• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

THE MEDICAL SCAM STARTS TO UNFOLD IN ALL: HIV DOES NOT EXIST - DR. STEFAN LANKA EXPLAINS THE HIV LIE

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Go to pubmed and search. Its not hard to find researchers who are culturing and isolating virus.

They need some of that Fau Chi money.

Silvestor

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Now that is certainly true.

Please feel free to provide that so called evidence.

You are welcome to live in your fantasy world all you wish, but this is the second time I've asked you to produce evidence of your claims, and so far you seem unable, except for your ad hominem bullshit.
I will let you continue with your delusion; why would I want to stop a clown from making me laugh.

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Until you come up with definitive infective evidence of ANY virus, it's your delusion. Otherwise thank you, my pleasure...

Silvestor

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Great! I'm very happy you've straightened that out for us. Please point me to the evidence that the COVID virus has been isolated so that I can learn more about it.
Here are some Japanese researchers working with temperature sensitive coronavirus for a live attenuated vaccine. paper here

Abstract

Various COVID-19 vaccine candidates are currently under clinical trial. However, no live attenuated vaccine has been developed yet, despite their generally high efficacy. Here, we established temperature-sensitive mutant strains of SARS-CoV-2, whose growth was significantly slower than that of the parent strain at 37°C. One of the strains, A50-18, which presented mutations in nonstructural protein 14, did not replicate at all at 37°C in vitro. In vivo experiments demonstrated that this strain replicated inefficiently in the lungs of Syrian hamsters, and intra-nasal inoculation induced sufficient anti-SARS-CoV-2-neutralizing antibodies to protect against wild type virus infection. These results suggest that the A50-18 strain could be a promising live attenuated vaccine candidate against SARS-CoV-2.

Results

Isolation and phenotypic characterization of SARS-CoV-2 temperature-sensitive strains​

To isolate TS strains of SARS-CoV-2, we generated a library of viruses with random mutations from the clinical isolate B-1 virus (Accession number: LC603286). A total of 659 viral plaques were isolated from the library and subjected to screening. For this purpose, Vero cells were infected with all the virus clones and cultured at 32°C or 37°C and observed daily to evaluate cytopathic effect (CPE). During the process, we selected four TS strains that caused CPE at 32°C 3 days post-infection (dpi), but none at 37°C.

To analyze the temperature sensitivity in detail, we then evaluated the growth kinetics of the isolated TS strains at 32°C, 34°C or 37°C (Fig. 1A). Under 32°C and 34°C conditions, all TS strains replicated comparably to the parent B-1 virus. However, at 37°C, replication of all TS strains was relatively slower or smaller in scale than the parent strain. The peak viral growth of the H50-11 strain was delayed by 1–2 d compared with the parent B-1 virus, but its maximum viral titer was not significantly different (p=0.38). L50-33 and L50-40 strains hardly proliferated at 37°C, and the viral titers were less than 104 TCID50/mL even at 5 dpi, which is 104 times lower than the maximum titer of the B-1 strain. Interestingly, the A50-18 strain showed a unique phenotype, since no infectious viruses were detected in the culture medium at 37°C (the TCID50 was under the assay’s limit of detection).

Evaluation of pathogenicity​

Temperature sensitive viruses are usually attenuated and have been used as live attenuated vaccines, e.g. measles, rubella and influenza vaccines (15, 1820). Here, we evaluated the pathogenicity of the TS mutant strain A50-18, which showed impaired replication at 37°C, using Syrian hamsters, widely used as a model for SARS-CoV-2 infection (22, 23). Viral pathogenicity was monitored by body weight change after virus infection. An approximate body weight decrease of 10% or 20% was observed 7 dpi in Syrian hamsters infected with low or high doses of the B-1 virus, respectively (Fig. 3A). In contrast, no body weight loss was observed after infection with the A50-18 strain, even at the high dose.

We investigated acute symptoms resulting from the infection with the TS strain. For that purpose, B-1 or A50-18-infected Syrian hamsters were euthanized 3 dpi, and damage in the lung tissue was evaluated. The lungs of B-1-infected hamsters were larger than those of A50-18-infected ones (Fig. 3B, Supplemental Fig. 2). Additionally, apparent bleeding and destruction of alveoli in the lungs of B-1-infected hamsters were detected, but no evident critical tissue damage was observed in those of A50-18-infected hamsters. We also confirmed the amount of virus remaining in the nasal cavity and lungs 3 dpi. The virus titer in nasal wash specimens of B-1-and A50-18-infected hamsters was not significantly different, ranges being 4.50 × 102 ~ 5.40 × 104 PFU/mL and 6.60 × 102 ~ 2.60 × 104 PFU/mL, respectively. On the other hand, A50-18 strain-infected hamsters showed 103 times lower virus titer than the B-1-infected group (Fig. 3C), the virus titer in lung tissue was 7.00 × 105 ~ 4.86 × 106 PFU/g and 2.00 × 102 ~ 5.07 × 103 PFU/g in B-1- and A50-18-infected hamsters, respectively. These results suggested that the A50-18 strain showed an attenuated phenotype because its replication in lungs was impaired.

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Silvestor

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
In the above paper the coronavirus was isolated from a clinical specimen, grown in laboratory culture (african green monkey kidney cells to be specific, then indivuidual mutants were selected and used to infect hamsters.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

In the above paper the coronavirus was isolated from a clinical specimen, grown in laboratory culture (african green monkey kidney cells to be specific, then indivuidual mutants were selected and used to infect hamsters.
from the study:

Results

Isolation and phenotypic characterization of SARS-CoV-2 temperature-sensitive strains​

To isolate TS strains of SARS-CoV-2, we generated a library of viruses with random mutations from the clinical isolate B-1 virus (Accession number: LC603286).

Then searching LC603286 at the National Library of Medicine you get this: No results. Nothing isolated here. Sounds like more bullshit to me...
nih.jpeg

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Of course, the so called virus could be patented. But if so it is for sure a manufactured poison...

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
A virus (if you accept the idea) is really just a kind of self-replicating poison.

But I think more info is needed on the cause vs effect. Do they actually cause the sickness or are they more a result of a sickness?

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Do they actually cause the sickness or are they more a result of a sickness?
go here, and read about exosomes:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Here is the central concept of vaccines:

1633641975894.png

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

The non-existent virus; an explosive interview with Christine Massey

by Jon Rappoport
October 6, 2021
(To join our email list, click here.)
With a background in biostatistics, Christine Massey has been using Freedom of Information (FOIA) requests as a research tool, as a diamond drill, to unearth the truth about SARS-CoV-2. As in: Does the virus exist?
Her approach has yielded shocking results.
In a half-sane world, Christine’s work would win many awards, and rate far-reaching coverage. In the present world, more and more people, on their own, are waking up to her findings and completely revising their perception of the “pandemic.”
Here is my recent interview with the brilliant relentless Christine Massey:
Q: You and your colleagues have made many FOIA requests to public health agencies around the world. You’ve been asking for records that show the SARS-CoV-2 virus exists. How did you develop this approach?
A: In 2014, a lady in Edmonton submitted a freedom of information request to Health Canada asking for studies relating to the addition of hydrofluorosilisic acid (industrial waste fluoride acid) to public drinking water (water fluoridation). HealthCanada’s response indicated that they had no studies whatsoever to back up their claims that the practice is safe or effective.
A few years later, some high quality government-funded studies showed that common fluoride exposure levels during pregnancy are associated with lower IQs and increased ADHD symptoms in offspring. Nevertheless, dentists and the public health community continued to promote and defend the so-called “great public health achievement” of forcing this controversial preventative dental treatment onto entire communities, and were dismissive of those studies. So I used freedom of information requests to show that various institutions promoting and defending water fluoridation in Ontario, Alberta and Washington State could not provide or cite even one primary study indicating safety with respect to those outcomes.
So once I learned from people like David Crowe, Dr. Andrew Kaufman, Dr. Stefan Lanka and Dr. Thomas Cowan that the alleged [COVID] virus had never been isolated (purified) from a patient sample and then characterized, sequenced and studied with controlled experiments, and thus had never been shown to exist, I realized that freedom of information (FOI) requests could be used to verify their claims.
Most people are not going to take the time to check all of the so-called “virus isolation” studies for themselves, so FOIs were a way to 1) ensure that nothing had been overlooked, and 2) cut to the chase and back-up what these gentlemen [Kaufman, Cowan, Crowe, Lanka] were saying, if they were indeed correct.
So in May 2020 I began submitting FOI requests for any record held by the respective institution that describes the isolation/purification of the alleged “COVID-19 virus” from an unadulterated sample taken from a diseased patient, by anyone, anywhere on the planet.
Q: How many public health and government agencies have you queried with FOIA requests?
A: I have personally queried and received responses from 22 Canadian institutions. These are public health institutions, universities that claim to have “isolated the virus”, and 3 police services – due to their enforcement of “COVID-19” restrictions. I have also personally received responses from several institutions outside of Canada including the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID). I await responses from a number of additional institutions.
Many people around the world have obtained responses to the same/similar, or related, [FOIA] requests, from institutions in their own countries. One person who has done a lot of work on this in New Zealand and other countries is my colleague Michael S. Also a fellow named Marc Horn obtained many in the UK. A handful of other people obtained several responses, and lots of people have obtained 1 or 2.
I have been compiling all of the responses that are sent to me on my FOI page, and as I type this (October 4, 2021) we have FOI responses from 104 institutions in well over 20 countries all relating to the purification/existence of the alleged virus. Additionally, there are court documents from South Africa and Portugal. In total, 110 instructions are represented at this moment on my website. There are FOI responses from more institutions that I haven’t had a chance to upload yet.
Q: How would you characterize the replies you’ve gotten from these agencies?
A: Every institution without exception has failed to provide or cite even 1 record describing purification of the alleged virus from even 1 patient sample.
Twenty-one of the 22 Canadian institutions admitted flat out that they have no such records (as required by the Canadian legislation). Many institutions outside Canada have admitted the same, including the CDC (November 2, 2020), Australia’s Department of Health, New Zealand’s Ministry of Health, the UK Department of Health and Social Care…
And in some cases, silly excuses were provided. For example, the Norwegian Directorate of Health’s response was that they do not own, store or control documents with information about patients. Public Health Wales told Dr. Janet Menage that they have not produced any such records, and that while they would normally be willing to point her towards records that are in the public domain it would be too difficult in this case.
Brazil’s FDA-like injection-approver, the Health Regulatory Agency (Anvisa), told Marcella Picone that they have no record of virus purification and are not required to by law, thus it is (in their minds) not their obligation to make sure that the virus actually exists.
Q: What is the exact text of your FOIA requests?
The text has varied somewhat over time. For example, in the beginning I used the word “isolation”. But since that term gets abused so badly by virologists, I now stick to “purification”.
In all requests I specified exactly what I meant by isolation/purification (separation of the alleged virus from everything else), and that the purified particles should come directly from a sample taken from a diseased human where the patient sample was not first adulterated with any other source of genetic material (i.e. the monkey kidney cells aka Vero cells and the fetal bovine serum that are typically used in the bogus “virus isolation” studies).
I always clarified that I was not requesting records where researchers failed to purify the alleged virus and instead cultured something and/or performed a PCR test and/or sequenced something. I also clarified that I was requesting records authored by anyone, anywhere – not simply records that were created by the institution in question. And I requested citations for any record of purification that is held by the institution but already available to the public elsewhere.
The latest iteration [of the FOIA request] is posted on a page of my website where I encourage others to submit requests to institutions in their own country: Template for “SARS-COV-2 isolation” FOI requests.
Q: These agencies are all saying they have no records proving SARS-CoV-2 exists, but at the same time some of these agencies sponsor and fund studies that claim the virus does exist. How do you account for this contradiction?
I will address this by way of an example.
The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) is the only Canadian institution that failed to provide a straightforward “no records” response thus far. Instead, they provided me with what they pretended were responsive records.
The records consisted of some emails, and a study by Bullard et al. that was supported by PHAC and their National Microbiology Laboratory, and by Manitoba Health and Manitoba’s Cadham Provincial Laboratory.
Neither the study nor the emails describe purification of the alleged virus from a patient sample or from anything else. The word “isolate” (or “isolation” / “purify” / “purification”) does not even appear, except in the study manuscript in the context of isolating people, not a virus.
…in the Materials And Methods section we find that these researchers performed PCR “tests” for a portion of the E gene sequence (not a virus), and they incubated patient samples (not a virus) on Vero cells (monkey kidney cells) supplemented with fetal bovine serum, penicillin/streptomycin, and amphotericin B, and they monitored for harm to the monkey cells.
No virus was looked for in, or purified from, the patient samples. No control groups of any kind were implemented in the monkey cell procedures. No virus was required or shown to be involved anywhere in the study, but “it” was blamed for any harm to the monkey cells and “it” was referred to repeatedly throughout the study (I counted 26 instances).
Nevertheless, this was the sole paper provided by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
And although the researchers did not claim to have “isolated” the alleged virus in this paper, they performed the same sort of monkey business / cell culture procedure that is passed off as “virus isolation” by virologists in country after country. (Because virology is not a science.)
…Note the admission in the [study] Abstract: “RT-PCR detects RNA, not infectious virus”.
…So I wrote back to the Public Health Agency of Canada and advised the that none of the records they provided me actually describe separation of the alleged virus from everything else in a patient sample, and that I require an accurate response indicating that they have no responsive records.
In their revised response, the Agency insisted that the gold standard assay used to determine the presence of intact virus in patient samples is visible cytopathic [cell-killing] effects on cells in a cell culture, and that “PCR further confirms that intact virus is present”.
…As you have pointed out to your readers again and again: No one has isolated/purified “the virus”. They simply assume that patient samples contain “it” (based on meaningless PCR tests). They adulterate patient samples with genetic material and toxic drugs, starve the cells, then irrationally blame “the virus” for harm to the cells. They point to something that has never been purified, characterized, sequenced or studied scientifically, in a cell culture and insist “that’s the virus”. They fabricate the “genomes” from zillions of sequences detected in a soup. It’s all wild speculation and assumptions, zero science.
So the people responsible for the blatantly fraudulent claims made by these institutions are either wildly incompetent or intentionally lying.
—end of interview—
To bolster Christine’s final comments, these agencies will respond to FOIA requests with: “we have no records of virus purification”—and then sponsor studies that claim the virus HAS BEEN purified and discovered, because…
The standards for purifying the virus in the studies are no standards at all. They’re entirely irrational.
However, because Christine is very precise and accurate in her FOIA requests, when it comes to what purification means, the agencies are compelled to reply…
“Well, in THAT case, we have no records of virus purification…”
Meaning: There are no records showing the virus has been isolated; there are no records showing the virus exists.

