• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The mentally ill are at it again in Oregon.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Posted with permission. This is not on any web site comes to me via email list.

We all know how stupid Liberals are, and once again they've lived up to their reputation.

The Democrat-controlled Oregon Legislature is passing a law that requires guns in homes to be locked up. It would also give cities and counties the right to restrict concealed carrying of guns in certain locales like schools, etc.

Do you know what specific crime is most likely to result in your murder? It is called the Home Invasion Robbery, and those crimes are happening all over the USA at an ever-increasing rate. We've already had a number of them in Oregon.

Most home invasions are committed against people who do not know their assailants. These crimes are usually committed in areas where homes are separated from each other, rather than right next door. The robbers pick a nice-looking home and bust in, usually in the middle of the day or just after dusk. They bind the victims and torture them to make them reveal where all their valuables are hidden, and if the homeowners have a safe, they are tortured until they reveal the combination. Once all the valuables are assembled together, the robbers load them into the homeowners' family car, which is usually enclosed in an attached garage. The homeowners are then shot dead to prevent witness identification and the home is meticulously cleaned of all evidence. At around 3 AM when all the neighbors are asleep, the robbers drive the family car from the garage and link up to their waiting pals. The valuables are loaded into another vehicle and the homeowners' car is usually abandoned somewhere where it won't get immediate attention, like an apartment complex, an airport, etc.

Sometimes it takes several days before anyone realizes the crime and murders have taken place, but by then, the robbers are long gone and preparing to commit the same crime elsewhere.

When people are home during the day or early evening, they seldom activate their burglar alarm, assuming they even have one, so the only possible defense against an armed invasion robbery is the homeowners' ability to immediately retrieve a loaded weapon. If their self defense weapons are locked up, they won't have any chance at all and will probably be murdered.

There is no way I'm going to comply with a law requiring me to be disarmed at home. I have guns strategically stashed all over my home in case they are needed, and the bad guys don't know where they are, so if someone does bust through my door, I will have at least a fighting chance to save my life as well as my family.

Oregon is going to Hell in a hand basket so fast you won't believe it. The moment Liberal Democrats got a super-majority in Oregon, they abused it as they always do, and this is a mere sample of the damage they've done.

As I've written before, Liberal Democrats ruin everything they touch. They have depraved minds and they are mentally ill.

Carl F. Worden

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
There's no reason goobermint should be telling people how to live in their own homes, but of course goobermint aholes just can't resist. I don't think the commies do this because they're mentally ill though, I think they quite literally want America "fundamentally transformed" ...into a communist shithole.

They think they know better what's good for you than you do, so they're going to force you to comply by means of employing their monopoly on the legitimized use of force.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Posted with permission. This is not on any web site comes to me via email list.

We all know how stupid Liberals are, and once again they've lived up to their reputation.

The Democrat-controlled Oregon Legislature is passing a law that requires guns in homes to be locked up. It would also give cities and counties the right to restrict concealed carrying of guns in certain locales like schools, etc.

Do you know what specific crime is most likely to result in your murder? It is called the Home Invasion Robbery, and those crimes are happening all over the USA at an ever-increasing rate. We've already had a number of them in Oregon.

Most home invasions are committed against people who do not know their assailants. These crimes are usually committed in areas where homes are separated from each other, rather than right next door. The robbers pick a nice-looking home and bust in, usually in the middle of the day or just after dusk. They bind the victims and torture them to make them reveal where all their valuables are hidden, and if the homeowners have a safe, they are tortured until they reveal the combination. Once all the valuables are assembled together, the robbers load them into the homeowners' family car, which is usually enclosed in an attached garage. The homeowners are then shot dead to prevent witness identification and the home is meticulously cleaned of all evidence. At around 3 AM when all the neighbors are asleep, the robbers drive the family car from the garage and link up to their waiting pals. The valuables are loaded into another vehicle and the homeowners' car is usually abandoned somewhere where it won't get immediate attention, like an apartment complex, an airport, etc.

Sometimes it takes several days before anyone realizes the crime and murders have taken place, but by then, the robbers are long gone and preparing to commit the same crime elsewhere.

When people are home during the day or early evening, they seldom activate their burglar alarm, assuming they even have one, so the only possible defense against an armed invasion robbery is the homeowners' ability to immediately retrieve a loaded weapon. If their self defense weapons are locked up, they won't have any chance at all and will probably be murdered.

There is no way I'm going to comply with a law requiring me to be disarmed at home. I have guns strategically stashed all over my home in case they are needed, and the bad guys don't know where they are, so if someone does bust through my door, I will have at least a fighting chance to save my life as well as my family.

Oregon is going to Hell in a hand basket so fast you won't believe it. The moment Liberal Democrats got a super-majority in Oregon, they abused it as they always do, and this is a mere sample of the damage they've done.

As I've written before, Liberal Democrats ruin everything they touch. They have depraved minds and they are mentally ill.

Carl F. Worden
"Liberal Democrats ruin everything they touch" - so true, so true.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
"Liberal Democrats ruin everything they touch" - so true, so true.
They ruin everything they touch because they try to run everything instead of leaving people alone to run things for themselves.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The real problem is that they assume your kids are dumber than they are, which is pretty damn unlikely.

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The entire west coast is infected with this shit and it continues to spread eastward

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
this would be funny -- if it wasn't going to result in many dead americans

philly is spiraling into lawlessness....and they hire a PORTLAND race-baiting social justice activist?? wow

https://www.policeone.com/chiefs-sh...rts-amid-surge-in-homicides-zI6VSCZK3kalfs6L/

New Philadelphia commissioner starts amid surge in homicides

Danielle Outlaw, the former police chief of Portland, Oregon, was chosen by Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney from a pool of more than 30 candidates to take the helm of the 6,500-officer force. Outlaw will be the first black woman to hold the position in Philadelphia.

The new commissioner of the nation's fourth-largest city police force will start work Monday amid a surge in homicides and calls for action to address ongoing allegations of racism and gender discrimination.

1581349579158.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
this would be funny -- if it wasn't going to result in many dead americans

https://www.policeone.com/chiefs-sh...rts-amid-surge-in-homicides-zI6VSCZK3kalfs6L/

New Philadelphia commissioner starts amid surge in homicides

Danielle Outlaw, the former police chief of Portland, Oregon, was chosen by Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney from a pool of more than 30 candidates to take the helm of the 6,500-officer force. Outlaw will be the first black woman to hold the position in Philadelphia.

The new commissioner of the nation's fourth-largest city police force will start work Monday amid a surge in homicides and calls for action to address ongoing allegations of racism and gender discrimination.

View attachment 153996
Looks to me like another affirmative action appointee. What could possibly go wrong?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Looks to me like another affirmative action appointee. What could possibly go wrong?
She could do for Philadelphia what she's done for Portland? ...oh wait that's considered to be a "feature" not a detriment. LOL

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
1581350739997.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Sure regret that Ron Paul wasn't elected in 2008...

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
GOP is to blame they kept him from the nomination.
My "dream ticket" would have been Ron Paul Prez (lift yourself by your own bootstraps) with Dennis Kucinich VP (parachute for those who can't)...
Both against the Federal Reserve... and the "Swamp"...