• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Does it matter if the dollar is worthless? $100 silver & $100 for a loaf of bread.............. Would you sell for dollars or rubles right now? Seems a currency play might be worth looking into with all the BRICS heading their own way & abandoning the devalued buck. The end of the petrodollar is near.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Does it matter if the dollar is worthless? $100 silver & $100 for a loaf of bread.............. Would you sell for dollars or rubles right now? Seems a currency play might be worth looking into with all the BRICS heading their own way & abandoning the devalued buck. The end of the petrodollar is near.
The way things are going here I think I'd rather be part of the brics. Martin says the buck is the last to fall but in the end it's all toilet paper. The Brics, on the other hand, are talking about a commodity backed currency. Have to wait and see how that plays out.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The way things are going here I think I'd rather be part of the brics. Martin says the buck is the last to fall but in the end it's all toilet paper. The Brics, on the other hand, are talking about a commodity backed currency. Have to wait and see how that plays out.
Just like holding PM's...... might be a good insurance policy. Like you say something to keep our eyes on.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'd put lots of money on that as well. We are not going below $17 at absolute worst. But even if we do so what? It will be very short lived and not very actionable. Get ounces now and the price is not relevant.

Man these guys are putting out a lot of videos. Anyway, speaking of accumulating ounces is Buffet Back? Bix Weir seems to think Buffet is taking a huge position in silver again.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, had a bit of a LIRA pension payout. One of the stipulations is that it needs to be locked in for the next 5 years. Any thoughts where you would put some funds that need to go long?
My other account is play money, that I can afford to take a hit on, but this should be tucked somewhere more safe.
Bonds and other securities are obviously out. As we're still rolling into a bear market, should I keep it in cash until we see blood in the streets?

And yeah I know it's not to be construed as financial advice, etc.. Just wondering where you would park, lets say $30k long-term?

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
FWm5SwQWYAEgQBz.jpg

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I hear from Zed on occasion. He is still a lunatic. Hopefully we’ll see him back out on the fringe at some point.
Would love for him to come back.

savvydon

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Would love for him to come back.
You and me both. This place isn't the same without him. It has been a tough slog here for the metals complex the past few months. Maybe if we start to see things turn around the excitement will pull him back in. we c...

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks anyway.
LOL. Two very real options at this point; the metals have bottomed or another leg down.
As much as I’m already invested I can foresee silver at $16 and gold at $1588.
But that will expose the cabal. The jig will be up.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The cabal couldn't give a shit if they think people can see the jig is up. You see who they installed in the White House. An 80 year old dementia patient who shits himself. Son is a crack head. Man in office 50 years all he's accomplished is a master class degree in graft. Nah they don't give a shit about being exposed.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The cabal couldn't give a shit if they think people can see the jig is up. You see who they installed in the White House. An 80 year old dementia patient who shits himself. Son is a crack head. Man in office 50 years all he's accomplished is a master class degree in graft. Nah they don't give a shit about being exposed.

He's not even good at graft, if it weren't for the fact that he is insulated by the globalists, he'd be behind bars. At least Bill and Hitlery were smart enough to hide their theft behind a wall of philanthropy.

dpong

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Good gracious! [Zed we miss you.]

DXY_2022-07-05_09-29-40.png

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
He's not even good at graft, if it weren't for the fact that he is insulated by the globalists, he'd be behind bars. At least Bill and Hitlery were smart enough to hide their theft behind a wall of philanthropy.
That phony charity thing fool you?

savvydon

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Good gracious! [Zed we miss you.]

View attachment 266568
If a recall correctly, Zed called for a dollar melt up when the shit started to hit the fan. I remember him calling for some crazy number (seemed crazy at the time, anyway) like 115 or 120. Things are starting to heat up, for sure.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That explains gold under $1800

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
If a recall correctly, Zed called for a dollar melt up when the shit started to hit the fan. I remember him calling for some crazy number (seemed crazy at the time, anyway) like 115 or 120. Things are starting to heat up, for sure.
Zed was ahead of his time. If the USD melt-up takes on those dimensions, what does that say for the future of PM's? Unthinkable numbers like $13 Ag and $1250 Au.
Add to the fact the Fed may very well "Powell Pivot" for the mid-terms, and the USD is going to have one more massive rally before it's death-throes.

dpong

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I recall that in 2010-11 when Au hit $1700+ the dollar index was in the low to mid 70's. Where will Au & Ag be if it hits those numbers again?
Au still $1800 frn's with the $ @ 105+ ????

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I recall that in 2010-11 when Au hit $1700+ the dollar index was in the low to mid 70's. Where will Au & Ag be if it hits those numbers again?
Au still $1800 frn's with the $ @ 105+ ????
None of this has to make any sense.

dpong

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

dpong

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The green horizontal line is potential support at 18.90. But who knows?

SILVER_2022-07-05_14-19-45.png

dpong

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here's the closeup.

SILVER_2022-07-05_14-21-51.png

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
19 was the breakout see if it holds.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Really looks like silver is hunting for a $19 handle and retest of that breakout. God, I gave up on that a long time ago as I was looking for it years ago.

Speaking of which, this looks like a Perfect retest. I'm adding to the pond scum here tonight or tomorrow.

Silver_Correction Bottom_7-5-22.jpg

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score