• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The More You Joe -Supercut - A Collection of Joe Biden PSA's

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
(58 sec)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Truly amazing how the left ignores the obvious....

Like making a pigs ear into a silk purse...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Truly amazing how the left ignores the obvious....

Like making a pigs ear into a silk purse...
I'll never forget a quote but I use all the time that I heard on the MythBusters show by Adam Savage,which Tumi <----(just look what the farkin talk text crap did) - sry, let's try again, which TO ME summarizes the leftists overall mindset..

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Most all of the leftists that I've ever met are sermongly eternally stuck in adolescence and have a shared trait that ranges from their being overly optimistic about their own capabilities to being downright frighteningly delusional. If they are incapable they will profess up and down that they're capable. Instead of being objective analyzing their shortcomings and making improvements in their character or their skillsets, they slather things with a nice helping of bullshit to protect their ego's fragility.
Or in other words like you said, they are amazingly ignore the obvious.

One of the last leftists I started to become friends with, and am no longer, was a classic case. before trying something new I warned him that it was going to be extremely difficult and to be prepared. To be specific it was an adult ed, couple week jazz something or other course, where he would need to read music and he hadn't even the foggiest idea of how at the time. He insisted that it would be no problem, oh yadda yadda.
Fast forward to a short time after the chorus was over and "YES! it's excuse time! "
Boy do leftists LOVE their excuses!!! After dealing with a liberal poster child for a mother-in-law I noticed that it was like Santa Claus..... walking around with a giant bag over the shoulder. Except the bags not full of presents, it's full of excuses! "Oh, the one that you pulled out didn't work? Pull out another one. Nope....try again. Naw, just keep on pulling them out until one works! Something is bound to stick."

Oh..looks like I got started. /End rant

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
No need for excuses now that Kamala is part of team jo and ho.

the bags not full of presents, it's full of excuses! "Oh, the one that you pulled out didn't work? Pull out another one. Nope....try again.
The cries of "RACIST!" will only get louder and more frequent.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
No need for excuses now that Kamala is part of team jo and ho.

The cries of "RACIST!" will only get louder and more frequent.
"It was a de-bate"

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
can we stick some in jail and keep 'em there?

asking for a friend

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Tumi <----(just look what the farkin talk text crap did)
Although it is phonetically correct, perhaps you need to work on your enunciation?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Although it is phonetically correct, perhaps you need to work on your enunciation?
Well yes admittedly I have noticed certain times when myenunciation is sloppy however for the most part it is much better than thieprogram makes it out to be. I developed a complex for a short time until I realized just how fubar it was. Actually when you and I were chatting back and forth I found the pitch and speed control for that setting and tried messing with it.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
you two talking about "talk to text?" I used it once, I was trying to find a part and dint have my glasses so I figured I would just say the words. Was all cool until the chickens and the traffic noise came up a few volume notes. Yeah, I gave up because I could not correct the auto spelling, hell I din't even know what was in the search bar...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Uhh, come again?

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
the only angle, i still have, is joe is faking this to avoid an arrest...nothing else makes any sense at all

the more i see him, it looks real, but he 'gives up' too easily, he rambles a few words than gives up...my mom did some of what he's doing, she had alzheimers, but i'm stuggling that joes telling us any truth

if joe were to suddenly drop dead on a stage with cameras going and all that, i'd probably struggle to believe that happened too

Such a Good Show when the audience struggles to determine what's real and what isn't as real...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

chieftain

Silver Miner
the only angle, i still have, is joe is faking this to avoid an arrest...nothing else makes any sense at all

the more i see him, it looks real, but he 'gives up' too easily, he rambles a few words than gives up...my mom did some of what he's doing, she had alzheimers, but i'm stuggling that joes telling us any truth

if joe were to suddenly drop dead on a stage with cameras going and all that, i'd probably struggle to believe that happened too

Such a Good Show when the audience struggles to determine what's real and what isn't as real...
Considering the level of crazy 2020 has thrown at the world, this isn't beyond the realm of possibilities.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Considering the level of crazy 2020 has thrown at the world, this isn't beyond the realm of possibilities.
i know, i hate to admit it, there is a line of fear inside me, much of this Communist Stuff has already crossed it...and the bitch is, i can't do anything about it...
fkn Alpha American Male, neutered to the point of merely being a witness to historic destruction, right here at home

i'm so mixed on all of this...fk it

and it's now beyond the 'wind-up' phase, this is all now a full-blown reality, violation of so many laws and rules, and few are paying any price for their criminality

this is 100% pure shit

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
No Malarkey

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
no, none what-so-ever

:green tea:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 4.47.56 PM.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i know, i hate to admit it, there is a line of fear inside me, much of this Communist Stuff has already crossed it...and the bitch is, i can't do anything about it...
fkn Alpha American Male, neutered to the point of merely being a witness to historic destruction, right here at home

i'm so mixed on all of this...fk it

and it's now beyond the 'wind-up' phase, this is all now a full-blown reality, violation of so many laws and rules, and few are paying any price for their criminality

this is 100% pure shit
You've articulated the way I feel it and see it very well. They are blatantly tearing the country apart, blatantly "fixing" the election.

Those two things truly frighten me and frustrate me.

I cannot see any reason for me to walk up and down my road with weaponry. This is super-quiet country around here. So what the hell can I do? I mean REALLY do?

Protest march? <-- Nah. That's taken.

Form a militia? <-- This neighborhood IS a fargin militia. It was my neighbors that built my firing range. We're formed. Now what?

Frustrating. And scary.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Frustrating. And scary.
that's just it...except for a few minor interruptions of my life, some more blatant than others, but for a few small things, life is still basically going 'sorta like normal'...caveats all over the place on that one, but we all get it...

Submerged to our noses in the waste pond, but our eyes say it's still workable

And to posses the abilities to help either stop any of it or to help rebuild all of it, and not be able to use any of it, is quite frustrating

and patience is not my strength as i've found, too many other people fail, while i'm waiting for someone else to fix it...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
patience is not my strength as i've found, too many other people fail, while i'm waiting for someone else to fix it...
Why wait for something that will never happen? As for fixing things, the only thing you can fix, is you. Well that and that AMC Pacer you bought. You'll be fixin' that a lot.

All one can really do is to be the change one wishes to see.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Why wait for something that will never happen? As for fixing things, the only thing you can fix, is you. Well that and that AMC Pacer you bought. You'll be fixin' that a lot.

All one can really do is to be the change one wishes to see.
my Pacer, i'm thinking of adding to the Fix It Yourself thread...LOL

i like the sentiment about change, but if i changed, and no one noticed, did I really change at all?

, i need more coffee

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
is there anyone else but me waiting for an Epic Meltdown of joe?

One that's captured on video, it can't be scrubbed and it's such a faux pas there's no way to stop laughing

anyone?
bueller's gonna answer this time

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
is there anyone else but me waiting for an Epic Meltdown of joe?

One that's captured on video, it can't be scrubbed and it's such a faux pas there's no way to stop laughing

anyone?
bueller's gonna answer this time

It ought to happen when Joey debates El Trumpster. But Joey will likely chicken out of that.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling