• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The new Random Pictures Thread:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
beautiful scenery there , inspirational for sure

sometimes inspiration , mostly perspiration
...So let's spark another spliff with no hesitation

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It's a beautiful 70 degree day here

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Had this guy visit the other day... not very blue, but definitely a bluejay
IMG_8065 copy.jpg

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
@Sampson. Recognize this?

(Of course he does)

_DSC9959.jpg

Sampson

Digging for nuggets of knowledge
Silver Miner
Yupp, that cat was a beast. He would hike with me for miles and miles, and when he got tired he would climb up and lay down on the top of my pack to rest. I remember one week when it dumped so much snow that the cat was swimming around and digging tunnels in it.

You can actually see where my old house was in that pic, in the top right corner where the creek came out between the cliffs.

My ol' Dane, Marley, is buried under the biggest pine tree in the first draw to the left of the house.

images.jpeg

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yupp, that cat was a beast. He would hike with me for miles and miles, and when he got tired he would climb up and lay down on the top of my pack to rest. I remember one week when it dumped so much snow that the cat was swimming around and digging tunnels in it.

You can actually see where my old house was in that pic, in the top right corner where the creek came out between the cliffs.

My ol' Dane, Marley, is buried under the biggest pine tree in the first draw to the left of the house.

View attachment 185040
Thats so awesome sampson. You're lucky to have such a cool dude to Pal around with like that that's a rarity. He looks like a major badass.

Sampson

Digging for nuggets of knowledge
Silver Miner
Thats so awesome sampson. You're lucky to have such a cool dude to Pal around with like that that's a rarity. He looks like a major badass.
Yea, he was all muscle under that fur. Had a great life until he disappeared one night. Might have been the coyotes or the cougars, or he just kept wandering, but he was a great cat while he was around.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Loving my new phone! Everything I hated about my old one this is improved upon. I just found out how much better the camera is to. I took the same picture with the other camera and it was worlds apart. Just has a little bit of a fisheye or panarama thing built-in at a push of a button.

Anyway, my back 40 through the screen

20201018_170426.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
what phone?

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
So it has a 50 cal and a 30 cal "coax" gun. I guess the one on top is 50. Probably good for hitting light vehicles. 385 gallons of diesel should be considered a fill-up and get the free Roadrunner glass or Noah's Ark figurine. I think it is funny that a battle tank is "protected" by a rope. Why not just let people touch and feel and climb all over it to get an idea of its strength awesomeness?

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
So it has a 50 cal and a 30 cal "coax" gun. I guess the one on top is 50. Probably good for hitting light vehicles. 385 gallons of diesel should be considered a fill-up and get the free Roadrunner glass or Noah's Ark figurine. I think it is funny that a battle tank is "protected" by a rope. Why not just let people touch and feel and climb all over it to get an idea of its strength awesomeness?
Probably because all of the hubcaps have been stolen.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Geeze took me way to long to find out that answer. Its an LG Aristo 5. Paid like $75 with the "upgrade" metro does every so many months