• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The QAnon End Game

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
I took longer than 10 minutes to answer your question, citing five separate instances where Trump made moves to jeopardize us. I'd like to hear you to try to explain all of them. But, for starters, how about you explain the first one. Why did Trump launch those 59 tomahawks into Syria exactly as Obama was trying to do?
Do you know what targets were hit?

My understanding is that attack was on Deep State actors in Syria that were trying to overthrow Assad. The attack was a coordinated effort with Putin in front of the world stage. 3 ships fired missiles. 2 of them had our oldest, slowest missiles, all of which were intercepted by Russian S-300 interceptors. 1 ship had our best estate equipment and ALL of those missiles got through, hitting 100% of their targets (deep state isis bases).

Trump declared victory and Assad returned to power and Syria regained it’s independence.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I continually urge people to look at the executive orders brought forth by President Trump. If you read through the list of executive orders and ask yourself does the president have the best interest of the country in mind or is he trying to enslave the people I think you will come up with a very clear answer. No one here has yet to follow through with what should be a 10-minute task.
Good idea, any links to these orders?

ABC123

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

My understanding is that attack was on Deep State actors in Syria that were trying to overthrow Assad. The attack astronauts a coordinated effort with Putin in front of the world stage. 3 ships fired missiles. 2 of them had our oldest, slowest missiles, all of which were intercepted by Russian S-300 interceptors. 1 ship had our best estate equipment and ALL of those missiles got through, hitting 100% of their targets (deep state isis bases).

Trump declared victory and Assad returned to power and Syria regained it’s independence.
Nice. Bigfoot portends to know what is going on by looking at the surface only. The big players make their real moves unseen. The world is a stage.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Nice. Bigfoot portends to know what is going on by looking at the surface only. The big players make their real moves unseen. The world is a stage.
I no longer argue with them any more. It's a fruitless effort and frankly, after a certain point, I don't find any value wasting my time with them

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

My understanding is that attack was on Deep State actors in Syria that were trying to overthrow Assad. The attack astronauts a coordinated effort with Putin in front of the world stage. 3 ships fired missiles. 2 of them had our oldest, slowest missiles, all of which were intercepted by Russian S-300 interceptors. 1 ship had our best estate equipment and ALL of those missiles got through, hitting 100% of their targets (deep state isis bases).

The target was Shayrat Airbase, controlled by Assad. The attacks were against the Assad government, a continuation of the plan Obama had been following.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
ABC123, I now have you on the record then as stating that you believe the tomahawk missile attack was launched against ISIS forces, and not Assad's forces.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
a continuation of the plan Obama had been following.
Obama's plan was to strengthen Muslims in the ME, then bring them here, to America where they would destroy America from the inside...

did he have other plans?

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
I just don’t see the global elite hanging out on their yachts drinking flat tires saying

“If only our friends at NBC had renewed Celebrity Apprentice for one more season ....the world would have been OURS!”

Mujahideen

Essential Worker
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Personally, I believe that Q+ is a messenger from the LORD Jesus Christ above.

But, we will ALL know by 12 April 2020.
lol but...Ok, April 12th it is.

ABC123

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
ABC123, I now have you on the record then as stating that you believe the tomahawk missile attack was launched against ISIS forces, and not Assad's forces.
No, I dont pretend to know what goes on in a country 5000 miles away on another continent unless ive seen it with my own two eyes. I dont believe what the MSM tells me.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
The target was Shayrat Airbase, controlled by Assad. The attacks were against the Assad government, a continuation of the plan Obama had been following.
I think there are things happening behind the scenes that you are not aware of. Trump is not adhering to Obama’s foreign policy.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The end is near for the Criminal Cabal.
Much gnashing of teeth.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
No, I dont pretend to know what goes on in a country 5000 miles away on another continent unless ive seen it with my own two eyes. I dont believe what the MSM tells me.
Trump says that attack was on Assad with his own lips.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yeah deep state hold outs were targeted, not Assad. That's why there was no reaction from Putin and Assad was literally photographed nonchalantly strolling to his office the very next day and it then fell off the news.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I can see this thread is going nowhere...

Trump says that attack was on Assad with his own lips.
Ever hear "Optics are important"?

Do you think Trump was going to reveal his strategy?

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill.
To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Sun Tzu

Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So you're claiming that Trump lied on national television, and that the target wasn't Shayrat Airbase. Where are your sources for that?
OMG he lied? To the liers? I mean only a child takes everything at face value.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Ever hear "Optics are important"?

Do you think Trump was going to reveal his strategy?
I have provided evidence, naming specific events, places, and people. I have linked videos. I have actually listed things for you that Trump has done right, along with the things he has done wrong. I'm trying to be objective. But nobody on the Q side of the fence will submit any actual counter-evidence in return. You Q devotees are spinning absolutely anything this administration does as good. The psychological term is projection. It's reaching the point of demagoguery. The extreme low standards Q followers hold Trump to are completely different from rational standards. Worse still, now Q followers are extending the free pass to anyone connected to Trump, no matter how horrific their actions are, the acceptance of what Barr is currently doing is a perfect example.

Last edited:

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Yeah deep state hold outs were targeted, not Assad. That's why there was no reaction from Putin and Assad was literally photographed nonchalantly strolling to his office the very next day and it then fell off the news.
Exactly

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Yeah he was playing fiddle to the media. Assad is fine.
Yeah, and the Taliban is fine, too. The NWO isn't powerful enough to get everything they want all the time. Read what Wikileaks says about the US getting involved in Syria. Then maybe you'll understand why the Trump Administration labeled wikileaks a "terrorist" organization, and pressured Ecuador to give Assange up. Oh, by the way, where did you get the information in your post #41? Sources? Evidence?

Last edited:

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Yeah, and the Taliban is fine, too. The NWO isn't powerful enough to get everything they want all the time. Read what Wikileaks says about the US getting involved in Syria. Then maybe you'll understand why the Trump Administration labeled wikileaks a "terrorist" organization, and pressured Ecuador to give Assange up. Oh, by the way, where did you get the information in your post #41? Sources? Evidence?
Where did you get yours? Trump has praised Wikileaks repeatedly. Hillary called it a terrorist organization.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Where did you get yours? Trump has praised Wikileaks repeatedly. Hillary called it a terrorist organization.
Both administrations consider Wikileaks to be a terrorist organization.

Trump throws Assange under the bus after getting elected.

Now your turn, JP. Where is your evidence for what you said about the tomahawk missile barrage in post #41? Please show us why you believe the target wasn't Assad's Shayrat Airbase, but "deep state" bases?