• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

the most important medical information ever revealed

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I don't know if you want to talk shit but what is the optimal final product supposed to be?

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I don't know if you want to talk shit but what is the optimal final product supposed to be?

absolutely this should be a topic. final product and associated is one of the earliest/easiest symptoms that warn you that you are pre-something-really-bad

frequency should be 1 to 3 per day. ideal consistency is soft log or mud like that doesnt float. consistent thin is bad. undigested food is mostly bad. yellow is bad. oily, foamy are bad.

would also add that common heartburn/indegestion is from a shortage of stomach acids. taking things that neutralize your acid is bad - tums, etc. instead, take digestive enzymes supplement - more digestive firepower. also read that lecithin helps. i take sunflower lecithin. as we age we are more likely to need the enzyme supplement and the bugs/bug food. we lose our processing ability over time - which is imo one of the primary reasons that older people are sicker people

Last edited:

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
heard from one of my patients tonight. 30 years old, he's had psoriasis, an autoimmune disease, steadily for 15-20 years - scaly scabby cracked stuff all over his ankles, wrists, other random areas. a month ago i talked him into trying my program

psoriasis gone in a month

reaffirms my assertion that this emerging science is the greatest medical breakthrough since......ever. and second place isn't even close

just for fun i googled psoriasis and cure. every major medical outfit says no cure (mayo, cleveland clinic, harvard, hopkins, etc) - they recommend creams, diet changes, other useless crap. all stuff he's tried and got little/no results from

recently began courting two new patients -- one with crohns disease, the other with polymyositis. both are terrible autoimmune diseases. the polymyositis guy is going to give it a go, i think. not sure about the crohns woman. i hope they try it.

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
heard from one of my patients tonight. 30 years old, he's had psoriasis, an autoimmune disease, steadily for 15-20 years - scaly scabby cracked stuff all over his ankles, wrists, other random areas. a month ago i talked him into trying my program

reaffirms my assertion that this emerging science is the greatest medical breakthrough since......ever. and second place isn't even close

just for fun i googled psoriasis and cure. every major medical outfit says no cure (mayo, cleveland clinic, harvard, hopkins, etc) - they recommend creams, diet changes, other useless crap. all stuff he's tried and got little/no results from

recently began courting two new patients -- one with crohns disease, the other with polymyositis. both are terrible autoimmune diseases. the polymyositis guy is going to give it a go, i think. not sure about the crohns woman. i hope they try it.
I have had psoriasis for 25 years. I notice that it clears up when I fast, so I know it must be gut related. What is the protocol you recommend?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

i hope they try it.

I have had psoriasis for 25 years. I notice that it clears up when I fast, so I know it must be gut related. What is the protocol you recommend?
I had it all through my adult life, on my elbows. It went away, sometime in the last 10/15 years & I don't know why.
I, too, would like to hear your protocol.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
would also add that common heartburn/indegestion is from a shortage of stomach acids. taking things that neutralize your acid is bad - tums, etc. instead, take digestive enzymes supplement - more digestive firepower. also read that lecithin helps. i take sunflower lecithin. as we age we are more likely to need the enzyme supplement and the bugs/bug food. we lose our processing ability over time - which is imo one of the primary reasons that older people are sicker people
Older people? Hell I'm coming up to 80 in a few months & I seldom get sick.
My issues are arthritic joints from a very old & severe break of my tibia & fibula and muscle tears from too much over working them.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
there are more receptors in our gut than our brain
I have a gut feeling about this thread
It is a brain!

Head, Heart, and Gut: How to Use the 3 Brains
Listen to your gut. Follow your heart. Use your head. The combined wisdom will help guide you.

Aug 20, 2020Today, the head, heart, and gut are all classified as functional brains, and science now shows that there are complex neural networks in all three, according to a study published in SAGE Journals.

You probably have a sense of this already. Think about a time when you had to speak in front of a large group, and you felt butterflies in your stomach or knots in your belly. Or when you fell in love for the first time, and you felt it in your heart.

Listening to all three is critical in decision making. These three brains help to make smart decisions, to avoid dangerous situations, to navigate important choices, and to spend time with people who you love.

It’s known in neuroscience as multiple brain integration or mBIT, according to research from the Unitec Institute of Technology. When faced with a decision, using the combined wisdom of your head, heart, and gut provides a new level of self-awareness that will guide you to make better decisions.

Anil K Rajvanshi told Times of India, “To produce deep thought which helps in improving the wellbeing of a person, the gut and heart brains must work together with the main brain. When all work harmoniously, it creates a healthy body and a powerful mind.”

So what are your three brains telling you? You can learn to listen to the messages your body sends you all the time in your head, your heart, and your gut.

Follow Your Heart
When you feel torn between two decisions, has anyone ever told you to “listen to your heart”?

According to a 2019 study, your heart is constantly sending emotional signals to guide you, to notice fears, and communicate what you truly want.

Scientists call this little brain the intrinsic cardiac nervous system, or the heart brain. And it’s not so little. A study reveals that humans have around 40,000 cardiac neurons, working together to communicate across the heart’s nervous system, from the heart up along the vagus nerve to the head brain.

You might expect that the brain does most of the talking. Actually, it’s the other way around, and the heart sends more messages up to the brain. The head brain understands these messages and often obeys.

A silent, subconscious conversation is happening inside you between your head and your heart. In order to listen, you want to get out of your mind and get into your body a little bit.

For example, when trying to decide who to date, how does your heart react? Does your heart begin to beat faster out of fear or panic? Fear often arises when addressing vulnerabilities. When faced with a choice, even a small day-to-day decision, notice how your heart reacts.

Trust Your Gut
If you’ve ever gone with your gut feeling or butterflies in your belly, you already noticed your second brain. The gut brain is hidden in the walls of your digestive system. Scientists from Johns Hopkins Medicine call this second brain the enteric nervous system (ENS). It consists of two thin layers of more than 100 million nerve cells lining your gastrointestinal tract from the esophagus to the rectum.

Doctors once believed that the brain talked down to the stomach, and people with emotional struggles, like anxiety and depression, developed stomach problems. But communication goes both ways. In fact, according to a study in The Journal of Medicinal Food, 400 times more messages go up from the gut microbiomes to the brain, than from the brain to the gut.

“For decades, researchers and doctors thought that anxiety and depression contributed to these problems. But our studies and others show that it may also be the other way around,” said Jay Pasricha, M.D., director of the Johns Hopkins Center for Neurogastroenterology in Johns Hopkins Medicine.

When you listen to the messages your gut sends you, you will know more about what is happening in your body. Irritation in the gastrointestinal system may send signals to the brain that trigger mood changes, which can be treated by eating gut healthy foods.

The gut brain can also help you better understand your intuition—your gut instinct. Responses in the stomach or intestines may be sending you information about a situation to better understand your surroundings, or to sense a subtle feeling of danger.

[Size=5[b]Use Your Head[/b]
That’s not to say that the brains in the heart and the gut are as sophisticated as the head brain. The brain is one of the most complex organs in the body, composed of over 100 billion neurons that communicate along trillions of connections called synapses, according to WebMD.

Specialized areas of the brain work together to store and access memories and process your surroundings. The brain can help in making really good decisions in really difficult situations. You can come up with solutions to complex problems.

So of course, it’s good to use your head when it comes to decision-making, but be willing to pull up a chair for your other brains.

Notice what you feel in your body. Access the combined wisdom of your head brain, the feelings of your heart brain, and the instincts of your gut brain. When you take the three messages from your head, your heart, and your gut, you’ll have a fuller perspective on how to take action.

Last edited:

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

his routine -- a cup of kefir in the morning, a cup in the afternoon

glutamine -- half teaspoon in the morning, half teaspoon in the afternoon. mix powder in a little bit of water, drink it

one pill of bacillus coagulans per day

no fake sugar, no alcohol, no advil/aleve nsaid stuff

no fake food - chips, mcdonalds, etc

the first page on this thread has more/deeper info

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It is a brain!

Head, Heart, and Gut: How to Use the 3 Brains
Listen to your gut. Follow your heart. Use your head. The combined wisdom will help guide you.

Aug 20, 2020Today, the head, heart, and gut are all classified as functional brains, and science now shows that there are complex neural networks in all three, according to a study published in SAGE Journals.

You probably have a sense of this already. Think about a time when you had to speak in front of a large group, and you felt butterflies in your stomach or knots in your belly. Or when you fell in love for the first time, and you felt it in your heart.

Listening to all three is critical in decision making. These three brains help to make smart decisions, to avoid dangerous situations, to navigate important choices, and to spend time with people who you love.

It’s known in neuroscience as multiple brain integration or mBIT, according to research from the Unitec Institute of Technology. When faced with a decision, using the combined wisdom of your head, heart, and gut provides a new level of self-awareness that will guide you to make better decisions.

Anil K Rajvanshi told Times of India, “To produce deep thought which helps in improving the wellbeing of a person, the gut and heart brains must work together with the main brain. When all work harmoniously, it creates a healthy body and a powerful mind.”

So what are your three brains telling you? You can learn to listen to the messages your body sends you all the time in your head, your heart, and your gut.

Follow Your Heart
When you feel torn between two decisions, has anyone ever told you to “listen to your heart”?

According to a 2019 study, your heart is constantly sending emotional signals to guide you, to notice fears, and communicate what you truly want.

Scientists call this little brain the intrinsic cardiac nervous system, or the heart brain. And it’s not so little. A study reveals that humans have around 40,000 cardiac neurons, working together to communicate across the heart’s nervous system, from the heart up along the vagus nerve to the head brain.

You might expect that the brain does most of the talking. Actually, it’s the other way around, and the heart sends more messages up to the brain. The head brain understands these messages and often obeys.

A silent, subconscious conversation is happening inside you between your head and your heart. In order to listen, you want to get out of your mind and get into your body a little bit.

For example, when trying to decide who to date, how does your heart react? Does your heart begin to beat faster out of fear or panic? Fear often arises when addressing vulnerabilities. When faced with a choice, even a small day-to-day decision, notice how your heart reacts.

Trust Your Gut
If you’ve ever gone with your gut feeling or butterflies in your belly, you already noticed your second brain. The gut brain is hidden in the walls of your digestive system. Scientists from Johns Hopkins Medicine call this second brain the enteric nervous system (ENS). It consists of two thin layers of more than 100 million nerve cells lining your gastrointestinal tract from the esophagus to the rectum.

Doctors once believed that the brain talked down to the stomach, and people with emotional struggles, like anxiety and depression, developed stomach problems. But communication goes both ways. In fact, according to a study in The Journal of Medicinal Food, 400 times more messages go up from the gut microbiomes to the brain, than from the brain to the gut.

“For decades, researchers and doctors thought that anxiety and depression contributed to these problems. But our studies and others show that it may also be the other way around,” said Jay Pasricha, M.D., director of the Johns Hopkins Center for Neurogastroenterology in Johns Hopkins Medicine.

When you listen to the messages your gut sends you, you will know more about what is happening in your body. Irritation in the gastrointestinal system may send signals to the brain that trigger mood changes, which can be treated by eating gut healthy foods.

The gut brain can also help you better understand your intuition—your gut instinct. Responses in the stomach or intestines may be sending you information about a situation to better understand your surroundings, or to sense a subtle feeling of danger.

[Size=5[b]Use Your Head[/b]
That’s not to say that the brains in the heart and the gut are as sophisticated as the head brain. The brain is one of the most complex organs in the body, composed of over 100 billion neurons that communicate along trillions of connections called synapses, according to WebMD.

Specialized areas of the brain work together to store and access memories and process your surroundings. The brain can help in making really good decisions in really difficult situations. You can come up with solutions to complex problems.

So of course, it’s good to use your head when it comes to decision-making, but be willing to pull up a chair for your other brains.

Notice what you feel in your body. Access the combined wisdom of your head brain, the feelings of your heart brain, and the instincts of your gut brain. When you take the three messages from your head, your heart, and your gut, you’ll have a fuller perspective on how to take action.

yes! one of my cures was a woman in her twenties -- anxiety/panic attacks -- gone

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
dont sleep on the bacillus coagulans. it's a super bug. ran across this one tonight -- worked on depression and irritable bowel syndrome

one capsule/day. widely available and a farking miracle

Conclusion: B. coagulans MTCC 5856 showed robust efficacy for the treatment of patients experiencing IBS symptoms with major depressive disorder. The improvement in depression and IBS symptoms was statistically significant and clinically meaningful. These findings support B. coagulans MTCC 5856 as an important new treatment option for major depressive disorder in IBS patients.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
got another case report -- woman, late 70's, suffering from daily bouts of vertigo for several months. every day she would have to lay in bed for periods of time.

put her on daily kefir, yogurt, bacillus coagulans, glutamine about 4 or 5 weeks ago.

just checked in on her and she reports a current streak of 6 days in a row with no vertigo episodes. will update if she goes back into vert.

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm going to have to read this whole thread.

I recently stopped taking Omeprazole because I was having problems with GERD. Had an endoscopy and everything. Somehow the doc decided I needed a PPI and I took one a day for about a year. Needless to say I continued to have problems.

A week ago I stopped taking it after doing an acid test with baking soda over a few mornings. My problem was low acid. So the PPI is just making that worse.

How the fuck these doctors tell you shit without even conducting acid test is beyond me. Especially when you're still telling them the shit isn't working.

Anyhow I kicked that pill to the curb and started eating sauerkraut twice a day while taking b12 and zinc supplements. I am multiple times better already,

This is the first time I ever really had a medical problem. Needless to say, I am going to be leery of listening to any doctor in the future. This mofo had me convinced this was something that was incurable and I was going to have to learn to live with it forever.

I am researching a way to completely reset my gut. Any links or whatever are much appreciated and I will study this thread.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

I recently stopped taking Omeprazole because I was having problems with GERD. Had an endoscopy and everything. Somehow the doc decided I needed a PPI and I took one a day for about a year. Needless to say I continued to have problems.

A week ago I stopped taking it after doing an acid test with baking soda over a few mornings. My problem was low acid. So the PPI is just making that worse.

How the fuck these doctors tell you shit without even conducting acid test is beyond me. Especially when you're still telling them the shit isn't working.

Anyhow I kicked that pill to the curb and started eating sauerkraut twice a day while taking b12 and zinc supplements. I am multiple times better already,

This is the first time I ever really had a medical problem. Needless to say, I am going to be leery of listening to any doctor in the future. This mofo had me convinced this was something that was incurable and I was going to have to learn to live with it forever.

I am researching a way to completely reset my gut. Any links or whatever are much appreciated and I will study this thread.

if low on stomach acid take digestive enzyme supplement. glad you got off of the ppi. you are on your way now

do read this thread. it's possible that adding the things recommended here could help/cure it

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
L-Glutamine is really hard on the liver. I tried it for a couple weeks and my liver ached, so I quit.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
L-Glutamine is really hard on the liver. I tried it for a couple weeks and my liver ached, so I quit.

that's the first i've heard of that. thanks for the info. i'll see what i can find

edit - i did find one case of a woman having side effects in stomach and liver

also found several articles citing the ways that glutamine helps the liver

readers of this thread -- monitor your liver stuff if you are concerned about taking glutamine

thanks hoard!

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
glutamine

this is another one that i take, but havent pushed it on the first batch of people that i've helped. it will be included in future regimens for people that i advise

the researchers agree that this common supplement helps to strengthen the liner of the intestines. it's food for the cells that do that. i take a third of a teaspoon of powder twice/day. it's tasteless and i mix it in a couple of ounces of water.

leaky gut -- that's the liner being weak, letting stuff out of the digestive system and into the bloodstream/etc. glutamine reverses that. leaky gut is implicated in numerous health problems in the list in the op
this is what helped me along with the soil probiotic and a month of berberine, neem and garlic.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
some gentle things that help the mucus membrane are slippery elm and marshmallow root. They don't work as fast as L glutamine but they do work. At least 6 months is required.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

BF, this looks complex but it really isn't. This is the program that reset my gut after 12 years of hell. Its been miraculous for me. I was lucky and didn't have to do the dietary changes as no food group was really the issue for me.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Guess that I'm screwed... ;)

lol -- cut back for a month or two - to build up your bugs and your liners

after that, you are ready to go. also, if must eat alcohol and/or fake sugar - increase bug consumption to offset the bug killing

i'm real REAL close to curing the incurable in myself. i'm looking foward to making that announcement on this thread. i've been able to reduce my med by 85 percent. anticipate being completely off of it, and symptom free, in a month or two. the quest for the cure is what spurred me to do the thousands of hours of research.

my doctor thinks she's doing it. i let her think that - so she'll continue to do things that i want her to do.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
trial shows that eating bugs improves immune system. in this one they measured the strength of the immune response in elderly after being given vaxxes

------------------------------------------

another one

We searched on PubMed, EMBASE, Google Scholar, Science Direct, Scopus and Web of Science up to February 2021 to identify interventional and observational studies documenting the effects of probiotics strains on interleukins, virus titers, and antibody production with a focus on probiotic-containing foods (PROSPERO Registration ID. CRD42020181453) RESULTS: From a total of 163 records, 21 studies were classified into three domains based on the efficacy of probiotics on 1) the level of interleukins (n = 7), 2) virus titers (n = 2), and 3) interferon (IFN) and antibody production (n = 12).

The suppuration of pro-inflammatory interleukins and type I INF production seemed to be the main anti-viral effect of probiotics. Nine studies also indicated the beneficial effects of probiotics and fermented foods on viral diseases.

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I signed on with them yesterday. Waiting for my test kits to come in the mail.

Are you still doing their subscription plan for probiotics/prebiotic?
No. The supplements gave me significant stomach pain, so I quit them right away. I would only use their diet recommendations. Also Iberogast. They recommended this liquid supplement, and it really worked. But I have to order it on ebay or Amazon from Poland.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
local radio host in houston was whining about his allergies. so i called in and got my whole schtick on the radio during peak traffic in houston yesterday :)

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
if one wants to get in the weeds on this stuff, this is a good resource. it discusses various strains, studies, trials, future techniques for using the bugs, etc

1651097221088.png

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I stopped taking Omeprazole at the first of this month. I am now transitioning into a whole food plant based diet. Still waiting for the Viome results and what not. The last 3 days I have had pretty much zero acid reflux problems. This is huge for me as I have been suffering for about 18 months.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I stopped taking Omeprazole at the first of this month. I am now transitioning into a whole food plant based diet. Still waiting for the Viome results and what not. The last 3 days I have had pretty much zero acid reflux problems. This is huge for me as I have been suffering for about 18 months.

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please share how you did it. acid reflux sucks

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please share how you did it. acid reflux sucks

I was given 'acid reflux medication' for 10 years... Saw SEVERAL physicians...

Turned out that it wasn't 'acid reflux' AT ALL

But a completely blocked GALL BLADDER.

I almost died, but came to the REAL CAUSE by a 'fluke'.

I was getting a prescribed scan of my inners, and I asked the technician what he saw on the screen. He answered that he was not allowed to make any diagnosis, that would be "practicing medicine without a license". So I told him... "Let's imagine that you are all by yourself looking at that screen, what would be your opinion of what you see?"

He went along and said, "Oh, I see a completely plugged gall bladder". I replied "Thank you very much, I didn't hear that."

Went to the doc who prescribed the test - he gave me more 'acid reflux medicine'...

This was followed by several huge painful crises. I could hardly eat anything (that had been going on for years), and would get really cold and have to get into a hot bath - or else really hot and have to lie down naked on the tile floor... And I was "green/grey"... my complexion.

When it was too much, I went to the Emergency Room at Coral Springs and told them "Don't look anywhere else than my gall bladder". They do NOT like being told what to do, but I made a stink. They had me eat a radioactive grilled cheese, and laid me on a table for an hour, taking regular scans - and after that hour concluded that ZERO bile was reaching my stomach.

They did exams, and concluded that I needed surgery to have it removed, and scheduled for a week later.

Two evenings later, I thought I was going to die imminently, and drove to the same hospital and told them so. They examined me and agreed, so they kept me overnight and re-scheduled another patient so that I could get surgery first thing next morning.

The surgery took twice as long as usual, since they couldn't use the "2 spoons" but instead the "2 forks" to remove my clogged gall bladder covered with scar tissue. They reconnected the tubes from the liver directly to the stomach... and bile started to flow. I spent one more night and signed a release form to limit costs of hospitalization... I was on Cobra, so the $19k bill was reduced by the insurance to $12k, of which I had to fork out $3.5k... (Imagine not being able to afford insurance, and being saddled with the full $19k bill on top!) For 2 nights & 1 surgery.

Kept a jar with the marble-sized stones & pile of gravel for a few years, then tossed it in the trash...

Moral? - GET SEVERAL OPINIONS... even if all the 1st ones agree with each other...

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
got another great report yesterday -- woman, 50, reported that she no longer has any symptoms of fibromyalgia. fibro is a debilitating autoimmune disease that causes pain all over the body (and other nastiness). gone!

i'm running out of patients

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
got another great report yesterday -- woman, 50, reported that she no longer has any symptoms of fibromyalgia. fibro is a debilitating autoimmune disease that causes pain all over the body (and other nastiness). gone!

i'm running out of patients
I'm very interested in what she did.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm very interested in what she did.

daily cup of lifeway kefir. sometimes two cups

daily culturelle pill (the one with inulin)

daily bacillus coagulans pill - swanson brand

almost, but not quite, eliminated all fake sugar. cant get her to stop putting one packet in her morning coffee.

no alcohol

no advil/aleve/similar

eating cleanish - less crap food, more real food. also started intentionally eating butter with her meals (butter has butyrate in it.....and is named after it)

she started about 5 months ago. but didnt have the whole above program in place until about 6 or 8 weeks ago. that's when she added the bacillus coagulans pill and the butter. after a few months she started getting slow but steady improvement - then later added the bacillus coagulans and butter - i think the bacillus coagulans dragged her across the finish line, but i dont know that

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

I was getting a prescribed scan of my inners, and I asked the technician what he saw on the screen. He answered that he was not allowed to make any diagnosis, that would be "practicing medicine without a license". So I told him... "Let's imagine that you are all by yourself looking at that screen, what would be your opinion of what you see?"

He went along and said, "Oh, I see a completely plugged gall bladder". I replied "Thank you very much, I didn't hear that."

Went to the doc who prescribed the test - he gave me more 'acid reflux medicine'...

This was followed by several huge painful crises. I could hardly eat anything (that had been going on for years), and would get really cold and have to get into a hot bath - or else really hot and have to lie down naked on the tile floor... And I was "green/grey"... my complexion.

When it was too much, I went to the Emergency Room at Coral Springs and told them "Don't look anywhere else than my gall bladder". They do NOT like being told what to do, but I made a stink. They had me eat a radioactive grilled cheese, and laid me on a table for an hour, taking regular scans - and after that hour concluded that ZERO bile was reaching my stomach.

They did exams, and concluded that I needed surgery to have it removed, and scheduled for a week later.

Two evenings later, I thought I was going to die imminently, and drove to the same hospital and told them so. They examined me and agreed, so they kept me overnight and re-scheduled another patient so that I could get surgery first thing next morning.

The surgery took twice as long as usual, since they couldn't use the "2 spoons" but instead the "2 forks" to remove my clogged gall bladder covered with scar tissue. They reconnected the tubes from the liver directly to the stomach... and bile started to flow. I spent one more night and signed a release form to limit costs of hospitalization... I was on Cobra, so the $19k bill was reduced by the insurance to $12k, of which I had to fork out $3.5k... (Imagine not being able to afford insurance, and being saddled with the full $19k bill on top!) For 2 nights & 1 surgery.

Kept a jar with the marble-sized stones & pile of gravel for a few years, then tossed it in the trash...

Moral? - GET SEVERAL OPINIONS... even if all the 1st ones agree with each other...
That could have been entirely avoided had you done regular liver flushes. Here s how you pass gallstones on demand:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I had mine taken out in Feb...no workup...just Friday night intense pain to the point of vomiting...finally went to ER. Block gall duct. Removed and back home by 3pm Sat. Felt much better....some "issues" to this day, but nothing terrible at all.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
last night i went to amazon to check out reviews on bacillus coagulans - the most researched/proven soil based probiotic. the reviews confirm our experiences with it. check out all of the maladies it has helped. we use swanson brand. the link below is to another reputable brand

we have gotten great results with one small capsule/day of the swanson product

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
got another report -- food with bacillus coagulans has healed the family cat. dude was suffering with extreme inflammation and diarrhea for months. started mixing a little bit of this food in with his dry nine lives. symptoms GONE in about a month. while researching, also saw that same bug has helped many dogs.

note that two visits to the vet did no good. even asked him about probiotics - he poo pooed that.

here is the food. i put about 10 percent of this, mixed in with his dry food. he didnt like it at first, but i wouldnt feed him anything else. now he eats it like normal

1652107225125.png

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
last night i went to amazon to check out reviews on bacillus coagulans - the most researched/proven soil based probiotic. the reviews confirm our experiences with it. check out all of the maladies it has helped. we use swanson brand. the link below is to another reputable brand

we have gotten great results with one small capsule/day of the swanson product

My grandmother always said you've got to eat a peck of dirt before you die. What did she know that we're just figuring out? :D

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My grandmother always said you've got to eat a peck of dirt before you die. What did she know that we're just figuring out? :D

indeed. that generation would also drink buttermilk. it has bifid bugs in it - which are super

they would also take apple cider vinegar - which helps with indigestion, which is caused by low stomach acid. adding the acv acid helps

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
indeed. that generation would also drink buttermilk. it has bifid bugs in it - which are super

they would also take apple cider vinegar - which helps with indigestion, which is caused by low stomach acid. adding the acv acid helps
Simply put, big pharma poorly plagiarizes Mother Earth.