• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Plan for the Internal Destruction of the USA was Way Too Easy

Scorpio

Hunter of elusive Beer Virus
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
The Plan for the Internal Destruction of the USA was Way Too Easy
Sher Zieve

The reality that the Republic of the United States of America is under assault and that we are a gnat’s eyelash away from losing our country—and much of the rest of the world—to the Communist Luciferian Left comes as no surprise to many of us. If there was still any doubt that the purpose of our adversaries is that takeover, one need only look at their latest effort to create fear and mayhem over a “new” disease that appears to cause far fewer deaths than the more well-known and experienced flu. However, the Leftists’ current campaign to tout this recent strain of Coronavirus (one of many which we’ve experienced as the ‘common cold’ for hundreds of years) has pushed populations of humans off the rails and into the cold unforgiving arms of insanity. Both men and women are fighting each other over “provisions” in stores.

The latest manufactured world-hysteria has caused people to buy and hoard toilet paper, napkins, other paper goods and bottled water in such vast quantities that the manufacturers of said product have been unable to keep up with the demand. Markets are being gutted of foodstuffs in a panic mode that I’ve never seen before. People are physically fighting inside stores over packages of the aforementioned “white gold” TP, while others are simply stealing the product from others’ shopping carts and then running away with their ill-gotten prizes.

Civilization seems to be breaking down all around us over a “new” virus strain that appears to be killing far fewer people than, even, the common cold. And it, also, appears to be intentional. On July 23, 2015 a request for patent was made and, after those opposing the patent had been heard, the patent was upheld on June 19, 2019. One of the peculiarities of this patent offering was and is: “Attenuation and Restoration of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus Mutant Lacking 2’-O-Methyltransferase Activity”, JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY, vol. 88, no. 8, 29 January 2014…”

And, now the world is—quite literally—shutting down. Commerce around the planet is ending due to a cold virus that appears to be—at its worst—less virulent than the [common] flu. Humankind seems to have lost its mind and is, now, going along with its self-immolation. It is, also, providing the globalists with what they have wanted for millennia…total control over humans. And due to said humans going along with the charade and madness, the Luciferian Left are currently winning. Folks, isn’t it time to chill out and calm down? Haven’t we all had enough of this madness? How long will it be for people to wake up to what’s really going on? When a panic of this measure is activated, you/we can be certain that something far more insidious is being developed by our enemies—both foreign and domestic—in the shadows and we’re to self-absorbed to see it. Above all, please remember the one who clears panic and uncertainty from our lives.

These are increasingly dark days in this world but, our hope lies elsewhere.

“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will”—Romans 12:2​

Sher Zieve is an author and political commentator. Zieve's op-ed columns are widely carried by multiple internet journals and sites, and she also writes hard news. Her columns have also appeared in The Oregon Herald, Dallas Times, Sacramento Sun, in international news publications, and on multiple university websites. Sher is also a guest on multiple national radio shows.

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/03.20/plan.html

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reads like any number of folks from right here on this website could have written it. It's something many have been saying for quite some time.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
All the local volunteer emergency personal have been in meetings with state level health officials and they come out of those meetings with dire predictions if we don't self isolate for 2 weeks. Like almost everyone will be exposed and 2% will die, and the hospitals will be overwhelmed because 20% will need intensive care - but, if you will stay home and limit your exposure, it will slow things down and the system will be in a better position to handle the pandemic.

It seems so reasonable, and if you doubt anything, you are a nutjob.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Although I'm very surprised at the pace this has been going at, the 2 weeks chill period isn't the issue to me. It's the ability to implement that. I'll feel better if in a week or two, the all clear whistle is sounded. I'm very skeptical that it will be such a short time though.

Scorpio

Hunter of elusive Beer Virus
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
guys,

a flu, or a virus isn't this widespread and this contagious,
never ever have you seen a magic flu bug like this one,

nor does a flu or virus end up with a very focused body type/age group attack
aged, compromised immunes systems, and so on

and finally, you magically get the bug, the bug migrates to your lungs, kicks your compromised ass and sends you 10 toes up
very implausible for typical flu or virus infections,

that is the cover story and it is all bullspit

I don't think it is a flu or some type of corona virus,
Not even a little,

---------

another thing not touched on,

with a massive supposed contagion rate, they are allowing the dead to just be 'buried'

they are not cremating the dead, and trying to remove all existence of the magical super bug

that alone should make you go wtf?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
guys,

a flu, or a virus isn't this widespread and this contagious,
never ever have you seen a magic flu bug like this one,

nor does a flu or virus end up with a very focused body type/age group attack
aged, compromised immunes systems, and so on

and finally, you magically get the bug, the bug migrates to your lungs, kicks your compromised ass and sends you 10 toes up
very implausible for typical flu or virus infections,

that is the cover story and it is all bullspit

I don't think it is a flu or some type of corona virus,
Not even a little,

---------

another thing not touched on,

with a massive supposed contagion rate, they are allowing the dead to just be 'buried'

they are not cremating the dead, and trying to remove all existence of the magical super bug

that alone should make you go wtf?
How do we know how contagious it is? Testing is minimal and sporadic. Many people who test positive are asymptomatic and seem to all be celebrities and politicians. The test kits have been said to be unreliable. All we know about it is what we read. God forbid you turn on the TV...you get bowled over with beer virus mania!!! We're shown charts and maps with big red circle growing larger every day based on what? No dependable and very incomplete data.

https://www.goldismoney2.com/thread...thout-the-diagnostic-test.355375/post-1852486

Yeah, that all makes me ask WTF but for a very different reason. What are we being sold here?

Get a grip people! There something going on here alright but it's not what we're being told it is!

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
How do we know how contagious it is? Testing is minimal and sporadic. Many people who test positive are asymptomatic and seem to all be celebrities and politicians. The test kits have been said to be unreliable. All we know about it is what we read. We're shown charts and maps with big red circle growing larger every day based on what? No dependable and very incomplete data.

Yeah, that all makes me ask WTF but for a very different reason. What are we being sold here?
On top on that:
Doc. Seagel being interviewed on Fox News informed the latest group being affected by WuFlu/Wuhan400/COVID19 are "VAPERS". The vast majority of youth and young adults with WuFlu have a history of vaping.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
On top on that:
Doc. Seagel being interviewed on Fox News informed the latest group being affected by WuFlu/Wuhan400/COVID19 are "VAPERS". The vast majority of youth and young adults with WuFlu have a history of vaping.
Friggin loons!

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The vast majority of youth and young adults with WuFlu have a history of vaping.

Just wait...soon they'll proclaim:
"100% of those with the Flu were breathing BEFORE they caught the flu"

"We want everyone to hold their breath for the next several weeks, or until this issue simply 'Goes Away'"

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
There is a lot of skepticism out there regarding the tests.

My daughter was told she tested positive after a nose swab and two days of waiting.

A week later the health dept sent her back to the clinic for another swab.

The damn doctor told my daughter that the first wave of test were bogus and this new swab will take 5 days at the lab to get results.

My daughter has 3 more days to wait for the results.

If anyone is in doubt about the reality of the symptoms of this bug , send me a message and I’ll let you talk to my daughter. Try coughing so hard and violently that one cannot control the bladder or bowels. Thank god she is over the worst.

Big big bunch of horse pucky going on here.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
There is a lot of skepticism out there regarding the tests.

My daughter was told she tested positive after a nose swab and two days of waiting.

A week later the health dept sent her back to the clinic for another swab.

The damn doctor told my daughter that the first wave of test were bogus and this new swab will take 5 days at the lab to get results.

My daughter has 3 more days to wait for the results.

If anyone is in doubt about the reality of the symptoms of this bug , send me a message and I’ll let you talk to my daughter. Try coughing so hard and violently that one cannot control the bladder or bowels. Thank god she is over the worst.

Big big bunch of horse pucky going on here.
My best wishes to your daughter for a full and speedy recovery. With all due respect while you were told this was Corona, that test was bogus. Hopefully it's 'just' the flu and she'll fully recover. Our leaders let us down at every turn yet we keep putting them in charge anyway.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
My best wishes to your daughter for a full and speedy recovery. With all due respect while you were told this was Corona, that test was bogus. Hopefully it's 'just' the flu and she'll fully recover. Our leaders let us down at every turn yet we keep putting them in charge anyway.
Thank you for the kind words.

Yes the doctor told her the first test was bogus.

My daughter said it was not the flu and different than any illness she has previously experienced. Sever respiratory problems. Very tired and sleepy , no energy. Very sore throat , daughter said it was like thrush with sever pain in the throat.