• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

the most important medical information ever revealed

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
gut microbiome

sorry for the spellings -- not important in this post

i've spent the better part of a year, thousands of hours of digging in pubmed/other sites, reading books, etc

this is an emerging science doctors know jackshit about. too, it is in their best interest NOT to know it.

a good rule of thumb -- if the 'science' says 'we dont know what causes it' -- it's likely dysbiosis (bad gut)

if you/yours has bowel movement issues -- this is RED alert. they are pre autoimmune, or pre cancer, or pre something else bad

this includes allergies, lactose intolerance, crohns, irritable bowel, type 2 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, colon cancer, anxiety, obesity, sjogrens, celiac, acne, psoriais, psoriatic arthritis, liver issues, other immune problems, and much more.....

the trillions of bacteria in our digestive system are 70 percent of our immune system

three simple rules that i've distilled into a quick quip:

1. eat the bugs - probiotic foods and supplements

2. feed the bugs - prebiotic foods and supplements

3. protect the bugs - avoid/limit fake sugar, alcohol, fake food, and a lot of pharma crap - these things harm your bug game

along my journey i have cured/am curing the people around me of several different maladies

imo this science is the greatest health breakthrough in human history - bar none

i'm eager to help and will answer all questions and comments re this topic. i'm hoping avalon will be a contributor too. she is sharp as a tack on this stuff

Last edited:

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
key words for your own research - dysbiosis, probiotic, prebiotic. would also add scfa, butyrate (short chain fatty acids)

add whatever malady you are interested in to narrow the results -- search something like this -- diabetes microbiome or celiac dysbiosis or diabetes butyrate

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
good stuff eo

there are more receptors in our gut than our brain

I have a gut feeling about this thread

I am on amoxicillin for ten days , bad tooth

and I am taking Floragen probiotics as a counterattack to the antibiotics and eating yogurt in-between

Zed really got into the gut bug topic when he was trying to help his wife unit defeat Lyme disease

there is a professional organization in Aussie land that is totally dedicated to research on gut bugs

Good stuff

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
probiotic things that we've used to get results

kefir - fermented milk drink with a large variety of good bugs in it. drink a cup or two daily. lifeway is our preferred brand. found it at walmart and kroger

yogurt - most of it is crap. must be wise in selecting -- best one at our stores is called stonyfield, at kroger and i think walmart. organic and has the most variety of bugs

cottage cheese with live/active cultures. the only one at our stores is called good culture - kroger

cultured butter - at our stores there is only one option - private selection salted french butter - kroger

pills of culturelle with inulin

pills of bacillus coagulans

**both of these pills contain bacteria that have been proven to survive the stomach acids and get to where you want them

these are lots of other probiotic options. these are the ones i've taken and prescribed to others that have gotten results

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
good stuff eo

there are more receptors in our gut than our brain

I have a gut feeling about this thread

I am on amoxicillin for ten days , bad tooth

and I am taking Floragen probiotics as a counterattack to the antibiotics and eating yogurt in-between

Zed really got into the gut bug topic when he was trying to help his wife unit defeat Lyme disease

there is a professional organization in Aussie land that is totally dedicated to research on gut bugs

Good stuff

i think i may have come across that site on my journey. i mined their data using the search function on their website. smart guys.

is this it -- https://theatpproject.libsyn.com/

you are doing all the good -- pounding the bugs alongside and after the amoxicillin --- stuff like that is bug genocide. suggest you go hard core bug for the next three months

fixing bug game is like turning a ship -- it takes months, not days or weeks

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yet the catch cure doled out by MDs are antibiotics and steroids. Wonder why? Long term management for all the resultant maladies is a cash cow that keeps on giving.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yet the catch cure doled out by MDs are antibiotics and steroids. Wonder why? Long term management for all the resultant maladies is a cash cow that keeps on giving.

indeed. it's tragic.

too, a lot of their rx meds that do help people do so by changing the gut microbiome - but they mostly dont know that or wont admit that

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
bug food - prebiotics that i've personally used or prescribed to improve bug game and cure/help the problem

apples, esp the skin - bugs love the pectin

banana every day - the greener the better, bugs love the inulin. great piece of gut medicine to start the day with.

other fresh fruits and vegetables in general - get a couple of servings/day

========================

stuff that i use based on research, but cannot vouch for it helping anybody personally -- their improvement has been without this stuff

insoluble fiber supplements, esp inulin. the fiber doesnt get digested until the bugs get it at the end of the line. they ferment it and produce more of the metabolites that we are short of, scfa's. the shortage of these scfa's is a major pathway to the list of diseases in the op. there are numerous fiber blends for sale at amazon and other retailers

here's a quote from pubmed about those fibers: SCFAs acetate, propionate, and butyrate are the main metabolites produced in the colon by bacterial fermentation of dietary fibers

the culprit i see most often is low butyrate production. if you feed your bugs more prebiotics, they make more of the stuff. there's also straight butyrate supplements - but buty has a hard time surviving the stomach acids. if you go that route, take it with milk/kefir/yogurt - researchers routinely use dairy to help things get through the stomach acid

