• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The new Random Pictures Thread:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Too close, did you find the pot of gold then?

Fun fact though, rainbows always have the same angle so the closer you get it won't matter it will still have the same amount of arc. You would need a very wide lens to capture the full arc.

Hope I didn't just ruin a joke though. :beer:
Sometimes I see one at a distance but don't have a camera. At those moments, I could capture the whole thing.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Took this shot at the shed yesterday. I must it have been holding a water bottle. Neat effect eh'?
IMG_20201001_115947188.jpg

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Sampson

Digging for nuggets of knowledge
Silver Miner
Took my 4 year old daughter out for a hike yesterday. Found a sweet lake tucked away up a valley and a few good fishing holes on the river along the way. I helped her cut the feather sticks and prep the tinder bundle for the fire and she was finally able to strike a good enough spark to get it burning.

20201005_160604.jpg
20201005_160541.jpg

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Took my 4 year old daughter out for a hike yesterday. Found a sweet lake tucked away up a valley and a few good fishing holes on the river along the way. I helped her cut the feather sticks and prep the tinder bundle for the fire and she was finally able to strike a good enough spark to get it burning.

View attachment 183153 View attachment 183154
Sounds like you found a small piece of Heaven.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Im told its a magnolia. Late bloomer for sure!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
20201006_171442~2.jpg

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Mom took this yesterday from the deck

2187.jpg

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Big coop... how many cheekuns?
coop is 16’ x 19’ and has two rooms
13 hens and three roosters and one of the roos is a killer

we started with 27 birds 7 yrs ago
i did not want that many , but they were on sale , 14 were the same price as 27 so what’s a guy gonna do

7F9EAE38-D149-48D9-AD7B-07A73BAA7BE8.jpeg

my whiskers are longer now eh

7C1269C5-6D1E-4B78-8608-1C9F889188DE.jpeg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Chicken love...

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Thy flags shall not obscure the enivability of what is about to be consumed.

Golden Regards
Uncle

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
hahahahahaha....you are so funny , thanks for asking

1. when visitors or friends come over and they go out in the barnyard and get attacked by one of the roosters it is very interesting to see the different individual reactions
the reactions range from laughter to “I’m going to kill that rooster!“........the humans reactions tell me a little bit about the individuals personality

2. the tenacity , courage , and loyalty of a rooster towards the flock is a beautiful thing to behold

3. chickens will gang up on a weaker sickly bird and peck it to death , the pecking order of chickens is vicious , brutal , and disgusting at times

4. chickens can be trained to be mean or nice

5. chickens react to different humans differently , some humans they trust , some humans they run from

that is a few things off the top of my head , I’m sure I could think of other things but ya all already probably think I am weird and need to back off the psychedelics a tad

but I don’t care to much anymore what people think of me , one of the reasons I live out on the prairies , less humans to deal with

in my kingdom , the lion will lay down with the lambs and eat grass

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

1. when visitors or friends come over and they go out in the barnyard and get attacked by one of the roosters it is very interesting to see the different individual reactions
the reactions range from laughter to “I’m going to kill that rooster!“........the humans reactions tell me a little bit about the individuals personality

2. the tenacity , courage , and loyalty of a rooster towards the flock is a beautiful thing to behold

3. chickens will gang up on a weaker sickly bird and peck it to death , the pecking order of chickens is vicious , brutal , and disgusting at times

5. chickens react to different humans differently , some humans they trust , some humans they run from

that is a few things off the top of my head , I’m sure I could think of other things but ya all already probably think I am weird and need to back off the psychedelics a tad

but I don’t care to much anymore what people think of me , one of the reasons I live out on the prairies , less humans to deal with

Sounds like the House of Reps or the Senate...et tu, ACB?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

So chickens are like dogs but smaller and they poop out stuff you can eat and are exempt from leash laws.

& Yeah, humans suck pretty impressively.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

So chickens are like dogs but smaller and they poop out stuff you can eat and are exempt from leash laws.

& Yeah, humans suck pretty impressively.
oh oh , am I in trouble now?.....

chickens and dogs and most animals in general , pets specifically

its just my personal opinion , I think how humans react or treat animals is a small window into that humans heart

it Is no problem for me to harvest certain animals , deer hunting , I love fishing , stuff like that....

.some people take the animal cruelty thing to extremities , politicize and weaponize it

oh yeah , the chicken poop is waaaaay better for the garden than dog poop....but you knew that

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

My friend's dragon driftwood found at the local lake

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
oh oh , am I in trouble now?.....

chickens and dogs and most animals in general , pets specifically

its just my personal opinion , I think how humans react or treat animals is a small window into that humans heart

it Is no problem for me to harvest certain animals , deer hunting , I love fishing , stuff like that....

.some people take the animal cruelty thing to extremities , politicize and weaponize it

oh yeah , the chicken poop is waaaaay better for the garden than dog poop....but you knew that
Im more inspired by your world than you know.

b35a08a710d9fdcd8e707db02797dc47.jpg