• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

the most important medical information ever revealed

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
another case study -- early 20's female, anxiety/panic attacks and acne

been on the program 2 or 3 months

both the anxiety and acne are dramatically reduced - at least 90 percent. she's been fighting the stuff for years. never seen her so happy.

she's really thrilled about the acne. she's spent untold thousands of dollars and thousands of hours studying it to try to fix it. several months ago i told her -- when you arrive at complete failure and defeat, come see me, i have something i think will help. she eventually admitted defeat and tried the bug game

she's another example of this -- when medical community says 'we dont know what causes it' -- good chance the cause is bad bug game

Last edited:

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I've been eating a banana for breakfast for years. I am surprised at how many are sold locally. Go into any super market and there is an abundant supply available.

i'm a huge morning banana fan. it seems to set the stage for good results. i add a small dose of kefir or drinkable yogurt to it. feels like it 'lines' the digestive system witch a protective coating, starting off the day on a great base

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
i'm a huge morning banana fan. it seems to set the stage for good results. i add a small dose of kefir or drinkable yogurt to it. feels like it 'lines' the digestive system witch a protective coating, starting off the day on a great base
Like I stated earlier, I use the banana to line my gut from the coffee and now only sometimes the meds. I really had no idea how good it is for me. When it comes to eating, left to my own devices, I don't do well. Luckily for me, my wife does a dinner for me every night.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Like I stated earlier, I use the banana to line my gut from the coffee and now only sometimes the meds. I really had no idea how good it is for me. When it comes to eating, left to my own devices, I don't do well. Luckily for me, my wife does a dinner for me every night.

yes sir. i was just adding on to your assertion. your instinct is right!

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
prilosec and similar proton-pump inhibitor drugs are lethal to the bugs. the braggs is a form of probiotic...aka bugs

one of my patients used to eat the heartburn dope like candy. she's completely off of them now
I would love to be off them but mine's caused by a hiatal hernia.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I would love to be off them but mine's caused by a hiatal hernia.

i would treat them like antibiotics. double or triple the bug game in attempt to offset

Fatboy

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone mentioned trying sour kraut with live "bugs" yet? You can make or purchase some nice tasting varieties now. For me, a forkful (or two) seems to cleanse my mouth.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Has anyone mentioned trying sour kraut with live "bugs" yet? You can make or purchase some nice tasting varieties now. For me, a forkful (or two) seems to cleanse my mouth.

not yet. it is one of bug things that i havent personally used or prescribed - so cant vouch for it in real world application

kumbucha is another one. i drink a litte bit of that every couple of days. it has different bugs than the kefir/yogurt

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I tried probiotics for years and most made things worse. Then I read for my issues I needed a soil based probiotic. They were right. it worked great.

study that put avalons spore bugs to the test -- results are strong. researchers comment about leaky gut is a home run. leaky gut/gut problems are the path to many/most of the diseases in the op imo

Results: Data were statistically analyzed using repeated measures ANOVA and a P < 0.05. We found that spore-based probiotic supplementation was associated with a 42% reduction in endotoxin (12.9 ± 3.5 vs 6.1 ± 2.6, P = 0.011) and 24% reduction in triglyceride (212 ± 28 vs 138 ± 12, P = 0.004) in the post-prandial period Placebo subjects presented with a 36% increase in endotoxin (10.3 ± 3.4 vs 15.4 ± 4.1, P = 0.011) and 5% decrease in triglycerides (191 ± 24 vs 186 ± 28, P = 0.004) over the same post-prandial period. We also found that spore-based probiotic supplementation was associated with significant post-prandial reductions in IL-12p70 (24.3 ± 2.2 vs 21.5 ± 1.7, P = 0.017) and IL-1β (1.9 ± 0.2 vs 1.6 ± 0.1, P = 0.020). Compared to placebo post supplementation, probiotic subject had less ghrelin (6.8 ± 0.4 vs 8.3 ± 1.1, P = 0.017) compared to placebo subjects.

Conclusion: The key findings of the present study is that oral spore-based probiotic supplementation reduced symptoms indicative of "leaky gut syndrome".

=================================================

another winner

Efficacy of Spore Forming Bacilli Supplementation in Patients with Mild to Moderate Elevation of Triglycerides: A 12 week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Trial​

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
study that put avalons spore bugs to the test -- results are strong. researchers comment about leaky gut is a home run. leaky gut/gut problems are the path to many/most of the diseases in the op imo

Results: Data were statistically analyzed using repeated measures ANOVA and a P < 0.05. We found that spore-based probiotic supplementation was associated with a 42% reduction in endotoxin (12.9 ± 3.5 vs 6.1 ± 2.6, P = 0.011) and 24% reduction in triglyceride (212 ± 28 vs 138 ± 12, P = 0.004) in the post-prandial period Placebo subjects presented with a 36% increase in endotoxin (10.3 ± 3.4 vs 15.4 ± 4.1, P = 0.011) and 5% decrease in triglycerides (191 ± 24 vs 186 ± 28, P = 0.004) over the same post-prandial period. We also found that spore-based probiotic supplementation was associated with significant post-prandial reductions in IL-12p70 (24.3 ± 2.2 vs 21.5 ± 1.7, P = 0.017) and IL-1β (1.9 ± 0.2 vs 1.6 ± 0.1, P = 0.020). Compared to placebo post supplementation, probiotic subject had less ghrelin (6.8 ± 0.4 vs 8.3 ± 1.1, P = 0.017) compared to placebo subjects.

Conclusion: The key findings of the present study is that oral spore-based probiotic supplementation reduced symptoms indicative of "leaky gut syndrome".

another winner

Efficacy of Spore Forming Bacilli Supplementation in Patients with Mild to Moderate Elevation of Triglycerides: A 12 week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Trial​

I also have to credit glutamine for stomach repair and berberine and neem to kill stomach bugs.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

another winner

people don't realize that most disease starts in the gut.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I also have to credit glutamine for stomach repair and berberine and neem to kill stomach bugs.

glutamine - me too. and one of my patients. i take berberine too - forgot why....had to look it up again :) like you said, it kills bad bugs

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
watched a guy on pbs the other day. he says there's an emerging argument that the gut is the brain's boss

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
glutamine - me too. and one of my patients. i take berberine too - forgot why....had to look it up again :) like you said, it kills bad bugs
berberine also can stabilize blood sugar

Timekeeper35

Reaction score
Cleveland Sour Kraut with garlic works for me.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
After reading through this the other day I was doing a search for yogurts, Next thing I know I am on amazon with a yogurt maker on the way. Pretty easy to make, saves money and seems to be many cultures available.

Here's the cultures I ordered

If you guys tell me they are all shit then I will just buy some stoneybrook yogurt from the store and use that as my starter. Probably should have just done that anyway.

Think I just got a hookup on some goats milk as well. They said they cant sell it but can give it away. Stupid laws.. I told them I bake sourdough bread and dont sell it either but I like to share. Done. :).

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
After reading through this the other day I was doing a search for yogurts, Next thing I know I am on amazon with a yogurt maker on the way. Pretty easy to make, saves money and seems to be many cultures available.

If you guys tell me they are all shit then I will just buy some stoneybrook yogurt from the store and use that as my starter. Probably should have just done that anyway.

Think I just got a hookup on some goats milk as well. They said they cant sell it but can give it away. Stupid laws.. I told them I bake sourdough bread and dont sell it either but I like to share. Done. :).
let us know how it comes out

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

there's some good bugs in there. it's missing one of the researched faves -- L. Casei

there's something to be said for quality control when you do it yourself. buying at store is a crapshoot

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
there's some good bugs in there. it's missing one of the researched faves -- L. Casei

there's something to be said for quality control when you do it yourself. buying at store is a crapshoot
Awesome. Thank you. I will go look for some of those bugs and see if I can add it.

My plan is to make several batches with the different bugs then blend them all to make a starter and use that in future batches

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Awesome. Thank you. I will go look for some of those bugs and see if I can add it.

My plan is to make several batches with the different bugs then blend them all to make a starter and use that in future batches

cant wait to see how it turns out

TomD

Often wrong but never in doubt
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The main problem with the medical industry is that they tend to think that they have it all figured out and are unwilling to even consider anything outside of their orthodoxy.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The main problem with the medical industry is that they tend to think that they have it all figured out and are unwilling to even consider anything outside of their orthodoxy.
Same thing with the liars ! :finished::Grrr::Grrr::Grrr:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That's the potassium content. The average banana has about 400mg of potassium in it.
Potato’s are even better. A small baked potato has about 760mg of potassium in it. For those who want to know. More potassium and less carbohydrate. They aren’t good sliced up in your cereal, though. But, bananas aren’t good fried up in a skillet with onions.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Potato’s are even better. A small baked potato has about 760mg of potassium in it. For those who want to know. More potassium and less carbohydrate. They aren’t good sliced up in your cereal, though. But, bananas aren’t good fried up in a skillet with onions.
Plantains (a banana) is great fried - without onions ! :gracious::chef::chef::chef:

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Plantains (a banana) is great fried - without onions ! :gracious::chef::chef::chef:
I bought a small bunch of them once and thought they were awful. Maybe I should have fried them. I should mention my dogs wouldn’t even eat them.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

they know what drugs go with what. they know ZERO about supplements/natural cures -- unless they seek out that info on their own time

looking back, i gave my doc my symptoms -- and it should have been an easy diagnosis and cure with bug game. instead, it pushed drugs on me....and still does.

i dont tell it that i'm curing myself with bugs - i let it think that the drugs are doing it. i'm stockpiling the drugs --- hydroxychloroquine and prednisone. my family will be ready for the next ukraine bioweapon

i'm about 80-90 percent of the way toward curing the incurable. expect to be completely cured within next 6 months

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
something that i havent promoted hard enough on this thread --- glutamine, a common harmless supplement that millions of people take every day

it gives the bugs the material to build the gut barrier -- the wall that keeps digestive material out of your blood stream (leaky gut) -- leaky gut being the route to the many diseases listed in the op

i mix a half teaspoon of glutamine powder in a little bit of water. take it once in a.m. and once in p.m.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
something that i havent promoted hard enough on this thread --- glutamine, a common harmless supplement that millions of people take every day

it gives the bugs the material to build the gut barrier -- the wall that keeps digestive material out of your blood stream (leaky gut) -- leaky gut being the route to the many diseases listed in the op

i mix a half teaspoon of glutamine powder in a little bit of water. take it once in a.m. and once in p.m.
I take it on an empty stomach stomach in the morning. It has helped my gut a lot along with the berberine and soil based probiotics.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

for bug game -- the small red potatoes are the ticket. sweet potatoes are good too. both of these 'feed the bugs'

if you want maximum health benefit for gut -- cook them, refrigerate them, then eat them as cold as you can tolerate. i nuke mine for a short time, just to knock some of the cold off

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Finally got around to making the first batch tonight. I'll post the results in the morning
Nice tangy yogurt. Now you can add blueberries or whatever you want. Well worth the 30 bucks.
So I ran this for 8 1/2 hrs. Maybe try 9 hrs next time to get it a litle thicker but it's pretty good the way it is. Be perfect with some granola and flax seed and maybe a little maple syrup or blueberry/blackberries

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Nice tangy yogurt. Now you can add blueberries or whatever you want. Well worth the 30 bucks.
So I ran this for 8 1/2 hrs. Maybe try 9 hrs next time to get it a litle thicker but it's pretty good the way it is. Be perfect with some granola and flax seed and maybe a little maple syrup or blueberry/blackberries

you the man! that's awesome

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
they know what drugs go with what. they know ZERO about supplements/natural cures -- unless they seek out that info on their own time

looking back, i gave my doc my symptoms -- and it should have been an easy diagnosis and cure with bug game. instead, it pushed drugs on me....and still does.

i dont tell it that i'm curing myself with bugs - i let it think that the drugs are doing it. i'm stockpiling the drugs --- hydroxychloroquine and prednisone. my family will be ready for the next ukraine bioweapon

i'm about 80-90 percent of the way toward curing the incurable. expect to be completely cured within next 6 months
I didn't know that about Glutamine. I thought it was only beneficial for muscle recovery.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
for bug game -- the small red potatoes are the ticket. sweet potatoes are good too. both of these 'feed the bugs'

if you want maximum health benefit for gut -- cook them, refrigerate them, then eat them as cold as you can tolerate. i nuke mine for a short time, just to knock some of the cold off
Good to know. I boil a large batch of yellow, red and purple potatoes on Sunday and then I eat them throughout the week with my eggs and onions in the morning.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Why is it important to eat them cold?

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Why is it important to eat them cold?

the cook/cool/eat routine is to maximize resistant starch content

i dont know how much you lose by reheating. i go with lukewarm reheat

High in Resistant Starch​

One of the major benefits of red potatoes and white potatoes is that they're one of a handful of foods that contain resistant starch, which, similar to fiber, is a carbohydrate that your body can't digest. Resistant starch passes through your stomach and small intestine, finally reaching your large intestine where it starts to ferment.

As the resistant starch ferments, it feeds the good bacteria in your gut, which classifies potatoes as a prebiotic food. This process helps the good bacteria multiply so they outnumber the bad bacteria and keep your gut healthy.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I didn't know that about Glutamine. I thought it was only beneficial for muscle recovery.

it's important. i didnt play it up enough in my earlier posts. in all of my research it is easily the most (only?) mentioned supplement/substance that helps the bugs build the gut liner. i look at as an accelerator. bugs and bug food would probably get it done over time, using the glutamine in the foods we eat. adding the extra glut speeds up the gut liner healing process - making sure the liner builders have the material to do their thing

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Excellent information EO. Thank you!

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score