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
banana every day - the greener the better, bugs love the inulin. great piece of gut medicine to start the day with.
I got that one. Easy to consume on the go, fills the emptiness in the gut and buffers the coffee and daily meds.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Bananas also help with leg cramps

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
protect the bugs

the reason why we are sicker as a society as a whole over the last few decades --- FAKE SUGAR of the dozens of varieties. destroys bug game

the only acceptable sweeteners per your bugs are quality honey and cane sugar, in that order. everything else is proven trash or suspect

alcohol consumption is just as bug damaging, if not moreso. if you must drink it - wine and beer are less lethal. if i were a drinker i would pound the bugs and bug food to try to offset some of the damage. same advice for when taking antibiotics

many of the deadly conditions that come from alcoholism are from the damage that it does to your bugs

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Another issue with gut biology that people don’t understand, as a general rule, is your gut directly affects your brain. Get this! All the precursor chemicals that are necessary to make the chemicals and hormones for healthy brain function are manufactured in the gut. Without a healthy gut, those precursor chemicals don’t get manufactured and your brain health suffers tremendously and therefore, so does your psychology. Everything from ADD, OCD, Bipolarism, depression, anxiety, Autism, Aspberger’s and even Schizophrenia can result just from a severely damaged gut biology. One of the main culprits has been the liberal use of antibiotics over the years. Antibiotics will destroy your gut microbiome and not only destroy your physical health, but also could destroy your mental health. Your medical/pharmaceutical community, hard at work making money off the destruction of your health. And then, after they’ve done that, your doctor or psychologist will want to prescribe more medications from the same people to “fix” your problems.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
glutamine

this is another one that i take, but havent pushed it on the first batch of people that i've helped. it will be included in future regimens for people that i advise

the researchers agree that this common supplement helps to strengthen the liner of the intestines. it's food for the cells that do that. i take a third of a teaspoon of powder twice/day. it's tasteless and i mix it in a couple of ounces of water.

leaky gut -- that's the liner being weak, letting stuff out of the digestive system and into the bloodstream/etc. glutamine reverses that. leaky gut is implicated in numerous health problems in the list in the op

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
yogurt - most of it is crap. must be wise in selecting -- best one at our stores is called stonyfield, at kroger and i think walmart. organic and has the most variety of bugs
When buying yogurt, read ingredients. If there is any "pectin" run from that brand. "Pectin" is one of those vague words like "spices" that allow them to conceal other very toxic ingredients.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
www.viome.com

It changed (saved) my life.

a competitor is helping to save a relative's life. it revealed she was super low on butyrate production. i've got her on a bug program to get that up. she's improving

low butyrate keeps coming up in my research on the causes of disease

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
When buying yogurt, read ingredients. If there is any "pectin" run from that brand. "Pectin" is one of those vague words like "spices" that allow them to conceal other very toxic ingredients.

that's devious. pectin, the natural kind, like in the skin of apples, is great bug food

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
sharing the success story of my first patient. middle age woman, bowel movement problems, lifelong tortured with ridiculous amount of allergies and acne. also became lactose intolerant about 10 years ago.

bowel movement probs -- gone

lactose intolerance -- gone

allergies -- all but gone, over 90 percent reduction

acne -- all but gone, over 90 percent reduction

she has been suffering with the allergies and acne her whole life. bowel movement and lactose probs for a decade

her results is one of the inspirations for this thread. approx time 3 months

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It was a few years ago, but I read several stories about how they took the fecal matter from a slim person and put them in the gut of a fat person, and the fat person became slim.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It was a few years ago, but I read several stories about how they took the fecal matter from a slim person and put them in the gut of a fat person, and the fat person became slim.

yes sir. i've run across similar. that's another emerging science -- bugs injected/transplanted other ways instead of through the mouth -- to avoid the stomach acids

i havent gotten into the weeds yet on this thread -- but there are specific bacteria for specific maladies. lactobillicus casei is, under current research, a top-ranked bug. it's shown to help a variety of issues. the help has been shown in actual human trials, not models or theory

it's in the lifeway kefir drink that i posted in the op

Last edited:

