• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The mRNA Vaccine’s Poisonous Potions: Medical Malpractice or “Slow Motion Genocide”?

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
My guess, it's a long term thing that the Chinese planned out.

They think in centuries, the short term is really inconsequential to them. The vaccines may have accelerated things a bit. Looking at the numbers out of Israel and the UK, the jab is taking the older folks a lot quicker than the under 50 crowd.

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I don't believe the elites or tptb are getting the same vaccine if they're getting anything at all.
Corporations are all colluding together and with governments, local state and fed. So much fuckery going on, I'm suspicious of it all

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I don't believe the elites or tptb are getting the same vaccine if they're getting anything at all.
Corporations are all colluding together and with governments, local state and fed. So much fuckery going on, I'm suspicious of it all
I don't trust anyone in these positions around the country or the world.

If you trust the government of the United States of America when you look back on the history of our country, you should have your head checked.

jimswift

Silver Miner
Reaction score
They think in centuries, the short term is really inconsequential to them.

That's what the international financier/ownership class does as well. The financiers brought the Chinese online in the 60's.

China is the test bed for what they want to do globally.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I don't trust anyone in these positions around the country or the world.

If you trust the government of the United States of America when you look back on the history of our country, you should have your head checked.
Ayuh!

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
What's to gain from world wide genocide? What groups survive and do they have infrastructure and resources available to continue life if a significant portion of the world is obliterated? Lets discuss possible motives.

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What's to gain from world wide genocide? What groups survive and do they have infrastructure and resources available to continue life if a significant portion of the world is obliterated? Lets discuss possible motives.

I don't believe this is a de-population agenda... I think it's all about conditioning people's DNA & immune systems to accept bio,-markers, bio-ID's and possibly some kind of neural implant in the future...

Of course a symptom of it could harm a young woman's placenta & reproduction systems...

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
^^^ I don't believe this is a de-population agenda... I think it's all about conditioning people's DNA & immune systems to accept bio,-markers, bio-ID's and possibly some kind of neural implant in the future...

It's not about killing people. It's all about making people scared as they can possibly be in order to CONTROL them. They could care less that people are dying from this imposition, they want to CONTROL us all so they can make even more money through this control. The vax has to have some type of controlling device in it. The fact that it's quick death to some, again they could care less. The fact that the immune system may go ADE as soon as peoples immune system is depleted secondary to winter short days, mostly covered skin, and lack of essential nutrients because of lack of sun and needed supplimentation, needed secondary to lack of nutrients on our food.

It's so fucked up it's unbelievable to the ordinary mind. Thereby all the confusion, another symptom of commie takeover...

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score