• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

THE MEDICAL SCAM STARTS TO UNFOLD IN ALL: HIV DOES NOT EXIST - DR. STEFAN LANKA EXPLAINS THE HIV LIE

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Got my attention, will give that a listen.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
This video resurfacing now might cause a real shitshow among the liberals if they start taking it seriously. They're always looking for someone to blame for something....Dr Evil (Fauci) might want to get on one of those SpaceX flights to Mars before this gets too much traction in the wild.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I see no problem with this:

looking for someone to blame for something....Dr Evil (Fauci)

Before the Rona, Fauscisti's specialty was HIV.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I personally knew 2 people who died of aids and one person born with hiv that somehow was seemingly cured naturally without treatment.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I personally knew 2 people who died of aids and one person born with hiv that somehow was seemingly cured naturally without treatment.
Apparently the disease was the treatment

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Apparently the disease was the treatment
Yep. The aids drugs produced the same symptoms that were supposedly due to AIDS.

I looked into AIDS a few years ago and concluded it was a scam back then. It is/was basically the same scam as covid:
- PCR test produces cases with false positives
- statistics deliberately muddled, especially in Africa where anyone who died of seventeen different conditions (including many very common causes of death) was counted as AIDS even without any test
- treatment kills people and produces sames symptoms as disease (think putting people on ventilators)
- many cases of AIDS deaths for people who never test positive for HIV, and many people test positive for HIV and never develop AIDS
- fear propaganda dominates news media (at one point Fauci claimed you could catch AIDs from just sitting in the same room as someone with it)

I didn't figure out at that time, but now suspect that AIDS was a population control project too - an attempt to make everyone wear condoms and thus reduce pregnancies. This was super stupid since most people have kids until they have as many as they want at which point they stop having them, and occasional accidental pregnancies do not materially affect population growth.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Before the Rona, Fauscisti's specialty was HIV.
Emphasis on 'specialty'...
Died from AIDS because they didn't know how to treat it.

They said it was the disease of homosexuals.

It too was a specialty of Fauxi, like Ebola... I'd be suspicious if he didn't oversee the creation of those 'diseases'.
Military bio-weaponry needed to be 'tested' and what better place than where grass huts and monkeys live?
A perfect location to blame unsanitary conditions and 'monkey's' for the outbreak... especially if it goes crazy-like as ebola did.

Amazing is how they knew to show up in hazmat suits to address the very contagious and deadly 'situation'....

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Emphasis on 'specialty'...

Died from AIDS because they didn't know how to treat it.
See above. Worse than this. Likely died as a direct result of the treatment regimen. Fauci mandated that his drug (he had a patent on it) was used to treat it . There are all kinds of reports on the international meeting where he did this - basically most of the scientists' view was that Fauci railroaded the meeting to mandate that his drug was adopted as the only treatment. Fauci made $millions, and a lot of people died.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This video resurfacing now might cause a real shitshow among the liberals if they start taking it seriously. They're always looking for someone to blame for something....Dr Evil (Fauci) might want to get on one of those SpaceX flights to Mars before this gets too much traction in the wild.
Faucci ain't going down yet...Not till the kids are vaccinated. It would be too big a disruption and cause Faucci worshipers to have to reconsider a few things. His day will come though.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Faucci ain't going down yet...Not till the kids are vaccinated. It would be too big a disruption and cause Faucci worshipers to have to reconsider a few things. His day will come though.

That depends on who takes him down.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That depends on who takes him down.
Its possible someone may prematurely topple him but I doubt it. He is very well protected. I think TPTB will personably feed him to the dogs once he isn't needed or becomes too big a liability. He is so drunk on power he doesn't even see he is being set up as a fall guy. That is why they have to get this vaccine stuff done. Too many potential black swan events are possible all over the world.

Silvestor

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Morons who don't believe virus exist are the same type of crazies that think the following: the earth is flat, USA never went to the moon, 9/11 was an inside job, and every school shooting is fake with crisis actors. Many seem to fall into the trap of conspiracies in a search for some sort of secret knowledge. The percentage of these fools has been rising on this forum over the past few years.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
All right, moron, then prove the virus exists.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Morons who don't believe virus exist are the same type of crazies that think the following: the earth is flat, USA never went to the moon, 9/11 was an inside job, and every school shooting is fake with crisis actors. Many seem to fall into the trap of conspiracies in a search for some sort of secret knowledge. The percentage of these fools has been rising on this forum over the past few years.
There is 'A' virus!
But they haven't isolated the genetic makeup yet so...

What happened to the flu count last year? Only 2K reports where there used to be 350K+?