everything

Seeker
Reaction score
I remember reading a Time magazine from I don't know when that covered this, I think the late 80's. The medical system ignored HIV/AIDS because it was a disease of supposedly "gay" people, which wasn't very accepted back then. Then heroin epidemic, sharing needles, etc..

It wasn't until the medical system started spreading HIV/AIDS via hemophilia transfusions that they had to accept it, about 10,000 or 50% of hemophiliacs were given the virus from the medical system.

I got to watch someone I knew from High School die from it as well, now they have anti-virals or anti-retrovirals that can stop replication of HIV. Back in 1996 you were lucky to make it to 39, now when you get HIV positive, people are living just as long as average life expectancy.

I wouldn't worry to much about the Covid virus, it's just a coronavirus like the cold and flu, they are all pretty catchy though.

To me, they don't exist until I catch one of them, I get pretty lucky it seems but have a knack for avoiding exposure so maybe only every few years.

Silvestor

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Scientists with appropriate training and licensed biohazard level laboratories can order virus samples, including SARS-CoV-2 (the one that causes Covid-19), for research purposes from the Biodefense and Emerging Infections Research Repository. I can guarantee they wont send any to arminius though, as Microbiology for Dummies isn't sufficient training to work with BSL3 pathogens.

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Good, please don't send any of that to me as I don't deal in or pretend fantasy is real.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Morons who don't believe virus exist are the same type of crazies that think the following: the earth is flat, USA never went to the moon, 9/11 was an inside job, and every school shooting is fake with crisis actors. Many seem to fall into the trap of conspiracies in a search for some sort of secret knowledge. The percentage of these fools has been rising on this forum over the past few years.

The truth of the matter is you don't have the slightest clue either and neither do any of us. Yet here you are gas lighting people based on a government story that has proven time and time again that they don't give a flying fuck about any of us.

I'm sure you thought the official story that the 9/11 terrorists passports were recovered from the scene of ground zero even though the inferno was so hot that it took down 3 buildings at free fall speeds was legitimate or that the Pentagon was hit in the records section containing the missing 1.2 trillion Rumsfield announced 2-3 days prior to 9/11, lol.

Go back to worshiping your TeeVee and your mental prison like a good free range human.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I mean how many "viral" plagues were known or have been written about say pre-1913? The Black Death is going to be the first one everyone knows but that was the bubonic plague which is a bacteria.
Smallpox, chickenpox, rabies, measles, rubella, and yellow fever are all classified as viral diseases and were all common prior to 1913.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I remember reading a Time magazine from I don't know when that covered this, I think the late 80's. The medical system ignored HIV/AIDS because it was a disease of supposedly "gay" people, which wasn't very accepted back then. Then heroin epidemic, sharing needles, etc..

It wasn't until the medical system started spreading HIV/AIDS via hemophilia transfusions that they had to accept it, about 10,000 or 50% of hemophiliacs were given the virus from the medical system.

I got to watch someone I knew from High School die from it as well, now they have anti-virals or anti-retrovirals that can stop replication of HIV. Back in 1996 you were lucky to make it to 39, now when you get HIV positive, people are living just as long as average life expectancy.
Interestingly however, it is now known that Factor VIII (a treatment for hemophiliacs) causes false psoitive HIV test results and hemophiliacs did not start to die in great numbers until they were given the so-called "treatment" drug AZT (aka retrovir). Over time doctors have stopped prescribing retrovir and replaced it with other much milder and less toxic drugs. In many cases no drugs are given at all following an HIV test if the immune system looks normal. Funnily enough far less people die - in fact it appears there are no longer any excess deaths at all. Is HIV the problem, or was it the drug?

See this letter for a good summary: http://reference.rethinkingaids.com/Letter_to_UK_Hemophilia_Inquiry.pdf

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
go here, and read about exosomes:

I've read stuff on both sides. How am I supposed to decide who is right?

gnome

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'll pay any one of you a gold eagle to share a needle with an HIV+ person (who is not on anti-viral meds).
If you don't have the balls then shut up.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yeah, we get it. Either accept and believe what I want you to believe OR shut up.

Kinda like what the globalists want, isn't it.

Take your gold wager and stick it where your consciousness obviously resides, in your anus.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I'll pay any one of you a gold eagle to share a needle with an HIV+ person (who is not on anti-viral meds).
If you don't have the balls then shut up.
I won't take your bet since I am not an expert either way.

Still, there was a famous case of this: https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/aids-rebel-issues-absurd-dare-to-sa-doctor-50415

Dr. Rasnick has issued a standing challenge that he will do exactly this (agree to be injected with HIV) provided the counterparty agrees to take a lifetime course of AZT. I believe no-one has taken him up yet...

Perhaps you will be the first? If you don't have the balls, then shut up. Fair enough?

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

“Viruses can’t be isolated, but isolation is unnecessary”; another ridiculous claim from those who insist on saying SARS-CoV-2 exists

by Jon Rappoport
October 11, 2021

There are two types of virologists.

First, those who claim they’re isolating viruses. I’ve written many articles debunking their absurd stance. They define isolation as “swimming in a soup of many substances and never separated from the soup.” In other words, these virologists define isolated as un-isolated. You could call this Orwellian Scientific Newspeak. Sheer nonsense.

