• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Overall US Debt is 73 Trillion Dollars

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
http://www.usdebtclock.org

What is a trillion?

A mathematician puts it like this:

“1 million seconds is about 11.5 days,
1 billion seconds is about 32 years
1 trillion seconds is equal to 32,000 years

Q. When will all of that be paid back?
A. Never

Enjoy,

Peace :)
Hey Gruber! You be careful around Christmastime, later this year. I’ve been hearing people saying lately that they don’t feel much like Christmas until they see Hans Gruber hanging by his fingertips from the edge of Nakatomi Tower. If you run into anybody who says to you, “You’ll be getting yours soon, Gruber!” just run.

EO 11110

Posting from Epstein Island
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
and the assets on the dc balance sheet are 100-200 trillion. but they dont ever EVER talk about that. they could sell some of that sh-t and shore up social security/etc for as far as the eye can see. they stole the ss money to buy/build/maintain many of those assets

but shhhhh....ss is going broke. dont look at all the assets dc bought/maintaned with the money

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Good! I'd rather owe the Federal Reserve 73 Trillion dollars than cheat them out of it!
73 trillion is what they owe us

for playing their secured party(s) in commerce...

They borrowed that dough using our hides as collateral, and are now tryin to pin the donkey tail bill back on us...

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Just to give a bit more perspective of the size of the numbers, if the gov paid on that $73trillion at the same rate that it currently spends money, it would be debt free somewhere around the first day of Autumn 2034.

Making minimum payments pushes that date out to first day of Autumn 4034. lol

Hey Gruber! You be careful around Christmastime, later this year. I’ve been hearing people saying lately that they don’t feel much like Christmas until they see Hans Gruber hanging by his fingertips from the edge of Nakatomi Tower. If you run into anybody who says to you, “You’ll be getting yours soon, Gruber!” just run.
Hans Gruber is an Austrian conductor born in Vienna Austria who attended The Royal Conservatory of Music.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Gruber_(conductor)

Enjoy,

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Just to give a bit more perspective of the size of the numbers, if the gov paid on that $73trillion at the same rate that it currently spends money, it would be debt free somewhere around the first day of Autumn 2034.

Making minimum payments pushes that date out to first day of Autumn 4034. lol
The debt (deficit as it is known) rises by about 10 billion every 24 hours. Check the debt clock today at a specific time, then go back tomorrow around that same time and it will be almost 10 billion higher. I think that is an accurate statement. 10 billion per day. That and it grows exponentially.

There is a quote about compound interest being the greatest something or another, but it escapes me at the moment.

http://www.usdebtclock.org

Enjoy,

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The debt cycle can't go on forever. Every great civilization in history has fallen. It is not a matter of if, but when.
Our “great Civilization” isn’t falling, so much as it is being deliberately deconstructed, piece by piece and in every conceivable way. The people are being softened, physically, mentally and morally. The economy is being destroyed by deconstructing our manufacturing base and superinflating the money supply. The educational establishment has been entirely overrun by marxists, as has the news and entertainment media. And the political class is entirely corrupted and bought out. We haven’t fallen, we’ve been purposely destroyed from within by globalist power and money mongers.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The debt (deficit as it is known) rises by about 10 billion every 24 hours.
That's slightly less than the amount of spending I used for my calculations.

2019 FY budget is approx $4.4 trillion, and that includes all deficit spending. So the rate the gov spends money is slightly more than $12 billion per day. The gov does not go into debt by that much each day.

My premise was that if 100% of what the gov spends was instead used to pay off the debt, at it's current rate of spending it would all be paid back by 2034.

Our “great Civilization” isn’t falling, so much as it is being deliberately deconstructed, piece by piece and in every conceivable way. The people are being softened, physically, mentally and morally. The economy is being destroyed by deconstructing our manufacturing base and superinflating the money supply. The educational establishment has been entirely overrun by marxists, as has the news and entertainment media. And the political class is entirely corrupted and bought out. We haven’t fallen, we’ve been purposely destroyed from within by globalist power and money mongers.
Rome fell because their currency was being debased. It is no different here, today. Believing the lies is what lazy people do rather than think for themselves. If you know something is wrong it is human nature to attempt to right the wrong. So if you stay dumb watching monday night football drinking whatever alcoholic beverage and eating the pizza they tell you to eat... you are probably okay.

Once you learn something you cannot unlearn it, this is the reason people have so many psychological problems, they know they are being lied to about nearly everything.

"Yet the individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Psalm 23:1-6

Enjoy,

Last edited:
Yes, and the plan is out there right in front of our faces. See the Georgia Guidestones

BF
Speaking of extermination, those "guidestones" were placed there by R.C. Christian, Roman Catholic Christian?

"Below is the complete Oath of Extreme Induction taken by each Jesuit Priest upon his induction into the command ranks of the Jesuit Order, found in the Library of Congress, Washington D.C., Library of Congress Catalog Card # 66-43354, made public in 1883. This oath is still in effect, and is still used today."

Excerpts from the oath:

"INDUCTION AND EXTREME OATH OF THE JESUITS
On the Jesuit flag is written the words, IUSTUM, NECAR, REGES, IMPIOS. (It is just to exterminate or annihilate impious or heretical kings, governments, or rulers.)

I do further promise and declare, that I will have no opinion or will of my own, or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver, (perinde ac cadaver,) but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope and Jesus Christ. That I will go to any part of the world whithersoever I may be sent, without murmuring or repining, and
will be submissive in all things commanded to me.

I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, nor sex or condition; and that I will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race.

That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poinard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed to do so by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.

Go ye, then, into all the world and take possession of all lands in the name of the Pope. He who will not accept him as the Vicar of Jesus and his Viceregent on earth, let him be accursed and exterminated."

Full oath here:
http://www.reformation.org/jesuit-oath.html

These are all quotes

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Rome fell because their currency was being debased. It is no different here, today. Believing the lies is what lazy people do rather than think for themselves. If you know something is wrong it is human nature to attempt to right the wrong. So if you stay dumb watching monday night football drinking whatever alcoholic beverage and eating the pizza they tell you to eat... you are probably okay.

Once you learn something you cannot unlearn it, this is the reason people have so many psychological problems, they know they are being lied to about nearly everything.

"Yet the individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Psalm 23:1-6

Enjoy,

“Rome fell because their currency was being debased.”
No. Not only that. That was one symptom among many others. Same here, today in this country. There are many symptoms, but the currency isn’t the only cause. And I don’t watch tv, so no Monday night football, or Sunday afternoon football. But you’re right, ignorance is bliss.

“Rome fell because their currency was being debased.”
No. Not only that. That was one symptom among many others. Same here, today in this country. There are many symptoms, but the currency isn’t the only cause. And I don’t watch tv, so no Monday night football, or Sunday afternoon football. But you’re right, ignorance is bliss.
I was not directing the comment about monday night football to you. It was more of an illustrative fact of where the majority of the nation lies presently and the reason nothing will ever change. You probably would not be here if you didn't know something is wrong.

I don't watch tv either.