• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

'The Project' - how ISLAM is attempting to subjigate America

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I've never really been a big fan of Beck, but he apparently his TV SHOW has put together a two part documentary that give ALL the specifics of the plan that has been put together back in 1982 for ISLAM to wind it's way into the halls of our government (called 'The Project'). From there, they have been stifling any and attempt to stop the making ISLAM this countries religion and legal system.

For all you pro ISLAMIST - you will not win. Your PLAN has been exposed. For those of you who do NOT believe that ISLAM is this countries biggest threat to our liberties, do your own research. And yea, the DOJ and the DOS are NECK DEEP IN THIS.

‘The Project’ Part I — All Totalitarian Ideologies Are Threat to U.S.

Is there a government cover-up at play?

A 2001 raid in Switzerland unearthed a chilling manifesto now dubbed “The Project,” a detailed Islamic blueprint for infiltrating, subverting and ultimately defeating the U.S. and the West. Today, 80 file boxes worth of evidence submitted during the 2008 Holy Land Foundation trial — the largest terror financing trial in U.S. history to date — including “The Project” documents, are being withheld from the American public by the Department of Justice.

On Wednesday, September 26, TheBlaze documentary unit released the first installment of this chilling two-part series outlining how the current administration has stonewalled repeated requests by Congress to release the disturbing documents and for allowing the Muslim Brotherhood greater entree into American government. Further the documentary reveals just how close American-Islamic operatives from groups such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) have been to subverting the U.S. and Israel.

The Holy Land Foundation trial

The lynchpin of documentary is found in the Holy Land Foundation trial, which was brought to bear by the Justice Department first in 2007 and then again in 2008 against the Holy Land Foundation, a “charity” that was later found to have funneled more than $12 million to the terrorist organization, Hamas. During the discovery process for the trial, prosecutors submitted 80 boxes of Islamic material including the The Project document. Strangely, “subject matter experts” were subsequently called in deemed the documents inadmissible as evidence. The identity of these experts or the grounds on which they came to their conclusion has never been revealed.
Click here to find out more!

During the trial, five Islamists were convicted, including a founding board member of CAIR. The documentary also delves into many of the key players and American-Islamic groups currently operating against U.S. interests and discusses other un-indicted co-conspirators in the Holy Land Foundation trial.

Soviet and Nazi parallels

The first half of the documentary provides background on “The Project” documents and how the Muslim Brotherhood has been successfully waging a “propaganda” campaign in much the same way the former Soviet Union did before and during the Cold War. One such push advocated by the Brotherhood is to purge the U.S. and its government of anything deemed offensive to Islam, including teachers, lecturers and library books.

Among those interviewed for the series was Rep. Michele Bachmann, member of the House Intelligence Committee, who likened the “purging” of people and material critical of Islam as akin to the type of purging that was carried out in Nazi Germany at the behest of Adolf Hitler.

TheBlaze documentary team also drew stark parallels between the current climate surrounding the Muslim Brotherhood’s infiltration of U.S. government and that of the Communist infiltration of U.S. government during the Cold War. The documentary reminds viewers that after the Hitler-Stalin pact — a non-agression pact between the two nations during WWII — was violated, a contingent of Americans began a Communist “outreach” effort, believing it prudent to incorporate Communists into the U.S. government, including the Treasury Department and the pre-cursor to the C.I.A.

To place the Islamic threat in its proper context, the documentary notes how the Communist Manifesto, by all means nothing more than a minuscule pamphlet, became the greatest “life and death threaten to the Western world” until 1990. Likewise, Hitler’s book Mein Kampf (which, ironically means “my struggle,“ the same as ”jihad”) provided key insight into the führer’s political ideology and goals of world domination long before he put his “Final Solution” into effect.

Juxtaposing World War II and the Cold War with the current war on terror, the documentary also points out how critics of Islam today are being vilified in much the same way as was Republican Sen. Joseph McCarthy, and, ten years earlier, Democratic Senator Martin Dies Jr.. Ironically, both Dies and McCarthy were correct in their assertion that American government had been breached by those who championed a totalitarian ideology anathema to U.S. interests.

Today, those who question the Islamist-influence on U.S. government, or who call terrorism and Islamic extremists by their rightful names, are painted as “bigots” — much like those who questioned one’s Communist affiliation was dubbed a “Red Baiter.” This policy of shaming Islam-critics in the public square is a propagandist tool engineered to stifle honest and open dialogue.

Ironically, one of the panelists noted that were President Ronald Reagan in the Oval Office today, he would have considered Islamism a far more grave threat to the United States and greater Western world than was the Soviet Union.

Dr. Nabi Fai

As the “The Project” uncovers, there are more insidious ways of espionage than the traditional use of spies. Directing affairs of the state and influencing its operations may not be “tangible,” but that is what some Islamists are currently doing.

With this in mind, the documentary also explores the story of Dr. Nabi Fai, director of the Kashmiri-American Council who was exposed as a member of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), a Pakistani intelligence agency officially listed by the U.S. government as a terrorist organization. Fai received over $1 million from the Pakistani government to donate to the various political campaigns. In the end, he contributed to the campaigns of President Barack Obama and Senator Dick Durbin among others. Andrew McCarthy, chief prosecutor of the “Blind Sheik,” noted, however that such donations and corruption are both widespread and bipartisan.

Be sure to tune into TheBlazeTV or DISH channel 212 Wednesday and Thursday evenings at 8:00 p.m. ET for the release “The Project” and while watching, consider the following Abraham Lincoln quote:

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”

Watch some of the hard-hitting highlights from “The Project” below

Below is “The Project” document in both its original Arabic, followed by English translation. It is important to note that certain Arabic words are not completely identical to their English counterparts, however, the translation for these documents were conducted by esteemed members of law enforcement and intelligence community.

The Project – Arabic and English

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/the-project-part-i-all-totalitarian-ideologies-are-threat-to-u-s/

and just so we are clear, I called our leader a MUSLIM MARXIST FOUR YEARS AGO... and many hear excoriated me for it (so did the people at the McCain/Palin HQ in Denver)

you have to be blind not to see it NOW or someone who hates America so much, you want our way of life to go away

how little you folks actually understand WHAT AMERICA IS and what will happen next

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Maybe, I say maybe, America will wake up. If not, they might just wake up to the horns blaring morning prayer call, 5 times aday. Gather up your prayer rugs, place them "east", Mecca? no, Washington DC.

Solo

Midas Member
Midas Member
I'd argue the biggest threat to our way of life is the US Gov't, not a bunch of wackos overseas.
Such a simple point, but yet it is lost on half our country. Nearly all of us agree that many in the Middle East are crazy folks who will always be crazy, yet for some reason half this country thinks that if we bomb the sh*t out of crazy people and force "democracy" on them, they will become "normal" :wub:.

FACT: Bombing KrAzy people does not make them less kRaZy, and in turn us safe.

:508:

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
One of my FAVORITE LINES in one of my FAVORITE MOVIES

is at the end of 'SILVERADO'

one of the towns people was watching as the sheriff's men were hiding about the town and asked the sheriff 'what's happening'

the sheriff (BRIAN DENEHY) said

"HIDE AND WATCH"

SO if you don't think this is getting ready to happen, all I can say is

HIDE AND WATCH

And for ALL YOU IDIOTS - the two above especially - THE ISLAMISTS ARE IN OUR GOVERNMENT NOW - trying to overthrow our freedoms RIGHT NOW

they are also overseas... but they are HERE IN OUR GOVERNMENT - RIGHT NOW

funny how you don't want to actually address THAT - DO YOU?

Last edited:

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
The sheeple see only what they want to see.Fact: Pentagon has prayer time with nice little prayer areas, FBI ,DOS , NSA, CIA, DIA all have Muslims agents, hired, put in positions of authority,and relied upon to institute policy. For those that think it is no concern, go back to sleep.Islam (subjogation, submission) does not offer liberty and freedom.Go dig up the list of 50 something Islamic nations ( not secular), which one would you choose to vacation to or live in? None.In fact most are mired in poverty, starvation, high mortality rates, .....looks quite simple to me, they lost God's blessings years ago.

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
And for ALL YOU IDIOTS - the two above especially - THE ISLAMISTS ARE IN OUR GOVERNMENT NOW - trying to overthrow our freedoms RIGHT NOW
How is that different than any other group of people in our gov't trying to "overthrow our freedoms?" Why should I only be concerned with one group in gov't trying to "overthrow our freedoms?" Shouldn't I be concerned with all of them?

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
apparently only 917601 actually CARES about our country

the rest of you ISLAMISTS either GO AWAY or suffer the coming wrath of the sleeping giant

you are about to make a mistake that even the JAPANESE did not make during WWII

Independence I would never invade the US Yamamoto.jpg

and trust me, AMERICA has the largest standing Army that trains every year (with so few accidents to be a non factor)

they are called HUNTERS, OUTDOORSMEN, FOOD GATHERERS and you will suffer from them mightily

you will not win this fight

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Instead of childish name-calling, how about answering my questions?

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
For those "doubting Thomas's", spend a few bucks and read " The Harbinger", he explains extremely well down to the days events which are destroying our financial system. I followed the last 10 years events and could only explain it by "God's will", But Johnathan's Cahn nailed it down.I was so impressed I immediately had to buy 20 copies and give them out freely to believing friends and co- workers.The response was so overwhelming I have to buy 20 more. Don't be a sheeple, read the book. Look for more extreme financial panic, defeats of our DoD, more DOS and DOJ blunders, all so predictable...(and profitable).....

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I've read the harbinger. The book makes it clear that it is America's hubris that is bringing us down.

Hard to get me riled up about the scary mooslims until we clear house on the Zionists in control of our government and banking system. How many Muslims have been head of the fed? Serve currently on our supreme court?

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The only real question is how long will this thread go before Wallew gets his illogical butt handed to him and shuts it down.

I'm placing the over/under at 2 pages.

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It takes him a while to catch on...

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
For those "doubting Thomas's", spend a few bucks and read " The Harbinger",

Don't be a sheeple, read the book.

Yes, do read a book and believe the world revolves around it. No, don't be a sheeple.:hmmmm2:

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Ah, the anti-semites are coming out in droves.

and as far as ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION?

PHHFFTTT

you have NOT ASKED ONE that is actually pertinent to what I ORIGINALLY POSTED.

again. only 917601 is the only person that actually has addressed it

and all those 'scary jews'?

that's a laugh in and of itself.

an allow me the question that NO ONE wants to ever answer.

You don't like the bankers in charge of our BANKING SYSTEM? Then who would you SUGGEST to run our banking system?

lawyers, politicians (that IS a real scary thought, given how they handled their own 'bank'), fire fighters, cops, doctors?

my great grandfather owned a bank in rural Oklahoma during the great depression. his bank failed

because of my families history, I have made studying the banking system in this country a hobby of mine

and while those of you who don't LIKE the FRB - no one has EVER come up with a viable answer as to WHO SHOULD RUN the banking system - since it's inception, we have had a fairly stable economic system, in place of an economy that crashed every twenty years prior to 1900. don't take my word for it, LOOK IT UP YOURSELF - every twenty plus years, the economy collapsed and we tried a different idea.

are you saying that we shouldn't have a viable banking system? that's what is sounds like to me - and you want to go back to a 'PM based' system? Really, you willing to go back to wages that were at the levels they were all those years ago, while keeping your current level of debt?

or are are saying that a BANKER, you know, the guy who's business it is to actually make money by running a bank is not qualified?

If not a banker, WHO SHOULD RUN OUR BANKING SYSTEM?

not one of you has EVER answered that question

and the envy that you have about jews is also funny. Are you that envious of anyone else who is better at something than you are? seems the problem lies with YOU, not the bankers.

but hey, you guys have all the answers...

OH WAIT, YOU DON'T... YOU JUST LIKE TO SPREAD 'SCARY JEW' STORIES

Islamic Nobel prize winners

Muslims have won the following 8 Nobel Prizes:

Literature
1988 - Najib Mahfooz.

Peace:
1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
1994 - Yaser Arafat (a terrorist)
2003 - Shrin Ebadi
2005 - Mohamed ElBaradei
2006 - Muhammad Yunus

Physics:
1999 - Ahmed Zewail

Medicine:
1960 - Peter Brian Medawar
1998 - Ferid Mourad

The Global Jewish population is aproximately 13.2 million or about 0.2% of the world population. Jews received the following 166 Nobel Prizes:

Literature:
1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pasternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer World
2001 - Imre Kertesz
2005 - Harold Pinter

Peace:
1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin
1995 - Joseph Rotblat

Chemistry:
1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1972 - William Howard Stein
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1979 - Herbert Charle s Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Roald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Albert A. Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
1988 - Robert Huber
1989 - Sidney Altman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
2000 - Alan J. Heeger
2004 - Aaron Ciechanover
2004 - Avram Hershko
2004- Irwin Rose
2006 - Roger Kornberg
2009 - Ada Yonath

Economics:
1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
1971 - Simon Kuznets
1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
1976 -! Milton Friedman
1978 - Herbert A. Simon
1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
1985 - Franco Modigliani
1987 - Robert M. Solow
1990 - Harry Markowitz
1990 - Merton Miller
1992 - Gary Becker
1993 - Robert Fogel
1994 - John Harsanyi
1994 - Reinhard Selten
1997 - Robert Merton
1997 - Myron Scholes
2001 - George Akerlof
2001 - Joseph Stiglitz
2002 - Daniel Kahneman
2005 - Robert Aumann
2007 - Leonid Hurwicz
2007 - Eric Maskin
2007 - Roger Myerson
2008 - Paul Krugman

Medicine:
1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
1908 - Paul Erlich
1914 - Robert Barany
1922 - Otto Meyerhof
1930 - Karl Landsteiner
1931 - Otto Warburg
1936 - Otto Loewi
1944 - Joseph Erlanger
1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser
1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
1952 - Selman Abraham Waksman
1953 - Hans Krebs
1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
1958 - Joshua Lederberg
1959 - Arthur Kornberg
1964 - Konrad Bloch
1965 - Francois Jacob
1965 - Andre Lwoff
1967 - George Wald
1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
1969 - Salvador Luria
1970 - Julius Axelrod
1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman
1975 - Howard Martin Temin
1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow
1978 - Daniel Nathans
1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
1984 - Cesar Milstein
1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]
1988 - Gertrude Elion
1989 - Harold Varmus
1991 - Erwin Neher
1991 - Bert Sakmann
1993 - Richard J. Roberts
1993 - Phillip Sharp
1994 - Alfred Gilman
1995 - Edward B. Lewis
1994 - Martin Rodbell
1997 - Stanley Prusiner
1998 - Robert Furchgott
2000 - Paul Greengard
2000 - Eric Kandel
2002 - Sydney Brenner
2002 - H. Robert Horvitz
2004 - Richard Axel
2006 - Andrew Z. Fire

Physics:
1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
1921 - Albert Einstein
1922 - Niels Bohr
1925 - James Franck
1925 - Gustav Hertz
1943 - Gustav Stern
1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
1952 - Felix Bloch
1954 - Max Born
1958 - Igor Tamm
1959 - Emilio Segre
1960 - Donald A. Glaser
1961 - Robert Hofstadter
1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman
1965 - Julian Schwinger
1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
1971 - Dennis Gabor
1973 - Brian David Josephson
1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
1976 - Burton Richter
1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
1978 - Peter L Kapitza
1979 - Stephen Weinberg
1979 - Sheldon Glashow
1988 - Leon Lederman
1988 - Melvin Schwartz
1988 - Jack Steinberger
1990 - Jerome Friedman
1995 - Martin Perl
1995 - Frederick Reines
1996 - David Lee
1996 - Douglas Osheroff
1997 - Claude Cohen-Tannoudji
2000 - Zhores Alferov
2003 - Vitaly Ginzburg
2003 - Alexei Abrikosov
2004 - David Gross
2004 - H. David Politzer
2005 - Roy Glauber

LONG LIST OF ALL THOSE 'SCARY JEWS'

mtnclimberjim

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'd argue the biggest threat to our way of life is the US Gov't, not a bunch of wackos overseas.
You are absolutely correct. When our gooberment gets in bed with the muzzie bro hood. They certainly are our biggest threat.
By the way, would somebody please prove Beck wrong. This guy has been spot on for years. I still don't give a rip if ya like him or not he still tells the truth as he sees it. Listen to him now or wish you did later.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
fotolia_11228098_xs1.jpg

. .

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Ah, the anti-semites are coming out in droves.
Anti-Semite? Me? LOL, no. I like Mises, Hayek, Rothbard, and even Peter Schiff.

You don't like the bankers in charge of our BANKING SYSTEM? Then who would you SUGGEST to run our banking system?
Easy. No one.

my great grandfather owned a bank in rural Oklahoma during the great depression. his bank failed

because of my families history, I have made studying the banking system in this country a hobby of mine
You're not doing a very good job.

and while those of you who don't LIKE the FRB - no one has EVER come up with a viable answer as to WHO SHOULD RUN the banking system - since it's inception, we have had a fairly stable economic system, in place of an economy that crashed every twenty years prior to 1900.
ROFL. Seriously?

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
mtnclimberjim,

You are wasting your time.

the only thing the anti-semites on this board want to do is to bash 'scary jews' and then wax poetic about how great ISLAM IS

time will prove them wrong

OH, NOTICE HOW NONE OF THEM WILL ANSWER ANY OF MY QUESTIONS REGARDING OUR BANKING SYSTEM AND WHO SHOULD RUN IT

budfox

I have become comfortably numb...
Midas Member
wallew, I'll agree with you when they bring back Glass/Steagall, wall off the casino idiots from the bankers, have a strong serious FDIC with large reserve requirements and do away with derivatives.
It's clear what the FED is doing is deliberate currency debasement and a race to the bottom for all currencies world wide.

I watch Beck but will not take him seriously until he talks about building 7.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I watched part 1 and plan on watching part 2.
Good stuff.

I seems many here doubt the truth...

To those doubters:
Please, do not start other threads that tell us all how prepared you are for SHTF...
How many police you are going to take out...how badass you are...don't do it.

Ignorance is not a form of preparation.

Prepping is being prepared. Gonna turn your nose up at ANY truth...you ain't a prepper.

VOTE IN NOVEMBER!!!

iconoclast

Seeker
Seeker
It was the communists, now the muslim extremists and in the future the Chinese. How is the government going to keep control of the populace without their boogeyman?:afraid:

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
I vote the thread below started by wallew to be the biggest line of crap ever posted on the internet.

http://www.goldismoney2.com/showthr...al-is-happening-in-Israel&p=428861#post428861
Sorry, he is spot on. IDF just moved large amounts of artillery battalions to the Golan, along with huge amounts of troops.Also bolstering Lebanon and Egypt border.Largest unannounced exercise in recent IDF history.Described as an "exercise", guess what, they are still there. Pre-positioning arms and armor under a guise of unannounced readiness exercise. I will also add a coworker just back from Tel Aviv stated the same,in his words"I have never seen so many drones in my life, from 737 size to drone size, the ramp was filled with them, and upgraded Phantoms". You sir, are uninformed.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...-fire-drill-in-golan-heights.premium-1.465567

IDF launches surprise live-fire drill in Golan Heights
The drill, to include Northern Command, Central Command, and Air Force troops, is meant to test the IDF’s readiness for an ‘emergency situation.’
By Gili Cohen | 08:40 19.09.12 | 1

Against this backdrop, the IDF recently launched an unprecedented operation to increase security on the Syrian border. The "facelift" is meant to ensure that the barrier on the border, set up nearly 40 years ago, will remain impenetrable.
Two weeks ago, forces in the Golan Heights started working on a project to massively upgrade the barrier which stretches over tens of kilometers. The efforts will include setting up a new fence, deploying an advanced alert system to replace the old one and significantly improve the Combat Intelligence Collection Corps' observations layout.

Forces from the Central and Northern Commands, Air Force and other units are taking part in the drill. A large number of regular army and reserve soldiers received surprising telephone calls from their units overnight Wednesday, ordering them to attend the exercise.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4283494,00.html

Last edited:

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The Middle East - China - Russia - South America - Africa
Sounds world wide to me...

George Soros Types - Neo-Cons
Sounds like some of the wealthy to me...
Not the thousandaires or the millionaires but the BILLIONAIRES...the greedier of the bunch.

Islam - Judaism - Christianity
Sounds religious to me...

Fiat - Precious Metals - Diamonds - Expensive Collectables
Sounds like money changers to me...