Then there are “the more sophisticated” virologists who say, “Viruses can only live in liquid inside a cell. Therefore, they can never be separated from the cell or the liquid. To demand isolation is to ask for the impossible. We can discover the genetic sequences of these viruses without isolating them. Forget isolation. Discovering the genetic sequences proves the viruses exist.”

Let’s examine this second brand of virology.

Let’s go back to the moment when scientists decided viruses existed for the first time. After all, THEY made the original claim. The burden of proof was on THEM. And they made that decision long before there was a procedure called genetic sequencing.
If isolation is impossible, if these viruses swim forever in liquid inside cells, un-isolated, then HOW DID SCIENTISTS FIRST DISCOVER VIRUSES EXIST?

On what basis did they make the claim?
Through direct observation? Certainly not, if the viruses can never be separated from the liquid in which they swim.

“We first discovered the existence of viruses that can’t be isolated by…”
By what? Singing songs? Talking to an ancestor of Antony Fauci?

Finding out how much money was in the bank accounts of the
Rockefeller family?

“No, look. Here’s the way it works. NOW we say isolation of viruses is impossible, because people are accusing us of not isolating them. But THEN, way back in time when scientists discovered the existence of viruses for the first time, they knew viruses HAD TO EXIST.”

“How did they know that?”
“Because all other explanations for why people were getting sick with certain diseases didn’t work, fell short.”
“I see. So there was only ONE other possibility. Viruses.”

“That’s right.”
“Do you realize what a ridiculous position that is?”
“No comment.”

And that’s really the end of the story. There was no “original discovery” of viruses. There was only an assumption backed up by nothing.

And NOW, when virologists claim they don’t need to isolate viruses because they can lay out their genetic sequences, another ridiculous situation arises. HOW DO YOU ANALYZE THE STRUCTURE OF SOMETHING YOU CAN’T ISOLATE?
How do you describe the structure of a thing when you don’t have the thing?

You DON’T describe the structure. You PRETEND you do.
You refer to other structures which themselves are only pretenses, and you pick out pieces of those pretended structures and you cobble them together, and you say, “Here it is. Here is the genetic sequence.”

This would be like a shop owner holding out his empty hand to the mafia thugs who showed up to collect their protection money for the week. The owner says, “Here’s your four hundred dollars. Can’t you see it?”

After a thug pulls out his gun, the store owner opens his wall safe and takes out strange bills and hands them over. The bills are pieces of money from the game called Monopoly. They’re pieces from American, French, German, Italian, Spanish Monopoly money, taped together.

And THAT’S called genetic sequencing of viruses. Funny money.

I’ll cover two more points. As Dr. Tom Cowan has stated, according to the conventional hypothesis of virus infection, viruses must be breaking out of cells and traveling to other cells. Otherwise, how can infection spread throughout the body? But this description assumes that viruses CAN live and thrive outside the liquid in cells.

Therefore, the claim that viruses can’t be isolated because they always live in liquid inside cells is false.

Which would bring us back to the first type of virologist, the one who says he IS isolating viruses—but can’t prove it, because his definition of isolation is, “swimming inside soup and never separated from the soup.”

And finally, what about electron microscope photos which purport to show isolated viruses? This is a subject fraught with conflict and misunderstanding. It is far from settled science. Many so-called viruses in these photos are cells that are “budding,” as if something has not yet, but is about to break out of the cell. Virologists will arbitrarily call these somethings viruses, without visual proof.

Then there are exosomes, “microvesicles released by cells in both physiological and pathological situations.” They are mistaken for viruses. There is other genetic material which can be misidentified as viruses.

People who wish to explore this thorny problem should read the works of Harold Hillman, a foremost critic of electron microscopy methods, who was exiled from the scientific community for his findings. Hillman once wrote: “Electron microscopists have ignored the dictates of solid geometry and most of the apparent structures they have detected are artefacts of their preparation procedures…” In other words, the techniques of electron microscopy create artificial entities which are then mistaken for natural entities.

Brian Martin, emeritus professor of social sciences at the University of Wollongong, Australia, writes, “In one case, Hillman gave a talk to a large audience at what he calls ‘a well known Welsh university’. The many undergraduates in the audience seemed sympathetic to his case. A lecturer stood up and claimed to have pictures from an electron microscope which showed that Hillman was wrong. After the talk, Hillman asked the lecturer to see the pictures. ‘I have not got any’, he said, laughing. ‘Why did you say you had in front of that large audience?’ ‘Because I did not want the students to be misled by you’.”

And that concludes today’s episode of Two Schools of Virology, Both Wrong, brought to you by NIH Paper Towels, the brand that mops up every spill but somehow never traps a virus.

Harold Hillman folder: click here.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

“Viruses can’t be isolated, but isolation is unnecessary”; another ridiculous claim from those who insist on saying SARS-CoV-2 exists

by Jon Rappoport
October 11, 2021

There are two types of virologists.

First, those who claim they’re isolating viruses. I’ve written many articles debunking their absurd stance. They define isolation as “swimming in a soup of many substances and never separated from the soup.” In other words, these virologists define isolated as un-isolated. You could call this Orwellian Scientific Newspeak. Sheer nonsense.

Then there are “the more sophisticated” virologists who say, “Viruses can only live in liquid inside a cell. Therefore, they can never be separated from the cell or the liquid. To demand isolation is to ask for the impossible. We can discover the genetic sequences of these viruses without isolating them. Forget isolation. Discovering the genetic sequences proves the viruses exist.”

Let’s examine this second brand of virology.

Let’s go back to the moment when scientists decided viruses existed for the first time. After all, THEY made the original claim. The burden of proof was on THEM. And they made that decision long before there was a procedure called genetic sequencing.
If isolation is impossible, if these viruses swim forever in liquid inside cells, un-isolated, then HOW DID SCIENTISTS FIRST DISCOVER VIRUSES EXIST?

On what basis did they make the claim?
Through direct observation? Certainly not, if the viruses can never be separated from the liquid in which they swim.

“We first discovered the existence of viruses that can’t be isolated by…”
By what? Singing songs? Talking to an ancestor of Antony Fauci?

Finding out how much money was in the bank accounts of the
Rockefeller family?

“No, look. Here’s the way it works. NOW we say isolation of viruses is impossible, because people are accusing us of not isolating them. But THEN, way back in time when scientists discovered the existence of viruses for the first time, they knew viruses HAD TO EXIST.”

“How did they know that?”
“Because all other explanations for why people were getting sick with certain diseases didn’t work, fell short.”
“I see. So there was only ONE other possibility. Viruses.”

“That’s right.”
“Do you realize what a ridiculous position that is?”
“No comment.”

And that’s really the end of the story. There was no “original discovery” of viruses. There was only an assumption backed up by nothing.

And NOW, when virologists claim they don’t need to isolate viruses because they can lay out their genetic sequences, another ridiculous situation arises. HOW DO YOU ANALYZE THE STRUCTURE OF SOMETHING YOU CAN’T ISOLATE?
How do you describe the structure of a thing when you don’t have the thing?

You DON’T describe the structure. You PRETEND you do.
You refer to other structures which themselves are only pretenses, and you pick out pieces of those pretended structures and you cobble them together, and you say, “Here it is. Here is the genetic sequence.”

This would be like a shop owner holding out his empty hand to the mafia thugs who showed up to collect their protection money for the week. The owner says, “Here’s your four hundred dollars. Can’t you see it?”

After a thug pulls out his gun, the store owner opens his wall safe and takes out strange bills and hands them over. The bills are pieces of money from the game called Monopoly. They’re pieces from American, French, German, Italian, Spanish Monopoly money, taped together.

And THAT’S called genetic sequencing of viruses. Funny money.

I’ll cover two more points. As Dr. Tom Cowan has stated, according to the conventional hypothesis of virus infection, viruses must be breaking out of cells and traveling to other cells. Otherwise, how can infection spread throughout the body? But this description assumes that viruses CAN live and thrive outside the liquid in cells.

Therefore, the claim that viruses can’t be isolated because they always live in liquid inside cells is false.

Which would bring us back to the first type of virologist, the one who says he IS isolating viruses—but can’t prove it, because his definition of isolation is, “swimming inside soup and never separated from the soup.”

And finally, what about electron microscope photos which purport to show isolated viruses? This is a subject fraught with conflict and misunderstanding. It is far from settled science. Many so-called viruses in these photos are cells that are “budding,” as if something has not yet, but is about to break out of the cell. Virologists will arbitrarily call these somethings viruses, without visual proof.

Then there are exosomes, “microvesicles released by cells in both physiological and pathological situations.” They are mistaken for viruses. There is other genetic material which can be misidentified as viruses.

People who wish to explore this thorny problem should read the works of Harold Hillman, a foremost critic of electron microscopy methods, who was exiled from the scientific community for his findings. Hillman once wrote: “Electron microscopists have ignored the dictates of solid geometry and most of the apparent structures they have detected are artefacts of their preparation procedures…” In other words, the techniques of electron microscopy create artificial entities which are then mistaken for natural entities.

Brian Martin, emeritus professor of social sciences at the University of Wollongong, Australia, writes, “In one case, Hillman gave a talk to a large audience at what he calls ‘a well known Welsh university’. The many undergraduates in the audience seemed sympathetic to his case. A lecturer stood up and claimed to have pictures from an electron microscope which showed that Hillman was wrong. After the talk, Hillman asked the lecturer to see the pictures. ‘I have not got any’, he said, laughing. ‘Why did you say you had in front of that large audience?’ ‘Because I did not want the students to be misled by you’.”

And that concludes today’s episode of Two Schools of Virology, Both Wrong, brought to you by NIH Paper Towels, the brand that mops up every spill but somehow never traps a virus.

Harold Hillman folder: click here.
The lies they tell will never stop because enough people will simply believe them out of hand. I'm not a research scientist or a doctor but I do know not to trust either of those groups of people like I used to!

everything

Seeker
Reaction score
Interestingly however, it is now known that Factor VIII (a treatment for hemophiliacs) causes false psoitive HIV test results and hemophiliacs did not start to die in great numbers until they were given the so-called "treatment" drug AZT (aka retrovir). Over time doctors have stopped prescribing retrovir and replaced it with other much milder and less toxic drugs. In many cases no drugs are given at all following an HIV test if the immune system looks normal. Funnily enough far less people die - in fact it appears there are no longer any excess deaths at all. Is HIV the problem, or was it the drug?

See this letter for a good summary: http://reference.rethinkingaids.com/Letter_to_UK_Hemophilia_Inquiry.pdf
Ughh, I mean yeah I watched my high school friend die from this, late 90's Another high school friend had to take him in because nobody gave a F. Ehh.. watch Dallas Buyers Club, based on a true story. What the heck is an excess death? They didn't even have an antibody test for anything prior to 1985.

I'm very aware of iatrogenesis as well, they even killed a family member with a simple routine procedural check, not even an operation, and they kill allot, consumer reports says up to 300 thousand a year and under reported.

But yeah .. c'mon guys..

everything

Seeker
Reaction score
If their is anything I learned about health, is that your gut is 80% of your immune system, love your gut. When/if you get gut pain your whole life will change, I say this from experience and knowing many who have said pain. Learn how to super charge your immune system for when you do get sick, that would be C, D, Zinc. Take care everyone, live well, be well, stay well.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If their is anything I learned about health, is that your gut is 80% of your immune system, love your gut. When/if you get gut pain your whole life will change, I say this from experience and knowing many who have said pain. Learn how to super charge your immune system for when you do get sick, that would be C, D, Zinc. Take care everyone, live well, be well, stay well.

Viome.com Saved my life.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

I've seen this before, and likely it on this forum somewhere. It's an excellent review of what viruses really are, not what the fantasy mongers would have you believe they are...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

I've seen this before, and likely it on this forum somewhere. It's an excellent review of what viruses really are, not what the fantasy mongers would have you believe they are...

So, the early "Covid' deaths could have been caused by the seasonal 'flu' shot, just to get the ball rolling! I remember that the flu shot that year had something like a 1% success rate. Most people (wifey included) thought "well, they're not going to get it right every time" That never sounded right to me! Some things are starting to make more sense now! Ho Lee Chit!

Last edited: