• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Offshore Radio Guide

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Last edited:

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode
search, i'm a big radio guy...and love the old news stuff

always interesting to see the old revisionists' work revised by the new nyc revisers

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
search, i'm a big radio guy...and love the old news stuff

always interesting to see the old revisionists' work revised by the new nyc revisers
Glad you enjoy the old stuff. A lot of times I'll listen to some of the old pirate stations while I'm surfing the net. I have a couple more links I plan on putting up shortly. Most are from Europe and the stations play oldies, old news, etc. But some are regular stations with today's news and a mixture of old and new sounds. I hope you enjoy them.............:beerglass:

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
This one isn't "off shore " but is worth a listen....................

The Liberty Net
http://3950.net/

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
The Offshore Radio Years 1/2
MrVinamp

Published on Aug 22, 2016
European radio was strictly state controlled until a group of Danish businessmen set up Radio Mercur on a ship in international waters, and outside government control.
The station was followed by Radio Syd and Radio Nord, as well as Radio Veronica off the Dutch coast.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
The Offshore Radio Years 2/2
MrVinamp

Published on Aug 22, 2016
When Radio Sutch started, it was seen as something of a publicity stunt, when it opened just a couple of months after Radio Caroline had turned UK radio on it’s head at Easter 1964. Sutch soon sold out to his manager, who bought in new investors and equipment, upped the power and changed the name to Radio City. – The Tower of Power.
Later in the year an even more powerful challenge arrived from the USA – Big L -Radio London. The station took the mould of an American Top 40 radio station, and adapted it for a UK audience. It proved extremely successful and quickly challenged the other offshore stations.
The story of Radio Sutch/City and Radio London