• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

THE RESET JUST HAPPENED | Gregory Mannarino

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
- Record stock market volatility,
- Record collapsing T-Bond Yields,
- Record oil collapse,
- Record crisis interventions by the Fed,
- Record crash in silver - despite record physical demand,
- Cratering Manufacturing and Service Indices, - Our world in lockdown, and
- The Fed not just BAILING OUT but BUYING UP equity ownership in entire industries…

Widely followed markets analyst Gregory Mannarino, known as “The Robin Hood of Wall Street,” returns to Liberty and Finance / Reluctant Preppers to make the case that these sweeping and synchronized revolutionary changes have laid the groundwork for an imminent new global currency and global rule by the banking elite.

Mannarino declares that the unprecedented action of the financial markets has been orchestrated by the governments and central banks, effectively pulling off an coup that has ushered in a “New America” that will be unrecognizable compared to the America we all know and love.

What can we as ordinary people and families do in the face of such cataclysmic forces? - Join us to find out, and share this interview as widely as you can!

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Key points...

1. Synchronized takedown.
2. Fed is becoming the CB for whole world.
3. Govt taking over companies.
4. Implementing a one world currency out of the ashes of current system.
5. Global government.

Unspoken but clear to me...mark of the beast type stuff.

Good listen...thanks for sharing.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I watched about 12 minutes. Sorry GH this guy seems like a rambling idiot to me. Should I watch the whole thing? I wasn’t really learning anything. Those of us here know all this

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Don't the muzzies use their right mitt to wipe their backsides?...that leaves a mark, no? yeesch.
NOPE, It is their Left Hand for "cleaning". So it a Muzzy hands you anything with his left hand he is insulting you.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Key points...

1. Synchronized takedown.
2. Fed is becoming the CB for whole world.
3. Govt taking over companies.
4. Implementing a one world currency out of the ashes of current system.
5. Global government.

Unspoken but clear to me...mark of the beast type stuff.
I'm in complete agreement with your list. Can we now agree that Trump is NWO?

Whilst this is a beatdown for the ages, I'm not so sure it's the global reset. China is manufacturing (and exporting) at close to pre- COVID-19 levels, something that was touted as not coming back online for months if not years. The fear generated across the world (in my opinion) won't be enough to collapse the system. Every single part of the beatdown was triggered by the massive over-reaction to the fucking virus. It could well trigger a de-globalisation of sorts, something the MIC won't be too happy about. Countries all around the world are realising that placing a fair proportion of their eggs in the China basket is problematic.

However I'm beginning to come around to the idea that this may be a "shutdown USA" move.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
hina is manufacturing (and exporting) at close to pre- COVID-19 levels,
Do you have any proof of this? We can't get ceramic components and nothing in the foreseeable future is in the works.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Whilst this is a beatdown for the ages, I'm not so sure it's the global reset. China is manufacturing (and exporting) at close to pre- COVID-19 levels, something that was touted as not coming back online for months if not years.
What makes you say this? How do you know this is the case?

Scorpio

Hunter of elusive Beer Virus
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
guys, he is full of boohoo,

we have had a one world currency in effect for a long time now,
the usd doesn't exist,

ohhh sure there are a few currency units around, but the boss in the house is the fiat dollar

it exists as a 'index' ie a comparison against a basket of other currencies,

then too, you have to factor in the World Bank and the BIS, along with the ESF and the IMF,

all of the other cb's already are just satellites

oil in dollars
treasuries in dollars
corn in dollars
natty in dollars
many others

some of course will argue that this isn't so, as you can find a price for natty in zeros, or etc. Yet that misses the point, the market basis jump point is set by dollar flop, and the rest are derivatives of that.

do you not remember that $12T disappeared into zero land at the time of the last?
or do you not remember that BofT got a piece of that action, along with us bailing out Toyota at the time to the tune of trillions of yen?

did you know that russian morts aren't even in russian rubles but in other? For instance, the SF, wherein if the currency flop between the 2 changes, the russian homeowner gets the shaft?

some are so busy looking to see what may be and lose track of what is right in front of their own eyes

hiding in plain sight

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Whilst this is a beatdown for the ages, I'm not so sure it's the global reset. China is manufacturing (and exporting) at close to pre- COVID-19 levels, something that was touted as not coming back online for months if not years. The fear generated across the world (in my opinion) won't be enough to collapse the system. Every single part of the beatdown was triggered by the massive over-reaction to the fucking virus. It could well trigger a de-globalisation of sorts, something the MIC won't be too happy about. Countries all around the world are realising that placing a fair proportion of their eggs in the China basket is problematic.