Sloth - Corruption - Greed - Power - Lust - Ignorance - Distraction - Control - Narcissism - Hate
Sounds like the human race is failing, again...nothing more than a repeat of history

Too bad many choose to be ignorant of...well, many things

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter

Info at 26 minute mark

Last edited by a moderator:

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sorry, he is spot on.
No, he made the post under the pretense that it was his employee who had a brother in Israel. He didn't say it was a letter he saw in the Fundy Christian Carny Circuit that he decided to post here.

Canadian-guerilla

hunter-gatherer
Gold Chaser
the muslims are here now
and one of their tactics of world conquest is " having big families "

plus the political correctness nazis aren't exactly helping Canadian / American values

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
the muslims are here now
and one of their tactics of world conquest is " having big families "

plus the political correctness nazis aren't exactly helping Canadian / American values
Gotta have women for that...uterus brigade.

Just wait until American women are told they can no longer have the keys to the car...

The woman with the Obama phone...think she will cover herself up?

This ain't going too well at the moment...add some shria law...

Yeah buddy!

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Let me think, who is trying to take over or who has taken over?
Since WWII:
Jews are the majority [maybe all, I haven't checked since last year] of CEOs of all the MSM corps.
Jews are the vast majority of people running Hollywierd.
Jews are the vast majority of people running the financial/banking industry of America.
Jews are the vast majority of people controlling higher education
Jews convinced the American people to circumcise the majority of young men [this trend is finally being reversed]
Jews out number Protestants on the Supreme Court [1.2% vs. 51.3%]

Just some stats, now how about the Muslims?
.6 percent of the population
Cornered the market in Falafal stands in major cities.
Muscling the Hindus out of quicky mart and dunkin donut business.
Making inroads in the Motel 6 business.
Hmmmm.. I think the Joos already took over and are pointing out that a new camel got his nose under the tent so to speak.
I'm not sweating Islam. You can't get most American women to even wear clothes, they want to go out in pajama bottoms and flip flops. I just don't go for the story they are going to be in burkas and praying 5 times a day. How would you get them off the phone for example? Hell they fall off a cliff and don't let go of the dam thing.

Go scare somebody else. I am not afraid of Iran or whatever. North Korea got nukes, Pakis got nukes, shoot, time for Iran to get nukes. The Joos got over 300 plus control of ours with the dual nationals. Iran aint got a chance.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sorry, he is spot on. IDF just moved large amounts of artillery battalions to the Golan, along with huge amounts of troops.Also bolstering Lebanon and Egypt border.Largest unannounced exercise in recent IDF history.Described as an "exercise", guess what, they are still there. Pre-positioning arms and armor under a guise of unannounced readiness exercise. I will also add a coworker just back from Tel Aviv stated the same,in his words"I have never seen so many drones in my life, from 737 size to drone size, the ramp was filled with them, and upgraded Phantoms". You sir, are uninformed.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...-fire-drill-in-golan-heights.premium-1.465567

IDF launches surprise live-fire drill in Golan Heights
The drill, to include Northern Command, Central Command, and Air Force troops, is meant to test the IDF’s readiness for an ‘emergency situation.’
By Gili Cohen | 08:40 19.09.12 | 1

Against this backdrop, the IDF recently launched an unprecedented operation to increase security on the Syrian border. The "facelift" is meant to ensure that the barrier on the border, set up nearly 40 years ago, will remain impenetrable.
Two weeks ago, forces in the Golan Heights started working on a project to massively upgrade the barrier which stretches over tens of kilometers. The efforts will include setting up a new fence, deploying an advanced alert system to replace the old one and significantly improve the Combat Intelligence Collection Corps' observations layout.

Forces from the Central and Northern Commands, Air Force and other units are taking part in the drill. A large number of regular army and reserve soldiers received surprising telephone calls from their units overnight Wednesday, ordering them to attend the exercise.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4283494,00.html
All ordinary activity for the Golan. I lived there for a year. There was more activity than that, armchair. The real question is not what is going on, that crap is always going on there. The question is why are they making it public?

That is the $64K question, armchair.

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
All ordinary activity for the Golan. I lived there for a year. There was more activity than that, armchair. The real question is not what is going on, that crap is always going on there. The question is why are they making it public?

That is the $64K question, armchair.
Hey,that"s my line,armchair.Tel Aviv, 1994-1995, Taif, Jeddah 1983-1986, with many trips since then. I have seen both sides, trained them(no I was not working for the military then, simply an "advisor"). And as my job required "special" clearances, From special organizations, I can say what is happening currently is not ordinary activity. As stated before, Israel must clean up its own neighborhood of Hezzbllah,Hamas, and other terrorist groups before cleaning up Iran.Alot of "pre-positioning" currently, remember how long it took the US to marshal up in Saudi before the Gulf Wars? Question I have for you junior, and I do say junior as you probably never feasted on goat with Palestinians on the Red Sea, discussed the PLO with PLO,and certainly have not witnessed personally the changes since Arafat's early days. Living and working in Israel gives you some understanding, and living working and training Muslims brings more "qualifications and credibility" to the table.I will give you an attaboy for seeing Israel for yourself, most here seem to never have lived or worked in the ME- thus just another bunch of unqualified's spouting opinions and predijuces.
For future reference, I also did 3 years training Russians in Moscow, (had a lot of interaction with Israeli security agents while there) and most recently 2005-2008 ran around South America in comfortable 5 man groups training and "advising" LN's and TCN's.So yes junior, I do feel well qualified to discuss,
1) Israelis
2) Muslims
3) Russians
4) Colombians,Mexicans,El Salvadorans,Chileans, and Ecuadoreans (SA LNs and TCN's)
5) Canadians,spent some time "training" that bunch as well.

Last edited:

soupbone

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I cant believe people can be so god damnned dumb to fall for this bullsh!t. (no offense)

The international mega banks that butt raped the US and Europe are owned and staffed topped to bottom by Talmudists. This president has absolutely surrounded himself with them. Virtually every appointee. The most powerful lobby in Washington by FAR is AIPAC. The Muslim lobby is probably tied in like 70th place with NAMBLA or the 7th Day Adventists or something LOLZ.

You'd have to be the dumbest sonofabitch alive to think we are being subverted by Muslims. (no offense)

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Gringott said:

Just some stats, now how about the Muslims?
.6 percent of the population

With a little over SIX BILLION people on this spinning orb, over ONE BILLION OF THEM ARE MOSLEMS.

Apparently GRINGOTT has some new kind of math that no one else can figure out.

BECAUSE THE MOSLEMS ARE 18% OF THE WORLDS POPULATION.'

not six tenths of one percent

OR DID YOU JUST GET THE DECIMAL PLACE IN THE WRONG SPOT AND ACTUALLY ATTEMPT TO SAY SIXTY PERCENT OF THE WORLD IS MOSLEM?

either way, you are one stupid lying sob for sure

===============================

PART II of 'The Project'

What if you were to discover that in existence are 80 file boxes full of evidence — including a jihadist manifesto dubbed “The Project” — mapping out an Islamic plot to infiltrate and take-over the U.S. and the West? Now what if you were to discover that those damning documents were being withheld from the American people by the U.S. Department of Justice? If it sounds too unbelievable to be true, think again.

On Thursday, September 27, TheBlazeTV released the second and final installment of the documentary series, “The Project,“ which takes viewers into the world of ”civilization jihad,” an elaborate yet simple (not to mention successful) campaign to infiltrate the U.S. and the West.

Nada’s documents

“The Project” documents were the work of Islamist Youssef Nada and became Muslims’ blueprint for defeating the U.S. by controlling speech through shame, coercion and blasphemy laws and by endearing Islamists and Islamist-causes to the U.S. government. The goal is to subvert the U.S. in a way that would be gradual, yet permanent.

Anyone who sees the parallel between Nada’s plan and how the U.S. government has recently latched onto the term “Islamophobia,” using it as a catalyst for purging FBI training manuals of information on Islam, or how Muslim Brotherhood members have been given entry into U.S. government, can see “civilization jihad” is already in full swing.

The document was drafted in 1982 and discovered during a raid by authorities in Switzerland in 2001. They were submitted as part of 80 boxes worth of evidence by prosecution during the Holy Land Foundation trial — the largest terror-funding trial in U.S. history to date — but were ultimatley not permitted for reasons that remain unknown. Today, “The Project” documents have been classified and are withheld from public view by the Department of Justice despite pleas by members of Congress to unseal the records.

Calling on experts like Stephen Coughlin, Andrew McCarthy and Rep. Michele Bachmann to name a few, The Project provides key insights into why Americans are currently witnessing an increase in political correctness where Islam is concerned, a U.S. “policy of appeasement” in the face of terrorist acts, and how members of the current administration are warming to a host of Muslim Brotherhood affiliates.

At the end of the day more than 700 documents and 300 presentations were deemed by “ unusable“ by alleged ”subject matter experts“ during the Holy Land trial because they were considered ”offensive to the Muslim community.” Even the FBI was denied the identity of who, exactly, these so-called subject matter experts were.

Since Nada’s blueprint was discovered and translated earlier on (and is provided below), his blueprint for what is essentially a global caliphate is clear. What is not clear are the details contained in the rest of the file boxes, or why the administration appears to be protecting those who seek jihad against the U.S. and the West. At the end of the day, lawmakers and experts are adamant that the documents belong not to the Executive Branch of U.S. government, but rather to the people.

Andrew McCarthy, the assistant U.S. attorney responsible for prosecuting the “Blind Sheik,” weighed in throughout the series, saying he did not see “any valid reason” nor any “legally compelling reason” to withhold the evidence.

Perhaps the most ironic point to note is that defendants in the Holy Land Foundation trial had access to these documents as part of the discovery process, yet when members of the House Judiciary Committee on oversight called on U.S. Attorney General to furnish them with the same, their attempts were stonewalled.

To note, the Holy Land Foundation was found guilty in 2008 of providing $12 million in funding to Hamas. Named as un-indicted co-conspirators in the trial were the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), both of which have documented ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

The Organization of the Islamic Conference

One of the ways in which Nada’s plan is currently manifesting itself, is through the Organization of Islamic the Conference, an international body comprising 56 Islamic states and the Palestinian Authority dedicated to Muslim economic, social, political and religious solidarity. In other words, a modern-day caliphate.

The largest undertaking by the OIC to date is, according to experts consulted in the documentary, to restrict U.S. First Amendment rights particularly with regards to slandering Islam. Sound familiar?

To this end, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton even attended a summit in Turkey to meet with the head of the OIC as he was garnering support for United Nations Resolution No. 1618 concerning defamation of religion.

Experts consulted agree that Clinton then “committed to a foreign entity” that she would use a classic method of shame and peer pressure to coerce all those who would stand in disagreement with the resolution.

Many forget that the caliphate, as embodied by the Ottoman Empire, existed less than 100 years ago. Experts consider the OIC a modern-day caliphate and it is already seeking the implementation of sharia law with regards to blaspheming against Islam through the UN Human Rights Council. In fact, the OIC proudly dubs itself the “Ummah,” or Muslim community. It should also be noted that the Obama White House has even appointed an OIC special envoy, Rashad Hussein.

A caliphate too close for comfort.

As explored in TheBlaze’s multi-part report on Islamists’ agenda, The Project reaffirms the jihadist “frame of mind” that seeks to perpetuate violence and escalate tensions across the Islamic world against the West in the hopes of advancing its totalitarian goals.

Meanwhile, the Muslim Brotherhood, which presents itself as the voice of Islamic moderation, is in fact the parent organization of Hamas, Hezbollah, al Qaeda and other militant sects who have perfected the art of terror. As the Brotherhood plots its “grand jihad,” will it take the Islamist group setting off a dirty bomb in Boston to wake the administration up to the fact that civilization jihad is already underway?

Below is “The Project” document in both its original Arabic, followed by English translation. It is important to note that certain Arabic words are not completely identical to their English counterparts, however, the translation for these documents were conducted by esteemed members of law enforcement and intelligence community.

========

Personally I suspect that those who are anti-semite WANT to have done to them that was done to our ambassador in Bengahzi - forcibly anal raped and then shot in the head by MOSLEMS

this one is done, because some of you people are dumber than a post - and guess what, it's already been preordained - JEWS AND CHRISTIANS WIN - go read your Bible

But none of you OWN a Bible, do you!

I lived in OAKLAND, but it didn't make me BLACK OR A MOSLEM MEMBER OF THE NATION OF ISLAM

I personally doubt most of you could actually FIND Israel on a map, much less visit it

Status
Not open for further replies.