• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Ralph Winterrowd Show; Our Republic has been overthrown.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yeah, no shit! While we've been waiting for The Plan to be implemented we've been compromised more and more every day to the point where we've already lost our country. Blatant censorship, anti white rhetoric, strange FFs, RedFlag laws and unexplained mass shootings followed by the destruction of the evidence at Shady Hook, Columbine and the WTC!

We've already lost because we've failed to act!

Let's wait for Trump and the white hats; they'll fix everything!!!!!!
:rage 1

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Ralph Winterrowd – September 8, 2019 Hour 1
https://media.blubrry.com/rbn/b/content.blubrry.com/rbn/stream_2019-09-08_165949.mp3

Ralph Winterrowd – September 8, 2019 Hour 2
https://media.blubrry.com/rbn/b/content.blubrry.com/rbn/stream_2019-09-08_175949.mp3

How they stole our access to the common law. They have been getting away with it so they adopted the rule, under the rules of common practice.

In other words they are crooks, but we have not called them on it.
The constitution says they can't take away our right to the common law, but they did.

Last edited:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The constitution says they can't take away our right to the common law, but they did.
Been trying to catch his radio show but my exercise/fitness plan keeps interfering, but I don't think the constitution intimates anything about common law. In fact if one views the constitution as organic or common law/charter law then it already signifies how to replace and change it as charter law.

Anyway I have come to the conclusion that they them those and the others think we are bound by our tax's and as such that makes us a citizen and as such we need to be protected by the law they make, who we are supposedly being protected from is still a viable question.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
idk how else to act...
We tried to fix it from the voters booth. Obviously that hasn't worked like we had hoped.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member