You don't suppose they weaponized the statistics for the flu do you?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Great! I'm very happy you've straightened that out for us. Please point me to the evidence that the COVID virus has been isolated so that I can learn more about it.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Morons who don't believe virus exist
Just out of interest, why do you believe in viruses? Which evidence in particular do you believe is the strongest that viruses cause disease? Or do you just believe because it is what you have been told and/or because experts believe this, or because "everyone knows" it?

Personally I believe that viruses exist, but I am less certain that they cause disease. I have not examined the evidence at all - the idea was so new when I was young that nothing was taught about them when I was in high school (I don't know if that has changed today), and brief searches on the internet have not revealed anything particuarly accessible to the layman. However there seem to be at least some scientists who are fully aware of the evidence for viruses who have nevertheless rejected the theory that they cause disease.

In any event, whether viruses exist or not, while perhaps interesting, is not a necessary part of believing that covid and AIDS are both scams.

are the same type of crazies that think the following: the earth is flat,
I don't believe that.

USA never went to the moon,
I'm in two minds on this one.

One thing I thought was very odd was that for years any rumors were dismissed with the statement that the moon rocks proved beyond all doubt that we had been to the moon because they could not possibly have originated anywhere on earth. Then someone tested one just a few years ago and it turned out to have originated on earth and NASA came up wth some story about a volcanic eruption throwing rocks into space, and somehow or other one of the rocks they brought back had actually originated on earth. That seemed to me even less likely than that NASA faked everything.

9/11 was an inside job,
I believe
- the government lied extensively about the events of 9/11
- Tower 7 was almost certainly brought down by explosives
- elements of the US government were at least involved in the events of 9/11, with allies (Israel, Saudi) likely also involved
- the government, or at least elements of it, were absolutely involved in a cover-up.

and every school shooting is fake with crisis actors.
I doubt this is the case, although it is possible. However I do think it's definitely possible that at least some shootings are fake. After all we know that governments have conducted both fake and real false flag terror attacks in the past in Europe (Gladio) and proposed plans to do the same here in the US (Northwoods). Therefore I don't think one has to be crazy to suspect that they might be doing the same here today.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
However there at least some well-credentialed scientists,
who are being censored at every turn of the page...

Why?

They can't ALL be in on the conspiracy....

Only big pharma has the solution?

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Great! I'm very happy you've straightened that out for us. Please point me to the evidence that the COVID virus has been isolated so that I can learn more about it.
Agree this might well be an issue. But it is important to remember that the evidence that covid is a scam does not depend on this point. Irrespective of whether or not covid exists, there is a scam going on.

Last edited:

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score

One thing I thought was very odd was that for years any rumors were dismissed with the statement that the moon rocks proved beyond all doubt that we had been to the moon because they could not possibly have originated anywhere on earth. Then someone tested one just a few years ago and it turned out to have originated on earth and NASA came up wth some story about a volcanic eruption throwing rocks into space, and somehow or other one of the rocks they brought back had actually originated on earth. That seemed to me even less likely than that NASA faked everything.
Another very odd thing are the more recent pictures from the Mars rovers with rodents and lizards in them. http://www.hoaxorfact.com/Science/s...n-mars-pictures-of-curiosity-rover-facts.html

Scientists claim these images are just rocks which look like animals and your brain is just fooling you. Hmmm.....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Agree this might well be an issue. But it is important to remember that the evidence that covid is a scam does not depend on this point. Irrespective of whether or not covid exists, there is a scam going on.
Understood and agreed however; the lack of proof of the existence of a COVID 19 virus is a big piece to a huge hoax!

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Understood and agreed however; the lack of proof of the existence of a COVID 19 virus is a big piece to a huge hoax!

well I was sick with something that gave me a fever for a long while, drained my energy and ruined my sense of taste and smell. I don’t know how else to explain it other than covid. I was messed up a little bad. I see how it could kill older folks.

I even took a test kit for covid 19 and it was positive and when I thought I recovered I took the test again and it was negative. I’m not sure what is used to check for it but it appears to work.

Last edited:

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
The problem is that I suspect there is a very good chance that covid does exist and does cause disease. And if you have spent a lot of time claiming the fact that it hasn't been proved to exist is a big piece of the hoax then you take a big hit to your credibility when it is shown to exist and cause disease.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
well I was sick with something that gave me a fever for a long while, drained my energy and ruined my sense of taste and smell. I don’t know how else to explain it other than covid. I was messed up a little bad. I see how it could kill older folks.

