• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The QAnon End Game

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I still have hope, but I'm becoming more open to the idea that Q could very well be a deep state op to seize control and put their policies in place with the full support of the gun holding people in America. It may very well be that the sealed indictments are actually the Q supporters on Twitter and other Social Media (to include on this page).

I guess we'll see.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I mean, if you think about it, what's the best way for the Deep State/Cabal to get to it's desired end state when half the population owns guns and would never turn them in? Have them self-identify on social media via Q....identify potential leaders then take out the "resistance" before the resistance ever has a chance to form.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
This thought certainly came to my mind. Part of the reason why I wondered if anons would lock and load for the storm. But I still dont think that is the case. Why bother with indictments for the good guys? What are you indicting them with and would they fund juorors to convict?

I worry more about their economic fixes and how feasible they really are. Hopefully they've consulted with some really smart people to help setup this new structure. I almost wonder if Martin Armstrong has been helping in the background. He's had to quarantine after being at maralago.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
A). I know its coincidental but my coworker got a grand jury summons and has heard nothing yet

B) What do they tell the rest of the people who knew those rounded up. Do you think they just go oh well. Shit happens?

Au-myn

GOLDBUG
Founding Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Jeff Rense Program topics and guests
Recurring themes on Jeff Rense Program are a mistrust of the establishment and theorizing about who was behind the September 11 attacks. Regular guests include conspiracy theorists, geopolitical analysts, and ufologists. Guests have included former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, The Political Cesspool's host James Edwards, paranormal expert Brad Steiger, the English former footballer and television presenter David Icke, Texe Marrs,[7] and David Duke.

Any names look familiar? Hmmm.....

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney -I've heard of her, but I know very little about her.
James Edwards - There's a famous actor by that name, but the one mentioned is a different guy.
Brad Steiger - Never heard of him.
David Icke - I love David Icke. I recommend everyone watch his videos.
Texe Marrs - I listened to him many years ago, I think it was about the JFK assassination.
David Duke - Not a fan at all.

So there. A guy I highly respect (Icke) and a guy I despise (Duke). Regardless, I thought the guest in the OP video, Grover, made sense when it comes to the Q phenomenon.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Q tells us to question all things.

I think this is a very legitimate line of thinking. It would be a brilliant way to identify individuals who might be a problem when things get hot as well as to map their individual networks of influence. Those networks could then be used for propaganda purposes - or taken down if/when needed.

I decided a while back that I dont care. I am going to live my life on my terms (liberty) but tempered by the 2 commandments Jesus gave. If Q turns out to be the bad guy...and I am swept up in a sealed indictment for being in support of our Republic...I am ok with that.

There is a part of my mind that ponders the possibility that Trump is the antichrist and Q is the false prophet. 7 years of tribulation...with the 1st 3 1/2 years being the good time and then...well...the other 3 1/2 years arent so pleasant. The Bible specifically says 1260 days.

July 2nd, 2020 will be 1260 days from Trumps inauguration.

Interestingly...the battle of Armageddon happens last.

Q says they are saving Israel for last...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Which makes me think there are subversive elements in Israel who aren't fluffy marshmallows...

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Q tells us to question all things.

I think this is a very legitimate line of thinking. It would be a brilliant way to identify individuals who might be a problem when things get hot as well as to map their individual networks of influence. Those networks could then be used for propaganda purposes - or taken down if/when needed.

I decided a while back that I dont care. I am going to live my life on my terms (liberty) but tempered by the 2 commandments Jesus gave. If Q turns out to be the bad guy...and I am swept up in a sealed indictment for being in support of our Republic...I am ok with that.

There is a part of my mind that ponders the possibility that Trump is the antichrist and Q is the false prophet. 7 years of tribulation...with the 1st 3 1/2 years being the good time and then...well...the other 3 1/2 years arent so pleasant. The Bible specifically says 1260 days.

July 2nd, 2020 will be 1260 days from Trumps inauguration.