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
lactobillicus casei is, under current research, a top-ranked bug. it's shown to help a variety of issues. the help has been shown in actual human trials, not models or theory

it's in the lifeway kefir drink that i posted in the op
Redwood Hill Farm goat milk kefir has L Casei also.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I tried probiotics for years and most made things worse. Then I read for my issues I needed a soil based probiotic. They were right. it worked great.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I tried probiotics for years and most made things worse. Then I read for my issues I needed a soil based probiotic. They were right. it worked great.

bugs inside spores. spores protect from the stomach acids -- delivering the bugs to the target

back in the day people probably got these soil spores from the soil, no?

i like that supplement. the bacillus coagulans in the op is the only one i have

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
One ounce in water every day before bed. Use a straw to keep it off your teeth then rinse out your mouth.
Took a few months to see positive effects but now I swear by it.

O4KHU.png

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
One ounce in water every day before bed. Use a straw to keep it off your teeth then rinse out your mouth.
Took a few months to see positive effects but now I swear by it.

O4KHU.png
What kind of positive effects, Irons? I’ve never noticed anything from using this stuff, but maybe I haven’t ever used it long enough or known what to look for.

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What kind of positive effects, Irons? I’ve never noticed anything from using this stuff, but maybe I haven’t ever used it long enough or known what to look for.
I have acid reflux and take prilosec for it. Between the 2 it led to gas, bloating, food sensitivities and irregular bowel movements. Since using Braggs once a day and eating bananas almost every day after 6 months I saw real improvement and after a year all that has stopped. I still take the prilosec but I never get reflux anymore. I used to get reflux even taking prilosec. I eat what I want now and go to the bathroom once a day.

Regular braggs is better than none but drinking even watered down vinegar is rough. The honey braggs is really good if you can find it. When I see some in stock I buy 3 or 4 quarts because I might not see it again for months.

Works for me!

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have acid reflux and take prilosec for it. Between the 2 it led to gas, bloating, food sensitivities and irregular bowel movements. Since using Braggs once a day and eating bananas almost every day after 6 months I saw real improvement and after a year all that has stopped. I still take the prilosec but I never get reflux anymore. I used to get reflux even taking prilosec. I eat what I want now and go to the bathroom once a day.

Regular braggs is better than none but drinking even watered down vinegar is rough. The honey braggs is really good if you can find it. When I see some in stock I buy 3 or 4 quarts because I might not see it again for months.

Works for me!

Wifey braggs about Braggs ! She drinks the regular stuff. :finished::finished::finished:

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Wifey braggs about Braggs ! She drinks the regular stuff. :finished::finished::finished:
Tell her to look for the honey version, it's much more mellow and it actually tastes good!

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Need some help with Allodyne. Feels like a sunburn but no visual signs
I had to look that up. It sounds like something nerve related. I would look for the root cause. It seems complex and can be related to anything from diabetes to post covid. If you cant find that cause and treat it then I would treat nerves and inflammation. We know inflation is at that the root of most disease. B vitamins are healing to nerves. Make sure your vitamin D and magnesium are optimal. This supplement looks good. Nerves heal very slow so give it time

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
bugs inside spores. spores protect from the stomach acids -- delivering the bugs to the target

back in the day people probably got these soil spores from the soil, no?

i like that supplement. the bacillus coagulans in the op is the only one i have
you are getting really good at this research :) I did not know why it worked but it did. Most probiotics have either not worked and one strain was a total disaster. I found these soil based ones based on that SIBO program I shared. The whole program of supplements herbs and soil based probiotics has been a blessing for me and the first thing that worked. I just got off two rounds of antibiotics and was afraid it would flair my stomach. So far going back on the SIBO program for a few weeks to rebuilt from the antibiotic damage has worked.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
A nurse that would come to my house to maintain my PICC line told me about her son going swimming in a quarry and ended up ingesting a parasite. Raised royal hell with him for months. Like he spent his senior year at home on the crapper. I became interested in probiotics because of the high dose, long term antibiotics I was receiving. Although I didn't seem to have too bad of a reaction, the process added another thing to consider going forward.

Thanks EO for bringing this up and sharing your knowledge and experience.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I've been eating a banana for breakfast for years. I am surprised at how many are sold locally. Go into any super market and there is an abundant supply available.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
according to this, it's related to fibromyalgia

fibro is being affected by gut microbiome, aka the bugs. use fibro in your research, as allodyne returns few results. suggested search terms -- pubmed fibromyalgia microbiome.........pubmed fibromyalgia microbiome. here are a couple to get you started (be sure to scroll to the bottom of these - there are other related studies/papers links embedded

Recently, evidence is mounting that gut bacteria could also play a role in chronic pain and specifically fibromyalgia (FM). The composition of the gut bacterial community is altered in individuals with FM, with an altered abundance of a small subset of bacterial species. Some of these species, either with increased or decreased abundance in patients, have established metabolic activity which could have pertinence in the expression of FM symptoms.