I even took a test kit for covid 19 and it was positive and when I thought I recovered I took the test again and it was negative. I’m not sure what is used to check for it but it appears to work.
I'm inclined to agree that you had covid and that it is different to flus and colds. But the alternative explanation that you just had regular influenza remains a possibility.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just out of interest, why do you believe in viruses? Which evidence in particular do you believe is the strongest that viruses cause disease? Or do you just believe because it is what you have been told and/or because experts believe this, or because "everyone knows" it?

Personally I believe that viruses exist, but I am less certain that they cause disease. I have not examined the evidence at all - the idea was so new when I was young that nothing was taught about them when I was in high school (I don't know if that has changed today), and brief searches on the internet have not revealed anything particuarly accessible to the layman. However there seem to be at least some scientists who are fully aware of the evidence for viruses who have nevertheless rejected the theory that they cause disease.

In any event, whether viruses exist or not, while perhaps interesting, is not a necessary part of believing that covid and AIDS are both scams.

I don't believe that.

I believe
- the government lied extensively about the events of 9/11
- Tower 7 was almost certainly brought down by explosives
- elements of the US government were at least involved in the events of 9/11, with allies (Israel, Saudi) likely also involved
- the government, or at least elements of it, were absolutely involved in a cover-up.

I doubt this is the case, although it is possible. However I do think it's definitely possible that at least some shootings are fake. After all we know that governments have conducted both fake and real false flag terror attacks in the past in Europe (Gladio) and proposed plans to do the same here in the US (Northwoods). Therefore I don't think one has to be crazy to suspect that they might be doing the same here today.

It's a form of brainwashing that we call education.

The one thing that real scientists will tell you is that our understanding and knowledge changes all the time.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm inclined to agree that you had covid and that it is different to flus and colds. But the alternative explanation that you just had regular influenza remains a possibilty.

it is possible but I have never had the regular flu as an adolescent or adult. That’s one hell of coincidence.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
it is possible but I have never had the regular flu as an adolescent or adult. That’s one hell of coincidence.
Maybe, or maybe it's more likely. After all if you had had it before you would be immune, wouldn't you? :-)

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have studied biology, biochemistry and viruses for over 35 years. The more I have studied viruses and viral illnesses, the more convinced I am that no such active little demons exist, except in supplied fantasy, and are used as coverups for accidental murder and physical dismemberment by environmental industrial waste toxins.

Polio and DDT is the model.

Do you folks who believe we have carniverous viruses wanting to infect and kill you also believe we have real money, and oh if so, what is that "real" money doing to the economy.

Or what happened to constitutional law in the last century?

How much of the so called laws, federal, state and munincipal are properly constitutional enacted. 99% aren't because they can't be...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I have studied biology, biochemistry and viruses for over 35 years
I consider this input from an expert in the field. I've found that not many today who claim to be experts have much to offer. Thank you!

BTW, the rule of law in the US and around the world is gone!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I mean how many "viral" plagues were known or have been written about say pre-1913? The Black Death is going to be the first one everyone knows but that was the bubonic plague which is a bacteria.

How about the "annual" flu? What would be the possible cause of such a thing if not a virus? I could see your body just weakening in the winter with poor nutrition I suppose.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I mean how many "viral" plagues were known or have been written about say pre-1913? The Black Death is going to be the first one everyone knows but that was the bubonic plague which is a bacteria.
This time period will indeed be known as The Great Awakening! Lots of previously accepted 'facts' will be falling by the wayside in favor of truths hidden for decades, perhaps centuries as a result of events taking place right now IMHO

Silvestor

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Since you have disregarded 150 years of evidence I doubt anything I can offer would sway you.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Eventually all babies delivered in a hospital will be required to receive the "vaccine" before they are discharged.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Since you have disregarded 150 years of evidence I doubt anything I can offer would sway you.

Yes, we have thousands of pictures of little balls. Man LITTLE BALLS. You can't ignore that.

Silvestor

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, we have thousands of pictures of little balls. Man LITTLE BALLS. You can't ignore that.
Is this some sort of secret knowledge?

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I doubt anything I can offer would sway you.

Now that is certainly true.

Since you have disregarded 150 years of evidence.

Please feel free to provide that so called evidence.

You are welcome to live in your fantasy world all you wish, but this is the second time I've asked you to produce evidence of your claims, and so far you seem unable, except for your ad hominem bullshit.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Is this some sort of secret knowledge?

They have made an awful lot of assumptions on those little balls. Are they really the cause or an effect?

Silvestor

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Go to pubmed and search. Its not hard to find researchers who are culturing and isolating virus.