Interestingly...the battle of Armageddon happens last.

If Trump is the antichrist... then we are the most chosen of chosen elect. Put here to minister at the greatest of times... sobering thought!

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The antichrist is going to come disguised as an angel of light - and be so deceptive that even the elect would be deceived...IF that were possible (its not).

Granted - its just a theory in the back of my mind...Trump being the antichrist...

But - when you think about all that is currently going on right now...wars, rumors of wars, famines, pestilences, earthquakes...

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

There is a part of my mind that ponders the possibility that Trump is the antichrist and Q is the false prophet.
I'm with you, always checking my flanks for something I might have missed, and as long as I 'keep my nose clean', i'm good with what happens, just fine, and will carry the weight as necessary, until I can't...

and as bwengineer stated above:
I consider it an Honor to 'serve' at this point in time

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The antichrist is going to come disguised as an angel of light - and be so deceptive that even the elect would be deceived...IF that were possible (its not).

Granted - its just a theory in the back of my mind...Trump being the antichrist...

But - when you think about all that is currently going on right now...wars, rumors of wars, famines, pestilences, earthquakes...
But Trump was portrayed as the antichrist from the start by the left. So....I've hardly seen him as any angel but then again I didn't even read anything from Q until a month or two ago.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
But Trump was portrayed as the antichrist from the start by the left. So....I've hardly seen him as any angel but then again I didn't even read anything from Q until a month or two ago.
Interesting thing about the left is that many of the things they advocate for are things that Jesus would have advocated for. The downtrodden...the societal misfits...the disabled...helping the sick, etc...

But its a false equivalency because they are trying to have the same result while eliminating the Spirit of God from the effort.

To your point of the left labeling Trump the antichrist - what better way to seed the antichrist into Christian America?

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
what better way to seed the antichrist into Christian America?
True That but, we've also witnessed, a 'minion' who seemingly 'came out of no where' (we now know he is from Kenya, but at the time...)

expect the unexpected, Expect A Thief

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Interesting thing about the left is that many of the things they advocate for are things that Jesus would have advocated for. The downtrodden...the societal misfits...the disabled...helping the sick, etc...

But its a false equivalency because they are trying to have the same result while eliminating the Spirit of God from the effort.

To your point of the left labeling Trump the antichrist - what better way to seed the antichrist into Christian America?
Their intentions (of the majority voting sheep) are fine, its their path or solutions that lead to you know where.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
I still have hope, but I'm becoming more open to the idea that Q could very well be a deep state op to seize control and put their policies in place with the full support of the gun holding people in America. It may very well be that the sealed indictments are actually the Q supporters on Twitter and other Social Media (to include on this page).

I guess we'll see.
If Q is Deep State then Trump would have to be as well. I don’t think that’s the case.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I just checked and Feb 11, 2018 was my 1st post in the Q thread here. Q started posting on 28 Oct 2017.

I had been 'following' along prior through Jerome Corsi until it was learned he was looking out for his own self. He 'interpreted' the drops and presented himself as 'one who knew', an 'insider' of sorts?? Some of what he said actually made sense - until he was outed as a fraud

I'm a curious kind of guy, so a mystery catches my eye.

I started getting aboard the Q train after listening to this video and reading the Q drops...

EDIT: what he says here, if you listen carefully, is revealing.

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I just checked and Feb 11, 2018 was my 1st post in the Q thread here. Q started posting on 28 Oct 2017.

I had been 'following' along prior through Jerome Corsi until it was learned he was looking out for his own self. He 'interpreted' the drops and presented himself as 'one who knew', an 'insider' of sorts?? Some of what he said actually made sense - until he was outed as a fraud

I'm a curious kind of guy, so a mystery catches my eye.

I started getting aboard the Q train after listening to this video and reading the Q drops...

EDIT: what he says here, if you listen carefully, is revealing.

