• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

the most important medical information ever revealed

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Love this thread. thanks to everyone who has been sharing Dr's experiences as well. Confirms my belief that I don't need a Dr unless in serious pain.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
One ounce in water every day before bed. Use a straw to keep it off your teeth then rinse out your mouth.
Took a few months to see positive effects but now I swear by it.

O4KHU.png
Looks like a different bottle but Vitamin Shoppe has it on clearance and in stock to ship. Not sure what a good price on it is but there are coupons available if you need more stuff as well.

https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/apple-cider-vinegar-honey-blend-32-oz/gg-1013

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
it's time for the report that started it all

last year in april several of my joints blew up like soccer balls. i was bed ridden on/off for months - no doctor, just advil.

it got so bad that i went to an ER clinic. doc shot me up with prednisone steroid that knocked it out. it came right back a week later. waited more months to get an apptmt with a rheumy.....any rheumy within 50 miles.

rheumy put me on prednisone and tried to get me to take nasty prescription drugs. i refused everything except the steroid for a few months. doc was started pushing harder for the other crap. i did some homework and asked for hydroxychoroquin (sp?). that made doc happy - thinking i was taking that with the prednisone. i've been stockpiling HQ ever since, never took a pill - just the prednisone.

after the ER visit i went crazy on the research. my goal was the impossible -- curing severe rheumatoid arthritis. i proclaimed to anybody that would listen -- i'm going for the cure, i'm not treating symptoms, and i'm never taking those nasty drugs.

i did a ton of trial and error. my kitchen is full of the craziest crap you can think of that are supplements. i know way too much about that crap. but as i kept going on multiple directions, the gut bugs emerged as the possible cure. everything else was just minimizing symptoms.

once the bugs were in there for a few months i started cutting the prednisone dose. this takes time -- as it fcks up your adrenal system. so i spent about 4 months easing off of that. last dose was apr 18.. i'm now a month of drug free and symptom free. i slayed the beast.

when my success became apparent, i started healing those around me of their issues. the results have been astounding.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the wife unit cured a middle aged black woman at work. she was living with irritable bowel for years. she refuses to take the kefir because she is afraid of what dairy does to her, but did agree to take the bacillus coagulans pills. 4 to 6 week on the BC, IBS gone.

she's still afraid of dairy, but this problem is most likely gone. lactose intolerance is one of the things the bugs cure

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
the wife unit cured a middle aged black woman at work. she was living with irritable bowel for years. she refuses to take the kefir because she is afraid of what dairy does to her, but did agree to take the bacillus coagulans pills. 4 to 6 week on the BC, IBS gone.

she's still afraid of dairy, but this problem is most likely gone. lactose intolerance is one of the things the bugs cure
Where does one get said bugs...?

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Viome.com. $100 "gut intelligence" test. Results are amazing.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Where does one get said bugs...?
we've had our successes using swanson brand, bacillus coagulans. they sell it on their website and on amazon

a lady doctor claims that she has helped autistic children with her program, which includes the bugs, and avoiding certain foods

her and i part ways on several items, but it's a good cheap book for somebody looking for answers

1653492916176.png

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
ADM's predictions on the bugs. note the term microbiome. use that term in your research

Global nutrition leader outlines the emerging trends shaping the fast-growing microbiome segment in the year ahead

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
it's time for the report that started it all

last year in april several of my joints blew up like soccer balls. i was bed ridden on/off for months - no doctor, just advil.

it got so bad that i went to an ER clinic. doc shot me up with prednisone steroid that knocked it out. it came right back a week later. waited more months to get an apptmt with a rheumy.....any rheumy within 50 miles.

rheumy put me on prednisone and tried to get me to take nasty prescription drugs. i refused everything except the steroid for a few months. doc was started pushing harder for the other crap. i did some homework and asked for hydroxychoroquin (sp?). that made doc happy - thinking i was taking that with the prednisone. i've been stockpiling HQ ever since, never took a pill - just the prednisone.

after the ER visit i went crazy on the research. my goal was the impossible -- curing severe rheumatoid arthritis. i proclaimed to anybody that would listen -- i'm going for the cure, i'm not treating symptoms, and i'm never taking those nasty drugs.

i did a ton of trial and error. my kitchen is full of the craziest crap you can think of that are supplements. i know way too much about that crap. but as i kept going on multiple directions, the gut bugs emerged as the possible cure. everything else was just minimizing symptoms.

once the bugs were in there for a few months i started cutting the prednisone dose. this takes time -- as it fcks up your adrenal system. so i spent about 4 months easing off of that. last dose was apr 18.. i'm now a month of drug free and symptom free. i slayed the beast.

when my success became apparent, i started healing those around me of their issues. the results have been astounding.
I love this story!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I just stumbled onto this thread.

"Interesting" to say the least!

Going to investigate some of the bugs...

so does
Magnesium Citrate
i boiled it down to this for my bug ministry

1. eat the bugs ----- make them part of diet
2. feed the bugs ---- make so-called prebiotic foodstuffs as part of diet (bug food)
3. protect the bugs ---- avoid stuff that genocides the bugs. examples - antibiotics, fake sugar, advil/aleve/similar, limit prescriptions, alcohol

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
i boiled it down to this for my bug ministry

1. eat the bugs ----- make them part of diet
2. feed the bugs ---- make so-called prebiotic foodstuffs as part of diet (bug food)
3. protect the bugs ---- avoid stuff that genocides the bugs. examples - antibiotics, fake sugar, advil/aleve/similar, limit prescriptions, alcohol
Eat the bugs - probiotics?
Feed the bugs - prebiotics?

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Eat the bugs - probiotics?
Feed the bugs - prebiotics?
Don't change the order, read #3 first. Bugs in the gut. Microbes.

Go back to start of 6/29/22 series.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
made a special trip to walmart today to get this peach flavor kefir. my usual stores dont carry it.....despite me pestering them to stock it. peach is easily the family fave

1656629031511.png

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yeah the Peach flavor is whole milk too. I went to the farm store and bought local Kefir. $5 as opposed to $3.50 for Lifeway at Wally World. Newmisty might be interested to know the place was crawling with Falun Gong people. Local Kefir has a shorter shelf life, probably has more live cultures.

Screenshot 2022-06-30 173744.jpg

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I dont know how I missed this thread on GIM2. Great information EO!!!!

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
got another animal report to add to the previous one. background - we had sick cat, vet failed. so i bought some cat food that has my favorite bug in it (bacillus coagulans). i started mixing some nuggets of that into his regular dry food. cured him.

family member been caring for a sickly cat for years. i talked her into buying some of the food with bacillus coagulans in it. she started mixing in some of those nuggets into the cat's regular food. less than a month later her long-sick cat has shown great improvement.

i surveyed the market and there are many pet products available that have bugs in them. my preference is the ones with bacillus coagulans in them. that bug is a God-given miracle that comes from the soil. back in the old days i imagine our ancestors would get exposed to the bc through their farming and their diet. that has disappeared with the modern food system. and likely a major cause of sicknesses

i know a lot of reviews on amazon are fake. but a keen eye can tell the difference. by the real comments on amazon, the food/supplements with bugs has helped/healed many dogs and cats across the country. i see the same thing from the comments about the human supplements of bacillus coagulans.

the results of bacillus coagulans have been so impressive that i put them right at the top, alongside kefir. if you are trying to cure someone that wont/cant take the kefir -- have them start taking a daily bacillus coagulans capsule. they also have products out there with several soil bugs in one capsule. our gim2 nurse, Avalon, had great success taking one of those formulations

the pubmed trials/studies say that bacillus coagulans restores the gut bacteria to optimum. it reduces the bad bugs and increases the good bugs.

this is the exact product that we've had great success with. i buy them in bulk and give them out to anybody that is receptive to curing themselves with the bug protocol

1656684162332.png

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hey up EO,
Not sure how I totally missed this thread, guess I've been home watching "As the world turns" and "dark shadows"... So read all four pages and have most of what I think is required in my various carts. Prior to hitting the go button, would you mind boiling it down to the basic protocol and preferred daily dosage?

I'm reading it cut out artificial sugars and booze. minimize antibiotics and advil.

Banana first thing in the am, spoken in my best minion voice..
Lifeway kiefer...
Cane sugar if you need it for coffee

Then it gets a little cloudy

Bacillus Coagulans 1x daily?​

Glutamine, how much?
Soil probiotic?
Butyrate?

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
made a special trip to walmart today to get this peach flavor kefir. my usual stores dont carry it.....despite me pestering them to stock it. peach is easily the family fave

View attachment 266089
The ingredients list "natural flavors" on the label. Watch out for that. Natural flavors are chemical additives that we shouldn't be consuming.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Raw milk is a true superfood

Protein, high quality fats, vitamins and minerals and gut bugs. The bodybuilders, back in the 40’s and 50’s knew this and drank at least a quart a day to get bigger and stronger, before steroids were introduced into the mix. Then, the government got involved and decided that milk should be pasteurized, so they cooked all the good bacteria out of the milk, to kill the bad, because a few people didn’t know how to take care of their food properly. Now, regular milk is not quite worthless, but certainly not a superfood.

Steve Reeves in 1947, the year he won Mr. America. There were no steroids, back then.
7ACF4F46-CFA4-4C21-9D85-EB1F1B602BA8.jpeg

Thought I should add a photo of this guy’s back, which was incredible for that time. Milk, eggs, fish and beef.
A74022B1-FFEA-460C-A660-E82E79A389D4.jpeg

Last edited:

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Protein, high quality fats, vitamins and minerals and gut bugs. The bodybuilders, back in the 40’s and 50’s knew this and drank at least a quart a day to get bigger and stronger, before steroids were introduced into the mix. Then, the government got involved and decided that milk should be pasteurized, so they cooked all the good bacteria out of the milk, to kill the bad, because a few people didn’t know how to take care of their food properly. Now, regular milk is not quite worthless, but certainly not a superfood.

Steve Reeves in 1947, the year he won Mr. America. There were no steroids, back then.
View attachment 266173

Thought I should add a photo of this guy’s back, which was incredible for that time. Milk, eggs, fish and beef.
View attachment 266174
Yessir! That is exactly right. Not only does raw milk have "live culture" and a nearly perfect macronutirent profile that is highly bioavailable, it also has an ideal micronutrient profile that includes strong quantities of Vitamin A, ALL the B vitamins, C, D, K2, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Zinc.

My diet is predominantly these same food items - Raw milk, grass fed beef, wild fish, pasture raised eggs - and some honey, roots and fruits mixed in.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yessir! That is exactly right. Not only does raw milk have "live culture" and a nearly perfect macronutirent profile that is highly bioavailable, it also has an ideal micronutrient profile that includes strong quantities of Vitamin A, ALL the B vitamins, C, D, K2, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Zinc.

My diet is predominantly these same food items - Raw milk, grass fed beef, wild fish, pasture raised eggs - and some honey, roots and fruits mixed in.

That sounds very excellent. I need to start looking for a raw milk producer in my area. It shouldn’t be too hard, living virtually in Amish country. By the way, Reeves was also big on fruit, berries, nuts and honey and ate that kind of stuff, everyday.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That sounds very excellent. I need to start looking for a raw milk producer in my area. It shouldn’t be too hard, living virtually in Amish country. By the way, Reeves was also big on fruit, berries, nuts and honey and ate that kind of stuff, everyday.
I do all of that except the nuts. I cut out MOST nuts due to the antinutrients and PUFA's. I do however eat Macadamia nuts and Brazil nuts. Macadamia nuts are low in PUFA's and Brazil nuts are very high in Selenium.

Fruits/berries and honey are made purely for being consumed and have amazing biochemical benefits.

There has been a lot of demonization on raw milk. Ignore it. I have been drinking raw milk almost DAILY for nearly 10 years and I have NEVER had an issue. When you find a source for it, as them about their practices and how long they have been selling it. I get my raw milk strictly from one single source that is local to where I live and I trust them. Unfortunately, depending on where you live, you either have a supplier locally or you don't. Also, some states make it illegal to sell and that really limits your options as well.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Hey up EO,
Not sure how I totally missed this thread, guess I've been home watching "As the world turns" and "dark shadows"... So read all four pages and have most of what I think is required in my various carts. Prior to hitting the go button, would you mind boiling it down to the basic protocol and preferred daily dosage?

I'm reading it cut out artificial sugars and booze. minimize antibiotics and advil.

Banana first thing in the am, spoken in my best minion voice..
Lifeway kiefer...
Cane sugar if you need it for coffee

Then it gets a little cloudy

Bacillus Coagulans 1x daily?​

Glutamine, how much?
Soil probiotic?
Butyrate?

daily dosage musts

one cup of kefir per day
one capsule bacillus coagulans per day

these two items will do a lot of good over a month or two

optional things that i do

mix a half teaspoon of glutamine in a little bit of water, drink once or twice per day. this is to accelerate the healing of leaky gut. bugs take the glutamine and patch the holes.

half teaspoon of inulin powder mixed into the kefir. inulin and similar are rocket fuel for the bugs

butyrate - shortage of butyrate is a MAJOR factor in many sicknesses and diseases. some of the bugs produce butyrate - so a healthy bug game will keep the butyrate right. if want to add on to that, eat real butter and lay it on thick. the name of butter is a derivative of butyrate. they also sell butyrate supplements (butyric acid), but i read that the stomach acid destroys it before it gets to the bugs downstream of the stomach. to try to get by this, take with some kind of dairy. dairy helps things get past the stomach acid - that's what researchers use. that's why i think butter is the perfect delivery method for it

soil probiotics - bacillus coagulans is the most studied variety of those. there are others. Avalon got great results with a product that combines several of them, including bacillus coagulans. the studies that i found on pubmed were all about bacillus coagulans - so i started with that one and got great results (my patients have too)

hope this helps. will be happy to answer any/all questions

if you have any symptoms/maladies, take note. in a month or two you'll want to look back and see what's gotten better. we stumbled onto several things that just went away quietly that we initially forgot about. this includes mental, digestive, circulatory, etc

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
daily dosage musts

one cup of kefir per day
one capsule bacillus coagulans per day

these two items will do a lot of good over a month or two

optional things that i do

mix a half teaspoon of glutamine in a little bit of water, drink once or twice per day. this is to accelerate the healing of leaky gut. bugs take the glutamine and patch the holes.

half teaspoon of inulin powder mixed into the kefir. inulin and similar are rocket fuel for the bugs

butyrate - shortage of butyrate is a MAJOR factor in many sicknesses and diseases. some of the bugs produce butyrate - so a healthy bug game will keep the butyrate right. if want to add on to that, eat real butter and lay it on thick. the name of butter is a derivative of butyrate. they also sell butyrate supplements (butyric acid), but i read that the stomach acid destroys it before it gets to the bugs downstream of the stomach. to try to get by this, take with some kind of dairy. dairy helps things get past the stomach acid - that's what researchers use. that's why i think butter is the perfect delivery method for it

soil probiotics - bacillus coagulans is the most studied variety of those. there are others. Avalon got great results with a product that combines several of them, including bacillus coagulans. the studies that i found on pubmed were all about bacillus coagulans - so i started with that one and got great results (my patients have too)

hope this helps. will be happy to answer any/all questions

if you have any symptoms/maladies, take note. in a month or two you'll want to look back and see what's gotten better. we stumbled onto several things that just went away quietly that we initially forgot about. this includes mental, digestive, circulatory, etc
This is excellent. Thank you EO

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Thanks EO,
Need to level set expectations with my crew, will we experience mild stomach reaction when starting? if so, do you start slower or just keep at it until .....?

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Thanks EO,
Need to level set expectations with my crew, will we experience mild stomach reaction when starting? if so, do you start slower or just keep at it until .....?
the only reaction that we've seen is with inulin. when you first start it will give you some odorless gas. it's temporary - two to four weeks. might start with a quarter teaspoon instead of a half. i should have included that info. glad you asked

note that kefir wont bother the lactose intolerant -- even better, it cures it

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
In my non-scientific opinion, but based on my "gut" feeling, I recommend sourcing kefir locally if possible. Huge difference.
1656774837317.png

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
In my non-scientific opinion, but based on my "gut" feeling, I recommend sourcing kefir locally if possible. Huge difference.
View attachment 266237
i'm jealous - you are sitting next to a gold mine. cigar man posted on this thread about making his own at home. we need an update on that project

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Swung by the store today and got 4 more quarts. If it's worth doing, it's worth over doing. 5 quarts should hold me over the weekend.

It knocks down my appetite too. Almost like my body is telling me it has what it needs. I emailed them when I got home and asked if they can ship to the lower 48.

The place is always bustling.
20220702_174804.jpg

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Kefir is available at Walmart, Krogers, Aldi's.

Does the same apply to goats milk?

I have a dairy farm up the road. Guess I will be checking with them first.

How long does it last in the frigerator?

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Kefir is available at Walmart, Krogers, Aldi's.

Does the same apply to goats milk?

I have a dairy farm up the road. Guess I will be checking with them first.

How long does it last in the frigerator?
The Kefir from the local dairy farm has the shorter shelf life than the Lifeway. I bought some yesterday (7/2) from the local Dairy, it expires August 26th.

Edit: The local dairy will not ship Kefir.

Last edited: