• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The One World Currency Regime

BarnacleBob

Moderator, Equal opportunity annoyer!
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Now there's an oh shi9 situation if I've ever seen one. Those dollars can never be redeemed.
Sure they can... as a legal tender they are redeemable in UST's & notes or to extinguish U.S. tax liabilities & they can be redeemed for US Coins & other currency denominations...

Their redeemable but only to the conditions the law allows... and those conditions apply upon acceptance per the common law of "instant contracts."

I will accept them ;)

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
BB and I were looking for a smooth tie in of gold vs the USD,

Well, we all know that the price of gold in dollars certainly hasn't kept pace with debt creation, so that is a non-starter.

So we wondered if there was a tie to the 3rd USD, or the currency component of the one world currency.

FRED did not have currency component going back to 1971, so I started it at 1975.

In 1975, currency was 67.8 Billion while the gold price was 177.75

In 2016, currency is currently 1353 Billion, while the gold price is 1280.

In percentage terms, the currency in existence has increased by 1896%.

Whereas the gold price has on risen by 620%.

I say only for gold simply because it is a comparison.

From a investment standpoint though, we have 40 years. Take that 620% to a per year basis, and you have a return on physical gold over the period of 16% per year.

Let's look at home prices, 1975 they were 39,200 and in 2016 they are 288,000. That equates to a 635% gain in price over that time.

So the Gold price correlates quite well with home prices over a very long period. Home prices account for land prices, materials, and labor. Interesting how they align.

On another note while we are on it, the SP500 was 92.48 in 1975, while the SP500 now is 2065. Results in a 2133% increase, or about 53% per year. Now this is even greater than the currency expansion. Nor does it include the companies performance as they get tossed out of the index and new performers put in. In other words, the numbers are not accurate for a comparison.

I would have to do more work to find out how much gold was in existence in 1975 vs now to see the comparison from a production standpoint.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hope this is correct....

In 1975, currency was 67.8 Billion while the gold price was 177.75
$177.75 oz ÷ 67.8 bb physical currency = 381,434.599 oz.

381,434.599 oz. ÷ $67.8 bb = .000562 oz per dollar

In 2016, currency is currently1353 Billion, while the gold price is 1280.
$1280 oz ÷ $1.353 tt physical currency = 10.570 bb ozs.

10.570 bb ozs ÷ $1.353 tt = .000781 oz per dollar.

In gold terms on a per dollar basis the 2016 dollar has gained 44% over the 1975 dollar.

If my math is correct...

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Scorpio said:
In percentage terms, the currency in existence has increased by 1896%.

Whereas the gold price has on risen by 620%.

I say only for gold simply because it is a comparison.

From a investment standpoint though, we have 40 years. Take that 620% to a per year basis, and you have a return on physical gold over the period of 16% per year.

Let's look at home prices, 1975 they were 39,200 and in 2016 they are 288,000. That equates to a 635% gain in price over that time.

Note that gold & real estate prices are operating at an equalibrium of 3 fiat dollars created to every one dollar in price increase... There was a time when one fiat dollar created & returned almost $3 in new commerce & production...

Today the tide has turned, requiring $3 in created debt/fiat to create $1 dollar in new commerce & production, a.k.a. GDP..

This phenomena is known as "the diminishing marginal utility of debt." Molock begins to eat its young!

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Note that gold & real estate prices are operating at an equalibrium of 3 fiat dollars created to every one dollar in price increase... There was a time when one fiat dollar created & returned almost $3 in new commerce & production...
that is a very important point IMO,

more and more debt gets less and less real return,

the rest is all financial engineering and has nothing to do with productive enterprises

madhu

Silver Member
Silver Miner
If you can translate between the lines and understand not so hidden speak - there's been many significant POTUS speeches. Even today, when everything is scripted for the POTUS, they will allow select pieces of info out. For to the point truth splattered with sound bite reduction and millions of DYODD links there were the final years of GIM1. Don't waste your time looking for it now.

Of course there's the entire collection of alternative media promotions of themselves, if you can extract the gems of truth from amongst their eternal diatribe. And even the MSM will tell you on occasion, always in a stop just before the main point way or "chalk it up to crazy" atmosphere though.

I've been paying close attention since the death of JFK, as much as I could between jobs, family, travels, school and the list..., figured I'd never need to get an exact list of the "perfect" trail of connected dots because by the time I figured it out, a lot of other people did as well, and you could simply do an "advanced" search routine and exclude any source that didn't come from GIM1. After the crashes, most of the members who were paying attention about the "smart con" then simply dispersed and took your excellent advice or are hiding out in Alaska. Cheers!
You are absolutely correct in that I don't have to get everything right about connecting the dots. Lots of other people do figure out the same thing in different ways and frames of time. If the predicted imagination and reality are close then you're a legend. If they are wide apart you're a paranoid lunatic. The goal for TPTB is to make the sheople compliant. People don't like to be labeled mad, and go to great lengths to parrot what has been indoctrinated in school, media etc. This is where people act and get that indifferent attitude to suffering. There is no arguing with a government gone insane.