Thats a great video. Now we just need some follow through. This is the Trump we all voted for. About a year and a half in I suggested that it feels like something changed in his tone and that someone or something got to him.
I did listen carefully and what he says is exactly what is needed for this country. It's not as if we have any choice than to give him 4 more years but it would be nice to see some progress towards his stated goals outlined in this video.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
True That but, we've also witnessed, a 'minion' who seemingly 'came out of no where' (we now know he is from Kenya, but at the time...)

expect the unexpected, Expect A Thief
Thanks Buck!

We've already suffered through the anti-Christ as POTUS.

Now we have an angel of mercy.

If I'm wrong, may God forgive me for being deceived.

Strawboss,

I gave your post a like because I can see where you are coming from.

Personally, I believe that Q+ is a messenger from the LORD Jesus Christ above.

But, we will ALL know by 12 April 2020.

That is the day We the People commit to crossing the proverbial fence aka The Rubicon.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I continually urge people to look at the executive orders brought forth by President Trump. If you read through the list of executive orders and ask yourself does the president have the best interest of the country in mind or is he trying to enslave the people I think you will come up with a very clear answer. No one here has yet to follow through with what should be a 10-minute task.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I continually urge people to look at the executive orders brought forth by President Trump. If you read through the list of executive orders and ask yourself does the president have the best interest of the country in mind or is he trying to enslave the people I think you will come up with a very clear answer. No one here has yet to follow through with what should be a 10-minute task.
but you 'hear' the frustration in their words...don't you?

We're all strong but here, we find solace, a place to pee when needed, a place to whine when needed, a place to lean, to rest...

slow down on the task-master thingy...rest bro, just rest a bit

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Newmisty, let me try to answer this, because I do think your question is legitimate.

In early 2017 Trump reigned back the EPA, issued a government employee hiring freeze in some areas, starting cutting red tape for the oil drillers, and pulled us out of the Paris Climate Accords. Fantastic! At that point, early in Trump's presidency, I was thinking to myself, 'Man, I should have voted for Trump(I voted Libertarian), this guy really is out to make America great again.'

I basically kept that thought process until Trump launched the 59 tomahawk missile attack on Syria. Trump came out on national television and said he did it in response to a chemical weapons attack on children. Bull freaking shite!!! Obama had been wanting to execute the exact same missile attack a year or so earlier, but lots of people, including some military members called him out on it, so it was held off. I knew right then, that Trump was compromised, the new question being, how much was he compromised? But, it got worse...

Trump went on to appoint one bad advisor after the next. People like Pompeo, who said that Wikileaks is a terrorist organization, and that Snowden should be executed. People like Barr, who has covered-up the Epstein network, created an integrated, red flag gun disarmament program, and now seeks to suspend the Bill of Rights.

If that's not bad enough, Trump signed the largest government spending bill in the history of the US, effectively destroying all the gains he originally made through regulatory cuts. He then reverses his campaign position that we needed higher interest rates (true), and started calling for
lower interest rates, exactly what the banking oligarchs want in order to further buy up real assets using their phony money, that only they can print, and that they give to their cronies to use first, before the purchasing power dies.

Now we have this virus crisis, planned by the elite, and Trump is playing along, supporting bailouts as if this was the Bush or Obama administration, only on steroids.

And let me say this. It's not just Trump. It's the majority of the sold out congressmen, senators, governors and mayors. I'm just really frustrated that many aren't willing to accept that Trump isn't fighting for our rights, and that must be addressed if we are ever going to restore liberty to this country.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Newmisty, let me try to answer this, because I do think your question is legitimate.

In early 2017 Trump reigned back the EPA, issued a government employee hiring freeze in some areas, starting cutting red tape for the oil drillers, and pulled us out of the Paris Climate Accords. Fantastic! At that point, early in Trump's presidency, I was thinking to myself, 'Man, I should have voted for Trump(I voted Libertarian), this guy really is out to make America great again.'

I basically kept that thought process until Trump launched the 59 tomahawk missile attack on Syria. Trump came out on national television and said he did it in response to a chemical weapons attack on children. Bull freaking shite!!! Obama had been wanting to execute the exact same missile attack a year or so earlier, but lots of people, including some military members called him out on it, so it was held off. I knew right then, that Trump was compromised, the new question being, how much was he compromised? But, it got worse...

Trump went on to appoint one bad advisor after the next. People like Pompeo, who said that Wikileaks is a terrorist organization, and that Snowden should be executed. People like Barr, who has covered-up the Epstein network, created an integrated, red flag gun disarmament program, and now seeks to suspend the Bill of Rights.

If that's not bad enough, Trump signed the largest government spending bill in the history of the US, effectively destroying all the gains he originally made through regulatory cuts. He then reverses his campaign position that we needed higher interest rates (true), and started calling for
lower interest rates, exactly what the banking oligarchs want in order to further buy up real assets using their phony money, that only they can print, and that they give to their cronies to use first, before the purchasing power dies.

Now we have this virus crisis, planned by the elite, and Trump is playing along, supporting bailouts as if this was the Bush or Obama administration, only on steroids.

And let me say this. It's not just Trump. It's the majority of the sold out congressmen, senators, governors and mayors. I'm just really frustrated that many aren't willing to accept that Trump isn't fighting for our rights, and that must be addressed if we are ever going to restore liberty to this country.
so my question is legitimate yet you still didn't take the 10 minutes to proceed and following it through.

ABC123

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
it would be nice to see some progress towards his stated goals outlined in this video.
There has been gains. Do you think the MSM is going to report these to you? Your not trying hard enough to find them. Theres a reason Anons proclaim themselves the "NEWS".

"WE ARE THE NEWS" - Q and Anons.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
There has been gains. Do you think the MSM is going to report these to you? Your not trying hard enough to find them. Theres a reason Anons proclaim themselves the "NEWS".

"WE ARE THE NEWS" - Q and Anons.
I've seen this more and more over the past couple of months.

ABC123

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I would be wary to put all our hopes on the April 12 Easter date. There is a lot of pushback from the media. Remember April 19 is ORTHODOX easter.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I would be wary to put all our hopes on the April 12 Easter date. There is a lot of pushback from the media. Remember April 19 is ORTHODOX easter.
Why? We have nothing to lose and besides...all the dates leading up to that weekend line up if you factor in the 4/12 date. They don't if you factor in 4/19

ABC123

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Because predicting dates have a way of biting you in the ass. Disappointment sucks.

And Trump said in that interview at the white house recently add 7 days or something to that effect. I leave the puzzle solving to the autists.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I learned my lesson from the impeachment thing to not get too fixated on how I think things will play out...

It is interesting to me that 4.10.20 is both something that Q long back mentioned...and they are the numerical equivalents to DJT. Also interesting that this year it falls on Good Friday...and then there is the white rabbit thing (long associated with the Easter bunny) and the white rabbit and the adrenochrome association.

Interesting...but not definitive of this or that...

I think what we can all agree on is that we have jumped the shark...and life as we previously knew it is...well - its over.

Let us hope that the hydroxychloroquinone/z pak thing currently being tested in New York is as effective as is hoped.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Because predicting dates have a way of biting you in the ass. Disappointment sucks.

And Trump said in that interview at the white house recently add 7 days or something to that effect. I leave the puzzle solving to the autists.
I don't disagree, I'm just trying to find my way through this like everyone else

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This is it right here. If people stop fearing that this is a life or death matter and there is a cure/abatement than going back to work can happen.
Hasn't there already been a 100% success rate found with this treatment? I know... what we're told and what is actually true are quite often two different things so nothing we're told can be believed.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
so my question is legitimate yet you still didn't take the 10 minutes to proceed and following it through.
I took longer than 10 minutes to answer your question, citing five separate instances where Trump made moves to jeopardize us. I'd like to hear you to try to explain all of them. But, for starters, how about you explain the first one. Why did Trump launch those 59 tomahawks into Syria exactly as Obama was trying to do?

Last edited: