• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Most Disturbing Details From the NXIVM Sex-Cult Case

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ABUSE HIM, FUCK RANIERE ABUSE HIM ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:jail::banana::jail::banana::jail: :idea: :finger: :moon:
I’m wondering how long Raniere will last in general population. Probably not that long. Inmates hate pedophiles. If he’s put in protective custody then that most likely means he has valuable information that he’s willing to trade.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Raniere pontificated in the video-chat exchange that many people who "scream abuse" do not understand what they're talking about. He suggested that just because standards classify something as abuse does not mean it is is abuse.

"So they abuse abuse," he said.
I guess he'll have no one to cry to when he's on the receiving end.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I guess he'll have no one to cry to when he's on the receiving end.
Oh! They’ll hear him cry... as bubba gives him another thrust and he realizes what it is to be a sex slave.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I’m wondering how long Raniere will last in general population. Probably not that long. Inmates hate pedophiles. If he’s put in protective custody then that most likely means he has valuable information that he’s willing to trade.
That is why higher-ups get less time than their "soldiers". Negotiate to get to the kingpin. Middle Management gets little time if they can lead to and help convict the kingpin.