The putative mechanisms which could allow these bacterial species to affect pain, fatigue, mood and other symptoms include the entry of short-chain-fatty-acids, bile acids, neurotransmitters and bacterial antigens into the host circulation. While these are merely the first steps in understanding the role of the gut microbiome in chronic pain and specifically FM, one might envision exciting future perspectives for better mechanistic understanding of FM, for the development of objective diagnostic aids and potentially for new therapeutic modalities.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

while you are eating, feeding, protecting the bugs you might consider taking butyrate supplements. take with kefir, milk, or yogurt -- they help fight the stomach acids. butyrate supplements alone will get wiped out by stomach acids

the long run goal of correcting the issue via bugs will take a few months. the butyrate supplement is a crutch to help with symptoms until your bugs start making more of the stuff

caveat - the bug game is trial and error. you may take some that make it worse, change the game and continue toward healing

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
This is a great topic. Lots of good info.
I have been having some minor issues with my gut lately. Lots of nauseousness. Especially in the morning. Usually went away after a bowel movement.
Had cravings for yogurt for some reason and thats what led me to believe it's a gut issue. I'm not a Dr but I am my own Dr and tend to listen to my body when it says I need something.
I have been using the yogurt from aldis. Has 4 or 5 different cultures in it but I am going to Kroger today and will look at the recommendations listed. 1 or 2 tablespoons a day is all I do so it lasts awhile.
Lately have also been loading up on high fiber stuff. An apple a day and 1 or 2 avacados. Really seems to help as well.
About a week ago I started on this stuff called athletic greens. 1 scoop a day with 8-12 ozes of water in the morning. 75 vitamins and minerals as well as pre and probiotics. They have a website if you want to see whats in it. It's about 95 bucks a month so it isnt cheap. But at 3 bucks a day for something healthy versus the 20 a day I spend on cigs, I figure I can afford it LOL.
Anyway, been doing it for a week. wake up and have a drink with this stuff then onto my normal routine of coffee. This morning I noticed my stomach feels normal again. No nauseousness at all.
I still need more fiber but I am fixing something lately.
This week I have some different grains coming in as well. All organic. Spelt, Emmer and Einkorn. Also looking for a good source for Wheat berries for my breads. Just ordered a mockmill to grind my own flour and cereals. Healthier and the whole grains can stores for a decade or more. Not a bad idea to have several years supply on hand in these times.
So hopefully the whole grains, organic breads, athletic greens and higher fiber diet will get everything back on track.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Works for me!

prilosec and similar proton-pump inhibitor drugs are lethal to the bugs. the braggs is a form of probiotic...aka bugs

one of my patients used to eat the heartburn dope like candy. she's completely off of them now

Last edited:

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This is a great topic. Lots of good info.
I have been having some minor issues with my gut lately. Lots of nauseousness. Especially in the morning. Usually went away after a bowel movement.
Had cravings for yogurt for some reason and thats what led me to believe it's a gut issue. I'm not a Dr but I am my own Dr and tend to listen to my body when it says I need something.
I have been using the yogurt from aldis. Has 4 or 5 different cultures in it but I am going to Kroger today and will look at the recommendations listed. 1 or 2 tablespoons a day is all I do so it lasts awhile.
Lately have also been loading up on high fiber stuff. An apple a day and 1 or 2 avacados. Really seems to help as well.
About a week ago I started on this stuff called athletic greens. 1 scoop a day with 8-12 ozes of water in the morning. 75 vitamins and minerals as well as pre and probiotics. They have a website if you want to see whats in it. It's about 95 bucks a month so it isnt cheap. But at 3 bucks a day for something healthy versus the 20 a day I spend on cigs, I figure I can afford it LOL.
Anyway, been doing it for a week. wake up and have a drink with this stuff then onto my normal routine of coffee. This morning I noticed my stomach feels normal again. No nauseousness at all.
I still need more fiber but I am fixing something lately.
This week I have some different grains coming in as well. All organic. Spelt, Emmer and Einkorn. Also looking for a good source for Wheat berries for my breads. Just ordered a mockmill to grind my own flour and cereals. Healthier and the whole grains can stores for a decade or more. Not a bad idea to have several years supply on hand in these times.
So hopefully the whole grains, organic breads, athletic greens and higher fiber diet will get everything back on track.

you are doing a lot good things. watch the yogurt, and everything else, for fake sugar bug killers

might consider adding a tablespoon or two of cold processed ground flax seeds to your yogurt. bug food and digestive helper

Last edited: