• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

the politics of nyc media, mass shooting hidden, 13 shot

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
not about ratings. this is a sensational story that would get views. yet they hide it.

mass shooting at a memorial service for murder victim. the victims are of the ever-oppressed minority variety. imagine the hype the media vipers could churn up, yet....

shhhhhh

https://www.wafb.com/2020/05/17/police-shot-while-attending-memorial-service-bogalusa-murder-victim/

BOGALUSA, La. (WVUE) -The Bogalusa Police Department said Monday that nearly 500 people gathered at a Saturday evening memorial service where shots rang out injuring 13 people.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
If we had to read about every time 13 or more people get injured at a single event, we would be reading those non stop 24 x 7.

People get injured all the time, probably the reason I rarely get on big boats with a lot of other drunks on board, and even less frequently attend gang land memorials.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
If we had to read about every time 13 or more people get injured at a single event, we would be reading those non stop 24 x 7.

People get injured all the time, probably the reason I rarely get on big boats with a lot of other drunks on board, and even less frequently attend gang land memorials.
i consume a fair amount of nyc buried mass shooting news. 13 is elite status

this quote from the article makes it even more so:

Police have located over 50 shell casings from different caliber guns suggesting multiple shooters

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
i consume a fair amount of nyc buried mass shooting news. 13 is elite status
The tea leaves reading lately has us thinking the media is done with these kind of stories for time being. We do not necessarily think they have dropped the desire to attack the 2nd via this type of news. It is more that we believe they have moved the destruction of the middle class society agenda into prime time focus, using it to help move things along through fascism , tyranny stages on our path to slavery.