukraine, Evergrand, Election Fraud, Project Blue Beam?)

Below I have plotted a 3 year Dow Jones Index, with various sector funds such as Uranium, Rare Earths, AU & AG miners and Plat/Palladium.
What is the first thing that pops out at you?
For me, "THE EVENT" of March 2020 was the anomaly in the chart.

Is this a matter of IF, or WHEN the same thing will happen?

A Rothschild would not be buying at this point, so I'm going to start migrating back into cash for the upcoming event...

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 10.07.10 AM.png

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Poetic justice. The male swimmer who got his ass whipped swimming against men and switched to the shallow end has been beaten by another freak. Girl who got her fun bags chopped off who competes as a guy.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm thinking with inflation so in our faces the best "return" is buying non perishables. Seems a 5% to 25% return is almost guaranteed.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Compared some stonks on a one year chart and an apparent "Triple Bottom" pattern practically jumped out at me?
I'm not much of a chartist and can't recognize the pattern, but it does seem to show solid support.
Any ideas which way this thing will break?

Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 4.55.07 PM.png

dpong

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not predicting anything. I just go look at chart to see what is happening. That is not a bull at this time.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Compared some stonks on a one year chart and an apparent "Triple Bottom" pattern practically jumped out at me?
I'm not much of a chartist and can't recognize the pattern, but it does seem to show solid support.
Any ideas which way this thing will break?

View attachment 240981

Canadian stock huh? Take a look at SLV. No one knows which way it breaks. Next time down it probably will not hold. You can buy with a stop under the lows if you need to be in.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Happy Juneteenth bitches.

FJTTjQqXwAM_gkE.png

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Yeah RIGHT !​

More than $10M worth of masks, protective gear left in the rain outside Bay Area event center

"SAN MATEO, Calif. (KGO) -- San Mateo County workers are scrambling to clean up a mess uncovered by the ABC7 I-Team. More than $10 million worth of precious personal protective equipment-- purchased with your tax dollars - was left outside in the rain."

Video at website:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It's incredibly easy to leave stuff out in the rain we you didn't spend any of your own money on it.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
SILJ down with Silver up is interesting.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Remy: Dogecoin Rap​

There are various indicators showing that the U.S. could be headed for a currency crisis. One of them has paws.

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Remy: Dogecoin Rap​

There are various indicators showing that the U.S. could be headed for a currency crisis. One of them has paws.
Hilarious. reminds me of the Ben Bernanke video of the first gold bull market of the 2000's

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe a lil pep in silbu’s step? Cooking a bit in London this morning and starting to approach $24/oz.
Don’t ruin my perfect trend. I was invariably and consistently going broke.

savvydon

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Don’t ruin my perfect trend. I was invariably and consistently going broke.
Listen, if you want to step into the pantheon of loser investors, follow me. I have been waiting for a move back up into $25-26 land forever, and now it looks like we may get it just as my jan slv option calls expire worthlessly.

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
*poke*
Anyone still here? Our gals are busting moves.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
A nice bid today on the miners. I just made a year's IRA deposit for the wife so slow your roll for a day or two guys.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Listen, if you want to step into the pantheon of loser investors, follow me. I have been waiting for a move back up into $25-26 land forever, and now it looks like we may get it just as my jan slv option calls expire worthlessly.
Okay, I MAY give you the secret password to the Tree fort, but don't start turning your portfolio green and get kicked out...

savvydon

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Okay, I MAY give you the secret password to the Tree fort, but don't start turning your portfolio green and get kicked out...
Listen, buddy, I planted the tree that that damn fort is built in, so don't worry about the password being secret. I'll get a few green shoots from today's sun shower, but I'm not counting on a bumper crop just yet.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I'm just curious when the other lurkers here will start buying in. For example I remember Dpongs words, to the effect that he buys stocks on the way up. Wise when you think about confirming a bottom first.
So when will folks think the tide has turned? A week of green? Percentage gain?
I've been getting into cash, which is probably why the stocks turned around and started climbing. :p

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 3.42.02 PM.png

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Gap now filled.

PSLV_2022-01-19_15-46-31.png

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm just curious when the other lurkers here will start buying in. For example I remember Dpongs words, to the effect that he buys stocks on the way up. Wise when you think about confirming a bottom first.
So when will folks think the tide has turned? A week of green? Percentage gain?
I've been getting into cash, which is probably why the stocks turned around and started climbing. :p

View attachment 241333

I would rather buy on a test of support. Up sharply today in a lot of Silver miners. Question is if you buy around here where do you logically put in a stop?