However I'm beginning to come around to the idea that this may be a "shutdown USA" move.
The #1 thing we have learned is that Commie CHINA will lie when there is nothing to lie about.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I watched about 12 minutes. Sorry GH this guy seems like a rambling idiot to me. Should I watch the whole thing? I wasn’t really learning anything. Those of us here know all this
Is he a rambling idiot - YES & NO.
He did say one thing at around 14 minutes that I thought was GREAT !
He said: "WE only know what we are allowed to know!" Now that is good ! :2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
some are so busy looking to see what may be and lose track of what is right in front of their own eyes

hiding in plain sight
Or, what some of us see, in front of our own eyes, makes us wonder what else is out there, that we don't see.
Because: "WE only know what we are allowed to know!"
That leaves the one's that do pay attention, constantly questioning, WTF else is going on?

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Taezz,

We have been saying that for years, and just now you are catching that?

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Taezz,

We have been saying that for years, and just now you are catching that?
:dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::blond::blond::blond::blond:
Surely, OH Great One, you jest !
You should know, by now, that I enjoy preaching to the choir, for they may be singing the wrong hymmmmn.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
MY edjewkashun started with "Non Dare Call It Treason", in the mid 60's. And not too long after that, with "None Dare Call It Conspiracy". I just got more aware as time went on.
Anyone that has not read those 2 books, probably should. They are "Oldies But Goodies" ! :2 thumbs up::finished:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
so, what's he going to return as:
???

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Is he a rambling idiot - YES & NO.
He did say one thing at around 14 minutes that I thought was GREAT !
He said: "WE only know what we are allowed to know!" Now that is good ! :2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up:
AND it took him 14 minutes to elaborate those words or wit.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
AND it took him 14 minutes to elaborate those words or wit.
I DID say "one thing" ! Yes, 14 minutes of all I could listen to.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Gold,

he is actually known as 'bin gonna'

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I watched this interview, earlier today and I was very unimpressed with anything Mr. Mannarino said, actually. There was quite a lot of fear based speculation and barely any hard facts. Anything he said might be true, but he was entirely unconvincing, in my opinion.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
More Bill 'anti-christ' Gates...

While Gates has not elaborated on what his plan entails, or whether a digital certificate will be implanted in the human body, many people are concerned that the certificate could represent the “mark of the beast” warned about in the Bible.

Branding human cattle

According to Gates, people shouldn’t be concerned about “big brother” invading our privacy and tracking us and our children – this technology will only be used for safety and convenience, he says – and the technology is nothing more than an upgrade on traditional cattle branding.

Just for your safety.....anyone believing one word this schister says deserves what they get.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Remember when they said they can track a cow with mad cow disease down in a short time to keep the food supply "safe".
Everyone carrying their chipped mobile phones 24/7/365 is just an external chip. Your emails and targeted advertising is proof they are ready to move to the next level. I'm reminded of the guy trapping the wild pigs in the swamp story.
Now it's germs are everywhere so they will want to go to no touch money / chipped / total control / capture the underground economy.
Just think of the connected dots a map that would make from garage sales to swap meets to untaxed cigarettes to mob control, prostitution, drugs, campaign contributions......... would we even need banks anymore?

How about the other side of that. Debts....... it would be very hard to hide from that.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
would we even need banks anymore?
That noose around our necks will NEVER go away.
The banks will collect & disperse the 1' & 0's - for a fee ! :rage 1:rage 1:rage 1