• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

dpong

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
[No comment.]

SIGA_2022-08-12_10-24-04.png

dpong

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think you mentioned it somewhere, but I can't find it. What does the red + symbol indicate?
These are weekly bars. The red plus sign means to purchase the open of the next bar (on Monday morning).

dpong

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Look at the very high wick on the candle with the red plus indicating buy on Monday. It may be true that few humans would have the strength to buy that. But the system doesn't have "feelings." So.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
These are weekly bars. The red plus sign means to purchase the open of the next bar (on Monday morning).
Almost a double from where you got in correct?

dpong

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Almost a double from where you got in correct?
No, up about 40%. The tiny little triangle denotes where we would have bought at the open.

[Near 18.55]

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
EXC conference call from last week.

Silvercrest looking good here still. Need to get past this 7.10 area then 8 should be easy next target.

Stillwater had a nice strong run last 8 days or so. I had an order in at 9.25 on the day it came down and hit 9.35. I missed the entire move to almost 11. There was some resistance there at the 11 level so this breather is welcome. Hopefully a pull back and consolidation in the mid to upper 9's and then will probably make another attempt at 11. If it breaks through that level low to mid 13's should be next target. Going to put another buy order in tomorrow see if I can get some in the mid 9's maybe 9.50 to 9.75.

Got a few others on the watchlist to try and accumulate over the coming weeks and months. Anyone know what happened to PAAS last week? de

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
EXC conference call from last week.

Silvercrest looking good here still. Need to get past this 7.10 area then 8 should be easy next target.

Stillwater had a nice strong run last 8 days or so. I had an order in at 9.25 on the day it came down and hit 9.35. I missed the entire move to almost 11. There was some resistance there at the 11 level so this breather is welcome. Hopefully a pull back and consolidation in the mid to upper 9's and then will probably make another attempt at 11. If it breaks through that level low to mid 13's should be next target. Going to put another buy order in tomorrow see if I can get some in the mid 9's maybe 9.50 to 9.75.

Got a few others on the watchlist to try and accumulate over the coming weeks and months. Anyone know what happened to PAAS last week? de

Reported an earnings loss per share.